Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

20 hours ago, RSG3 said:

This isn't controversial, people say this all the time. The controversial opinion is that Pho is over rated as fuck. I've had it a few times and it's fine. The way people rant about it is insane tho, it's not nearly that good lol. I would rather have Ramen lol. 

Reminds when I had my first In & Out burger and all I could think was "This is it?" 

So one of my dad's plethora of ex-wives was evacuated from the roof of the Saigon embassy as a kid back during the Vietnam war.

Homemade pho by someone who knows what they're doing is fucking amazing.

You gotta be a real hateful self entitled bitch to wish a plane full of people to crash.  Bad enough we got doors popping off Boeings and shit and you wanna wish extra bad Karma on a bunch of people who probably had nothing to do with your reason for getting kicked off the plane.  Hope she gets banned from that airline and all of her the prices for her flights triple or get delayed until she grows TF up.

Edited by Sonichuman
3 hours ago, Reticently said:

Homemade pho by someone who knows what they're doing is fucking amazing.

Yea but what home made isn't fucking amazing? 

"Plethora of Ex-Wives" is a heol of scentence lol. 

18 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

"Plethora of Ex-Wives" is a heol of scentence lol. 

It is, by far, the mildest shade that one could cast at my father, lol.  Somebody on here once replied to one of my stories about him that he sounded more like a Grand Theft Auto character than a real person, and honestly that's pretty accurate.

21 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea but what home made isn't fucking amazing?

Plenty of stuff, really.  But I guess what I'm trying to say is that the delta between bad pho and good pho is huge, and the best pho is at least in the conversation to be better than the best ramen.  

5 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

MEME MONDAY! 

To Binge or not edition! 

I like he calls it stupid, says "Imagine if" like we have to imagine when we know what it's like to have the entire season drop at once, and then never explains why it's dumb, least not in that tweet, can't see the thread. 

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

I like he calls it stupid, says "Imagine if" like we have to imagine when we know what it's like to have the entire season drop at once, and then never explains why it's dumb, least not in that tweet, can't see the thread. 

Stuff tends to do better and stay in public consciousness more when it's week to week. Binge shows are forgotten about soon after, unless they're really good.

That's my take on it anyway.

1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

As a consumer,  I prefer the whole season to drop at once so I can watch it at my leisure.  

I can understand wanting it all at once but there is something to be said with the episode a week format that's undeniable and that's the "water cooler" discussion.  There's a ton of people talking about Xmen 97's 5th episode right now and it definitely is generating more buzz than it probably ever would have if everything had dropped at once.

1 hour ago, TheInfernoman said:

As I have grown older, I prefer the whole season drop va week to week. Why? Because It's easier to watch at a pace I prefer. I feel there's more to discuss woth more context vs the week to week. 

Having said that, I can tolerate either way. 

I stopped watching Shogun til the whole season is dropped. I can't do the week to week thing anymore, it's not like it's the 70s.

another huge VTM lore vid I was watching recently; over an hour about one of the coolest clans ---- Tzimisce (They're known to represent shapeshifting/ flesh-sculpting body-horror x100000, basically)...

Edited by MillionX

i personally use

51oHzPo--1L.jpg

i dont like the colgne. but i love the deodorant stick tho.

it actually has alot of actual deodorant inside. like alot. its spun at the bottom to raise the deo.

but it has alot of deo. u can feel its heavy weight having so much of it. you get a great scent too. clean aqua ocean scent.

and its just, the most pleasant experience with a deo ive ever had. 

i had a grey flannel deo too but i stopped using it even tho the scent is better but the exp of dealing with the shrinkage of the deo over time. and how its spun. nahhh. 

but cool water deo is dope. 

Funny Names:

Christian Cocks - the current Hasbro CEO. I've NEVER seen the "rooster" spelling only the X way lol. I guess he's voting for Trump lol.

Poundland - Apparently this is a British version of Dollar Store, not a brothel.

Dick Butkus - Renowned NFL player lol

Jack Antonoff - Musician. The Abramoff legacy continues lol

Nacho Daddy - restaurant

Vladimir Poutine - Montreal restaurant

Beat the Meat -  Saudi Burger joint

52 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Funny Names:

Christian Cocks - the current Hasbro CEO. I've NEVER seen the "rooster" spelling only the X way lol. I guess he's voting for Trump lol.

Poundland - Apparently this is a British version of Dollar Store, not a brothel.

Dick Butkus - Renowned NFL player lol

Jack Antonoff - Musician. The Abramoff legacy continues lol

Nacho Daddy - restaurant

Vladimir Poutine - Montreal restaurant

Beat the Meat -  Saudi Burger joint

I can't believe you left out Matt Booty. Xbox just keeps taking Ls.

I'm still laughing about that clip where the fat guy that tried shooting that dude in the truck later got popped into the air by that same dude in the truck; I saved the clip of course just in case it ever got taken down.

Centuries later (assuming USA and English still exists), the name "Matt Booty" would still be funny.

Imagine the teachers having to do the roll call and seeing that name the first time when he was a kid...

"and.... uh... BOOTY, Matthew?  Is that right?  Matt.... Booty...?" <---you know damn well the whole class probably cracked up laughing as the teacher also tried to resist the urge to laugh at the name.

I mentioned here it before, I think but I remember a guy that was in my old school marching band that has the last name "Faggett".  I'd argue that's even worse than having "Booty" as the family name.

Edited by MillionX