Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

12 hours ago, J-ride said:

I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit because if the guys did joke with her you know she'd narc them out to HR immediately.  I've found the practice of treating women like Russian Spies to be the best policy in my professional life.  It takes them a LONG time for them to convince me they are one of the cool ones before I say much of anything to them.

Some of the comments on that video:

I was eating food with my partner - got up to walk to the bathroom so was walking towards another table because I literally couldn’t do anything else - Two women sat at the table looked at me and went “We both have partners”. My partner stood up and went “So does he”. They assumed me taking a leak was me wanting to initiate a conversation with them when they chose a table that was near the toilet… If only they realised, I don’t want to talk to people at the best of times 🤣

I lost a job once this girl world flirt wth me all the time saying every day " Jay your breath smells like poon poon you got game!" So I responded with her humor weeks later saying "hey girl your breath smells like D you got game!" She got offended and made an HR complaint. The game isn't fair at all. She was saying nasty sexual stuff to me for months. I finally respond and lost my gig.

The Rehabilitation of the coward Clarence Thomas by the hero   HD-MAN...

Phase 2:

Teach him how to dougie

Teach him how to dougie.

Teach him how to Rugrats

Teach him how to Rugrats

Teach him how to Ren and Stimpy

Teach him how to Ren and Stimpy

Phase 3:

Divorce his white wife.

Send Laserbeak to retrieve Megan Good 

and eat DAT ASS to keep it all good in da hood

Edited by DangerousJ

Is Verizon a good cell phone provider overall? I'm thinking of switching to them from Ting. Ting's been going terrible for me lately, and they weren't that good before. I was having issues with dropped calls that somehow got worse with a new sim card. I think the universe is telling me to level up to one of the big boys. I'm looking at Verizon, but have no real preference.

48 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Is Verizon a good cell phone provider overall? I'm thinking of switching to them from Ting. Ting's been going terrible for me lately, and they weren't that good before. I was having issues with dropped calls that somehow got worse with a new sim card. I think the universe is telling me to level up to one of the big boys. I'm looking at Verizon, but have no real preference.

Verizon tends to be one of the most reliable, but is usually also the most expensive.

Their FIOS internet service is fantastic though, so if you can swing some sort of bundle deal it can be a really good value.

1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

I'm black so i can recommend t mobile or xfinity (which is shit)

52 minutes ago, Jion_Wansu said:

Someone posted this on twitter:

Age shouldn't be an issue at all in the FGC.  Its only natural that the FGC will continue to have older and older members aa time goes on much like general age of people who play games now.   So long as you're not a dickhead and you're there to hit buttons, that's all that should matter.

No more Planet Fitness for me. Unauthorized fees and lumbsome charges are not cool. Not answering the phone locally after a dispute makes you guilty. The times we're in. Amusing...

I'm not cut out for that kind of side MMA training. Too fragile and incapatiable for strength and muscle growth, but on someone else, it's looks attractive.

On the bright side, I've took the time to get much healthier than last year. Body cleansing of impurities is on my next to do list.

Edited by Emptyeyes_

Fed Now coming to banks in the summer without notice? And then again, it aligns with digital currency and eliminating the paper moneys. That's why I'm always on-going fucked up emo about not having nice things of what you were originally told you've deserved.

People better take that seriously. You can't ignore stuff like that anymore. It fucks up your peace and prosperity. Non confirmed paranoia, confirmed.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
29 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I tend to only use gyms that let you pay ahead for memberships.  I do not let them draft my account because of shenanigans like that.  I currently pay about 3 years ahead each time and get a huge discount for paying that way.  

Lesson learnt. They knew that this dispute looks really bad for them. 

That is quite the strange casting decision with Mortal Kombat--- Karl Urban as Johnny Cage?

The job of casting director has become incredibly easy in recent years, man... I'm still laughing about Jaime Lee Curtis playing a character (Tannis) that in the games looks young enough to be her granddaughter....would be like getting Morgan Freeman to play Roland.  

I'm sure the casting for the upcoming Twilight reboot should be good and wacky too; I'm not a fan of that franchise but the results should be fun to watch.  It will be a sad day for me whenever they inevitably "reboot" Vampire Diaries though.

haha this dude on the podcast I'm watching lost the bet about the Super Mario movie hitting a billion... so now he has to eat pineapple pizza live on the show.

Edited by MillionX

There's going to be a massive protest in Baton Rouge LA concerning whether or not HB 562 passes. If it doesn't Louisiana will end up like Cali's film industry down fall lol. Sent a support letter from one of my my casting employers. Utah it is, then. This is fucked up.

I've thought this was taken care off early this year. Someone told me it's to make the state more moderate from the religious sense, because they consider money the root of all evil. By that logic, then stop working, and tell the pastors, especially the mega ones, to stop scamming its followers of their money.