Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Am I being an idiot with Ticketmaster? They recently changed their site to ONLY show stuff in your location. Nothing x miles out if there's nothing by you. Instead, in the "nothing by you" case, you get a list of EVERYTHING in a category, and you have to search stuff down. Am I missing a button somewhere? Only way around this is to just pick different locations by me.

I have no clue why they thought this would be a good idea (assuming I'm not doing anything wrong).

Edited by axeman61

That "men are useless!" clip sure is making the rounds lately on youtube... It would be funny if any future male guests of "The View" decided to cancel, citing the reason "WELLLL you ladies seem to think men are useless so apparently you don't need me on the show, I guess."

...followed by the guys who work on the show also leaving to get work elsewhere.  

The viral topic of "I'd rather be alone in the woods with a bear than a man" is a bit more stupid though...that one was peak female stupidity there....it was delicious.

Edited by MillionX

hell yeah a friend texted me a clip of that just yesterday.  Even if it was a less fancy version that could not self-transform I would still buy that asap if I saw it in a store.

I'd like to see them make high-end versions of all my favorites of course--- Soundwave + the tapes and Shockwave, and the Constructicons....and the Insecticons!

This reminds me--- quite a shame that Transformers Devastation is probably the last time we'll see them represented in perfect G1 design aesthetic in the games....it was an Xbox 1 game that was sadly overlooked and already forgotten. (*I guess most gamers today would rather have the Michael Bay-era trash...ad future generations will prefer the goofy Pixar-wannabe nonsense that is clearly aimed at a MUCH younger audience....it's almost Teletubbies-caliber shyte.)

Edited by MillionX

So my latest physical media acquisition---- The Mimic; I found the trilogy on dvd....a shame it's just dvd quality but that's all they had of it.  The first one was also unfortunately in that old 4:3 format...that just looks silly on a HD tv of today....particularly when it's cropped or shrunken on both the sides along with the top and bottom of the screen....still that was awesome.  It's odd but yeah----I never saw that movie series until now....it was one of those things that had my interest mildly but I just kept putting it off for years....the concept is so cool... 

On the TnA/eye-candy front---the first one stars Mira Sorvino who was always a cute one imo....the 2nd one doesn't have her but it stars another cutie. I haven't watched the 3rd just yet.

On 4/28/2024 at 5:19 AM, Jion_Wansu said:

Came to the conclusion that this is the best fighting game ever made. The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be

This game is awesome. It's a shame that the pinnacle of fighting games is further away from us than Neuralink.

man, if I lived in Pittsburgh that's obviously the cue to try and make my escape as fast as possible.  That sounds even worse than Memphis.(something that normally isn't supposed to be possible)  At least shithole M-town still has police out there.  Imagine all the foolishness that can go on if there's NO police at night in the typical big American city....and you can't even call 911 anymore.  That's just stupid.

22 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

So Kendrick just dropped a response . . . 

Insecurities attacked 🤣

At work can't listen, is it better the Chris Brown diss to Quavo? Because that's the hardest diss I've heard all year. I'm from VA. I know Chris Brown started as a rapper and his label pushed him to singing for marketability. So I wasn't shocked by his diss like a lot of people seemed to be. Dude is immensely talented. He could have been a lot bigger than he is now, if he had controlled himself in the Rihanna incident.

19 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

At work can't listen, is it better the Chris Brown diss to Quavo? Because that's the hardest diss I've heard all year. I'm from VA. I know Chris Brown started as a rapper and his label pushed him to singing for marketability. So I wasn't shocked by his diss like a lot of people seemed to be. Dude is immensely talented. He could have been a lot bigger than he is now, if he had controlled himself in the Rihanna incident.

I can't say better but it's effective. He attacks all of Drake's insecurities (e.g., morals, making music for women, having beef with female rappers, not black enough, dead-beat dad). 

Drake makes better "songs," but his opponents make better diss tracks. 

1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Drake makes better "songs," but his opponents make better diss tracks. 

Which is cool but in a beef, for me, I don't couldn't care less about what's the better song. The more popular artist in the beef typically leans on that to get them the "win."  I'm not super up on music anymore. Has Drake won any beefs besides Meek Mill?