Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 minute ago, iStu X said:

With the neuropathy in my left side it’s extremely hard to find exercises that work for me/that I can actually do/im comfortable with doing. 

I can’t really do cardio outside of a recumbent bike. I think weights would be fine as long as it on a machine. 

there’s a few gyms by my house that I need to look into. A friend keeps asking me to the gym but he never follows up on the offer. Even if I do. 

Ahhh shiet.

Check out the gym if you can! Even light cardio will help you for sure.

Happy You And I GIF by Rosanna Pansino

4 minutes ago, scorp said:

Ahhh shiet.

Check out the gym if you can! Even light cardio will help you for sure.

Happy You And I GIF by Rosanna Pansino

We had an old but still really sturdy recumbent bike I use to use daily and then some random day of the month when I was out of town my parents threw it out. 

I was super pissed cause I use to get on it for about 45 minutes after every meal. 

1 minute ago, iStu X said:

We had an old but still really sturdy recumbent bike I use to use daily and then some random day of the month when I was out of town my parents threw it out. 

I was super pissed cause I use to get on it for about 45 minutes after every meal. 

Fuck that sucks.

Well I hope you can figure something out.

The older we get, the more we gotta use our bodies.

haha, so it's possible that my old university is getting a hockey team.  It's a bit amusing to me since that's an HBCU.... *however*... there has been an increasing % of white students in recent years though....a bit of a shame that couldn't have been going on when I was there so I could've been living it up with some possible PAWG action in my college days.

..anyway, it's almost as funny to me as when "Mall of Memphis" got a hockey store....that mall being a place where you only saw black people 99% of the time when it was still around.  Maybe it's different in other parts of the U.S., but from what I've seen and known in life so far... black people generally don't care for hockey at all....at least most of us don't.  Honestly, the only thing I would enjoy watching at your average hockey game is a fight.....sheeeeittt, I'm really the same way about baseball.  I want to see players get into a fight...that is way more entertaining that the sport itself.

Edited by MillionX
11 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

This was the one that got me

giphy.gif

I don't care how you look at it, he disrespected your queen in a public space. We ain't cool after that. 

One more for the road

190346643_10108778934461788_140133590445

Again, I find myself wanting to use two emotes at once.  since I can't do that, I'll have to gif it up.

238182872_jesuschrist.gif.557a5b3ac3083a829bf1d0f7d035f5f1.gif

I had forgotten about that one.  Yeah, Trump dunked on a few people on the mic.  That alone isn't as important as how it is handled.  I guess if I have to be honest, you could look at it from at least two directions.

1:  It's like,"Geez pal.  You're over here getting cucked in public by a guy who didn't even bang your wife!" or..........

2:  Damn.  "Even after all that the guy can shove feelings aside to get onboard for business and the so-called,"Greater good"?  Tough ass dude."

For the record, I'm kinda on both sides and yet neither.  I know, I know.  "Damn Starhammer.  way to avoid answering the question that nobody asked."  I guess it's just a side effect of my many years spent dwelling within the all-concealing shadows.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

Women's healthcare is offensive now?

But if that person transitioned into a woman, wouldn't he/she/it be eligible for women's healthcare?

Or is the fact that he/she/it was born with a penis and doesn't have a uterus make women's healthcare not inclusive enough for the trans people?

I don't think that just because that person isn't a real woman, that he/she/it can demand changes to what women's healthcare should be labeled as.  That's fucking retarded.

2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

E2I5hYGXoAIxMU1?format=jpg&name=large

This tweet is absolutely pointless.  Like...this person had to have time to type this up and think on it in the process of getting miffed over a small thing that Biden had put and then clicked post.  I can't even....

"Do you mind changing your wording on this so that I'm not included in this benefit that I'm not going to use anyway?"  FUCKING WHY!?

At work, let's just say the managers are getting pressure to use endless pronouns and shouldn't use he/she stuff anymore not everyone is on board with what basically erases what makes men and women who they are.

Personally I want to know how will this effect all women exclusive events/awards/groups. I will be greatly surprised if we ever have to say "happy International people who have vaginas day!" In the future. 

...oh wait I forgot according to these rules, some people who associate as "female" may not have vaginas. 

Edited by TheInfernoman
2 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

At work, let's just say the managers are getting pressure to use endless pronouns and shouldn't use he/she stuff anymore not everyone is on board with what basically erases what makes men and women who they are.

Personally I want to know how will this effect all women exclusive events/awards/groups. I will be greatly surprised if we ever have to say "happy International people who have vaginas day!" In the future. 

...oh wait I forgot according to these rules, some people who associate as "female" may not have vaginas. 

Margot Robbie Lionsgate GIF by Bombshell Movie

I hate it when "loony lefty" shows go away...because they are such prime sources of unintended comedy.  The trans issues and all the people getting worked up over pronouns and language reminded me of some good ones I kept up with years ago... like the Dr. Drew show on HLN... there was 1 time a trans person threatened Ben Shapiro right there on the show, I remember.....but of course with no consequences.  

...the best was this youtube channel called Think Tank though, hosted by Hannah Cranston and....a guy from TYT... John something....(*though he strikes me as someone that's a bit more reasonable, usually...and thus not as fun to laugh at).  I watched on a regular basis just to laugh at some of the bizarre, insane things they'd have on there.  I remember one time Hannah and a guest mentioned a person could have regular sexual/romantic relationships and still be "asexual".... y'know, things that just don't really make logical sense.  One recurring thing I keep noticing with these people is that they like to change language around until various words and phrases mean whatever they want at any given time so they can be "right" and display a moral high-ground over the "unwashed masses".

oh yeah and Hannah happens to be very cute... that's another reason I was watching.  There was some gorgeous chocolate beauty on there as well; I forgot her name but she went on to Young Turks later, shortly after ThinkTank (*which I think was owned by Cenk/TYT) died.

...edit---I remember now---BROOKE.  woooo that girl was PRIME TIME.  I should check on TYT again to see if she's still on there...

*edit 2---found the instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/brookeonair/

Delicious.

edit 3--- this is still the creepiest tv intro ever produced

hmm....actually nah... I think Haunting of Bly Manor took the crown recently though..  still a masterful work.  Tales from the Darkside's intro instantly made me feel a sense of dread and it was just...unsettling.  Bly Manor---I just appreciate how incredibly beautiful/haunting it is...

Edited by MillionX
8 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

That channel would be a lot better without Cenk. That dude needs to go the fuck away forever. I dont watch them anymore either, for some years now lol.

There are a lot better news channels/radio shows to listen to than TYT, I will give you that. But yeah, they're considerably outdated; and outclassed by podcasts like Pod Save America.

Just now, YourFavGrandpa said:

There are a lot better news channels/radio shows to listen to than TYT, I will give you that. But yeah, they're considerably outdated; and outclassed by podcasts like Pod Save America.

Yea absolutly, Im just saying TYT would go up in viability if they would get rid of Cenk. That dude is a fucking douchebag and drags the whole org down with him. Sadly i think hes the owner or some shit so they are stuck with the dickhead.

2 hours ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

I had a Young Turks phase, and an incredible crush on Ana Kasparian during said phase ... hooboy, it was something. 

ohhh yeah, Ana is another reason I was watching... I still tune in on occasion to check her out....also to see Francesca; that one is SMOKE-SHOW status, imo.

https://www.instagram.com/franifio/

I'd eat the hell out of that.

They've had quite a nice little line-up on TYT over the years, from Ana to Brooke and now Francesca.

ohhhhhoooooo AngryMan just went live, and it's looking like a juicy episode tonight.. I'm definitely looking forward to his commentary on the sad sap that is D. Wade 🤣

youtube is just too damn good again, man... Fresh & Fit podcast is also live, but I have other stuff from days ago that I still haven't finished watching... I have 6 tabs open at the moment, and that's a "low" # for me with this shit. 😞 

Edited by MillionX

I can't get enough of laughing at this Dwayne Wade silliness, man... of course Coach got on the case as well yesterday...

I don't think Wade has even the slightest bit of self-awareness, regarding how much of a bad look this is 🤣  He sounds like the kind of guy that perhaps comes home early 1 day to see his wife "just hanging out" (in t-shirt and panties) with some other dude....then proceeds to apologize for interrupting whatever they had going on. 🤣

Bipartisan critics are tearing John Cena apart for caving to China and apologizing for saying Taiwan is a country.

Cena posted a video of himself speaking Mandarin on the Chinese social media app Weibo, saying he made a mistake by referring to Taiwan as its own country during his promotional tour for Fast & Furious 9. These remarks drew the wrath of China because of their claim to have sovereignty over the self-governed island as an extension of their territory.

“I’m very, very sorry about my mistake,” Cena said in a translation of his video. “I apologize, I’m very sorry. You must understand that I really love, really respect China and the Chinese people. My apologies. See you.”

Hollywood is China's bitch, and any remarks about the republic of Taiwan is quickly corrected by the overlords.

Edited by AriesWarlock
6 hours ago, MillionX said:

I can't get enough of laughing at this Dwayne Wade silliness, man... of course Coach got on the case as well yesterday...

I don't think Wade has even the slightest bit of self-awareness, regarding how much of a bad look this is 🤣  He sounds like the kind of guy that perhaps comes home early 1 day to see his wife "just hanging out" (in t-shirt and panties) with some other dude....then proceeds to apologize for interrupting whatever they had going on. 🤣

Man it's not that serious. These dudes don't respect women and don't actually simp at home, they're just playing it up for the sponsors and cash. When it comes down to it, every dominant man can and will slap his woman around if she gets out of line. How many politicians and pro athletes and Wall St. execs and Hollywood execs and actors need to be caught doing that type of stuff before regular simp men figure out it's just BS being fed to them and not reality?

Privately Gabrielle Union literally eats Wade's ass. You think that's a woman that for a second thinks she's in charge?

hahah I love to see the absurdity of it all whenever China comes up... 1 particular part of the world that gets a free pass from everyone on pretty much everything...and anything said against them is quickly shouted down or called "racist", xenophobic or whatever.  I'd bet money that if it could be revealed that their scientists actually did engineer a certain virus with some diabolical plan to destroy their enemies.... people would still be willing to give them a pass on it and even vilify anyone who brings the issue up ever again.

Edited by MillionX

Kellogg’s, GLAAD Invite Children to ‘Create Your Own’ Pronouns on Cereal Boxes

The side of the cereal box lists the pronouns, “he/him, she/her,” and “they/them,” as well as a blank section that encourages customers to “add your own.”

kellogs1-640x480.png

Kellogg Company has teamed up with advocacy group GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) to push a limited edition, LGBTQ-themed cereal called “Together With Pride,” which hit shelves across the country last week ahead of  Pride Month.

189738134_289411792648204_47635429105738

189169362_520067295831356_31585220168203

https://newsroom.kelloggcompany.com/2021-05-20-Kellogg-Companys-Latest-Collaboration-with-GLAAD-Unwraps-Why-Boxes-Are-for-Cereal,-Not-For-People

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

Bipartisan critics are tearing John Cena apart for caving to China and apologizing for saying Taiwan is a country.

Cena posted a video of himself speaking Mandarin on the Chinese social media app Weibo, saying he made a mistake by referring to Taiwan as its own country during his promotional tour for Fast & Furious 9. These remarks drew the wrath of China because of their claim to have sovereignty over the self-governed island as an extension of their territory.

“I’m very, very sorry about my mistake,” Cena said in a translation of his video. “I apologize, I’m very sorry. You must understand that I really love, really respect China and the Chinese people. My apologies. See you.”

Hollywood is China's bitch, and any remarks about the republic of Taiwan is quickly corrected by the overlords.

Dear Hollywood:  

If you had worried more about the quality of your movies instead of virtue signalling for whatever social justice rant was the flavor of the month, you wouldn't be in this mess.  

Random person: "But Deadly!  Hollywood isn't that bad!! They're still making movies!"

Me: ".................."

That's just two from a channel I watch whom I trust to be honest and refuse to bend the knee.  I am saving quite a bit of money on entertainment these days and God knows I like knowing that I have a little bit of emergency funds in case things happen, but honestly, I'd like a good reason to go spill some popcorn in a dark room with a few hundred people of like mind for a few hours.  C'mon Hollywood.  Give me something to justify me paying 20$ for snacks that I could've easily snuck in and sit in a seat that may have been occupied by somebody I wouldn't want to be within 100 yards of.  Can you still do it?  Can you make magic for us?  If not, I'll buy the anime for as long as it is still good.  Good stuff Hollywood.  That is what your fans want.  You remember what fans are don't you?  The future is yours.  Let's see where you go with it.

What are the post covid health policies going forward? I haven't heard much about what happens now. Are people still going to be required to stay home for two weeks vaccine or not if they test for covid? Has anyone heard how this works?

20 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Kellogg’s, GLAAD Invite Children to ‘Create Your Own’ Pronouns on Cereal Boxes

The side of the cereal box lists the pronouns, “he/him, she/her,” and “they/them,” as well as a blank section that encourages customers to “add your own.”

kellogs1-640x480.png

Kellogg Company has teamed up with advocacy group GLAAD (Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) to push a limited edition, LGBTQ-themed cereal called “Together With Pride,” which hit shelves across the country last week ahead of  Pride Month.

189738134_289411792648204_47635429105738

189169362_520067295831356_31585220168203

https://newsroom.kelloggcompany.com/2021-05-20-Kellogg-Companys-Latest-Collaboration-with-GLAAD-Unwraps-Why-Boxes-Are-for-Cereal,-Not-For-People

so........................

GLAAD chose the box of FROOT LOOPS ..............With the loops now forming a heart in the middle..................to represent gay and lesbian people...................

Charlton-Heston-Crazy-laughing.gif.09974aa6b8ed82a57e36ce00b041ebcd.gif

I'm not sure what would make it funnier:  If they didn't know, or if they did.

EDIT:  Meanwhile, over in General mills land,  Lucky is wiping his brow like,"I'm glad they missed me with this shit."

Edited by Deadly_Raver