Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

this was a big episode so it's taking a while to get thru...but at this point one of the girls brought up some unfortunate sap that was her "friend" for 13 years trying to get it🤣

goddamn that's some serious FriendZone dedication right there, man....wow... 

Who in their right mind stays in her orbit for 13 years?!  That's quite a bad look on his part, imo....99% of dudes would've given up and moved on a LONG ass time ago 

2 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

Yo, i need a translator here. 

3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

What are you even talking about bro?

Sigh.

"Sick", my "Duck"

"Duck" my "Fuck"

Not Tekken players after all, eh?

:coffee:

Edited by JHDK

y'know, 1 visual effect I always thought was awesome----in that "Remember the Time" video from Michael Jackson... when he was cornered at the end by the royal guards...then he did a cool spin move and dissipated into sand on the ground...it happens at the very end...

sheeeittttt, it still holds up as a cool visual even now.  I always imagined I would give myself this move as a special movement/teleport ability if putting myself into a videogame.

edit---and DAMN that supermodel Iman was a 10 out of 10 in this video....proof that David Bowie clearly had amazing taste.

Edited by MillionX
52 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Do any of you have a stand mixer? Is it worth it if so?

I always said it wasn't because of the price tag and me not baking much, but I want to bake more and I've spent the amount of money one costs (300-350) on dumber things each month over the past few months.

It saves a huge amount of time, you'll bake more just because you have one.  You can also pick up other attachments for them (I recommend the ice cream maker).

hahaha I found this old classic... I forgot until hearing it again just now that I had this a long time ago on a cd and in mp3 form

On another note, I also got a pizza from one of my favorite places to start this 3-day weekend off right.  Pizza truly is the greatest food, imo... if I magically could eat it forever, non-stop without getting "full" or getting fat....yep, I absolutely would.

4 minutes ago, MillionX said:

hahaha I found this old classic... I forgot until hearing it again just now that I had this a long time ago on a cd and in mp3 form

On another note, I also got a pizza from one of my favorite places to start this 3-day weekend off right.  Pizza truly is the greatest food, imo... if I magically could eat it forever, non-stop without getting "full" or getting fat....yep, I absolutely would.

I see your farting video and raise you clowns farting in a basement 

well, Dad's in the usual rambling mood tonight---he's been speaking for 4 hours, 18 minutes so far... no signs of slowing down just yet, even at this late hour...there's probably at least another hour to go here....I have the phone on speaker of course so I can at least continue surfin' the net at least.

I was trying to save the last 2.5 pieces of pizza for tomorrow but the craving is SO strong right now...fortunately I'm already halfway to dream-land though...

edit---I found out recently that comcast moved Cartoon network up to the higher tier service... out of curiosity last weekend I went to check out what was on Toonami, and got that message that pops up when you go to a channel you don't have.... fortunately, CN's best days are behind it anyway so it's not a huge loss to me.  The animated shows I care even slightly about at the moment can be seen elsewhere---like it's actually better for me to watch Attack on Titan on hulu since I'm getting HD quality then...I'm one of those people that still has an ancient "A/V" cablebox. 

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Me: "Bout to get paid, pay my rent and use the rest for some fun" 

My car: "Nah, bruh. I'm bout to turn this check engine light on, yo fun is canceled 😂

Me: 🤦🏾‍♂️

The thing I hate about the check engine light is mainly that it gets you worried and you never know if it's something serious or that you didn't put the gas cap on properly, an O2 sensor, etc. Swear they're just trying to drum up business for garages by preying on fear😂 

That, and laziness, are why my check engine light stays on forever. In all the cars I've had, the check engine light goes on just because the wind is blowing. No matter what you throw at the problem, it's going to come back on. So, what's even the point of caring unless there's an issue you can't get past? Though maybe I've just been to shitty mechanics in the past who couldn't fully fix it.

Edited by axeman61

Over the last week or so I’ve been feeling mentally and emotionally miserable. So over the last few days I’ve been picking up my room. Namely my walk-in closet. Did about 7 loads of laundry on top of separating clothes I want to keep and get rid of. I have 2 big trash bags of clothes I’m getting rid of. Potentially three by the time I’m done. 

I still feel miserable but my room looks a lot, lot better. It’s close to immaculate. The only thing I really need to do is dust but it’s also the one thing I absolutely hate doing since I have so many little figures (*cough amiibo*) and shelves in my room. So it takes forever. 

It’s my dad’s birthday today as well. So that’s cool. My sister and my nephew are driving out here to help celebrate. So that’s neat. They’re getting in sometime mid-afternoon today and leaving early Monday. 

I’m really wanting it to be Wednesday as well. That’s when I get paid and yah boi is broke. Has been almost the entire month of May. Just had a lot of shit going on. Thankfully June doesn’t. 

Edited by iStu X
52 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

The thing I hate about the check engine light is mainly that it gets you worried and you never know if it's something serious or that you didn't put the gas cap on properly, an O2 sensor, etc. Swear they're just trying to drum up business for garages by preying on fear😂 

I hope it's something that simple, I JUST started back working so I can't afford to be without a vehicle. Gonna run up to AutoZone on the break so they can check the code

43 minutes ago, iStu X said:

I still feel miserable but my room looks a lot, lot better.

I get soooo many household projects done when I'm feeling down.  I'd almost say it's when I'm at my most productive, except for whatever reason I slack off on my actual work at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Reticently said:

I get soooo many household projects done when I'm feeling down.  I'd almost say it's when I'm at my most productive, except for whatever reason I slack off on my actual work at the same time.

I did it more because of my nephew. He’s a 3 year old blonde headed tornado. So need to make sure he doesn’t die in my room. 

Edited by iStu X

Only had sex with this chick ONE time in the past year, she's fully aware of it. She admits that, but  got mad when she saw me hanging with another woman. As if I don't have needs and am just supposed to wait til she is ready again (if ever) 

Granted, she's not obligated to give me anything, we're not going steady, but she's withholding sex but becomes upset when I find it elsewhere, make it make sense 🤔

Edited by HD-Man

ha, I haven't heard that phrase "going steady" in a long time... I recall hearing it from certain old tv shows and movies back in the 80s... and it seems to really be more of a thing from the 1950s or 60s.  I remember back in school the phrase was simply "going with" or "go together".

I went on and got that Blade Trilogy collection from the $5.00 bin.  They also have the Thundercats full series collection (DVD)... it is 70 bucks though; seems like it should be a bit cheaper than that, imo.

Different Strokes episode was on earlier, with Kimberly apparently trying to impress some older dude...she was all "dolled up" to look older than she was...and DAMN she was looking good...the dress was a bit matronly though.  It really is a shame her life went the way it did.  She wasn't my absolute #1 at the time (Alyssa Milano had that top spot for me back in the 80s), but I remember she did indeed catch my eye a few times, and I thought she was cute.

The latest in the World of Darkness/VTM news... the Sabbat book... those of the "Sabbat" faction are one of the "bad guys" factions.

Edited by MillionX
4 hours ago, HD-Man said:

This cheap, thin toilet paper they give us a work. You need a rape kit after wiping your ass with this shit, ass raw as hell 😒

lol.  Straight shit tickets.  I'm laughing with you tho.  A few of those nights eating in foreign ports had me looking at that ship's toilet paper like a lone soldier looking at that last clip and, Ironically, saying the same thing he did.................  "Dear God let this be enough to carry me to victory!"

1 hour ago, Deadly_Raver said:

lol.  Straight shit tickets.  I'm laughing with you tho.  A few of those nights eating in foreign ports had me looking at that ship's toilet paper like a lone soldier looking at that last clip and, Ironically, saying the same thing he did.................  "Dear God let this be enough to carry me to victory!"

We have like big boxes of paper in bulk, running out is never the issue. The whole part about your asshole being on fire and some bleeding due to that material feeling like thin sand paper.

It's rough outchea, I started to call Stabler and Benson afterwards, my shit Monday Night RAW over here 😭

Edited by HD-Man

Charmin, if needed.

Sanitary wipes are your friend, too.

But seriously, bidet or shower, or bust.

I am regular, so I hit and quit, then shower, every single time.

Fuck toilet paper - SHOWER.

Toilet paper is the hand grenades of hygiene.

Toilet paper is the horseshoes of hygiene.

Toilet paper is the mulligan of hygiene.

No. Not Carey Mulligan. Worse.

Edited by JHDK

The wonderful Leg Showcase that is the French Open is in session this week (thru June 13)!  I noticed Angie Kerber is still in there; I'm a few days late on this since I've been so hooked on all those old shows lately...

https://www.bing.com/search?FORM=SLBRDF&PC=SL18&q=French+Open

Kerber, Madison Keys, Naomi Osaka, Christina McHale and "Vika" Azarenka all have matches today.

18 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Only had sex with this chick ONE time in the past year, she's fully aware of it. She admits that, but  got mad when she saw me hanging with another woman. As if I don't have needs and am just supposed to wait til she is ready again (if ever) 

Granted, she's not obligated to give me anything, we're not going steady, but she's withholding sex but becomes upset when I find it elsewhere, make it make sense 🤔

Bang better broads.