Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

Right. Ya get what ya pay for. And I'm willing to pay extra for the good shit. But I'll admit lil cease held me down when I was broke

Yea, like thats the thing. It's perfectly fine pizza for what you pay for and when you're  poor a full pepperoni pizza for 5 bucks fuckin slaps. 

Notice Little Ceasars is growing while McDs and shit complain that people won't buy their over priced trash food? Cuz Little Ceasars didn't forget who they where, stayed in their lane, provided the service people needed. Where's your God damn dollar menu McDonalds? Where's the Double Cheese Burger McDonalds!?!?! Why is a Big Mac Meal damn near the price of a steak house burger?

Little Ceasars is great because it knows what it is and prices itself accordingly. Didn't turn snobby and try to gentrify itself. 

Edited by RSG3
4 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Holy fuck, this is lil kim now?

lil-kim-chanel-mtv-vma?fimg-ssrlicensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDqM-FmU-oAdp

I don't understand how these celebrities don't feel any regret after their plastic surgeries, they don't see how they look like shit? If no one said that was lil kim, i'd assume this was a crazy white transgender.

Biggie choosing Faith Evans over her, obliterated her self esteem. She was the black Marilyn Monroe in the eyes of black men at the time. But the one black man who's approval mattered. She couldn't have so she didn't feel beautiful as she was. Sad.....

3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Yea, like thats the thing. It's perfectly fine pizza for what you pay for and when you're  poor a full pepperoni pizza for 5 bucks fuckin slaps. 

Notice Little Ceasars is growing while McDs and shit complain that people won't buy their over priced trash food? Cuz Little Ceasars didn't forget who they where, stayed in their lane, provided the service people needed. Where's your God damn dollar menu McDonalds? Where's the Double Cheese Burger McDonalds!?!?! Why is a Big Mac Meal damn near the price of a steak house burger?

Little Ceasars is great because it knows what it is and prices itself accordingly. Didn't turn snobby and try to gentrify itself. 

Ok I'll put some respect on lil Ceasars name. It ain't good pizza. But if ya got 5 bucks? They'll make sure you and others eat.

And yeah McDonald's is wild'n. Now it's Damn near Five Guys prices for a full meal. Fuck outta here! More people need to know about the Wendy's 4 for 4 deal. Fuck McDonalds

Edited by BB_Hoody
8 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

BRUV they raised the prices here to 6 bucks for that meal and 7 for the biggie bag!

WHAT??? You in NY or Cali or something? Back in Georgia it was 4.60 after tax and 5.70 for biggie bag. When I get back state side and if I see the 4for4 is no more in my area? Imma be sad. Like inflation must really be no joke right now

47 minutes ago, J-ride said:

A whole lot of people can't handle fame and power.  You have to be a really grounded person to not be corrupted by it.

Yep. Most people are only as good as society demands them to be. But once someone has money and some pull to where they don't have to bend to society to function? You get the real raw version of them.

Edited by BB_Hoody

Little Caesars was good when I was a kid...it's a shame that it seemed to just go downhill in overall quality.  I'd still get that if there was a lack of options, but I have other places I like a lot better, so it's impossible for them to compete for my cash at this point....even at such a cheap price point.  Since pizza is my absolute favorite food, I'd always say it's worth the extra money to only go for my favorites.....never settle for less.  

It's similar to how some might think of Church's when it comes to the popular fried chicken places... why ever go there when so many other places are better in every way? (except price; I think part of Church's appeal to some people is that it's super cheap, I guess)

...but yeah, back in late 80s to early 90s... an incredible weekend for my generation was to stop by Blockbuster and Little Caesars, which were usually paired up )like they had some kind of deal going on, I assume).... binge on some rented movies and games while you and some friends enjoy pizzas, "crazy bread" and a big 2-liter 'drank'....

....oh yeah that crazy bread was another thing; that shit was magical back then.  I couldn't get enough of the crazy bread.

22 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I refer to that as "giraffe money". Money can move you in and out of circumstances with ease and you can get practically whatever you want. 

I call that having "Fuck You" money.  It's when you have multiple streams of income and don't have to work if you don't want to.  I'm nearly at that point.  I can live pretty comfortably without working right now.

While declaring "this is equity," Montgomery County Council member and Democrat, Kristin Mink reasoned at a school board meeting that Muslim children who spoke out against an LGBTQ+ curriculum were "on the same side… as White supremacists."

FyavJq_aQAA5F-_?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://www.foxnews.com/media/maryland-democrat-declares-white-women-should-struck-down-from-leadership-dismantle-systemic-racism

Lots of non-whites in white supremacy nowadays.

15 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

While declaring "this is equity," Montgomery County Council member and Democrat, Kristin Mink reasoned at a school board meeting that Muslim children who spoke out against an LGBTQ+ curriculum were "on the same side… as White supremacists."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/maryland-democrat-declares-white-women-should-struck-down-from-leadership-dismantle-systemic-racism

EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS WHITE SUPREMACY, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS WHITE SUPREMACY, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean it sucks for them that gay hating goes hand and hand with white supremacist ideologies and has for centuries. 

Maybe they should move out of the stone age 🤷‍♂️  

They could always stop using an old and dusty ass book written by men as a guiding light in their lives. 

Edited by RSG3
23 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I mean it sucks for them that gay hating goes hand and hand with white supremacist ideologies and has for centuries. 

Maybe they should move out of the stone age 🤷‍♂️  

They could always stop using an old and dusty ass book written by men as a guiding light in their lives. 

The left of all of the Western countries decided to import Islam for votes so they better get ready to do what they say because they are WAY to soft to rule a bunch of Islamists.  Watching them tell the LGBT groups to STFU and take their agenda elsewhere in Britan has been pretty fucking spicy. 

Import the 3rd world, become the 3rd world.  🤷‍♂️

It's been a bit but I've finally got a half working inventory system! Need to add some stuff like actual item effects, weapon equips, pop up boxes for confirmations, item info and display and I'm kinda toying with the idea of either static storage chests or linked ones like in Resident Evil then that "should" be it for the most part. Then it's on to key item interactions, saving/loading, enemy overworld A.I, cutscenes and the battle system which I'm saving for last but has me excited, even though while I think it's a good idea it may not be for everyone?

Learning how to programme is hard when you're retarded but I'm getting there slowly.

2 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

I'm kinda curious...What even is a LGBTQ+ curriculum?

1 hour ago, VirginDefiler said:

stop pickin on chickens conor. smh. he threw a real punch. held nothing back

I'm not sure how I feel about them trying to be like "why stage this fight with the fighter?"  Do these people think this guy in the suit was fully expecting to take 80% plus bunch from Connor twice?  I really don't think this dude woke up that day was like "I can't wait to be knocked out today.  This is gonna be awesome"  If you're a fighter in just about any martial art then you know where your control is,  Conor didn't even hold back at all in this which is quite fucked up imo. 

3 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm not sure how I feel about them trying to be like "why stage this fight with the fighter?"  Do these people think this guy in the suit was fully expecting to take 80% plus bunch from Connor twice?  I really don't think this dude woke up that day was like "I can't wait to be knocked out today.  This is gonna be awesome"  If you're a fighter in just about any martial art then you know where your control is,  Conor didn't even hold back at all in this which is quite fucked up imo. 

My question is why stage it with McGregor? The guy is known loose canon. Looking at this again, I don't think it was the impact from Conor's punch but he impact with the floor. I was so focused on the punches I didn't catch that part. Kind of like when a QB gets a concussion, not from the tackle's impact, but when his head bounces off the turf.

**dammit, I had that full interview on the UFO whistleblower set up and ready to go in another tab... I even watched some of it early this morning and now it's "PRIVATE"..... yeahhh totally not suspicious at all, nothing to see there, right....sure 😆

perhaps my new rule on that is to just get the whole thing when it's something like that recorded or screencapped ASAP before someone takes it down. 

heh, y'know I usually have never heard of these rappers until they're in trouble for something (usually something stupid of course).... this dude's on trial right now; possible life sentence here... Kwame and also Lead Attorney are live-streaming it

Edited by MillionX

somebody recorded n put up the full interview.

but the jist of it is,

usa retrieved crashed ufo from fascist italy during ww2

then roswell.

um, 90 year program give or take.

reason for denial. shhed weapons race with ussr n china regarding reverse engineering ufo debris so other countries etc which also have their own shit.

says unamerican shit has gone down including assassinations to cover up.

nisinformation and creating a society to make anyone believing into crazy looking peeps.

cant remember more. i suggest u watch it before they may take it down again. colpyright striked.

btw this guy's, one of his jobs, was to read the president the daily briefing of national security and poss threats every morning.

hes that dude. one of the things he use to do.

also, notice how abc, cbs, n nbc refuse to cover this. only fox news has.

Edited by VirginDefiler
9 hours ago, MillionX said:

...but yeah, back in late 80s to early 90s... an incredible weekend for my generation was to stop by Blockbuster and Little Caesars, which were usually paired up )like they had some kind of deal going on, I assume).... binge on some rented movies and games while you and some friends enjoy pizzas, "crazy bread" and a big 2-liter 'drank'....

Remember the chocolate ravioli? Did your mother call the games "Nintendo tapes"?

canada goes too far with forced "inclusivity" or gay " rights"

that what is a woman movie had a canadian dad put in prison for saying no to their underage kid transitioning, that is 1000% insane.

he aint even say no 4ever. he said wait till u are older, not underage to make that big decision.

again, its white people in english speaking countries feeling guilt shame over slavery n white oppression. white peeps need to calm that "oh no im not uncool. im not a bigot. i accept any ole bs" lol. people having discourse over it is one thing. but putting people in prison over this bs is bonkers. 

New York City implements first minimum wage for food delivery workers

Fycn9wMX0AAPAhQ?format=jpg&name=medium

https://twitter.com/verge/status/1668346130625617938

Beginning July 12

• Delivery workers will go from earning $7/hour to $17.96/hour.
  • By the year 2025, the increased minimum pay rate of $19.96/hour will be in full effect.

Mayor Adams, Sen. Chuck Schumer, and other officials have been pushing for it, making it a reality next month for the over 60,000 app-based delivery workers.

"We're making sure working people are getting their fair share," Adams said.

Not everyone is on board

"The final earning standard unveiled by the Department of Consumer and Worker Protection fails to distinguish between engaged time on an app and being simply logged on," the company, Flex, said. "This fundamental misunderstanding of the technology behind app-based platforms' operations threatens the flexibility and earning potential of workers and imposes unmanageable costs on consumers."

The group unhappy with the increase is the economic umbrella of the apps, such as DoorDash, GrubHub, Instacart, and Uber. 

"This fight started with a vision, to bring dignity and better working conditions to every worker in our city," said one delivery worker who will receive a better paycheck. "I want to say thank you to every New Yorker for their generous tips.  But now we can say we're not going to only rely on tips, but a minimum pay for our labor."

Once the pay rate increase goes into full effect in April 2025, it will also be adjusted annually for inflation.