April O Neil - 1987 TMNT

LoIs Lane - Superman TAS 

Rogue ,Storm -  X-Men TAS

Mary Jane, Felicia- Spiderman TAS 

Talia Al Ghul- Batman TAS 

Azula - Avatar The Last Airbender 

Asami - Korra 

What no love for the new April 👀,

side note: Yall pretty much got it covered.  I'm not sure who else to add at this point.

8 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

For those of you who still play fighters regularly...

what percentage of time playing is "local" on the couch and what percent is online?

80% couch 20% online

And the online is with people I know most of the time, no matchmaking or ranked, since I am an oldhead and for me fgs is about the local experience or to play with friends online.

10 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Thanks brudda, im hoping so 🙏

I just deeply sympathize for your situation. I don't even wish my own ill feelings toward those who I've allowed or was involuntarily hurted by in this situation. I say and think the most wicked things, but it's a edge-front from a defense mechanism of past misfortune.

Long-term homelessness and the streets that come with it, you lose part of your humanity. The arrogant pride flirtation and acceptance for isolative behavior and the disengagement to form relationships will hurt an individual in the end. I deal with that everyday and just encourage others to not deal with that outcome as I do.

In my heart, I wish the best for everyone, regardless of who they are.

3 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

This all was just an example of how bad our education system has become in comparison to others outside the USA. This is the issue with the country, it's all about emotions over facts. The left has brainwashed the modern generation to have this fetish towards "white oppression" that nobody gives a fuck about being academically right here because the important thing that is needed to know is how certain people are just victims of something.

11 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Bruh.... 

But to answer the question. In no order

Lana Kane from Archer

Nani from Lilo and Stitch

Velma from Whats new scooby doo

LaShawna from Total Drama Island

Rita Loud from Loud House

Never had a cartoon crush but the characters I liked most are what remind me today of my partner. That's right. She has an ass like Dexter's mom, and the face of Timmy Turner's dad.

13 hours ago, J-ride said:

Yeah but to me this just seems to be bad directorial choices to make the dialogue that quiet.  I'm not a hearing impaired person, I didn't spend a bunch of time at rock shows, I should be able to hear regular speaking dialogue in movies and can do so in older films.  I have a setting in my surround sound that amplifies low speaking voices which does help but it's still silly AF that has to be an option because of modern movies.

I' d guess it's a combo of how the dialogue is mixed and the fact that a lot of tvs just have speakers that don't replicate all the frequencies a post production engineer has at their disposal. A large dynamic range for dialogue is a great thing artistically speaking, but depending on what the playback device is, and how the actor's voice is eq'ed and mixed, it may just not carry, especially if the actor don't annunciate well. 

Gotta say though, if your hearing is good and YOU'RE having trouble hearing stuff like that, it makes me feel a bit better 😂

Some women said us men are mean as hell when we're going through something. 

Well, is it that we're mean or do what tell our girls what they can do best to support us at that time is to just CHILL, be ready incase we need them and let us sort through it BUT women absolutely refuse to relax then insist on butting in and potentially making the situation worse.

And when you get mad at your lady for not heeding your requests, she's now mad so you are now sidetracked, gotta focus on making her un-mad and fix the relationship instead of focusing on the original problem you were dealing with. Lmao 🤣 

Edited by HD-Man
42 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

German organization says clown emoji is a right-wing symbol. The milk one lol

Fxiuh7DaUAklJS6?format=jpg&name=large

Fxiw0BoaYAMB31_?format=jpg&name=medium

It's hilarious how nearly everything harkens back to DA NAZIS.  You must do as you are told or you are THE EMBODIMENT OF EVIL!!!   

MUH HUWHITE SUPREME PIZZA, RREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Really activates the almonds...

Edited by J-ride

What's you guys opinion on an individual who only wants to argue and be disruptive anytime they interact with you?

I don't want to jump the gun but I definitely feel like this "woman" (who has a bf btw) is far too concerned with what I'm saying or doing even when im clearly joking, she's become a slight nuisance at this point

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

What's you guys opinion on an individual who only wants to argue and be disruptive anytime they interact with you?

I don't want to jump the gun but I definitely feel like this "woman" (who has a bf btw) is far too concerned with what I'm saying or doing even when im clearly joking, she's become a slight nuisance at this point

What is it you're saying or joking about? Could be telling.