Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Posted (edited)

wooo look at all that.....

...and what if when choosing to piss in there for laughs... your stream was that last amount that was needed to break the bag.....

reminds me---I won't ever forget that day in 7th grade when I went to the bathroom and saw a HUGE turd just out on the floor in front of a stall.  The shit was so large it seemed like it wasn't even from a human.  It had serious girth.

Edited by MillionX
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

So the question now is what IS appropriate when it comes to age gaps? Our brains aren't fully matured even at 18 and if consent in some states is 16, but still weird why aren't we changing them to be consistent across the board? 

Either way Drake is weird. 

Because some people in charge think it should be OK And vote against laws that would do those kinds if things. 

Edited by RSG3

They were the dream....

mechanical beings able to transform their bodies into vehicles, machinery and weapons; a last line of defense against the chaos bringer, Unicron!

They are at war, heroic Autobot pitted against evil Decepticon, both on their homeworld, the metal planet called Cybertron, and here on our Earth. They are the galaxy's last hope, they are-- TRANSFORMERS!

On this day in 1984, Marvel's Transformers #1 arrived in comic book stores everywhere, kicking off the franchise we know and love!

Happy 40th Anniversary Transformers!

'Till ALL ARE ONE!

Man I *try* to keep an open mind about things but that's just sad imo... the whole "open" marriage thing.  Whoever brings it up, that just seems like the flag has appeared to signal that yep, this is the end of the relationship....either this particular moment or it's the slow death of it, either way, it's over.  If there is no exclusivity then I don't really see the point.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, HD-Man said:

He once again pestering me to eat his cookin after continually declining. Bro, stay out the kitchen, you suck. Theyve literally staged interventions about it. Lmao

I think I can feel a little of what you're talking about. Different profession, but I have a team lead at my job who makes me grit my teeth whenever I have a task from him. He's new and kinda dumb. So it feels like I have to do double the work sometimes. Some tasks will turn out to be alright, but some are like "people just leave you at home with the pilot light on?"

Thing is, he's nice as all hell so I can't really say what I feel. But just like your captain and his deplorable food, I'm like "who sent you to make my life harder? Can I punch them?"

Edited by axeman61
14 hours ago, HD-Man said:

He once again pestering me to eat his cookin after continually declining. Bro, stay out the kitchen, you suck. Theyve literally staged interventions about it. Lmao

I think your cap secretly loves that you guys hate his cooking. It's probably the best part of the job for him coming to work every day like "What nasty shit am I gonna try to get these bitches to eat today?"

College Basketball Sport GIF by BYU Cougars

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

I think your cap secretly loves that you guys hate his cooking. It's probably the best part of the job for him coming to work every day like "What nasty shit am I gonna try to get these bitches to eat today?"

College Basketball Sport GIF by BYU Cougars

Its a mix. He enjoys pissing ppl off but he also gets in his feelings real bad when ppl don't eat. Some of the crew will actively cook other food in his face to get under his skin😂

5 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Lmao I told everybody not to eat captain's pork ribs. Soon as they finished eatin, they started gettin stomach aches and had to immediately go take a shit. Im cryin laughin, I warned them ninjas🤣🤣

What does he put on the ribs to act so quickly, lol

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, RSG3 said:

1950s movies wish they looked even a quarter this good. 

i REEEEALLY wish that he-man trailer was real man. 

edit

i wouldnt want it straight black n white, but faded colors. that set the atmosphere.

and rated R like conan the barbarian. with that same music. just. damnit. 

hollywood would soooo PG the shit outta a He-Man movie tho.

to sell toys.

to lil kids.

Edited by VirginDefiler

yea, 

worst part of it is not eating an entire day before plus enema beforehand. its big. what they insert in you, but they drug you up MJ good. youll be high af. u need designated driver. i think. 

also, prep to see on a big screen assuming u conscious...the nether realm.

place, no man has gone before. its gonna be weird to see your own colon.

Posted (edited)

yeah that propofol is the GOOD stuff, bruh. (*I can see now how Michael Jackson couldn't give it up; you're KO in 2 seconds from it)  Last thing I remember when they started it up with that gas mask thing was "well, this smells nice" for about 1 or 2 seconds then suddenly I was waking up in the waiting room and everything was over..... like a "missing time" phenomenon when you're abducted by the aliens.

Edited by MillionX
7 hours ago, Reticently said:

Damn, just saw that Steve Albini passed away

This is a bummer; Steve was one of my favorite audio engineers (he hated being called a "producer.")  Nirvana's 'In Utero' record was the first album I'd say i actually noriced the production and it has stuck with me to this day. There isn't anything else that sounds like it, at least that I've heard.

His own music was really cool and interesting too, my favorite being a band he had in, I think, the late 80s called 'Rapeman' (they were named after the manga character lol) that actually sounds like Rage Against The Machine before RATM.

3 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

i REEEEALLY wish that he-man trailer was real man. 

edit

i wouldnt want it straight black n white, but faded colors. that set the atmosphere.

and rated R like conan the barbarian. with that same music. just. damnit. 

hollywood would soooo PG the shit outta a He-Man movie tho.

to sell toys.

to lil kids.

The last Conan was R. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

The last Conan was R. 

Barbarian, right?  I thought that came out before Destroyer, but maybe that's because I watched Barbarian first. 

Edit: VirginDefiler mentions Barbarian is R in his post 

Edited by Chadouken
29 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Barbarian, right?  I thought that came out before Destroyer, but maybe that's because I watched Barbarian first. 

Edit: VirginDefiler mentions Barbarian is R in his post 

Guess I missed it. My bad. 

I think you could easily convince someone to let you make an R Conan. Furiosa is R. Deadpool is R. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Oh boy, poorly seasoned hamburgers with unnecessary extra ingredients topped with half cooked ass bacon on it. We eat like kings over here when he cooks......

How do you fuck up hamburgers and bacon? Like how!? I could cook bacon when I was like 10 or 11. As for the burgers, If you can't make your own out of ground beef just buy some Bubba Burger's or something. The latter is harder for seasoning, you'd have to let them thaw first but still. This shit's not funny any more. This man needs to be stopped. 

city of god badass GIF by Funimation tumblr_p9ry73hH7W1ua3ziio2_400.gif

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Trump ‘Stunned’ Oil Execs Demanding They Raise $1 Billion for His Campaign, Promising ‘Deal’ of Lower Taxes, Regulations: Report

Former President Donald Trump made a “remarkably blunt and transactional pitch” to oil company executives at a meeting at Mar-a-Lago last month, demanding they raise $1 billion for his re-election campaign in exchange for a “deal” that they would benefit from the tax cuts and regulatory rollbacks he would support in his second term, reported The Washington Post.

The Mar-a-Lago dinner in April had “roughly two dozen executives” among the attendees, reported the Post, including “Mike Sabel, the CEO and founder of Venture Global, and Jack Fusco, the CEO of Cheniere Energy,” and executives from “Chevron, Continental Resources, Exxon and Occidental Petroleum.”

One of these oil bigwigs complained about the burden of environmental regulations imposed by the Biden administration on their industry, despite spending hundreds of millions of dollars on lobbyists, according to the Post, and then Trump offered a reply that “stunned” the attendees:

Trump’s response stunned several of the executives in the room overlooking the ocean: You all are wealthy enough, he said, that you should raise $1 billion to return me to the White House. At the dinner, he vowed to immediately reverse dozens of President Biden’s environmental rules and policies and stop new ones from being enacted, according to people with knowledge of the meeting, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe a private conversation.

Giving $1 billion would be a “deal,” Trump said, because of the taxation and regulation they would avoid thanks to him, according to the people.

The Post article goes on to spell out the differences between Biden and Trump’s approach to environmental and energy industry regulation, and notes that “[d]espite the oil industry’s complaints about Biden’s policies, the United States is now producing more oil than any country ever has, pumping nearly 13 million barrels per day on average last year,” with America’s two biggest energy companies, ExxonMobil and Chevron, raking in their largest annual profits in a decade in 2023.

However, what Trump is promising is “an even greater windfall” for these companies, with their coffers to be bolstered by new offshore drilling permits, speedier review of permit applications, and relaxation or elimination of Biden-era regulations.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Lantis said:

You mean the Jason Momoa one?

tee-hee.gif

I do. It's rated R. 

Wether its good or not has nothing to do with it's rating lol 

Edited by RSG3
4 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

That movie was this personified.

they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-

It started off strong and completely fell apart. It was like half way through the movie a new writer took over.

TBH I watched that movie once and now can't remember anything about it (which should tell you how memorable that POS was LOL)