Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

6 hours ago, MillionX said:

I never get tired of that "womenpostingtheirLs" instagram...

https://www.instagram.com/p/COpoIGDtdm6/ 

This broad said: "was eating his ass and got toilet paper crumbs in my mouth.  shit was nasty but I wasn't about to stop swallowed it and pretended everything was ok my momma aint raise no bitch

HAHAHA she ate some crap crumbs...and you know that ass was STANK 🤣  .....and it was just right there in her face

As a card-carrying "Never Ass-Eater", even just so, I find myself appalled at that.

Like... who fucks without at least showering first?

If you've got access to Instagram, you damned sure have access to running water.

The modern ass-eating fetish.

Yet another example of the coked-out-of-their-goddamned-minds gays in Hollywood fucking shit up for everyone else (their more sensible fellow gays included, I'd wager), and how the weakminded masses unquestioningly follow like the lemmings they are.

And yet another reason why I am grateful to be out of the game.

haha, yeah I don't think most people realize what a delicate "house of cards" human civilization really is.  When the pandemic got started and everything shut down... imagine the chaos that would've happened if stores and fast food places were included in the shutdown.... things would start to look like an episode of Walking Dead out there FAST....it all comes crashing down in a matter of days.

christian bale joker GIF

33 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I hope all of you guys in the Southeast got gas. I've been seeing photos of people filling up rainwater containers in some of my local groups. This is ridiculous. 

I filled up last night at the Sam's near us and they were all out of regular, only had premium. 

24 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Screenshot_20210512-074124_Chrome_202105

Really all it takes to trigger this kind of thing is planting some news story that something bad COULD happen. And the stories don't even have to be real, it could just be conjecture and people take it as fact and make it a self fulfilling prophecy, like this. It makes sense that there would be a shortage and anyone who remembers Katrina knows that all it takes is a hiccup in the supply line and it's the 70s all over again. 

21 minutes ago, MillionX said:

haha, yeah I don't think most people realize what a delicate "house of cards" human civilization really is.  When the pandemic got started and everything shut down... imagine the chaos that would've happened if stores and fast food places were included in the shutdown.... things would start to look like an episode of Walking Dead out there FAST....it all comes crashing down in a matter of days.

christian bale joker GIF

21 minutes ago, MillionX said:

George Carlin had a bit about how all it would take for society to collapse is for the power to go out and he's probably right. Scary to think something that simple could turn everything into walking dead. 

Edit: @misterBeeis there a way to fix quoting on mobile? I think I've asked this before but it seems to never work on mobile like it does on PC. 

Edited by DoctaMario
26 minutes ago, MillionX said:

When the pandemic got started and everything shut down... imagine the chaos that would've happened if stores and fast food places were included in the shutdown.... things would start to look like an episode of Walking Dead out there FAST....it all comes crashing down in a matter of days.

There is enough but WE are stupid.

4 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

61eb1ba394135248939933c78d9f06a7412c165b

The cost of wood has gotten ridiculous. 

On 5/10/2021 at 12:19 PM, HD-Man said:

I'll probably pump and dump Dogecoin, my just let my other coins like TEL (which jumped again as I'm typing this) and SHIB  sit since I got in those relatively low

For the record, unless you're running some spam bots or something, you probably do not have the reach to do any of the "pump" part.  And then you're just speculating like everyone else.

21 hours ago, Chadouken said:

VA is experiencing some fuel outages, too.  Something like six percent of gas stations have run out so far in central Virginia.

I almost got stuck in VA. I went home for Mother's Day but filled up when after I got there on Saturday. If I had waited before I drove back to SC, I'd be SOL. Now I have to see if my gas will last me until Friday. May end up working from home otherwise. I hate working from home.

7 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

If I had waited before I drove back to SC, I'd be SOL. Now I have to see if my gas will last me until Friday. May end up working from home otherwise. I hate working from home.

If you need gas, check this here:

https://tracker.gasbuddy.com/

This should be resolved by the weekend. I was supposed to go to a wedding next weekend. If this hasn't shaped up by Wednesday, I ain't rolling.

23 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I almost got stuck in VA. I went home for Mother's Day but filled up when after I got there on Saturday. If I had waited before I drove back to SC, I'd be SOL. Now I have to see if my gas will last me until Friday. May end up working from home otherwise. I hate working from home.

See, I'm the opposite.  When I'm not doing fieldwork I'd much rather be playing videogam-  working from home.

Glad you made it back home, man.  I'm sure there are going to be a lot of poor fuckers stranded out there before this is over.

3 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

George Carlin had a bit about how all it would take for society to collapse is for the power to go out and he's probably right. Scary to think something that simple could turn everything into walking dead. 

Edit: @misterBeeis there a way to fix quoting on mobile? I think I've asked this before but it seems to never work on mobile like it does on PC. 

Oh yeah, we got close to this scenario some years ago, when the sun did one of those "corona mass ejections" (haha sounds like the sun is bustin a nut)... it's possible that this type of solar phenomena could cause world-wide blackouts, but somehow we got lucky and that did not happen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronal_mass_ejection

I'm always curious about how long the power would have to be out for the world to descend into pure chaos.... I'd bet it wouldn't be long... perhaps a month or 2 straight of no power.... yeah that would be terrible but fascinating at the same time to see the results.  The absence of electrical power everywhere obviously is a drastic change to just about everything that is part of the modern "normal" standards in society... electric stoves (I don't even have a gas service; it's all electric here and in my previous apartments I've lived in), traffic lights, the ATM at the bank, television, heating/air systems, etc.... all of that's basically gone in that scenario.... so even something as simple as cooking your meals becomes a completely different (and worse) situation.  Our species would instantly be "primitive" again...hunting animals and picking fruit off a tree just to get something to eat on a regular basis. 

Edit---well, that's still what it is now, of course, but most people aren't going out to hunt for food themselves...since we have the modern convenience of that thing called a "grocery store"

Edited by MillionX

a32a2db6bd771534f716701b4595fea7.jpg

After years of begging, Adult Swim is going to properly end Metalocalypse, Venture Bros, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

https://www.facebook.com/adultswim/posts/10159132176616745

186022839_10159132135036745_515726124007

185585731_10159132135071745_204089920773

185840675_10159132135051745_586970694455

Each movie debuts on both home video and video-on-demand for three months and then will be streaming free on HBO Max and Adult Swim.

Here are the synopses of all three films:

Metalocalypse

The power-hungry TRIBUNAL unveils their secret and deadly “Falconback Project” as the world grows in embattled chaos and the menacing Doomstar breaches the Earth’s atmosphere while the mysterious and twisted dissent of a band member threatens the future of Dethklok. Picking up directly after the heroic rescue of Toki Wartooth: Can Dethklok choose between their egos and the greater good of the world to embark on a gauntlet of dangers that will try their very souls and finally write the song that will be their salvation?

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

The new movie is created by Brendon Small and Tommy Blancha. The movie soundtrack will be released on WaterTower Music.

The Venture Bros.

Doc’s latest invention will either bankrupt the Ventures or launch them to new heights, as Hank searches for himself, Dean searches for Hank, The Monarch searches for answers, and a mysterious woman from their pasts threatens to bring their entire world crashing down on them.

The Venture Bros. is created, written and executive produced by Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

continuation of the hit animated series, fans will find out what happens next with Frylock, Meatwad and Master Shake, who consider themselves crime fighters, but the truth is they never fight crime.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is created by Matt Maiellaro and Dave Willis and follows the strange everyday lives of three human-sized food products living in New Jersey.

1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Stop acting like a bitch and just say what you mean to say. I rather have racism on front street. 

June 19 is a Saturday at that. 

I don't think most white people know what Juneteenth is, especially the older ones. I'd be surprised if she knew that it was that day, but who knows. 

Edited by DoctaMario

See, the republicans could use someone that knows a bit about "optics", obviously.  I keep thinking "..c'mon guys"... stop giving political opponents soooo much juicy ammunition.  This thing with ending the federal pandemic stuff *early* is absolutely going to be a bad look, and lefties/Dems WILL pounce on that talking point ASAP... like: "Look at those 'evil' republicans....they took your unemployment benefits away." (*paying no mind of course to the fact that "regular" UI will continue to be in place... and the pandemic benefit was an easy target for all kinds of rampant, EASY fraud, btw) <---c'mon guys/gals...stop making it so easy to be painted as "the bad guys" all the time in this crazy cartoon we all live in.🤣

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

What is the exact issue?

2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

After years of begging, Adult Swim is going to properly end Metalocalypse, Venture Bros, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force!

Each movie debuts on both home video and video-on-demand for three months and then will be streaming free on HBO Max and Adult Swim.

Here are the synopses of all three films:

Metalocalypse

The power-hungry TRIBUNAL unveils their secret and deadly “Falconback Project” as the world grows in embattled chaos and the menacing Doomstar breaches the Earth’s atmosphere while the mysterious and twisted dissent of a band member threatens the future of Dethklok. Picking up directly after the heroic rescue of Toki Wartooth: Can Dethklok choose between their egos and the greater good of the world to embark on a gauntlet of dangers that will try their very souls and finally write the song that will be their salvation?

The new movie is created by Brendon Small and Tommy Blancha. The movie soundtrack will be released on WaterTower Music.

The Venture Bros.

Doc’s latest invention will either bankrupt the Ventures or launch them to new heights, as Hank searches for himself, Dean searches for Hank, The Monarch searches for answers, and a mysterious woman from their pasts threatens to bring their entire world crashing down on them.

The Venture Bros. is created, written and executive produced by Jackson Publick and Doc Hammer.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

continuation of the hit animated series, fans will find out what happens next with Frylock, Meatwad and Master Shake, who consider themselves crime fighters, but the truth is they never fight crime.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is created by Matt Maiellaro and Dave Willis and follows the strange everyday lives of three human-sized food products living in New Jersey.

Fucking YES at Metalocalypse getting the final it fucking deserves. I don’t care about Venture Brothers or ATHF. I never liked either shows

Edited by iStu X

damn yo.  That baby stage in RE8. 

Spoiler

............ If I were Ethan, I'd go get a paternity test.  I'm not trying to start no mess, I'm just sayin.  For real yo It looks NOTHING like him.  It ain't got his hair, it ain't got his eyes, it ain't got his facial features, it's about 3000 pounds, it's as long as a hallway and........well................there's the whole thing about trying to eat people that REALLY disturbs me.  That whole situation is a bag full of red flags.  The worst of it all is that she could STILL get child support from him.  That's the TRUE horror.

2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I don't think most white people know what Juneteenth is, especially the older ones. I'd be surprised if she knew that it was that day, but who knows. 

In general you might be right, but especially last year there was a lot of talk about it.  A politician ought to know by now.

16 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Fucking YES at Metalocalypse getting the final it fucking deserves. I don’t care about Venture Brothers or ATHF. I never liked either shows

Metalocalypse gets a finale, I withhold judgement on how deserving it is.

You're showing bad taste with Venture Brothers, show is excelent.

ATHF was great for a couple seasons, but went on way too long.  Unless the movie is more like those early seasons it would be very skipable.