Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

More on this topic that is forever fascinating to me...  I'm a bit late on this since that "Friendship Dates" post by that dude went viral a few weeks ago apparently, but I feel compelled to keep going down the youtube rabbit hole on this shit.... it's too juicy...

Edit---oh let me guess; the guy is probably still expected to pay for "friendship dates" ALL the time too, right?  Hahah ok sure.  

haha someone summed up the FZ so perfectly in this comment here:

"Friendzone is like working a job where u not even getting paid"

😆 haha seriously, imagine you spend the time and money on gas it takes to get there, adhere to all the rules and policies, put in a good 8, maybe 9 or 10 hour day with the overtime, every day doing all this shit...but you will NEVER receive anything in return for this...not even once.  No one in their right mind would agree to such an absurd concept. 🤣

Edited by MillionX

I think my only symptoms from the covid vaccine are loss of appetite mostly, heavy brain fog for a week, and temporary migraines, from the consistent coughing I've had since the ulcer issue from blood vomiting a few months ago.

Hopefully the weed expansion in Louisiana becomes a reality. It was interesting seeing the attempt for the decriminalization of prostitution. I'm not knocking anyone for sex work, but that isn't for me anymore. 

sheeeitttt, I've been trying to get caught up on youtube stuff for quite a while now....but it's just impossible... main thing is that I'm 2 episodes behind on the VTM "Stitch of Fate" podcast... but stuff keeps going live that I'm into... like MST3k has been on fire with live content lately; they're on now, actually:

man, I could watch that shit all day... I still have a Tom Servo figure that was included in a dvd set I bought...that was from sometime in the early 2000s, I think.

Back in the day when this was on Comedy Central, I even set the VCR to "timer record" that shit in case I went to sleep or if I wasn't at home.

14 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Did you try to incite an angry mob into insurrection by lying about a stolen election or something?

Lmao no. Mongo McMichael (WCW wrestler from back in the day) has cancer I think, all I sad was "Mongos sick, damn" cuz he's lost hella weight. Even Ric Flair looks better now. And boom, I'm in FB jail. They said they were wrong and let my comment stay but I'm still in jail for 30 days 🤷🏾‍♂️

I😂

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Today in tekken community drama 😂 they been gettin roasted all fucking day for this decision

spacer.png

See:

My O.G. SRK Customer User Quote.

"E-Sports is Fucking Retarded."

E-Sports is fucking retarded 2.0:

So dumb, it bans us Poles as too OP.

Also bans SS in Dance Dance Revo.

19 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Typical  dlc character shenigans . She won like two big tournaments in a row and some are crying op. But honestly. I don't think it's anything insane... It's nothing as bad as Leroy or akuma. Just a serious overreaction 

Didn't she only come out a month ago? "Competitive integrity" 😂😂😂 

14 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

I think my only symptoms from the covid vaccine are loss of appetite mostly, heavy brain fog for a week, and temporary migraines, from the consistent coughing I've had since the ulcer issue from blood vomiting a few months ago.

Hopefully the weed expansion in Louisiana becomes a reality. It was interesting seeing the attempt for the decriminalization of prostitution. I'm not knocking anyone for sex work, but that isn't for me anymore. 

I told ya'all, don't vaccinate without vitamin C

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v11n09.shtml

8 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

I told ya'all, don't vaccinate without vitamin C

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v11n09.shtml

I've heard of this somewhere. I had to look at the back of the Vita Fusion Multivitamin Gummies, which I take daily for treatment to severe fatigue, joint problems, and weak immunity from past harsh exercising methods, starvation diets, and anorexia. The ingredients lack Vitamin C, but recommends me to take some form of it. 

I appreciate this, though. You're cool.

5 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

It makes sense that characters you pay additional money for would be better than the main cast even if it's a goofy reason why they're better. It sucks buying a dlc character only to find out they're shit 😂

Sorta.. Akuma, geese and Leroy were too good. Harada let them fucking dlc terrorists run rampant during their seasons 😂

He didn't amp up any other dlcs... Their have been a bunch. Like negan, noctis and a few of the classic tekken cast are also dlc but nowhere near as close to broken. 

Edited by Maxx
2 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

I've heard of this somewhere. I had to look at the back of the Vita Fusion Multivitamin Gummies, which I take daily for treatment to severe fatigue, joint problems, and weak immunity from past harsh exercising methods, starvation diets, and anorexia. The ingredients lack Vitamin C, but recommends me to take some form of it. 

I appreciate this, though. You're cool.

Yeah, it's an old medical recommendation. Well those effervescent vitamin C tablets that are sold everywhere will suffice.  Pop some a few days before the shot, the day of the shot, and a few days after the shot like that website above says and that should increase your immune system to help you fight side effects.

vitamin-c-fizzy-effervescent-tablets-wit

As for multivitamin gummies, they are generally under dosed. When you have the chance, try switching to a immune system or green superfood or meal-replacement powder. You'll get much better fuel for the immune system

GreenSuperfoodImmunity-Tangerine30_1024x

• ALKALINITY | NATURALLY BALANCES AND INCREASES ALKALINITY*
  • HEALTH & WELLNESS | SUPPORT OVERALL HEALTH AND IMMUNITY*
  • IMMUNITY | STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM*

1 hour ago, iStu X said:

Yah boi is now fully vaccinated 

What's your mutant power?

7 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Yeah, it's an old medical recommendation. Well those effervescent vitamin C tablets that are sold everywhere will suffice.  Pop some a few days before the shot, the day of the shot, and a few days after the shot like that website above says and that should increase your immune system to help you fight side effects.

vitamin-c-fizzy-effervescent-tablets-wit

As for multivitamin gummies, they are generally under dosed. When you have the chance, try switching to a immune system or green superfood or meal-replacement powder. You'll get much better fuel for the immune system

GreenSuperfoodImmunity-Tangerine30_1024x

• ALKALINITY | NATURALLY BALANCES AND INCREASES ALKALINITY*
  • HEALTH & WELLNESS | SUPPORT OVERALL HEALTH AND IMMUNITY*
  • IMMUNITY | STRENGTHEN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM*

What's your mutant power?

Wish I'd heard this sooner. I've been taking a lot of vitamin D and the usual multivitamin, but I had some light fever feeling Tuesday and the lymph node under the arm I got the shot in has been a little swollen. Other than that I've been ok, just trying to fight through allergies which seem worse than usual though I'm not sure that that's due to the shot. 

8 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Wish I'd heard this sooner. I've been taking a lot of vitamin D and the usual multivitamin, but I had some light fever feeling Tuesday and the lymph node under the arm I got the shot in has been a little swollen.

Ditch your multivitamin. Some experts classify them as a placebo.

9 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

just trying to fight through allergies which seem worse than usual though I'm not sure that that's due to the shot

That's probably your mutant power. Not all of them are cool. One guy had the power to explode. Killing himself in the process!

another power that would be ultimately depressing---imagine if your superpower was just the ability to grant other people various powers.  You could grant others the ability to fly, or Speed Force level speed, or shapeshifting, phasing, eye lasers, etc... but none of those cool abilities could be yours.  You can only grant them to other people.  ...yeah, fuck THAT.  I'd be insanely jealous in no time.

I suppose it would be a good power to have if someone's goal is to lead humanity down a path of chaos and eventual extinction though... if your goal is just to watch as civilization burns.

3 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

So much this. I've been to most of the continental US and parts of it are like different countries in some ways. Really gave me a lot of perspective about things seeing so many places and how different the various regions of the US are from one another.

Totally agree.  Havre, Montana is certainly different, from Maui, Hawaii, which is different from Charleston, SC. 

3 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Ditch your multivitamin. Some experts classify them as a placebo.

That's probably your mutant power. Not all of them are cool. One guy had the power to explode. Killing himself in the process!

My mutant power is never getting sick at the expense of having allergies almost all year round. Course, I live in Tennessee which is one of the worst places to live if you have allergies, but I get sick maybe once a year if at all. 

As for the multivitamin, I'm gonna err on the side of taking it. If it truly is a placebo, I haven't lost anything by taking it, but if it's not, I win.