Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah... I found yet another source of the gold with that "man or bear?" topic.  It's all hilariously insane to me.

(assuming either situation turns violent) Against a fellow human that is a violent attacker... you at least have a chance of survival and escape (even considering the typical disparity of strength when it comes to the average woman vs. the average man)....especially in comparison to any violent encounter with a large, powerful animal like a goddamn bear.  I remember seeing a vid someone posted here actually where a guy shot at a bear that was charging him... it seemed to just be an annoyance that only slowed the bear down *slightly* as he kept charging forward to attack.  

Ohhhh I didn't even think of making the comparison to racial prejudice with that question either.... quite a few are bringing that up, of course:

and what’s upsetting is how acceptable is to generalize and demonize men in such a bigoted and misandrist manner. Yes I know they aren’t arguing “all men” but try adding another qualifier like “black man or grizzly bear”. Choosing grizzly bear would be considered racist. And the slightest negative generalization or women is met with a proclamations of misogyny, sexism, patriarchy, toxic masculinity… It shuts down conversations of any nuance or differing perspective. There only one “ right” answer and any answer means you’re a hateful insecure monster.

yeah...imagine if the same people were framing this like "would you rather it be a random bear.....or a random black person?"

Rachael Harris Popcorn GIF by Lucifer

Edited by MillionX
7 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

Well we all know that Eminem would for free all of them. Notice how nobody tries to mess with 'Em lately?

6 hours ago, Lantis said:

Eminem made an example out of MGK, Ja Rule and a whole myriad of pop stars. Most people know not to fuck with him

There's been a chunk of pushback on Em in the Rap community mostly not in the mainstream/has been area for whatever reason.  I see it show up in my feed every now and again that some dude will just come out and try to take Em's flowers away and it's kinda frustrating.  I keep hearing/seeing "they don't play his shit in clubs" or "hes a guest in the house of hip hop" (which is from specifically from a near holocaust denier apparently...) . 

Also the The Game tried to start something with Em I think a couple of years ago when he already knew what Em was about years ago.  Em didn't take the bait though...guessing because he felt responding to him would only be more beneficial to Game than him.

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

Also the The Game tried to start something with Em I think a couple of years ago when he already knew what Em was about years ago.  Em didn't take the bait though...guessing because he felt responding to him would only be more beneficial to Game than him.

He realized people where taking shots at him for clout and fame and that it was better to just treat them ad the unimportant people they really are. 

Posted (edited)

^I'll always love that old style of music....also that classy style of how women looked back in the 1920s - 1930s.

^*annnnd now I went down that rabbit hole on youtube of course:

^Ear-delicious.

*another silly thing about the "man or bear?" topic----I don't think it was even specified that it's definitely a situation of either one being violent with you.... and so far I didn't see any of them bring up the likely chance that the random dude they encounter in the scenario could be helpful in surviving and finding their way out of there....ha, they just automatically assume the man is definitely going to be some vicious "Elliot Rodger" or "Ted Bundy" monster....like there's a slim chance he could be neutral or even helpful in the situation.

The frequency of interaction is another thing--- we interact with other humans on a daily basis all throughout life....most of us will preferably go through our entire life with zero "in-person" interactions with a bear or any other dangerous large animal.

Edited by MillionX
12 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

The rivalry between Yves Saint Laurent and Karl Lagerfeld is well documented, and I know it's cringy to say that their design rivalry is my favorite in all of fashion, but it is. Their parallel stories are so, so interesting. While both were definitely irreverent assholes, they are the reasons I pay any attention to couture and design as a whole.

7 hours ago, Dayaan said:

The rivalry between Yves Saint Laurent and Karl Lagerfeld is well documented, and I know it's cringy to say that their design rivalry is my favorite in all of fashion, but it is. Their parallel stories are so, so interesting. While both were definitely irreverent assholes, they are the reasons I pay any attention to couture and design as a whole.

first halston, now lagerfeld.

Posted (edited)

Super Mayor has a board meeting so of course Nate the Lawyer is covering it

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

damn it's the end already though... but yeah it seems like her days are numbered, since there may be some federal investigation on her and those around her.

edit---oh but they'll be back for more later apparently after the "executive session", so the show continues.

Edited by MillionX
Posted (edited)

My captain is a god awful cook and for whatever is insistent on me eating his food. Idk why he's fixated on ppl liking his cookin despite everyone telling and showing him that they dont like it. He will bug the shit out of you about it too. 

Man cant boil a hot dog and almost guaranteed to spend your shift on the toilet if you eat his food. Like just be clean and cook food correctly of your want ppl to eat. If you gotta tell everybody 1000 times how good it is it probably isnt, as im typing this he's tried to convince me 4 times in the past 10 minutes. Lmao

He has routinely threw me on projects just so I cant cook cuz everybody actually enjoys my food. Lmao

Edited by HD-Man
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Hecatom said:

People need to learn the difference between ephebophilia and pedophilia.
They are not the same thing at all.

It’s not pedophilia. It’s pedophilia with extra steps. Totally different! 

season 5 GIF

Edited by iStu X
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Hecatom said:

The law cares, since in most countries, and in most states on usa one is a crime, the other isn't

Cool, no one else cares and majority of this beef is public court of opinion. Most don't care about the destiction. Under 18 makes you a predator to most. 

Edited by RSG3
8 hours ago, Hecatom said:

It isn't

And the law in many places thinks so too, so no.

Yes. Because the law is always right. 🙄

please continue trying to justify how liking one group of underage individual is better than another because “the law says it is” 

19 hours ago, iStu X said:

These Drake stans will do anything to defend the man. This man was hanging out with Hailey Baldwin at 14 and suddenly when she hits 18. They are dating. She wasn't the only girl he pulled this with. Why is a grown man following High School girl's basketball players? That's really sus. Drake isn't a crooner, he's a groomer. If he thought what he was doing was okay, he wouldn't be doing it on the low.

3 hours ago, iStu X said:

please continue trying to justify how liking one group of underage individual is better than another because “the law says it is” 

I mean,  I can kinda get it.  One age group has tiddies, the other doesn't.  I have to double check IMDB before I watch Harry Potter movies to remember whether or not I'm allowed to think Hermione is hot yet. 

3 hours ago, iStu X said:

Bro.

Every single human being is ephebophile, is the sole reason why we as a species start finding attractive the other sex when we are teens.

It is a bilogical predisposition.

I am not arguing that X is better than the other, I am explaining that there is a clear distinction between the 2.

3 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Every single human being is ephebophile,

No they aren't. Lots of people aren't attracted to nearly prepubecent people. 

Many people are creepy fucks tho and would deffinitly fuck underage people if they where allowed to like back in the day lol