Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

13 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

So basically all of Western Europe. We can thank them for so many independence days

Naw man, the Japanese have their own history of it, as does all of Asia. What little record of the American Natices we haven't destroyed also show they warred over this stuff to. 

It's almost like it's a human trait and not a region based/skin color based trait lol. 

Humans fight over resources. Period. 

@SonichumanHaha they spotted the grifter pipeline years ago it seems. 

Edited by RSG3
4 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Naw man, the Japanese have their own history of it, as does all of Asia. What little record of the American Natices we haven't destroyed also show they warred over this stuff to. 

It's almost like it's a human trait and not a region based/skin color based trait lol. 

Humans fight over resources. Period. 

@SonichumanHaha they spotted the grifter pipeline years ago it seems. 

Yeah Japan did some wild stuff during WWII that some of their neighbors are still salty about.

2 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

THIS MAN....MADE A WHOLE MUSIC VIDEO FOR THIS DISS...

• Hides the Bible in the video
  • Hops of over hopscotch board while fans sing "A MINOOOORRR!!!"
  • "No OVHOES were harmed" disclaimer
  • Pummels an Owl Shaped Pinata
  • TDE's in the video
  • C-Walks with his fiance' and kids
  • Drops video calling Drake a colonizer on July 4th
  • Locks up an Owl in a cage
  • Video directed with Dave Free

Absolutely diabolical 🤣

Edited by Darc_Requiem
2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:
  • TDE's in the video
  • Video directed with Dave Fee

Absolutely diabolical 🤣

Bruh . . . this has to have given Drake a black eye in the space. 

Sad Music Video GIF

5 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:
  • TDE's in the video
  • Video directed with Dave Free

Absolutely diabolical 🤣

aubrey graham drake GIF by Complex

6 hours ago, HD-Man said:

My homie is officially in the "Scarin the hoes" category, he gets drunk and just repulses the pussy.

We still cool but I can no longer call him when its time to have drinks and congregate with the ladies

my sister brougt 2 of her attractive homegirls but only after confirming my buddy was NOT coming. 😔

Random, but how old is your homie? I used to be CEO of scaring the hoes all the way back in High School and that shit still haunts me.

21 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

He's about a year young so he should be 35 or 36. Crazy is he cool as shit sober, then gets drunks and just gets extra AF 😭

I had an ex who was like that.  Had a paradoxical reaction to drinking and would get manic and wild as fuck.  Fun (in a way) if she could have kept it to special occasions, but she was clearly drifting into problem drinking as a lifestyle.   

10 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Bruh . . . this has to have given Drake a black eye in the space. 

It hasn't touched Drake at all far as numbers are concerned. He's still, right now, multiple millions of streams ahead of whoever is even in second place, and it isn't Kendrick. 

And honestly it's starting to be a bad look for Kendrick. He spent 2 months calling this dude a Pedophile and he's still losing to him, huge, in the one thing that actually matters in their industry, numbers. Now he's making music videos about it?

Starting to look like Drake lives in Kendricks head rent free if you ask me. 

Edited by RSG3
22 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

WHy the fuuuuuuuccc are they asking some random Disney actress about politics?

Because everything's politics now. On both sides of the spectrum. I can't watch a movie review without the dude doing the review vomiting his unwanted personal political horse shit all over the screen. 

I just wanna know if the movie was good or not, not if you thought it was a total dumpster fire because someone has Green Hair or some shit. Becsuse someone it in it said you should be nice to people. Because someone in it is gay or not. 

No one cares. They are here for a quality assessment, not your political soap box bullshit. 

It's all a grift. It's to try and catch the Actress out so they can put her in the thumbnail pulling a stupid face they hand selected from their reel while probably misquoting/misrepresenting the context of the question and answer in the short they also cut very specifcally.

It's all to make money through controversy. It's why I never took the Stellar Blade complaints remotely seriously from anyone either side of the argument. It was all grifters and the fools they grift. 

Edit: Lantis makes a good point that kind gets to the heart of it. She's not a Disney Actress. She's an Actress who has worked for Disney. That's like calling RDJ a Disney Actor because he was Iron Man. 

Like the entire system is designed to lable and judge and then make money off those lables and judgments, we even get tricked into doing it ourselves with stuff like "Disney Actor/Actress" when all these people are on per project contracts. 

Edited by RSG3
39 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

It hasn't touched Drake at all far as numbers are concerned. He's still, right now, multiple millions of streams ahead of whoever is even in second place, and it isn't Kendrick. 

And honestly it's starting to be a bad look for Kendrick. He spent 2 months calling this dude a Pedophile and he's still losing to him, huge, in the one thing that actually matters in their industry, numbers. Now he's making music videos about it?

Starting to look like Drake lives in Kendricks head rent free if you ask me. 

I don't agree with this take. Kendrick's streaming numbers this year are on place to beat is 2023 numbers by 30%. He was 8th last year with 5.8B streams. He's 6th this years and on pace to do 7.6 Billion streams. His numbers are up. I've never in my life heard someone say it's a "bad look" to film a music video for a hit song. Make it make sense? I seen this take for both the video and the Juneteeth concert. The latter of which was crazier because Drake did the exact thing to Meek Mill with Back to Back at OVO Fest.

The last line makes no sense. These guys have been trading barbs for over decade. It's been two months since this song dropped. This isn't Benzino being obsessed with Eminem to detriment of his business and personal life for over two decades. This is clearly an artist using the popularity of recent hit song to boost his profile for his upcoming album launch.

9 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I don't agree with this take. Kendrick's streaming numbers this year are on place to beat is 2023 numbers by 30%. He was 8th last year with 5.8B streams. He's 6th this years and on pace to do 7.6 Billion streams. His numbers are up. I've never in my life heard someone say it's a "bad look" to film a music video for a hit song. Make it make sense? I seen this take for both the video and the Juneteeth concert. The latter of which was crazier because Drake did the exact thing to Meek Mill with Back to Back at OVO Fest.

It's not a bad look to make a video of a hit song, it's a bad look to be this focused on one person for this long. 

And Kendricks still millions of streams behind Drake. Drake barely doing anything and he's still performing better numbers. Shits hilariously wild. 

You're welcome to think it doesn't make sense, I think two grown adults throwing serious accusations at eachother for a decade doesn't make fucking sense either. Like thats hella sad imo. Insulting eachother for a decade solid? They both live in eachothers heads.

Hell writing a song calling someone a pedophile instead of going to the cops with the mountain of evidence you seem to have doesn't make fucking sense to me, at all. And if Drake isn't a Pedophile/Groomer why isn't he suing for Slander? 

I see two 40 year old kids throwing  mud on the playground at eachother and it doesn't make fucking sense to me at all. 

Edited by RSG3
2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

It's not a bad look to make a video of a hit song, it's a bad look to be this focused on one person for this long. 

And Kendricks still millions of streams behind Drake. Drake barely doing anything and he's still performing better numbers. Shits hilariously wild. 

You're welcome to think it doesn't make sense, I think two grown adults throwing serious accusations at eachother for a decade doesn't make fucking sense either. Like thats hella sad imo. Insulting eachother for a decade solid? They both live in eachothers heads.

Hell writing a song calling someone a pedophile instead of going to the cops with the mountain of evidence you seem to have doesn't make fucking sense to me, at all. And if Drake isn't a Pedophile/Groomer why isn't he suing for Slander? 

I see two 40 year old kids throwing  mud on the playground at eachother and it doesn't make fucking sense to me at all. 

ITT: People acting like Jay-Z and Nas wouldn't have done this shit if streaming music were a thing back then.

On 7/2/2024 at 9:08 PM, AriesWarlock said:

NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

My Eyes Omg GIF by shremps

I'm not even kidding you, last year I was at a fighting game tournament happening during the Toronto pride parade and a bunch of naked, coked out, gay guys started storming the front lobby of the hotel where the tournament was happening. I don't think they knew a tournament was happening in that building but we were maybe 100 feet away from having a crazy ass moment in fighting game history. They had to call the cops and everything. Talk about playing with your stick LOL

4 hours ago, RSG3 said:

This is generational hatred. I hope it never ends, as long as no one gets hurt.