Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 minute ago, axeman61 said:

I do wonder something: what even IS cancel culture these days in most peoples' minds? I feel it's one of those terms that's grown to be too broad.

Just like "woke" its become more of a pejorative depending on your position. 

Cancelling someone (or the process rather) in and of itself is stupid. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

Kellogg’s, GLAAD Invite Children to ‘Create Your Own’ Pronouns on Cereal Boxes

The side of the cereal box lists the pronouns, “he/him, she/her,” and “they/them,” as well as a blank section that encourages customers to “add your own.”

kellogs1-640x480.png

Kellogg Company has teamed up with advocacy group GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) to push a limited edition, LGBTQ-themed cereal called “Together With Pride,” which hit shelves across the country last week ahead of  Pride Month.

189738134_289411792648204_47635429105738

189169362_520067295831356_31585220168203

https://newsroom.kelloggcompany.com/2021-05-20-Kellogg-Companys-Latest-Collaboration-with-GLAAD-Unwraps-Why-Boxes-Are-for-Cereal,-Not-For-People

What a lazy way to rebrand fruit loops. For crying out loud, the cereal itself (fruit loop) is a pseudo euphemism for gays.

eh, I still think it's just weaksauce to get genuinely offended by anything a comedian says that is part of an act or tv show, movie, etc.  Either the shit is funny or it's not....if it's funny, he or she successfully did the job of being a comedian or comedic actor.  It's a real shame imo that the guys that most people consider to be the greatest comics of all time.....would ALL be considered "problematic" if they were alive today....and the world has become far less funny, far less entertaining, and weak.  

(ha, points for gender diversity and inclusion here---I'd add Joan Rivers to that list of greats---yeah she would be "problematic" too if she were alive today....because again...people of today are fucking WEAK.)

Entertainment-wise, it's like 2019/2020/2021 era = kindergarten.  

Edited by MillionX
1 minute ago, iStu X said:

If you actually read the highlights of the interview he addresses he’s said and dumb some super dumb shit but he owns it. 

people are allowed to change. It’s the natural progress of a person .

I doubt cancel culture will care about how much he's changed when it's his turn to burn.  The outrage mob is just that:  With any luck this is just a phase and will soon burn out.  If it doesn't, he will end up in the crosshairs sooner or later.  Whether he owns it or not will be irrelevant.

46 minutes ago, iStu X said:

They’re already doing a rewrite. So bitching about it is just pointless now. 

Until the next time 

Yeah, they are reworking it, but i doubt that it would be significantly better tbh.

And i am not bitching, i actually want them to go with that vision, just so we can all enjoy the cringe from all places 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is fucking amusing that people got paid to write and film that script.

2 hours ago, Reticently said:

A mix of knee bending and knowing when to keep his mouth shut.  

yeah, not a life I'd want to live.  I have a feeling that as time moves forward more people will be agreeing with me and following the philosophy of Sagat.

"The only time you should ever bend your knee is to put it in your opponent's chest." -Sagat

Edited by Deadly_Raver
16 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Yeah, they are reworking it, but i doubt that it would be significantly better tbh.

And i am not bitching, i actually want them to go with that vision, just so we can all enjoy the cringe from all places 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is fucking amusing that people got paid to write and film that script.

lol.  

"No tits, no ass, in fact, no torsos, and their heads are bigger than their bodies = LESBIAN SEX SCENE!!" 

It's like they want to make a show so horrible that the bronies will look at the CW with disgust and contempt.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Fresh & Fit just went live...

asian-looking girl in the middle is quite alright with me, looks-wise...

There's 1 on the left that sounds like Fran Drescher after smoking daily for several years... so it's kinda bad I still don't mind it too much though.  hahah it forever cracks me up that I'm apparently the only dude in the world that LIKES the Fran Drescher voice....I'm literally the only one....ever. 🤣  Fran could talk dirty to me anytime, anyplace.

lol.  Yeah, I can't hang with Fran's voice. Dat body (Back then) tho......................

Speaking of voices, me and my mother could never agree on the singer Anita Baker.  She said her voice is TOO deep and sounds like a man.  Me?  No son.  She got that PERFECT bass.  So much soul in her songs that Shang Tsung was trying to spit game at her.  Hit the switch and see what you think.

hahaha they should've known the comments in chat were going to be brutal with some of these girls...one that really got me----about the chubby girl... someone said "they got Great Value version Adele on the panel." 🤣  youtube live-chat commentary, folks...there is no mercy.

haha another dude just called her a fat cow and said "giver her a triple cheeseburger and get her the hell outta here. 😆

Edited by MillionX
52 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

lol.  Yeah, I can't hang with Fran's voice. Dat body (Back then) tho......................

Speaking of voices, me and my mother could never agree on the singer Anita Baker.  She said her voice is TOO deep and sounds like a man.  Me?  No son.  She got that PERFECT bass.  So much soul in her songs that Shang Tsung was trying to spit game at her.  Hit the switch and see what you think.

Out of all singers, her voice is one that I loath.

The chorus of Sweet Love sounds like whales giving birth in agony. 

(Maybe I should post that in the hot takes thread 🤣)

I was a big fan of this one song I Apologize

...she was looking fine in that video too... but this was one of a few songs of the time that was designated theme music for a girl I had a crush on at the time, I'll just call "K"....goddamn she was somethin' else... in the high school era of my life, she was one of the top 2 hottest that I had a thing for.... I really had it bad for her, big time...she looked like that light-skinned girl from the group Brownstone.  In fact, hearing this song again now when looking it up... it still makes me think of her, as if I was just in class with her yesterday.

...sheeeeitttt... the memories... P.E. was one of the classes I had with "K", so I had the wonderful privilege of getting to see her in those super small, tight school P.E. shortsssss....every bit of those legs on display... that curvy fine ass.... goddamn that visual... (yeah plenty of times I had to "let off some steam" after seeing all that) naturally it was destined to end up with a Friend Zone situation, of course. 😞 

Edited by MillionX
10 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

It's funny when people get worried about being microchipped when in reality, they're carrying the chip around in their pocket all the time. There's no need to go to those lengths when people will do it voluntarily. Sometimes I think about going back to a flip phone lol. Great thread, thanks for posting that Maxx.

AND they're paying $1000 one time + $100 a month to do so.

5 minutes ago, JHDK said:

AND they're paying $1000 one time + $100 a month to do so.

Phones are amazing tech when you consider how they work and how much is packed into a device that small. I liked what Snowden said about giving people the information to know what's happening with their privacy RE their devices and letting them turn that switch on and off if/when they choose and I think that's the happy medium. Maybe companies give people phones that are subsidized by ads on them and leave the rest of us alone. But the techsphere is like fighting game devs up until recently with the "lol you're on your own" in regard to privacy which really doesn't help. 

5 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

It's getting weird out there. 

When you think about it, it's really not though. 

Machines are constantly creating information relationships on data that has been collected and creating patterns that no human is capable due to processing power. All its doing is giving you information you want because you "might likely" be interested. This is unfortunately why I think there are so many polarizing viewpoints on everything. Your data are collected, processed, and analyzed on your habits, likes, and personality traits and an algorithm feeds all of it back to you. Then you stay in a constant feedback loop of things that reinforce all of the things previously stated. Unless if you have thought of mind, you won't really see it.  

2 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Then you stay in a constant feedback loop of things that reinforce all of the things previously stated. Unless if you have thought of mind, you won't really see it. 

Optimus, I just thought it was funny that I thought "I like those shoes" and got an ad for the shoes immediately 🤣

It was purely coincidental. I follow skaters on insta and watch a lot of skate vids on youtube. 

I also wear shoes despite my caveman blood. 

Don't worry man, I'm not a tin foil hat wearer. I already got the 5G Bill Gates micro-chip injected into me with the first shot and the fetus killing radioactive nanomachine with the second , and am totally ready to get "turns you hands to lobster claws" booster in 6-8 months 

10 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Optimus, I just thought it was funny that I thought "I like those shoes" and got an ad for the shoes immediately 🤣

It was purely coincidental. I follow skaters on insta and watch a lot of skate vids on youtube. 

I also wear shoes despite my caveman blood. 

It's very fascinating though. Those feeds can determine so much with all the data that's available. 

10 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Don't worry man, I'm not a tin foil hat wearer. I already got the 5G Bill Gates micro-chip injected into me with the first shot and the fetus killing radioactive nanomachine with the second , and am totally ready to get "turns you hands to lobster claws" booster in 6-8 months 

I have family who has gone full-throttle on the conspiracy elements behind thing. I tell them all the time, remember that's just the TOS you hit OK on playing with your human brain. It's giving you what you want regardless how bat-shit stupid it is and you're just sopping it up.

Edited by OPTIMUS124
35 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

in all honesty if I had a fetus growing in me I'd take the shot. I'd probably take three just to make sure they get it.

.............and them lobster claws would be dope when it comes to opening those fucking heat sealed plastic packages.  On the negative side, No fap would be extended indefinitely. 

..................One way or the other. 👀

Edited by Deadly_Raver
3 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I have family who has gone full-throttle on the conspiracy elements behind thing

Oh me too man. My mother in law sends us anti-vax shit every day. Mostly that vaccinated people are sterile and that they abort the fetuses of pregnant women they get close to. 

The funny thing is, she's such a narcissist that she never asks about our lives so she has no idea that we got vaccinated nearly two months ago. 

8 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

Sounds like people need to take off the tin foil hat and get a hobby. 

I agree but when no one has ever explained it in plain English what do you expect. This is legit the first time I've ever seen someone actually sit a group down and explain it step by step. 

So, I saw the series collection of Bewitched at a Walmart earlier today... I might actually get that if I see it again next time... it's only 25 bucks.  They also have I Dream of Jeanie there....and in the cheap $5.00 section I noticed they had the Blade trilogy!

Also---in terms of eye-candy... normally I never have any expectations of this particular Walmart, as it's truly the worst one...normally I don't go there... but today there was some girl in there with about 40% of her ass-cheeks just OUT.  I had the pleasure of at least getting a good look as I walked past.  

Games-wise they had the physical cart of Hades for Switch for just 30 bucks....I might double-dip there... I have it digitally but that's because I didn't anticipate there would be a physical version of the game.