Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I'm not a fucking IT/Engineer and I figured it out for my Laptop and my Thinkstation so clearly not everyone who owns a PC is in IT and yet can still fucking figure this out with minimal effort, so why can't Elon who is an Engineer?

Why should an engineer be able to do computer stuff?  Like,  what the fuck does driving a train have to do with setting up your laptop? 

5 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Snip

It's amusing to me that anytime someone says something that contradicts your own experience (like anytime I've said I've had good health care experiences) you act like they're lying, and yet you see no irony in what you're doing right now and can't even understand how the situation applies to everybody not just Musk, even after I & Aries here have told you we've had similar experiences.

I don't care about musk, you're the one with the hate boner who can't help himself but start ranting. I don't care that you don't agree with me, you never do, so why would I give a shit that you don't now? I don't understand why you think I'm personally insulting you and why you're so assmad about me calling you a boomer. It's not a personal attack, you just read everything I say as an insult for some reason.

And you've admitted before, multiple times in fact, that you don't don't bother to read everything even when people are addressing you personally, so I can only assume that continues to be the case.

Either way, you and I don't seem to be able to communicate, so I give up.

Edited by DoctaMario
4 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

You guys are both stubborn knuckleheads. If we were in person yall would be best friends lol.

Maybe. But we just can't talk constructively about anything that isn't games and even then it can go either way. So I'm done.

Just now, VirginDefiler said:

yea man enuff already u two. its tired already. 

let go of your egos already.

if you two wanna fight over your progressive/conservative politics,  just wait till the inevitable civil war.

Has nothing to do with politics at least on my end.

6 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Can anyone recommend a good face moisturizer for guys? Something that isn't greasy and has SPF in it.  My wife says I need something. 

I remember back in SRK, Fishjiz and his atheist apostles posted about how they bukakae'd themselves because it was an effective way to moisturize their face without having to spend on skin products. They didn't explain the routine so I don't know if they sat down Indian style and blasted themselves in the face or if they jizzed on their hands and scrubbed. Alls i know is they were ranting how it's all ok to money shot themselves because God doesn't exist, and they eventually got a foot up their ass by the ONE who is undefeated. Hey, maybe it does work.

#ciscosaveus! 

Edited by weneedhim

so apparently accordig to him, alt of the agencies are all for disclosure...but the biggest opposition is coming from the space force dept.

the only thing i really care about rn regarding disclosure. i just wanna see pics and vids of all these damn aliens. i wanna see how they look like. the variety. the engineering of mother nature. and how nature built these creatures.

like for example.

i wanna.

like. if i could ask an alien a question, i would ask just one.

"were your ancient prehistoric ancestors once tree dwellers?"

the reason is, i KNOW, that what creates intelligence in a life form is, the opposable thumb. cuz i believe what came first in this what came first? the chicken or the egg scenario...is the digits of the hand. i feel the hand coming into existence forces the sprouting of intelligence. because no matter how smart a dolphin is, no matter how big a dolphin brain is...it cant make a microchip with its fins.

like no matter how smart nature makes a dolphin, it cant make a microchip.

you need hands to make a microchip.

so what gave birth to hands? the answer, is the branches of trees.

so the tree, creates the engineering of the hand/opposable thumb, then the brain grew and followed.

cuz if its the other way around, and the big brain came first then the hand, then a dolphin could become an intelligent life form.

but the reality is, it cant, cause if i gave a dolphin einsteins brain..doesnt matter, cuz the dolphin cant exercise its intelligence while stuck rockin fins. like it cant do shit.

its like us tryin to make a microchip while wearing boxing gloves. impossible. so i assume the opposable thumb gave birth to intelligence. not the other way around.

thats the only question i would have for an alien. just that question. i really dont have any more to ask. its really the only thing that matters imo.

cuz we need to figure out how/why intelligent life arises on a planet.

i assume.

its goes in this order.

tree branch gives birth to opposable thumb, and thumb gives birth to big brain.

and if the same, route happened, on another planet, then we will know that the structure of trees creates intelligent life. 

Edited by VirginDefiler

Happy 60th Anniversary GIJOE!

In honor of this milestone, let's do a GIJOE Drinking Game( mostly RAH)

Take a shot every time....

Duke gets kidnapped by Cobra and fights in the arena of sport during a 5 part storyline

Duke falls into a coma

Shipwreck hits on a female character and is denied

Storm Shadow switches allegiance between Cobra and GIJOE

The Cobra High Command betrays each other when they are ahead of the Joes

Cobra mind controls or subconsciously manipulates the emotions/nightmares of Joes

"Yo Joe" or "COBRA!" is yelled during battle

Zartan says "I GOT PAID!"

Tomax/Xamot finish each other's sentences or speak in unison

One of the above writhes in pain without being struck

Cobra Commander damages a computer console with an office chair

Destro/Baroness and Flint/Lady Jaye are flirting

We see or hear the Joe's real name and one of their family members

Lady Jaye/Baroness/Zarana/Zartan disguise themselves as a civilian for a mission

Beachhead complains about the command  hierarchy of GIJOE

Roadblock rhymes or refers to cooking in some fashion

Leatherneck and Wet Suit bicker (It'll GET YA DRUNK!)

Quick Kick quotes movie dialogue

Storm Shadow speaks

Storm Shadow fights someone OTHER than Snake Eyes

Lifeline mentions he is a pacifist or refuses to use a weapon (Liver failure)

Serpentor says "This I command!" (Cirrhosis)

Cobra Commander whines about anything

Someone parachutes instantly as an aerial vehicle is destroyed

A reference to the Vietnam War is made

Everything is connected to Snake Eyes (Marvel Comic)

The toy filecard mentions proficiency with Nato Pact and Warsaw Pact firearms

Cobra Commander assists a villain from Transformers

18 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Wendy's and McDonald's becoming luxuries.

Modern communists seem to either be people who want free shit or upper class/upper middle class people who feel some form of guilt about their position in society and are trying to atone. To me there's little difference between them and flat earthers because both believe in something that isn't real 😂

I saw this show up in my feed and had to double check it...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/conservative-family-disappointed-moving-russia-001517915.html

Man did these guys fuck up.  You could have if you really wanted to, moved to a more conservative neighborhood in your country OR...even moved to the US and gone to WV, Alabama, Mississippi..etc...you uprooted your whole damn family to RUSSIA.  Good luck trying to get back out...that sucks a duck for this fam.

28 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I saw this show up in my feed and had to double check it...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/conservative-family-disappointed-moving-russia-001517915.html

Man did these guys fuck up.  You could have if you really wanted to, moved to a more conservative neighborhood in your country OR...even moved to the US and gone to WV, Alabama, Mississippi..etc...you uprooted your whole damn family to RUSSIA.  Good luck trying to get back out...that sucks a duck for this fam.

They could have moved to Alberta and found others that fit right in with their beliefs. Something seems off about this whole ordeal unless they are really that stupid.