Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

FEMALE FRIDAY! 

A Twitter engagement farmer farming a TikTok engagement farmer. wherein an entitle rich person who thinks the poors should be paying him for the privilege of cleaning his toilet criticizes an entitled toddler who doesn't understand how entry level positions work.

And then everyone pretends those two are generally representative of their entire generations.

Edited by Reticently
10 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

What the fuck at this dude just getting released back on the streets like that.  Glad someone got him on tape finally but if this is the asshole who's been sucker punching the other women on the street then he clearly needs help and needs to be taken off the street for longer than however this is.  If this dude was getting his nuts stomped I'd probably look away for a few minutes before attempting to break it up

05ddb88a-c4f5-4d86-8369-ed245db5acea_tex

On top of what @BB_Hoody said, bail "reform" is why dude got back out and was free to do this.

43 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

On top of what @BB_Hoody said, bail "reform" is why dude got back out and was free to do this.

I had to look uo what this was and what it entailed and its dumb as shit.  It feels like there's legit no consequences for doing "small stuff" like harrassing random people or doing petty theft.  The get arrested and then because bail isn't set they're free to go...what kind of bullshit is that?  What's the purpose of even arresting the person?  Just to take them off the street for the hottest of seconds?  This type of legislature makes no sense at all and just feels like NYC needs a legit Batman roaming the streets until they get their shit together.

Megabee Productions presents..

ALIEN: Deluge

Synopsis:  As P. Diddy hides out from the authorities on HD-Man's boat, repeated meals from the sinister captain of the ship leads to a startling transformation.

"In the water, no one will care if a black man screams."

Starring...

HD-Man as himself

Tom Cruise as Captain BonQuiQui

Sean Combs as Puffy/Puff Daddy/P.Diddy/Diddy/Diddy Kong/Love

9 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

Shocked Cat GIF

The fuck is Disney Princess Programming? Is this where we pretend the moral of Disney movies was to be selfish and self serving and not selfless and to think of others? Thats generally what they are about lol. 

Talking fast doesn't mean you've made a good point lol. 

Edited by RSG3
On 3/25/2024 at 9:43 AM, MillionX said:

Darkseid being awesome and legendary as usual

On 3/27/2024 at 8:17 AM, blackline said:

I predict JLO, Mary J Blige,  Lil Kim, and maybe Suge Knight too will start a new ME2 faction against him and how they were just all afraid to say something "until now" for some reason. 

Weren't Suge and Puff bitter enemies? Why would Suge whine?

21 minutes ago, elliephil said:

When I was a kid, I had hockey skates that were rusted. I used coke on them and it came right off lol

my friends dad  growing up was a freelance handyman and he’d also carry an ice chest full of Coke in case he had plumbing jobs. I remember when I asked him why he told me “cause most of the time it works  better than any brand of draino or or any type of pipe snake could ever hope to” 

Edited by iStu X

I just came back from Ghostbusters Frozen Empire.

Pros:

The backstory for the new villain is interesting as is the new technology/expansive locations for the gb.

Kumail Nanjiani as the new character Nadeem. He was funny.

A character has a complex relationship with a ghost for most of the movie.

The final battle

Cons

There are arguably 3 main characters :

Phoebe, Ray, and Nadeem. 

Almost everyone else is cameos or people coming in and out of scenes with little impact.  Podcast, Lucky,and Trevor are forgettable. Winston despite a small role is intriguing. Peter and Janine are 2 or 3 part rotating cameos.  

The pacing is somewhat slow for the first two acts. 

Paul Rudd's acting feels phoned in at times.

In one scene, he's supposed to have a heartfelt discussion,but it almost feels like a parody.

No scary moments imo

Overall: 6.5/10

Wait till it's out on video or see at matinee price.

Edited by DangerousJ