Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Works fine fam.

That's embedding the thing normally.

The /embed/ link with start and end times plays just the 4 seconds with the relevant joke.

"You're a disgrace to our family name of Wagstaff, if such a thing is possible."

2 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Behold my home skillets..

Transformers One Teaser Trailer!

(starts at 18 seconds)

I am cautiously optimistic.

I love the art style/animation.

Megatron's voice seems mediocre. Hemsworth isn't bad.

It seems like a MCU/Pixar hybrid.

Megashock needs you and @OPTIMUS124to have Siskel & Ebert type review thread for anything Transformers related. That way we'll know whether to get our hopes up or not.

14 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Behold my home skillets..

Transformers One Teaser Trailer!

(starts at 18 seconds)

I am cautiously optimistic.

I love the art style/animation.

Megatron's voice seems mediocre. Hemsworth isn't bad.

It seems like a MCU/Pixar hybrid.

I don't know why but I was expecting a more serious adventure tone vibe for this.  I didn't think they were gonna go that hard into adventure situational comedy.  I'm probably still gonna see it weekend 1 regardless cause my son is in love with Transformers so regardless if I find it mid or not he'll probably get a kick out of it.

On 4/17/2024 at 4:02 PM, DangerousJ said:

Funny Names:

Christian Cocks - the current Hasbro CEO. I've NEVER seen the "rooster" spelling only the X way lol. I guess he's voting for Trump lol.

Poundland - Apparently this is a British version of Dollar Store, not a brothel.

Dick Butkus - Renowned NFL player lol

Jack Antonoff - Musician. The Abramoff legacy continues lol

Nacho Daddy - restaurant

Vladimir Poutine - Montreal restaurant

Beat the Meat -  Saudi Burger joint

You forgot about racing legend Dick Trickle!

that's strange----it's not like JLo needs digital/AI "help".....her body is already incredible by default.

...reminds me though---there is a "Celebrity Butts" subreddit; yep I go there on a regular basis... it's a good steady source of "material".

As always... I can't get enough of women making themselves look foolish for everyone to see (of course with "The View" being a never-ending goldmine of material)....it never gets old

It would be funny to see women try to get along and survive in a world where men either disappeared or just stopped caring at all about anything.  See what happens when the majority of police, fire departments and armed forces suddenly were to vanish from the world....along with construction/electricians and carpentry, pest control, engineering, tech industry and whatever else helped build the comforts of modern 1st world society that most apparently take for granted.

Edited by MillionX

Curious where the line is on indecent exposure and what not with the lady who FAFO and got tased.  I'm assuming once she did that the cop had probably cause for an arrest but I'm wondering if it's for being antagonistic or indecent exposure because of the ass out no underwear. 

Edited by Sonichuman
2 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Curious where the line is on indecent exposure and what not with the lady of FAFO and got tased.  I'm assuming once she did that the cop had probably cause for an arrest but I'm wondering if it's for being antagonistic or indecent exposure because of the ass out no underwear. 

That's good question man. Especially with the way some people dress these days. As for the video, you are dead on. It looks like the cop was just going to let her go after she blew the kiss, but once she mooned her it was on. I don't know man, maybe it's because my dad taught me better, but why do people keep fucking with cops?

Edited by Darc_Requiem
2 hours ago, Jurassic said:

DSP getting upset over casual matchmaking and blocking anyone that beats him.

He HAS to be playing to the crowd at this point, right? This is intentional, right? There's no way you're this ass and making up excuses for this long just on your own. His audience probably doesn't even want him to get good anymore.

24 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

He HAS to be playing to the crowd at this point, right? This is intentional, right? There's no way you're this ass and making up excuses for this long just on your own. His audience probably doesn't even want him to get good anymore.

It is crazy how this guy hasn't changed one bit and yaps about the same stuff, saying the same things since SF4. Based on the clips I have seen his audience usually donates before he even starts playing, so I assume they don't care.

Amala digs into some modern female goofiness again here... 

doesn't surprise me that some of them would answer the question that way... sometimes you have to remember that a lot of people out there are just dumb.

Edited by MillionX

2 weeks ago Wrestlemania 40

1 week ago UFC 300

This weekend are the final 2 rounds of the Candidates Tournament 2024 and the Women's Candidates Tournament 2024

1 23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_ Tan Zhongyi (CHN) 8.5 / 13 53.25 5     0 1 ½ ½ 1 ½ ½ ½ 1 1 ½ ½ 1   
2 23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_ Lei Tingjie (CHN) 7.5 / 13 47.75 4   0 1     1 ½ ½ ½ 1 1 0 ½ ½ ½ ½
3[d] 23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png Koneru Humpy (IND) 6.5 / 13 41.25 2   ½ ½ 0      ½ ½ ½ ½ 1 ½ 1 0 ½ ½
4[d] 23px-FIDE_flag_icon.png Kateryna Lagno (FIDE) 6.5 / 13 41.25 1   ½ 0 ½ ½ ½ ½   ½ ½   1 ½ ½ ½ ½
5[e] 23px-FIDE_flag_icon.png Aleksandra Goryachkina (FIDE) 6.5 / 13 41 2   ½ ½ 0 ½ ½ ½ ½ ½   ½ 0   1 1 ½
6[e] 23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png R Vaishali (IND) 6.5 / 13 38 5   0 0 1 0 ½ 0 0    1 ½   1 1 ½ 1
7[f] 23px-Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg.png Nurgyul Salimova (BUL) 5 / 13 34 1   ½ ½ ½ ½ 1 0 ½ ½ 0    0 0   ½ ½
8[f] 23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png Anna Muzychuk (UKR) 5 / 13 32 0     0 ½ ½ ½ ½ ½ ½ ½ 0 0 ½ ½ ½

Tomorrow or Monday determines who the challenger will be for the world chess title! Currently the youngest out of the 8 is in 1st place!!!!

1 23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png Gukesh D (IND) 8.5 / 13 47.75 5     ½ ½ ½    ½ ½ ½ 1 ½ 1 1 0 1 1
2[e] 23px-FIDE_flag_icon.png Ian Nepomniachtchi (FIDE) 8 / 13 47.25 3   ½ ½   ½ ½ ½    ½ ½ 1 1 1 ½ ½ ½
3[e] 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Hikaru Nakamura (USA) 8 / 13 46 5     ½ ½ ½   1 ½ ½ 1 0 0 1 1 1 ½
4 23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png Fabiano Caruana (USA) 7 / 12 39.75 3   ½ ½   ½ ½ 0   ½    1 ½ 1 ½ 1 ½
5 23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png R Praggnanandhaa (IND) 6 / 12 36 2   0 ½ ½ ½ 0 ½   ½   ½ 1 ½ ½ 1   
6 23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png Vidit Gujrathi (IND) 5.5 / 13 34.75 3   0 ½ 0 0 1 1 ½ 0 0 ½   1    ½ ½
7 23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png Alireza Firouzja (FRA) 4.5 / 13 27.25 2   1 0 ½ 0 0 0 ½ 0 ½ ½   0   1 ½
8 23px-Flag_of_Azerbaijan.svg.png Nijat Abasov (AZE) 3.5 / 13 23.25 0