Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

I wonder if she can take that up with the dean or somebody

Maybe all those christian or religious prophecies about America falling and then the end of the world happens is true? Just by how the education system is on how regular terms like "women" need to be or can't be termed "biological women". Why can't we just be honest about this and just term the transgenders as men who want to be women? We can't be honest with it, we have to be some what "creative" on how we term this just to meet the sensitivities of liberal marks. It's as if science and philosophy has restrictions now if it isn't nice to hear for liberals. I understand censoring religion to some degree, but now science and philosophy is being sensitized?

There is no way our generation can escape spiraling down to being complete idiots that will be the reason why this country will fuck itself before Armageddon happens.

6 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Maybe all those christian or religious prophecies about America falling and then the end of the world happens is true?

There is no way our generation can escape spiraling down to being complete idiots that will be the reason why this country will fuck itself before Armageddon happens.

Debt ceiling/debt limit debacle. Supposedly, America runs out of Monday next week!!!

In other news:

6 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Maybe all those christian or religious prophecies about America falling and then the end of the world happens is true? Just by how the education system is on how regular terms like "women" need to be or can't be termed "biological women". Why can't we just be honest about this and just term the transgenders as men who want to be women? We can't be honest with it, we have to be some what "creative" on how we term this just to meet the sensitivities of liberal marks. It's as if science and philosophy has restrictions now if it isn't nice to hear for liberals. I understand censoring religion to some degree, but now science and philosophy is being sensitized?

Modern prophets say America isn't finished and will be prosperous again. Look up the prophecies of Kim Clement, he nailed events from the last 6 years or so before he died in 2016. The next prediction of his that looks to be coming true is about Vladimir Putin claiming that he will be like an unchained dog attacking his enemies, though the USA is not one of his targets, our media has done nothing but lie about him and Ukraine, he is not the tyrant they say he is. Putin is trying to stop western liberal ideals from poisoning his nation, he has  also pledged to protect Christians, I've never heard of any tyrant in history protecting Christians. The latest leaker was also predicted. 

The east is watching our idiocy and what we are doing to our own people, they don't want to rely on us for anything and be under the thumb of the liberal world order. 

By the way, Biblical scripture does not predict the end of the world, but the end of the AGE. 

5 hours ago, J-ride said:

I really hate when you get a raisin in a baked good much less a burger.  There's no way that doesn't taste foul.

A1 steak sauce has raisin juice in it so maybe it's worth a try. 

5 hours ago, Red Rock Candy said:

By the way, Biblical scripture does not predict the end of the world, but the end of the AGE.

What is the difference? I'm growing an interest in knowing the various end of the world myths from various religions. Christianity seems to have the most diverse end of the world stories. I heard people coming out of their graves, to people going in a church and it just transforms into a rocket ship or something. I wonder what Shinto, Hinduism, and Buddhism believes.

My prediction is that we are all just going to be complete dumb asses at the end; the world will be completely taken over by people who are all about their emotional feelings and entitlement. Some people may start claiming they identify as dogs and cats which is why they can't defend the country, some idiots will claim they are super saiyans and then go head on to something that will lead to their instant death because they really aint shit, while others are going to bitch because they are given roles and responsibilities that will trigger a few people about gender roles. When we look at liberal students and then listen to how stupid and untalented todays rap music is we are clearly de-evolving.

Edited by zatalcon3

Here is another thing. I just saw the Cleopatra thing on Netflix.

Leftists are so obsessed with racial changing to promote "progressiveism" that they don't even think that it is counter productive, and the sad thing it shows how bad our education system has become that barely anyone notices that the attempts of progressive-ism is just leading to a lot of irony.

They have refuted their own cries about "whites starting slavery" and being "oppressors", because if the Egyptians were black that means they enslaved Jews back in BC. The slavery was even worse because God himself had to throw 10 plagues and parted the red sea to put an end to it. Why can't you leftists think!?

Edited by zatalcon3
4 minutes ago, Daemos said:

Egyptians didn't enslave the Jews, nor were the pyramids built by slaves. Please don't get your history from the Bible.

I honestly can't tell if @zatalcon3and @Red Rock Candyare parody accounts or for real.

Who says they didn't? Most people who just hate the bible are the only ones who claim the egyptians didn't take jews. It's unproven either way and it's not like the left are about proof.

Edited by zatalcon3
37 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Who says they didn't? Most people who just hate the bible are the only ones who claim the egyptians didn't take jews. It's unproven either way and it's not like the left are about proof.

Bruh, you are just as bad as the clowns that made that sham Cleopatra documentary. Which premise is based the producers grandma telling her that Cleopatra was black. Wait, did your grandma tell you to ignore the facts too? 

5 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Bruh, you are just as bad as the clowns that made that sham Cleopatra documentary. Which premise is based the producers grandma telling her that Cleopatra was black. Wait, did your grandma tell you to ignore the facts too? 

i don't know. Leftists can't even tell the difference between a boy and girl, why should i listen to them when they talk about history? To them, everyone has to be black or gay.

So, the bad news is that I've hit yet another roadblock with the IRS in dealing with my mom's estate, and finding that out over a 2h phone call  makes me understand people who commit murder.

But the good news is that switching to Verizon was a good idea, because the call never even showed signs of dropping. I should have had them all along. Would have been a lot more on top of this shit. I don't care about long wait times, it's just the dropping calls. My old provider (Ting) doing that after long waits made me not even want to call the IRS. Don't know why I never put 2 and 2 together and tried a different provider.

Edited by axeman61
11 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Damn you are lazy. Took me all of 30 seconds to find this, on the low, at work. Do better fam.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/ancient-egypt-shipping-mining-farming-economy-pyramids-180956619/

LMAO. You gave me a link about the pyramids. Just because the slaves didn't build a few pyramids doesn't mean there weren't slaves at all.

Before an atheist replies and says: "there is no evidence of jews in egypt in early bc", I am taking the initiative by by saying: No shit girly man! The Jews weren't an actual ethnicity during the time of Exodus, it's in Leviticus where they started to become an actual official demographic, that is why the mosaic laws were so strict that it banned even outdoor customs such as certain fabrics, blood mixing, diet, and various practices because they were establishing an actual race and nation at that period of time.

Edited by weneedhim

The Bible never said the slaves built the pyramids anyway so why do atheists get wet over links about how the Pyramids were made? LMAO!

One thing! Many of you must be feeling all safe talking your atheistic shit for free. One day, HE will be here and if in any case HE arrives at the time you are all getting sassy you can rest assured there will be blood shed.

1 hour ago, weneedhim said:

The Bible never said the slaves built the pyramids anyway so why do atheists get wet over links about how the Pyramids were made? LMAO!

One thing! Many of you must be feeling all safe talking your atheistic shit for free. One day, HE will be here and if in any case HE arrives at the time you are all getting sassy you can rest assured there will be blood shed.

Just to clarify when you say "getting sassy" you mean sassy as in gay or sassy as in spirited?

Asking for a friend here. :bison:

Edited by Daemos

ha, I never get tired of seeing those netflix race-swap memes (about something that some even have the audacity to say "that isn't a thing" for some silly reason; so just ignore our lying eyes I guess, right?...just a strange thing in everyone's imagination at the moment, eh? 😆)....it's always gold.  I saw one with a movie poster of Anthony Anderson starring as Winston Churchill.  

ah, there's actually a section on "know your meme" about it now, I see

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/netflix-blackwashing-parodies

29 minutes ago, MillionX said:

ha, I never get tired of seeing those netflix race-swap memes (about something that some even have the audacity to say "that isn't a thing" for some silly reason; so just ignore our lying eyes I guess, right?...just a strange thing in everyone's imagination at the moment, eh? 😆)....it's always gold.  I saw one with a movie poster of Anthony Anderson starring as Winston Churchill.  

ah, there's actually a section on "know your meme" about it now, I see

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/netflix-blackwashing-parodies

I effin died at this one. 😆

FuHMBnFWYAAB8CU.jpg

I'm ashamed of my peeps.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/far-right-hindu-nationalism-is-gaining-ground-in-the-us_n_6352d3efe4b04cf8f38360e4

Far-right Hindu nationalism, also referred to as Hindutva, is a political and extremist ideology that advocates for Hindu supremacy and seeks to transform a secular and diverse India into an ethnoreligious Hindu state. Hindu nationalism has been around for over 100 years and was initially inspired by ethnonationalism movements in early 20th-century Europe, including those in Germany and Italy. Champions of Hindutva have viciously targeted religious minorities including Muslims, Christians and Sikhs, and have sought to silence critics such as academics and activists.

Hinduism, the faith, is not Hindutva the far-right movement. But the label Hindu can be categorized as a religious, political or racial identifier depending on who is using it, explained Manan Ahmed, a professor and historian of South Asia at Columbia University. Hindu nationalists, he said, are morphing the religious, political and racial into one identity in order to advance a supremacist, majoritarian agenda.

People impacted by Hindutva in the U.S. say the movement has crept into their hometowns and workplaces, making life more dangerous for them and threatening to make their communities less diverse and tolerant. The ideology has deep ties to white nationalist movements across the globe, and the targets of nationalist groups warn that the impact could be deadly if Hindutva is not addressed and defeated.

New York College Fires Professor Who Threatened Reporter With Machete

New York City’s Hunter College fired controversial professor Shellyne Rodriguez on Tuesday after she was caught on camera threatening a New York Post reporter with a machete.

Post reporter Reuven Fenton tried to interview Rodriguez at her Bronx apartment on Tuesday after the professor made headlines for attacking an anti-abortion information table organized by students at her college.

After Fenton knocked on Rodriguez’s door to ask her about the incident, the professor was caught on camera holding a machete to his neck. According to the newspaper, Rodriguez also threatened to “chop” the reporter up with her machete before chasing him down the street with the weapon.

In a statement to the Post following the incident, Hunter College announced that it had fired Fenton.

“Hunter College strongly condemns the unacceptable actions of Shellyne Rodriguez and has taken immediate action,” said a spokesperson. “Rodriguez has been relieved of her duties at Hunter College effective immediately, and will not be returning to teach at the school.”

Prior to Tuesday’s incident, many social media users had called for Rodriguez’s dismissal from the college after she was recorded engaging in a violent outburst towards anti-abortion students.

“This is bullsh*t. This is violent,” she told the students, who were distributing anti-abortion leaflets. “Get this sh*t the f*ck out of here! F*ck this sh*t!”

Rodriguez could then be seen knocking items on the student table over.