Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

haha imagine if one of these people with the gorilla glue was dumb enough to glue an asshole shut...?  I'd just like to see what happens if someone were to do that to his/herself....or someone else.  Imagine how embarrassing that is if you show up at the ER with that situation....your bootyhole is glued shut by that industrial strength stuff.

....then imagine if someone made this person drink a whole jug of prune juice...

Evil Smile GIF by memecandy

aha, so finally they move on to season 3 of Hogan Family this morning on Antenna... it comes on at 9 am central... the description is that "Aunt Sandy moves in to raise the boys six months after Valerie's death."  So yeah; I was waiting on them to finally get to this point... I don't quite remember it back in the day (like how the characters dealt with the situation)...just at one point Val was gone and Sandy was there as a replacement character....

good thing I checked the channel guide out of curiosity; there's a TJ Hooker marathon on Decades, so I was either going to watch some of that or get back to some Gears 5 this morning.

yep it's on now--- Hogan Family--- interesting, this happened to be that great year I mentioned earlier; 1987!  Original air date was 9/21/87.  So, this was yet another thing that the year of 1987 gave us... the start of the Sandy Duncan era of "Hogan Family"!

...oooh she had some glasses on for a moment in a scene just now... Sandy was such a cute one... I was immediately smitten with this one back in the day.

Edited by MillionX
9 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Can Castlevania (Netflix Series) be considered the best video game adaptation of all time?

It's good but I think my vote would be for that Silent Hill movie even if there were a couple wacky things about it (Pyramid Head for one.) 

Edited by DoctaMario

for anyone looking to make an easy $1,000

Get Paid $1,000 to Explore Your State This Summer

After a year of being cooped up inside without the escape of non-essential travel, we’re more than ready to hit the road. Sure, it’d be nice to venture off to far-flung destinations, but there’s also (probably) so much to see right there in your home state.

If you’re looking for an excuse to pack up the car and take in the sights of your state, you may be interested in applying for the position of “chief adventure officer,” which comes with $1,000 and a few other perks. Here’s what to know.

What the job entails

The position of “chief adventure officer” would be with comparison website WhistleOut and involve:

• Planning a trip to a scenic outdoor destination in your state
  • Selecting a new smartphone priced up to $1,000 (that you’ll receive as part of your compensation package)
  • Taking photos of your state’s natural beauty using your new phone
  • Sharing your pictures on social media

The entire compensation package includes the new smartphone, up to a $500 reimbursement for travel expenses, and $1,000 cash.

How to apply

You don’t need to be a professional photographer to apply—just someone capable of taking a picture with their phone. So, what is WhistleOut looking for in a chief adventure officer?

“We are primarily looking for the adventurous at heart—the type of person who’d rather be climbing a mountain than bingeing the latest Netflix hit (don’t worry, we won’t judge you if you still watch that show),” the job description reads. “You are a little more Indiana Jones and a lot less Scooby and Shaggy.”

In order to apply, you must be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the United States. From there, the process is pretty simple. Just fill out this application form (scroll to the bottom), including explaining why you’re the right person for the job (in 100 words or fewer).

Applications must be received by 8 p.m. EST on May 21st. The winner will be announced on the WhistleOut YouTube channel at 2 p.m. EST on May 28th, as well as by email. They’ll have seven days to accept or decline the offer.

https://www.whistleout.com/CellPhones/adventure-in-your-state-dream-job

Haha, Dad mentioned Taranna Burke in some of his rants and rambles this morning... I didn't know she actually got married recently... so yes, folks... some dude out there actually married this KRS-1 looking woman.  (*note---haha, has anyone ever seen KRS-1 and her in the same place at the same time?  🤔

https://www.bing.com/search?FORM=SLBRDF&PC=SL18&q=taranna+burke 

...fascinating for several reasons... I'm curious about what the ultimate result of this will be.... he might stick with her, since he looks like an older dude.  I wonder what his motivation was with this situation though.  Either he's in it for money(? quick internet research shows an estimated net worth of 3 mil for her), or he just has a certain "taste" in women that most other dudes would consider to be either "questionable" or just straight up bad 🤣

Edited by MillionX
45 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Pray for me because I'm probably getting covid today. I'm performing at a dance show in Boston and they are breaking alllll the laws lmfao. Wayy more people than I feel comfortable around

spacer.png

NY times put the chances of getting covid outside at less than 1% if it makes you feel any better. Just try to have a good time.

Edited by DoctaMario

I'm taking my Dad out to Bourbon Heat on bourbon street at the beginning of the Father's Day month, after our reconnection from acknowledging our critical past life mistake between us. Having been there a couple of times prior to the pandemic, the restaurant is have highly energetic employees and compassionate. They cook outside in front of you and the food range of doneness and flavor is where it should be measuring my cooking experience to their own. You can allow pets, singing, and dancing now. I never felt like I belong somewhere this much.

I'm also going to start dating for the first time, after learning from someone that it's possible for me to actually be attracted to someone's personality, than the predominant lust of sexual purposes alone. I thank that person for that. 

Edited by Emptyeyes
2 hours ago, Maxx said:

It's hard to explain but this is my group I'm performing with not some random. So no

So putting your personal health at risk because power of friendship?

I know I’m clearly coming off as an asshole but what you’re saying doesn’t make sense. You even said there’s too many people, you’re not comfortable with being there because of it and you’re likely going to get covid again. But you’re putting all that aside because of friends who also happen to be there? 

just seems kinda reckless and silly to me 

Edited by iStu X
4 hours ago, MillionX said:

Haha, Dad mentioned Taranna Burke in some of his rants and rambles this morning... I didn't know she actually got married recently... so yes, folks... some dude out there actually married this KRS-1 looking woman.  (*note---haha, has anyone ever seen KRS-1 and her in the same place at the same time?  🤔

https://www.bing.com/search?FORM=SLBRDF&PC=SL18&q=taranna+burke 

...fascinating for several reasons... I'm curious about what the ultimate result of this will be.... he might stick with her, since he looks like an older dude.  I wonder what his motivation was with this situation though.  Either he's in it for money(? quick internet research shows an estimated net worth of 3 mil for her), or he just has a certain "taste" in women that most other dudes would consider to be either "questionable" or just straight up bad 🤣

lol. Yeah, I heard about this a few months ago.  Now, how in the hell can someone like THAT get married?  What's next?  Jason Vorhees singing slow jams?  Xenomorphs working EMT? Lady Dimitrescu in big lace nightie?  

.................I won't post the pictures in here, but trust me, a simple search will turn up the mods.  Let's just say that "Lady D" has been upgraded to "Lady DOUBLE-D".   👀

16 hours ago, MillionX said:

haha imagine if one of these people with the gorilla glue was dumb enough to glue an asshole shut...?  I'd just like to see what happens if someone were to do that to his/herself....or someone else.  Imagine how embarrassing that is if you show up at the ER with that situation....your bootyhole is glued shut by that industrial strength stuff.

....then imagine if someone made this person drink a whole jug of prune juice...

Evil Smile GIF by memecandy

I would bet all that I own that the show,"Untold stories of the ER" has stuff like that which they simply weren't allowed to air.  There should be internet version of that show with ALL the safetys turned off.  One of the worst ones I heard was the guy who was sitting in the ER with his girlfriend and a small camping stove.

..............The stove was stuck to his penis.  Not joking.

The part that was killing me was his girlfriend.  She's sitting there with that annoyed Asian girl look on her face like,"Mother fucker.  Everytime I turn my back this shit happens......."  It was like this has happened so often that she isn't even embarrassed, it's just a waste of her time when she could be doing something more important than sitting in the ER with her stove fucking bf.  Again.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

So putting your personal health at risk because power of friendship?

I know I’m clearly coming off as an asshole but what you’re saying doesn’t make sense. You even said there’s too many people, you’re not comfortable with being there because of it and you’re likely going to get covid again. But you’re putting all that aside because of friends who also happen to be there? 

just seems kinda reckless and silly to me 

More like a job, I'm a professional dancer. Not bailing last minute for something that isn't my groups fault. It's fine. I've had my mask on the whole time I've been here except when I performed. 

US customs finds and destroys cow dung cakes found in baggage of Indian passenger at airport

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-customs-cow-dung-india-b1846886.html?

"This isn’t the first time cow dung has been in the news lately. In Gujarat in western India, it was widely reported that some Hindu men have been going to cow shelters once a week to cover their bodies in cow dung and urine, hoping that it would improve their immunity and help them recover from Covid-19."

Edited by DarkSakul
3 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Isn't Snake Eyes usually a mute white guy? I don't mind the race swap so much but I'll admit the whole him talking part is kinda bothering me.

Should've just changed his name like Maxx said or turned this into a Storm Shadow movie instead.  

Snake Eyes is a White BLONDE guy (because I guess there weren't enough of us in the top tier O.G. Joes - Duke, Hawk, etc, et al), who lost his vocal cords in a helicopter explosion.

He is also the entire reason G.I. Joe exists.

Because he is the entire reason Cobra exists.

I mean he is literally the entire reason Cobra Commander starts Cobra.

Snake Eyes, rank insanity, and drunk driving.

Yeah.

EDIT:

To be fair to us blonde boys, the Joes might have had slightly more red-haired chicks in their ranks, than us.

Edited by JHDK

mannn.... it's awesome everytime I see that clip of Midoriya vs. Todoroki.... if I had a ranking of the top 50 greatest action scenes in animated history, that shit is definitely up there, man....like probably top 5 material.....  the way things are animated there, and that music helping build the hype of the moment as Todoroki finally gets serious and uses his "fire" side... goddamn man... everything is so well done there; that 1 scene by itself deserves some kind of award for excellence.  

sheeeeitttt, when I first saw it on Toonami that fateful night...bruh... maybe it just hits that much harder when you happen to be an old art major kinda person but DAMN, man..

shocked holy shit GIF

edit---on another note---- more reasons that "honesty is the best policy" is bull...  politics is another easy example.  Imagine if you are a black person that has an opinion that differs from most other black people....and what happens if you are "honest" about that shit.  Yep... NICE way to lose certain friends and family or at least cause unnecessary hassle and "drama", heated arguments, etc.  

Heh, not even a political thing---I still remember the looks I got from a group of people I know while at a restaurant and I just casually mentioned "Fox News"....and I was just going to mention my usual commentary about how smokin' hot one of the on-air ladies is....absolutely nothing to do with certain ideologies or political opinions, current events, etc... just "hey did you see this FINE ass broad on that show the other day...?"  Before even getting to that point it's like looking at a crowd of people that suddenly wants to have me burned at the stake like a person accused of witchcraft back in the day.  At the core of human nature, there is a seemingly unavoidable tribal mentality.  This made sense in ancient times, but in the modern era it's unfortunate and rather embarrassing, imo.

"Honesty is the best policy." <---one of the greatest lies ever told. 

Edited by MillionX
9 hours ago, Deadly_Raver said:

grrrr.  starting to look like Youtube has found a way to get around brave's ad blocker.  Right now I haven't found a way to stop it, but I'll keep looking.  If anybody finds something, feel free to shout.

If you're on Android, use NewPipe, it's awesome. No ads, you can make playlists, download video, audio, play audio in the background, etc. For browser, check out Invidious. 

7 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Isn't Snake Eyes usually a mute white guy? I don't mind the race swap so much but I'll admit the whole him talking part is kinda bothering me.

Should've just changed his name like Maxx said or turned this into a Storm Shadow movie instead.  

He wasn't mute at first. He could talk before the accident. 

To my understanding the actor is white and Asian mixed but I think they are gonna play up the outsider factor in terms of someone from outside the clan. But I don't know how much that really means when you got a black guy in the clan lmfao. 

I'm holding out for my mad angry nerd stuff til I see more. 

He's had his origins rebooted a few times... 

Sometimes he's a kid adopted by the clan

Sometimes he's a war vet who saved storm shadow during the war and invited into the clan

This looks to combine the elements of saving a member of the clan and inviting him in. 

Edited by Maxx
5 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Once you smell it, it won't be a problem. 

Yeah, I crushed it.  Mixed in some chopped hatch chile for good measure.

Yesterday was fucking awesome.  We had some friends over for a BBQ for my daughter's first birthday.  I smoked a pork butt for pulled pork sandwiches.  It was a 14 hour cook for the butt, and then I did three racks of baby backs.  Had coleslaw, beans, potato salad- it was a feast. Plus the tray of bacon mac & cheese that I threw in the smoker.  That was the real star of the party.  Well, that and my daughter eating her first cupcake.

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

edit---on another note---- more reasons that "honesty is the best policy" is bull...  politics is another easy example.  Imagine if you are a black person that has an opinion that differs from most other black people....and what happens if you are "honest" about that shit.  Yep... NICE way to lose certain friends and family or at least cause unnecessary hassle and "drama", heated arguments, etc.  

Tell me about it.  

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

Heh, not even a political thing---I still remember the looks I got from a group of people I know while at a restaurant and I just casually mentioned "Fox News"....and I was just going to mention my usual commentary about how smokin' hot one of the on-air ladies is....absolutely nothing to do with certain ideologies or political opinions, current events, etc... just "hey did you see this FINE ass broad on that show the other day...?"  Before even getting to that point it's like looking at a crowd of people that suddenly wants to have me burned at the stake like a person accused of witchcraft back in the day.  At the core of human nature, there is a seemingly unavoidable tribal mentality.  This made sense in ancient times, but in the modern era it's unfortunate and rather embarrassing, imo.

"Honesty is the best policy." <---one of the greatest lies ever told. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!  "You watch What?"  WHOLE group starts coming towards you like something out of a horror movie.  

The bad group mentality is astounding in this day and age.  Hmmm.  Internet acting up today. Again.

It's that time again... (*hmm....it already seems a bit lopsided in Po's favor here... this character is ridiculous 🤣)

More on that little rant about honesty shit...

I remember losing an old female college friend on facebook over that shit some years ago....it's amusing now that I look back on it.  She would likely still be polite in person, I guess, but to date she's the 1 person that has actually "unfriended" me on fb.... right after a disagreement about certain issues pertaining to "Men vs. Women" in modern times.... I forgot the details of it, but basically.... I made the MISTAKE of being in a fully open, honest mood about things at the time.  It's probably for the best that men are never "real" with women about various things in the "men vs. women" topic, especially when it comes to social interaction, dating and all that jazz.

(*like the reality that most women seem to have extremely poor judgement when it comes to mate selection....longterm or short-term...and in their prime years, it appears to be a never-ending line of them that reward bad behavior.... teaching multiple generations of men that if you want to get with them during *prime* years, then yeah... maybe you need to be more of an asshole....more of a condescending, disrespectful shit of a person....or sometimes a person who appears to be "thugged" out, and possibly in trouble with the law....or someone who is controlling and inconsiderate at the very least.... the acts of being "nice" and a "gentleman" rarely amounts to anything positive for the guy, etc. etc. etc.)  You can't afford to be truthful with them about pretty much anything there.

EDIT---quick clarification there.... it could make sense being 100% honest with them if you don't care about ever hooking up with them. (or once did but realize that you never will)... in this case...nope, I didn't care about ever hooking up with her, which was at least part of the reason I was in full "Uncensored" mode that day. (*in college; yeah I would absolutely have gotten with her if she was into me like that...even though she wasn't the hottest I was into at the time; she was just "alright"; a bit inconsistent....but she wasn't into me on that level, so that was that.) 

....and no, I was not using the typical "colorful" language I use here online either, nor was I insulting her directly... was merely stating clear, observable facts of how things generally play out with men and women....observations that have been proven correct time and time again across a few generations of people now.

Edited by MillionX
31 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Think I got nerve damage in my shoulder.  My shoulder has been causing me issues for years.  I've gotten "treatment" for it but it didnt help long term.  Fuckin' doctors.

That's kind of informative, because I've had problems with my left shoulder for 24 years. I swung as hard as I could with my left shoulder against someone that I've hated much at the time, but it popped out. It hasn't been the same since of feeling occasional pain and popping out several times after. Recently, it almost popped out and I've been favoring it until it stabilizes somewhat, especially on doing 3 to 4 hour exercises when I can. 

At this point, I rather tough it out and other anatomy issues I had by owning up to them, like the consequences to overexercising addictions, starvation diets, and being severely underweight in the past from anorexic issues. Without any vitamin supplements or something better, I would feel the grave effects without it on the harsh methods that I've inflicted. 

Edited by Emptyeyes
5 hours ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

Think I got nerve damage in my shoulder.  My shoulder has been causing me issues for years.  I've gotten "treatment" for it but it didnt help long term.  Fuckin' doctors.

Saw this somewhere -

spacer.png

I really wish dude hadn't died from the punch.  Dude was craving to have his face caved in and the employee obliged.  I wouldn't want to vote Guilty but if I was on the jury I'd have to.

Edited by Sonichuman