Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

yeah, the U.S. continues to be a clown show for so many reasons.  Imagine the reaction of past generations if you were to bring them here via a time machine, so they could see all the craziness that's going on with things like "no child left behind" among other things.  There's a lot of things that would have them thinking "whoah whoah....WHAT?!  What happened there?!  Why..?"  And imagine what things will be like say... 20 years from today?  There will likely be something so profoundly stupid going on that no one today can picture it yet.  It would be something that we'd all assume was a joke or a lie, but it will be real.

I wonder when it will finally come crashing down though... this society.  I'm convinced things will only become much more depressing and insane as time goes on.  At least we all have a front row seat to observe this ongoing Hindenburg disaster in real time.

Transformers Funnies: Repaint Edition

R. Kelly Ultra Magnus (2001)  aka (Shining Magnus)

"I can't deal with that now, so gurl I'm gonna pee on you gurl"

Fi5WXUJagAEgdyx.png

courtesy of tfwiki.net...

Shining Magnus is intended to recall the moment in the The Transformers: The Movie, just before Optimus Prime dies, when the Matrix is passed to Ultra Magnus and he is bathed in its light. Of course, the Matrix's light was, er, blue, so it's a weird fit. 

9 hours ago, Hecatom said:

1711586658801146.jpg?ex=66209335&is=660e

japan has weird sensiblities regarding name branding. 

they had this cigarette brand called DEATH. with skull n cross bones jolly roger on it. black case. white letters n white jolly roger image.

that brand no longer exists btw.

and i think its what sanji from one piece, i think thats his brand cuz he smokes cigs from a case thats black white jolly roger on it. 

but point is. yea they dgaf about being controversial. 

8 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

japan has weird sensiblities regarding name branding. 

they had this cigarette brand called DEATH. with skull n cross bones jolly roger on it. black case. white letters n white jolly roger image.

that brand no longer exists btw.

and i think its what sanji from one piece, i think thats his brand cuz he smokes cigs from a case thats black white jolly roger on it. 

but point is. yea they dgaf about being controversial. 

This is actually fake.
The name of the Whiskey is Nikka from the Barrel.

Man that is something.  We all remember that this guy J. Majors' career was blowing up big time all of a sudden; he had become the latest "media darling"... that show Lovecraft Country (I loved that, btw; I haven't finished watching but I have the dvd), then he was in the Creed franchise and was all set up as the next major villain in the MCU.  

...and then this one woman easily brings it all crashing down, of course.  Now----he'll be lucky to get randomly casted in those straight-to-tv Lifetime/We/Oxygen holiday romcoms where the smalltown girl is now a lawyer in the big city, then comes back home for Christmas and re-connects with her old high school boyfriend.....or miscellaneous cheaply made Tyler Perry films.

*This also annoyingly feeds right into an argument the typical "Hotep" "Black woman is God!" types out there that are against black people dating non-black people. (as if this situation couldn't possibly have happened if he was with a black woman, btw....we're supposed to pretend the so-called "queens" are always so perfect and superior, I guess.....yeah ok Dr. Umar and friends 🤣)

**edit----they seem to be more against black men dating interracially, of course.  When black women do it, suddenly they are suspiciously quiet about that or start up with various reasons why they don't take issue with that.

Edited by MillionX
21 hours ago, MillionX said:

🤣)

**edit----they seem to be more against black men dating interracially, of course.  When black women do it, suddenly they are suspiciously quiet about that or start up with various reasons why they don't take issue with that.

Eh I dunno. Search out that Instagram pic of Zazie Beets at a premier with a white guy and you'll see a bunch of black women saying some 1950's deep south white-man-confronted-with-a-white-woman/black-man-couple  tier stuff about her and her boyfriend. Let's just say racial purity beliefs are not the exclusive purview of white people lol

Edited by DoctaMario

Glad that asshole in the 2nd video got jumped.  You wanna feel brave enough to just random slug people then you can catch hands  and feet from 8 dif directions too.

NYC def needs to find some  reform in keeping the clearly mentally ill off the streets or put them on a path to get some helpe because despite the fact that 43 women getting Die Hard Arcaded is a very small percentage its still too much and could lead to the thought process of "well if I do this and I'm going to jail for an hour...then what else are the cosequences relatively small for?"  Unless they want to give people Batman licenses for brief periods when they see this happening in front of them then they gotta do something.

9 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

cuz mayor adams =dem

So they are so butt hurt over an election they are physically assaulting women? They're that mentally fragile, and unable to control their own emotions? Sounds real Snowflake behaivor to me. If thats really the reason then thats fucking pathetic.

I have my doubts tho. 

@RSG3 Hey Friday me and my sista who came to town to visit. Drove up to Flagstaff for the first time. We checked out the Orwell Observatory. Real cool that this is where Pluto was discovered. It was below 40 degrees and hail. You'd forget you're in Arizona.

We're heading back up that way Wednesday. Gonna visit the Embry Riddle Campus in Prescott. Then Sedona to see that Chirch built into the Mountains 

1 hour ago, Red Rock Candy said:

Thread from 2003 about how much Steam sucks and will never succeed.  

https://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/46976/official-steam-sucks-thread

This might be unpopular, but I think Steam's success has been a net negative for gaming given that they're a defacto monopoly and that they normalized internet-as-delivery-method and non-physical games.