Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

21 minutes ago, blackline said:

There are reasons why

1. It's a common human reflex to place your hands over your face after getting hit in the face unexpectedly

2. Given that this is in NYC, not only did this likely happen at night time but I can say with 90% certainty that the attacker is black. Not only will the photo just show white eyes and teeth, but if the cops get involved and arrested the attacker then the woman and the cops will be considered racists and/or homophobic.

I knew it wouldn't take long for you to start dropping racist shit. Just had a hunch it was coming. 

Edited by RSG3

Man, I think they are going to either epstein or cosby Puffy's ass. I think being someone in his situation should be ratting on every single one of those fuckers who were with him on that Epstein island before they get to him. Can you imagine how many republicans and top celebs this guy can call out and expose?

Edited by blackline

If you guys were more about thinking  than feeling with your emotions, you'd understand the actual context of my words. My words have very deep meanings to it; It's more of a reflection of the leftist views than it is with race.

If we could all see each other, the moment you see me as a black guy the less my posts on race seem bad. You know it.  You guys have got to realize, most problems have solutions that you do not like to hear, however leftist views has really damaged American society. No one is objective, no one tackles the actual problem.

The left is destroying blacks more than you realize. I mean, just take a look at what is going on in the media now.   I just came browsing through some random video posts on social media and an audio clip of Puffy and meek mill just auto played and I can't unhear this shit. First, the left destroyed black music by supporting untalented and stupid fake music stars but they destroyed the reputation of the hood now. 

Edited by blackline

Papa John's is really onto something nice with that stuffed-crust garlic pizza they've advertised lately... I got one today and it was pretty damn good to me.

That terrible song I mentioned before... the name still eludes me, and I've still been trying to search it.  One thing making it tough is that none of the lyrics are easy for me to discern what's being said...and of course I am not familiar with whoever the trash-tier singers/rappers are....it has amazed me for months that this song is apparently popular/successful enough to get a LOT of airplay on the radio for the past year or so.....this is yet another one of those things where I just have to keep reminding myself that most people in the world have incredibly bad/dumb taste in various things, imo.  There's been plenty of examples---things like the "Pet Rock" craze, the "jheri curl" and mullet hairstyles, horribly designed sneakers being popular and expensive, ugly vehicles like the PT Cruiser and El Camino being popular, BONNETS being popular, etc. etc.

*edit---yep, this is from someone who enjoyed a Papa John's pizza today... it is what it is brah.  Anyway, yeah I'll keep searching... I MUST find out more on that awful song.... every time I pull up that radio station online so I can see the song titles...OF COURSE they never play that bullshit then....of course.

Edited by MillionX
30 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

There were concerns he was going to get less than seven years.
Let's see if his serves all twenty-five.

I'll be VERY surprised if he even serves 5 years but hopefully 🤞

Still, it's kind of shitty to think that if he had only made off with a bunch of plebs' money, nobody would have cared and he'd have gotten a slap on the wrist if anything at All.

53 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I'll be VERY surprised if he even serves 5 years but hopefully 🤞

Still, it's kind of shitty to think that if he had only made off with a bunch of plebs' money, nobody would have cared and he'd have gotten a slap on the wrist if anything at All.

Yep that's the worst part. He's not being punished for a serious crime that hurt people. He's being made an example of to those that try to get over on the elites. He's this generation's Bernie Madoff. He's done for.

"You thought you were gonna fuck me? You thought you was a predator? You saw me as prey? I'M THE FUKING APEX PREDATOR YOU SHOULD'VE AVOIDED! Just thought you could fuck everything like a dog huh? Well I'm about to fuck you like a Gorilla!"

Edited by BB_Hoody
Just now, Darc_Requiem said:

Was is a Federal case? If so he's serving most of that time. The Feds don't play. You are serving at least 85% of whatever sentence you received.

Yeah he didn't just rip off us average joes. He fucked over people with friends in high places. This is the Bernie Madoff of Crypto. He's finished and will be made an example of

6 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Yeah he didn't just rip off us average joes. He fucked over people with friends in high places. This is the Bernie Madoff of Crypto. He's finished and will be made an example of

Then he's doing at least 21 years and 3 months of that 25. It's why no one wants to catch a Federal case. 1) They usually don't even charge you unless they have you dead to rights 2) Whatever sentence you get, you serving that time.

57 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Then he's doing at least 21 years and 3 months of that 25. It's why no one wants to catch a Federal case. 1) They usually don't even charge you unless they have you dead to rights 2) Whatever sentence you get, you serving that time.

What happens if you get charged for,  say,  holding TS classified documents and lie about it? Or for attempting to defraud the United States?  Or attempting to obstruct an official proceeding? 

Bankman-Fried will most likely serve around 12 years based on good behavior credit.

There is no parole in federal cases, but Bankman-Fried may still be able to shave years off his term.

“SBF may serve as little as 12.5 years, if he gets all of the jailhouse credit available to him,” Mitchell Epner, a former federal prosecutor, told CNN.

Federal prisoners generally can earn up to 54 days of time credit a year for good behavior, which could result in an approximately 15% reduction. Since 2018, however, nonviolent federal inmates can reduce their sentence by as much as 50% under prison reform legislation known as the First Step Act.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/28/business/ftx-sam-bankman-fried-sentencing/index.html

He was also ordered to forfeit 11 BILLION dollars, including all available assets. So even if he gets out early, he will have financial obligations.

The lawsuit with Bankman-Fried’s parents to surrender their money and assets is still ongoing.

On 3/26/2024 at 1:01 PM, Sonichuman said:

Also kind of weird that several women are getting randomly punched in the face in NYC but nobody is seeing it and none of the women have thought to take a video or picture of this assaulter.   Not saying it didn't happen but its just weird they all are taking the opportunity to vlog about it but not taking trying to do more to get the piece of shit removed off the streets.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/women-report-assault-incidents-tiktoks-nypd-investigating-rcna145153

Looking up that guy's name on Bing, their A.I. has an interesting "other contexts" section lol.

Franz Jeudy, a name that has been associated with both positive and negative events, stands out in various contexts:

1. Assault Incident:

2. Other Contexts:

• Beyond this unfortunate incident, Franz Jeudy’s name also appears in other contexts. He is described as a fair man, versatile

What the fuck at this dude just getting released back on the streets like that.  Glad someone got him on tape finally but if this is the asshole who's been sucker punching the other women on the street then he clearly needs help and needs to be taken off the street for longer than however this is.  If this dude was getting his nuts stomped I'd probably look away for a few minutes before attempting to break it up

05ddb88a-c4f5-4d86-8369-ed245db5acea_tex

13 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

What the fuck at this dude just getting released back on the streets like that.  Glad someone got him on tape finally but if this is the asshole who's been sucker punching the other women on the street then he clearly needs help and needs to be taken off the street for longer than however this is.  If this dude was getting his nuts stomped I'd probably look away for a few minutes before attempting to break it up

05ddb88a-c4f5-4d86-8369-ed245db5acea_tex

Nyc is in a legit state of societal decay. Things are getting out of control there. Nyc will always be my home where I was born and raised. But I'm glad I only have to visit now. Too much fuckery going on, too many politicians with policies encouraging it. And too many people voting for said politicians. 

No way I'm paying the highest tax rate in the nation, and some of the highest living cost. To be apart of that shit show. 

Edited by BB_Hoody