Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

jailed also

To be fair, I would also key the shit out of that car too. Perhaps put a potato in their muffler, or slash like 3 of their tires with one tool and the 4th with a different tool so it would look like fraud instead of vandalism. Jello mix or sugar in the gas tank for good measure 

9 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

To be fair, I would also key the shit out of that car too. Perhaps put a potato in their muffler, or slash like 3 of their tires with one tool and the 4th with a different tool so it would look like fraud instead of vandalism. Jello mix or sugar in the gas tank for good measure 

How is that fair? you literally admitted you'd commit a crime over a dumb bumper sticker. joke or not good to see you're still as unhinged as ever. 

16 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

How is that fair? you literally admitted you'd commit a crime over a dumb bumper sticker. joke or not good to see you're still as unhinged as ever. 

That bumper sticker shows they are aligned with the same folk who attacked the capital on Jan 6. I see it as you are advertising for trouble. 

27 minutes ago, Red Rock Candy said:

FUCK JOE BIDEN!

The man just admitted to getting triggered over a bumper sticker. This is how fragile and unhinged the left is. 

The left and right are both unhinged as fuck.  The right threw the biggest temper tantrum this country has ever seen when their guy lost 😂

Also,  anyone who vandalizes someone's property over a bumper sticker belongs in jail.

Edited by Chadouken

and again I don't see how today's teachers have the patience to work in such an unimaginably miserable, awful career.  There is absolutely no upside, and the stress of each day probably takes years off their life in the long-term, I bet.  Either you end up arrested and on the news for losing your cool like that dude who KOed the kid for calling him a slur.... or some may end up committing suicide at some point...or maybe you fall over from having a heart attack early from stress.  There is no happy ending to that career.  It is pure trash; no redeeming qualities.  It will keep getting worse with each new generation of kids too, I assume.

...which leads to the other "Debbie Downer" realization that there is truly no hope for the future of this country.  Everything is only going to get worse, dumber and increasingly absurd as time goes on.  

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

The left and right are both unhinged as fuck.  The right threw the biggest temper tantrum this country has ever seen when their guy lost 😂

Also,  anyone who vandalizes someone's property over a bumper sticker belongs in jail.

Depending on the sticker, fuck yeah I would. 

Also happy April 30th

Edited by DarkSakul
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

I don't really swear anymore so...🤷‍♂️

I'm pretty sure you can get your opinion across without obfuscation who youre talking about tho lol. 

Most of the people who say "Let's Go Brandon" are chronically online cosplaytriots who think they are ready to go to civil war with the country but are too afraid to sacrifice their Twitter/Facebook account to say what they really mean. 

Edited by RSG3
2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Know your role and show your hole, jabroni!

Interesting, cuz iirc, it has been said that he usually has been the type of always being on time and with a good work ethic, which is why he and Vin Diesel had such fallout to begin with.

13 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Depending on the sticker, fuck yeah I would. 

Jail isn't fun,  man.  I've been there a few times. But you do you, if you think acting like a fucking moron is worth sticking it to a complete stranger with a mean bumper sticker. I know you're just posturing here and wouldn't actually do that,  but the biggest problem right now is people hating each other while the super rich laugh at us.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Which is cool but in a beef, for me, I don't couldn't care less about what's the better song. The more popular artist in the beef typically leans on that to get them the "win."  I'm not super up on music anymore. Has Drake won any beefs besides Meek Mill?

Nope. Even all the way back to Common,he has failed the each time. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124

I'm planning on taking the LSAT in August. I haven't started studying yet (workload so far has been ridiculous). I plan to study in June and July during the break. If anyone here is a lawyer or recently went through it or knows someone who has, please send over advice! I will not be trusting individuals on the internet who are sponsored or who run ads to advise me on my future.

11 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Nope. Even all the way back to Common,he has failed the each time. 

So I listened to Kendricks diss track. As a song, I wasn't feeling it at all. As diss though, he methodically took Drake apart. Like Pusha T's diss, its the best kind of diss because speaks to facts. He basically called Drake a grifter, bad father, etc. and revoked the man's N-word pass which just made me laugh.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

So I listened to Kendricks diss track. As a song, I wasn't feeling it at all. As diss though, he methodically took Drake apart. Like Pusha T's diss, its the best kind of diss because speaks to facts. He basically called Drake a grifter, bad father, etc. and revoked the man's N-word pass which just made me laugh.

It's a track that I had to listen to more than once to really appreciate how surgical the strike was. 

Drake just needs to leave battle rap to everyone else and make music you can shop to. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
Posted (edited)

Transformers' Greatest Moments:  (Toys) 

Cybertron Vector Prime (2005)

Vector Prime is Primus's appointed guardian of time and space. Though recorded history pegs him as 25 million years old, he has identified himself as 9 billion years old,making the clockwork-covered Transformer one of the Thirteen.

dscn1026.jpg

dscn1021.jpg

Pros: 

The Star Wars -like alternate mode.

The way the wings become a cape like structure in robot mode

His robot mode face looks like the Autobot symbol and the clock/gear motif in his robot mode

The micromaster partner has decent articulation.

Cons:

The wings are made of a soft plastic that warps easily.

Transformation is a bit simple on the level of a G1 deluxe.

Edited by DangerousJ
Posted (edited)

While the idea of Jackman starring in the third Deadpool movie—and the first to be part of the larger Marvel Cinematic Universe—Feige confesses that he had doubts. “I said, ‘Let me give you a piece of advice, Hugh. Don’t come back’,” Feige recalls in an interview with Empire. But why? Feige explained to Jackman that he’d “had the greatest ending in history with Logan. That’s not something we should undo.” After almost two decades of portraying the character, the 2017 film was a stunning swan song for Jackman’s role. It seemed like a fitting thematic conclusion that satisfied Jackman and fans, and remains one of the most well-regarded superhero movies ever made.

Jackman himself put a lot of thought into the decision as well. In the same Empire piece, he recounts going on a long drive to clear his head and think about the project. “I drove for another hour. Couldn’t stop thinking about it. And I got out of the car, called Ryan, and said, ‘Ryan, if you’ll have me, I’m in.’”

Edited by AriesWarlock
2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I think Razer should be allowed to keep the money. If you can get idiots to fork over $100 for a $3 mask with lights on it, they don't deserve to get that money back.

While I get where you are coming from, they aren't being sued over the lights, they are being sued over false advertising of the effects of their product. 

They should get away with lying about their product?