Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

I want my questioned about the transgender love discussed here because it is mind boggling. What do transgenders go for? If a trans-male (a female who became a male) goes for real females, then that's not gay because we are supposed to think of the trans-male as an actual male. However, if they go for real male's that biologically wouldn't be gay either. The only thing way they would be able to stay with in the LGBT rules is if they hook up with the same trans-type, meaning a trans-male hooks up with another trans-male, thing is why put in all that effort and money to be trans when they could have just remained as lesbians? 

I don't really care much about transgenders per se, but the way that it's basically become an all encompassing mind virus that you can't escape is really strange to me.  I've already had my daughter have issues at her school with a supposed "transgender" boy who is only 5 years old.  That's fucking insane and there is no way the parents' aren't pushing that on the kid.

With the little mermaid live action movie. Am I the only one who is seeing through this whole leftist thing of progressiveness via race changing to be actually be a racist message subtly?

The story is about Ariel wanting to be a human, she doesn't like her culture and just wants to be on the otherside of things. Now, they made her black and it's as if Ariel just wants to be white. To me, the movie is about a black girl who don support the black hood she is from and wants to move to a white neighborhood and be with a white dude. It's almost like a candice owen story.

1 minute ago, zatalcon3 said:

With the little mermaid live action movie. Am I the only one who is seeing through this whole leftist thing of progressiveness via race changing to be actually be a racist message subtly?

The story is about Ariel wanting to be a human, she doesn't like her culture and just wants to be on the otherside of things. Now, they made her black and it's as if Ariel just wants to be white. To me, the movie is about a black girl who don support the black hood she is from and wants to move to a white neighborhood and be with a white dude. It's almost like a candice owen story.

Prince Eric in the movie is half black.

47 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Nope, just you, you're the only one who has had this incredibly original and never once voiced before thought. 

Next your gonna be the first to point out they only really do it to gingers to. 

Edited by RSG3
7 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Nope, just you, you're the only one who has had this incredibly original and never once voiced before thought. 

Next your gonna be the first to point out they only really do it to gingers to. 

I just saw a FB video where that guy was posting the same arguments Zata did (including the Candace Owens reference) but also was referring to Stacey Dash for some reason.

So yeah, he's just copy/pasting shit from other sources

Gap is closing yet another San Francisco store: the Old Navy on Market Street.

https://twitter.com/sfchronicle/status/1662301867940929537

State Farm Ends Insurance Coverage for California Residents

Wildfires-Golden-Gate-Bridge-Josh-Edelso

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1662866856183578625

California residents can no longer submit applications for home and business insurance to State Farm.

The new policy went into effect May 27, but it does not impact personal car insurance. The company will continue to service existing clients for their home and business insurance. This means clients can make claims on property already covered by their insurance. 

“State Farm General Insurance Company made this decision due to historic increases in construction costs outpacing inflation, rapidly growing catastrophe exposure, and a challenging reinsurance market,” State Farm said in a press release. “It’s necessary to take these actions now to improve the company’s financial strength. We will continue to evaluate our approach based on changing market conditions.”

In 2021, State Farm was the largest insurance provider in California collecting over $7.2 billion in premiums, but the company suffered a loss of $4 billion.

In addition to covering repairs made to personal property, insurance companies may also be required to cover living expenses for those displaced, according to the California Department of Insurance. 

Wildfire firefighting agencies responded to 7,396 fires that burned 2,569,386 acres in California in 2021.

“We recognize the Governor’s administration, legislators, and the California Department of Insurance (CDI) for their wildfire loss mitigation efforts,” the statement read. “We pledge to work constructively with the CDI and policymakers to help build market capacity in California. However, it’s necessary to take these actions now to improve the company’s financial strength.”

State Farm is not the first to end home insurance coverage in California. In 2022, American International Group notified its 9,000 clients in California that they would not be renewing their home insurance, the Washington Post reported.

7 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

super rare sight to behold. also if u dont know who joe lewis is, he was a great fighter back in the 60s n 70s. great kicker. blazin fast n strong.

Joe Lewis is Joe from Street Fighter like Mike Tyson is Mike from Street Fighter. You know what I mean lol.

EDIT:

Didn't know that Michelle is the ambassador to Belize:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Kwan

330px-Michelle_Kwan,_U.S._Ambassador.jpg

Edited by Jion_Wansu

So yet another issue that isnt my fault got me in trouble. Each month, money is suppose to automatically come of my credit union account to pay on my car note, but these fuckers havent taken out a payment a single time this year 

I call and see why the hell I got a past due loan and their excuse was I switched jobs recently. Yes I did switch jobs.....last month. That doesnt explain why they havent taken funds out since January, the money is still there even if I dont have the job lol. So its lookin like im gonna owe $800 or so soon, and in a time where im unemployed 🙃 

Gonna have to withdraw some from 401k if crap like this continues. Ppl just absolutely refuse to do their jobs correctly which has the side effect of fuckin me over

Update: That company i quit changed payroll companies and didnt say shit, which fucked up my automatic payments

Good news is I only had to pay about $200 to be square with my credit union. I also apparently have debt protection due to being laid off which I did not know. So I just gotta get my last company to print up a letter and Im in the clear

‘Chick-fil-A Has Gone Woke’: Right-Wingers Vent on Twitter After Fast Food Chain Salutes Diversity and Inclusion

The statement was accompanied by another set of remarks from Erick McReynolds, Chick-fil-A’s Vice President and Executive Director of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI).

Chick-fil-A restaurants have long been recognized as a place where people know they will be treated well. Modeling care for others starts in the restaurant, and we are committed to ensuring mutual respect, understanding and dignity everywhere we do business. These tenets are good business practice and crucial to fulfilling our Corporate Purpose.

While a company statement like this might not seem terribly out of the ordinary, it has picked up attention on the Right amid backlash against brands such as Target, Bud Light and others attempting to market themselves as more inclusive. Conservative critics took to Twitter to voice their displeasure:

https://twitter.com/JonnyRoot_/status/1663406410208788480

https://twitter.com/WadeMiller_USMC/status/1663517158138167297

https://twitter.com/JoeyMannarinoUS/status/1663371060677337090

^ "It’s only a matter of time until they start putting tranny semen in the frosted lemonade at this point." 🤣

24 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Man...can't even say "we're going to treat people equally" without rustling some jimmies eh?

I'm STILL tripping off the Bud Light shit, for the simple fact that these people bled out of their asses over a can nobody can even buy. Bud just sent an influencer a tailored can, and these wastes of life went wild.

"3,904,727,342

The population of females in the world is estimated at 3,904,727,342 or 3,905 million or 3.905 billion, representing 49.58% of the world population. The world has 65,511,048 or 65.51 million more males than females. Gender Ratio in the World in 2021 is 101.68 males per 100 females."

i didnt know this. i assumed that women outnumber men 3 to 1 on the planet. simply due to the fact most plant and animal species have a greater female to male ratio.

the planet being 50/50 regarding the sexes makes me realize something is wrong here. there shouldnt be a equal 50 50 split here. it should be 3 to 1.

and im also taking into account china. even with china and its obsession over having sons instead of daughters and their huge population. still doesnt explain those numbers.

its very unnatural for the sexes to be 50/50 in numbers

very unnatural.

Edited by VirginDefiler
On 5/29/2023 at 2:09 PM, AriesWarlock said:

350023063_594302369462812_80628056131519

Reminds me of that Chinese dude that sued his wife for fraud because he didn't know she had a bunch of plastic surgery and their kid was "ugly." Or, in gaming, how the bartender in Cyberpunk 2077 thinks his wife is cheating on him because their kid looks nothing either of them. You do the quest and find out she had bunch of plastic surgery and kid looks how she did before.

17 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I'm STILL tripping off the Bud Light shit, for the simple fact that these people bled out of their asses over a can nobody can even buy. Bud just sent an influencer a tailored can, and these wastes of life went wild.

people are sick of exhausting woke/pc culture. it was more the straw that broke the camel's back than anything else.

People boycotting companies for political reasons is funny to me. Like, I didn't agree with Chik-fil-A's ownership politics, but I fucking love me some racist chicken. Now that they've gone woke, the extreme right are gonna boycott, but thet'll be replaced by the extreme left and there's no harm done at all to the company. Meanwhile, I'm still enjoying this chicken while I laugh at all the dumb fucks who think they're making a difference in the world.

58 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

people are sick of exhausting woke/pc culture. it was more the straw that broke the camel's back than anything else.

Bullshit, they didn't even know the can couldn't be bought. They didn't know one fucking thing about the promotion beyond who the promoter was, and you had to go look for her promotional material because it wasn't a wide spread campaign. 

First world losers inventing first world problems to have a bitch fit over. Absolute losers of the highest order.  Right up there with whoever whined about YouTube asking if you actually want to post cuss words like one click and it posts anyway hahaha. 

Edited by RSG3

Hopefully this means the lines at Chic-Fil-A will be less of a wait then; that's really the only thing I'd care about if a boycott of them happens.  Sheeeeitttt, that continues to be one of my favorite fast-food places.  The waffle fries and grilled chicken sandwich are legend status.

I didn't really care about the Bud Light situation other than to laugh at the results--- beer generally tastes like liquid trash to me...well that might be extreme... it's tolerable at best to me.... the only time I've ever bought any beer was for Dad if he happens to be visiting.

*makes me think--- there's not many drinks that I genuinely hate generally speaking---Mountain Dew (plain) comes to mind; I consider it to be the absolute worst of the "soda" category.  There's also "Croix" I think it's called...that one is horrible.  Dad likes that one... it's no surprise; there's quite a few things food/drink-wise that he likes that are just vile garbage to me.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

People boycotting companies for political reasons is funny to me. Like, I didn't agree with Chik-fil-A's ownership politics, but I fucking love me some racist chicken. Now that they've gone woke, the extreme right are gonna boycott, but thet'll be replaced by the extreme left and there's no harm done at all to the company. Meanwhile, I'm still enjoying this chicken while I laugh at all the dumb fucks who think they're making a difference in the world.

The funny thing about this to me is that Chic-Fil-A's statement is a complete nothing burger.  They didn't say they were promoting anything, they didn't say they were donating to the alphabet mafia, and they didn't say they were going to start putting alphabet mafia flags at there place of business or anything (yet).  They really put up a whole ass statement just to say 'we're treating everyone the same' and caught the faintest whiff of what they believe is wokeness (FUCKING BRUH...treating people the same is woke now lol...I fucking can't with this) and people start flipping tables.  I don't even believe Chic-Fil-A is going to do going to do anything just based on their previous actions cause self righteous Christianity is a hard AF personality to change.  I'll believe they'll actually do anything when I see it.

That's what I keep telling these people. " Why are they pandering to the gays?" Cuz they got you already. You buy already, they want to expand their reach and make even more money. Duuuuuuuuuuuuh. 

So weird so many people don't get this, even weirder so many of them think any of these companies give one single fuck about them, gay or straight they don't care. They just want you to buy their shit. They don't care who you fuck or how you dress, your monies green like everyone else's.  

Edited by RSG3