Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

13 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I got a better idea. Get rid of golf. Its a waste of money, resources and space. 

Bruh don't get me started on that stupid, elitist, status flexing, sorry excuse for a "sport". That is the epitome of how the wealthy waste resources without a care in the world. Fuck golf with no Vaseline.

Also I made some chicken, mango rice that came out pretty damn good. The only thing missing is adding more flavor to the rice itself. Im thinking after i mash up the mango into a paste. I'll cook the rice in some of it. Before I make the paste into a sauce. Or maybe just don't do a sauce. Just use all the mashed mango to Sautee the rice in.

9 minutes ago, Reticently said:

It's a thing I only know about as a parent of kids of a certain age, but holy fuck McDonald's ice cream machines always being broken is real lol.

Oh noes kids, looks like we have to go somewhere good instead!

I only go to McD's once a year and only for the Shamrock shake lol.

Of course, the machine was down when I went yesterday.

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

It's a thing I only know about as a parent of kids of a certain age, but holy fuck McDonald's ice cream machines always being broken is real lol.

Oh noes kids, looks like we have to go somewhere good instead!

Funny enough. I had a uber driver who's main job is going to fast food restaurants. And doing maintenance on their equipment. I asked him as a joke why does the ice cream machine stay broke at McDonald's?

He laughed and told me that there's a proper procedure for shutting it down. But most employees don't care and shut it down without following procedure. Which can screw things up.

Controversial statements:

My TMNT Theatrical Movie Ratings:

TMNT 1990 -   8.5/10

TMNT Secret of the Ooze -  6.5/10

TMNT 3:  - 4/10

TMNT 2007 - 7/10

TMNT 2014 - 4/10

TMNT Out of the Shadows - 6/10

TMNT Mutant Mayhem - 6/10

TMNT TV/Direct to Video Films That  I've seen

TMNT: Turtles Forever (2009)  - 8/10

Batman vs TMNT (2019) -               7.5/10

I was curious to see if Campea would talk about that "Magical Negroes" movie... so far not 1 video in sight from what I've searched.... so he's probably going to avoid having to say anything 1 way or another about that movie, as I figured 😆 hey, that's just what they chose for the title... no sense in feeling apparently uncomfortable about saying it, imo.  I'm *guessing* he may have thought it would just sound silly if he tried covering it while only saying part of the title....and concluded he would just avoid commentary on it 100%.

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

I was curious to see if Campea would talk about that "Magical Negroes" movie... so far not 1 video in sight from what I've searched.... so he's probably going to avoid having to say anything 1 way or another about that movie, as I figured 😆 hey, that's just what they chose for the title... no sense in feeling apparently uncomfortable about saying it, imo.  I'm *guessing* he may have thought it would just sound silly if he tried covering it while only saying part of the title....and concluded he would just avoid commentary on it 100%.

I've seen a few previews for that movie on TV. They're just greenlighting anything now

On 3/16/2024 at 10:17 AM, AriesWarlock said:

GIwyZOYbEAA8pyE?format=png&name=900x900

DARK BRANDON STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

On 3/17/2024 at 8:52 AM, MillionX said:

Once I saw the second trailer, I knew it was going to be trash. 

On 3/17/2024 at 12:27 PM, DoctaMario said:

I've seen a few previews for that movie on TV. They're just greenlighting anything now

If the premise was actually based on a satirical take on the trope, it could have been great. A good modern example is "The Blackening". 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
3 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

"I'm black on the outside, white on the inside"

OK, I don't know who he is but he has to be trolling

He's a conversative older man who complains about lack of nuclear family and other traditional values relating to Christianity for many years now.  

He intentionally trolls people that he don't like their mindsets on for the reaction, the same goes with his pro white position, saying that blacks were biologically intellectuality incompetent to create civilizations. He then proceed to say in his old vids that non black people did the right thing about stealing from ancient Africa and colonizing the contintent and then the world. 

Edited by Emptyeyes_
10 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

skynet is real.

at least in china it is.

It's sort of ironic that anything that was inspired under the sun or after the fact, or was created and enticed and implemented during and after a motion film is released.

I just wonder the combo breaker count of compare and contrast on things like this was already created before the production and lack there of. 

It was never clever to me. Just mild trolling through a wolf covered in sheep's clothing.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
4 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

DARK BRANDON STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!

Once I saw the second trailer, I knew it was going to be trash. 

If the premise was actually based on a satirical take on the trope, it could have been great. A good modern example is "The Blackening". 

All I've seen is the preview and from what I could tell it was not what you said which actually could be a funny movie or done right. I'll check out that video though

There was some hilarious scene in Family Guy that got posted a while back...

Deaf people and farting.... I had never thought about this situation until seeing this....

It would be interesting to ask them about what happens there... do they get extra nervous about how loud it may be to people that can hear?  Or...when they're living with a roommate, and they have to go take a dump... sometimes that can be an embarrassingly loud situation too and they wouldn't know. 

....and yeah that scene killed me when I first saw it 😆

*Marlee was pretty damn hot in her prime; I haven't seen her recently though but she probably still looks good.

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

He says he also started and founded white history month 🤣

Tell me I'm not the only one who hears it. . . . 

Brak-5.jpg

Have a listen 🤣

4 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

All I've seen is the preview and from what I could tell it was not what you said which actually could be a funny movie or done right. I'll check out that video though

Yeah . . . that second trailer showed that it was going to completely miss any real nuance with the "romance" plot. I immediately lost interest. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

Studies and pilot programmes have shown that four-day workweeks can increase productivity and happiness. Given Republican control of the House and a Senate split 51-49 in favour of Democrats, however, the legislation stands little chance of success.

“Moving to a 32-hour workweek with no loss of pay is not a radical idea,” Sanders said on Thursday. “Today, American workers are over 400% more productive than they were in the 1940s. And yet millions of Americans are working longer hours for lower wages than they were decades ago.

“That has got to change. The financial gains from the major advancements in artificial intelligence, automation and new technology must benefit the working class, not just corporate chief executives and wealthy stockholders on Wall Street.

“It is time to reduce the stress level in our country and allow Americans to enjoy a better quality of life. It is time for a 32-hour workweek with no loss in pay.”

Some European and Asian countries are already doing this. Will it happen in America?

Edited by AriesWarlock
1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

This interview was absurd. Her replies were ridiculous. "You're shaming a rape victim..." Then she precedes to disparage E. Jean Carroll in the next sentence. Her explanation is "it's only a civil case". Yet there was no charges brought in her case. She's literally contorting herself into a pretzel to avoid answering the man's question. She, not he, should be ashamed of herself. 

As for Trump, he's wasting money he doesn't apparently have. He was convicted in court. If he's won his case against Carroll, it would be a different story. However he didn't.

Edited by Darc_Requiem