Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

29 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

It doesn't matter at what point someone thinks oppression stops. Saying "shit's looking pretty good for you guys, you get all these days no one really cares about in the year" is rock-chewing stupid. Like, for real, would one even know about most of those days without that list outside of pride month? Or any of the other lesser-known days where who-gives-a-fuck-what is celebrated?

Hell, I bet even most people alive with days named after them (maybe just in their city) will tell you having that day doesn't really affect their lives one way or the other.

I'm not saying having those days in and of itself makes a group not oppressed, but it's indicative of them being mainstream enough that it's hard to make the case that they are in fact oppressed.

how long before the alphabet community kicks out the unreasonable impractical members of the Ts, for fuckin it up for everyone else?

the alphabet peeps gotta hold a meeting and tell the unreasonable Ts "listen, be practical. stop saying "i am a woman and just say i feel like a woman" to get everyone to calm down before we lose our rights cuz of yall"

"stop tryin to join women sports, stop going into girl showers with your dick still attached. just stop your impractical bs. and stop making diva drama scenes in public just to put it on tiktok. like chill out already. and no more bearded dudes in princess dresses at disney. be freakin practical. youre destroying women's rights and gay rights with your nonsense"

like word man.

just yesterday i saw that cops were arresting people at the gay pride parade who had previous warrants. like totally disrespecting the parade.

politically correct culture imploding right now as i predicted 30 years ago. 

back in 1990 when a stewardess chastised me for calling her stewardess insteadof flight attendent.

thats when i knew pc culture had no future lol.

ridiculous. pc culture was born from 1970s n 80s white guilt over slavery n racism. but its out of control. when pc culture tries to tell you that the word stewardess= the n word, you know you overdoing it.

od

overdone.

politics is the profession of being practical. if you dont bend like bamboo, you break.

the pc culture is breaking right now for not being practical.

the Ts.

dont need.

like why da fuck. if you are a transgender dude.

why would u ever apply for a job to work at disneyland, as a princess at a little girl's clothing store, to dress up as a princess while rocking a moustache? how is that sensible? wouldnt you say to yourself "theres a million jobs out there, maybe its not a good idea to rock a gown with a stache n a dick, at disneyland with a bunch of kids around???

its not a good look. it doesnt serve the alphabet community. its just not a good idea.

some of the Ts do the most retarded unsensible goofy shit and then wonder why people push back.

Edited by VirginDefiler
6 hours ago, J-ride said:

@MillionXThe amount of dumb shit I have seen men get into because of women in my life is really made me question pretty early the mindset that women are delicate flowers.  They are way more wicked and evil than men by nature IMO.

She lied and got her own brother killed. And she's sitting on the stand with a completely matter of fact tone. I mean she's on camera assaulting dude. Then she lies to get four of her brother's to "shoot up his shit". How she's not faced any charges is beyond me...never mind. It's the patriarchy and misogyny 🙄Seems like misandry to me.

9 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

That's a fair point, but at what point is a group no longer considered "oppressed?" Do we just keep considering groups oppressed despite their modern day circumstances just because they were at one point actually oppressed?

In the US. The only oppressed people are the homeless. They can't go inside random public areas and not many want to talk to them. A few leftist college kids in california and NYC want to play homeless to gain some oppression points, so the real homeless bums get a shittier rap added on to them.

Some people can also claim asian men have some form of oppression here in the US. Their smaller size and likely submissive attitudes makes them easier to bully. Then the whole stigma of how small their package is makes them at the bottom of the dating pool to other women of different ethnicities, while their female counter parts are more likely to prefer white dudes. 

In other parts of the world, i think women are at the top of the most oppressed. Especially in Middle Eastern and Asian countries like South Korea. SK has some fucked up stories involved with how they treated women as recent as last year. 

Edited by zatalcon3
9 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

how long before the alphabet community kicks out the unreasonable impractical members of the Ts, for fuckin it up for everyone else?

it's already happening within. There's a lot more infighting within LGBTs than the public thinks. Of course much doesn't get out because then it would tarnish the idea that "love wins" and all that. 

These enzyme supplements are so good after over a month from taking them.  I'm young middle age, but I have energy for a 20 year old now, that can't stay still much. How does that work? I'm not complaining lol. My brain functioning actually improved from alcohol remission from enzymes. Can think and process things more fluidily again. 

I'm not longer experiencing chronic fatigue or weakness after surgery.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
8 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

it's already happening within. There's a lot more infighting within LGBTs than the public thinks. Of course much doesn't get out because then it would tarnish the idea that "love wins" and all that. 

The entire left is just a hodgepodge or grievance groups who can't agree on a single thing.  It wouldn't be hard to sow discord among them if the leaders of the right wing weren't full on fucking retarded.

The one thing I'm interested in seeing in the upcoming Republican royal rumble...will be if anyone will actually grow a pair and actually come for Donald.  I mean like...really come for him.  Cause they're going to have to if they even want to think of winning.  They're going to have to find some way to come at him in some angle to make themselves look like the better candidate for their constituents.  I know Don is going to be saying anything and everything under the sun about everyone else...we already know that's gonna happen since he's already been doing that.  Are they just going to let him get on stage in debates and just run his mouth and have him talk shit about them as he has been or are they actually going to fight back?  Don's been calling Ron all types of shit and Ron still defended him despite everything so that's what I want to see if it will even happen.

It's crazy that we're not 100% sure whether or not Donald will get hit with charges, and he's STILL the most popular one there. Like, if he can run unimpeded, there's no question to me he wins the nomination. And after all these years, I still don't even get what's so special about Trump in particular that he has this cult of personality behind him. The most OD I've seen people act about a president before him is Obama, and even that faded like a year into his presidency.

I doubt it.

Only Christie if he joins in would go on the attack.

DeSantis/Pence/Haley/Scott/Vivek et al will continue to do their awkward balancing act/mild criticism shtick on a stage so as not to upset the loyal maga cultists since they need them for the primaries.  Most of them are secretly hoping to be picked as VP or just grow their war chest (maybe not Pence) since the probability of defeating Trump is slim.

I suspect Trump will sit out many of the early debates out of pride/laziness and then just pull out the BFG9000 of insults against the last few opponents in the later debates- DeSantis and Haley/Pence.

24 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Sorry for the spam.

I never heard of a studio releasing a new trailer 3 days before release, but these are strange times.

Rise of the Beasts final trailer

I haven't been hype for a transformers movie in years and this movie looks like it's gonna be LIT!

34 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I doubt it.

Only Christie if he joins in would go on the attack.

DeSantis/Pence/Haley/Scott/Vivek et al will continue to do their awkward balancing act/mild criticism shtick on a stage so as not to upset the loyal maga cultists since they need them for the primaries.  Most of them are secretly hoping to be picked as VP or just grow their war chest (maybe not Pence) since the probability of defeating Trump is slim.

I suspect Trump will sit out many of the early debates out of pride/laziness and then just pull out the BFG9000 of insults against the last few opponents in the later debates- DeSantis and Haley/Pence.

If they're not actually going say anything to him or about him then the Rumble is going to pretty much pointless.  They can slob the man's knob for VP without actually trying to put their name on the ballot.  If they may as well step aside if this the case. 

Man...thinking about this.  Can you imagine the absolute meltdown that Trump would have if by some miracle he was not chosen as the Republican candidate?  This man would would be going on a tirade of insults and refusal to accept reality for months...even worse if the republican nominee took the presidency.  I wouldn't put it past him to like show up at a presidential debate with his own podium despite him being officially out of the race.

BREAKING: PGA Tour to Join Forces With Saudi-Backed LIV Golf in Stunning Merger

The ongoing feud between the PGA Tour and LIV Golf will end in a way not many expected.

CNBC reported that the rival golf organizations will merge. The resulting merger will combine the commercial businesses and rights into a “new, yet-to-be-named company,” the report said.

The PGA is currently a nonprofit. While the new company will retain a nonprofit branch, it will also operate as a for-profit LLC. The Public Investment Fund, the sovereign wealth fund of Saudi Arabia, has pledged “billions” to the new company.

As a result of the merger, all pending litigation will to come an end.

‘Blood Money!’ Golf Fans Are Absolutely Livid Over PGA Tour-LIV Agreement

Fx8exNvaIAAYyDe?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/PGATOUR/status/1666084872191082496

One of the biggest criticisms of LIV Golf was the supposed moral dilemma of taking money from a country embroiled in human rights controversies. It was even the stance taken by the PGA Tour, LIV’s biggest rival.

Now, with the two entities in the process of joining forces, the golf community is wondering why PGA suddenly had a change of heart. Some are even calling out the organization for taking the “blood money.”

So disappointing. Blood money, morality, nothing ever matters. Only ca$h.

It is hard to think of institutions in America that are not completely broken. Today, the PGA Tour joins the list in a shameful and horrendous act of profound betrayal to the United States, 9/11 dead, 9/11 families, 9/11 first responders, and the ethics of golf. What a disgrace.

Money wins out over morals, ethics and principles. Again.

Golfers also joined in the frustration. According to analyst Rick Gehman, PGA Tour members are “not happy.”

“They turned down cash, changed their own schedule, stuck their necks out against LIV for two years,” Gehman said, “and now they are finding out about a merge in real-time on Twitter.”

When one anonymous golfer simply responded with, “No fucking way,” when ESPN reached out to them.

PGA star Rory McIlroy, arguably LIV’s fiercest public opponent, has yet to comment on the agreement.

Funny seeing some official  accounts like Wild Buffalo Wings and Pizza Hut UK saying "WHAT".

28 minutes ago, MillionX said:

haha this attorney just now on Travis Rudolph's case--- "...the lead detective is either completely STUPID or a liar." 

This dude in closing arguments is unleashing some HEAT and I love it. 😄 

Looking at the lead detectives testimony gave me pause. She clearly wasn't doing her job. A key witness deleted evidence from her phone but hasn't faced any charges 😒

this girl "AV" on Lead Attorney's stream is looking quite tasty... I'll definitely be keeping tabs if she has a channel.  She also has glasses on so as you all know that's bonus points right there.  I also hear a bit of that north-eastern dialect as well so at least for me that's additional hotness points.  Oh yeah she's a good one.  

ooh, and a very cute habit; she tends to cover her mouth when laughing... perhaps a bit shy about her smile or something.  

edit---she's "AVtoThe7thPower" onlinne----her insta is this:

https://www.instagram.com/av7official/ 

girl is a goddamnn smokeshow, imo... yeah I'll keep an eye on this one for sure.

Edited by MillionX