Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

20 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

I didn't know Jean-Claud Van Damme was predator before he got kicked out

345045321_2200864050102111_3047368467613

IIRC He didn't get kicked out, he quit. They could not convey to him that rubber suit wouldn't look silly in the actual film. He didn't want to look silly to the American audience. I'm guessing it partially was a language barrier. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem
18 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Bro I'm still trying to figure out where your getting the degeneracy part of basic relationship education from. You lost me long before you ever got to the goofy subject of Pedophiles. The gay community isn't that linked to pedophilia so I dunno why people make that leap so easily. Where's the venom for the church? They fuck far more children then any gay group ever has while actually indoctrination children and grooming them. 

But the gay community, right? 

But if priests are diddling alter boys wouldn't that mean the priests are gay? Two things can be true. Both the church and the LGBTs protect their own and have bad players that use their beliefs to shield them from persecution. 

3 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

But if priests are diddling alter boys wouldn't that mean the priests are gay? Two things can be true. Both the church and the LGBTs protect their own and have bad players that use their beliefs to shield them from persecution. 

Are you being serious? I honestly can't tell anymore.

WTF is happening here?

man, that rapper "Melly" that's on trial now looks so damn strange to me... every time they've shown him on screen it's hard not to laugh because the guy looks like one of those racist stereotype cartoon characters you might see from the 1930s and 40s era; y'know, the stuff they wouldn't dare show on network television today.  It's always been a funny thing to me that some people look like that for real.

On another note---D4 servers went down again a little while ago... good thing I was just doing some side quests.  It's also encouraging for the future that I am noticing more and more gamers out there realizing the stupidity of the "always online" concept as a result of that nonsense where they were in the middle of doing something in the game but the servers decided "Nah..." and now ya got nothing.  Back in the days of normal game design, you'd still have the option of just finishing story mode offline, or testing out different builds offline, etc. etc.  In the new era, the servers go down and just like that you have nothing.

5 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

Even if all the priests fucking kids were gay (and not just pedos), do you think LGBTs in general have a wide practice of protecting their pedophiles as long as they pull the gay card? Is that what you're implying?

10 minutes ago, Lantis said:

He won't even ban repeated offenders like Zata and you think he's gonna ban that dude?

He should get banned too. @misterBee

17 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Eh, I feel he can be ignored like the others who do that.

If everyone has to ignore something, then it shouldn't be here. Isn't that what a mod is supposed to do? Trim the fat and make the site better for everyone?

Seriously man, just shitting in the corner and ignoring it instead of fixing your goddamn toilet is fucking insane to me.

6 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

Dunno if they are gay, I know they are sex depraved pedophile freaks who won't stop assaulting mass numbers of children then using the strength of their institution to hide it from everyone and instead of ever talking about it or actually addressing it we talk about the gays instead. 

Every large group is gonna have some people who protect bad actors but the stats between the two groups being compared here is Grand Canyon levels of different. Gays rarely assault children, the church has thousands of years of it and have victimized thousands in the process and yet they get to continue to exist unabated. 

Edited by RSG3
55 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I hope you are giving people those hands with top tier Honda in SF6 

Taking to Edmund in SF6 like a fish to water. That game is so goooood

It's why I peeked my head in. I looked at the SF6 thread last week and decided to lurk. Hope we can get some games sometime.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Glad to see you back despite...um the circumstance.

Poked my head in here and see that stuff has changed, but for the worse. It's all well and good to joke around, say some off color stuff and just hang out... Hell, Chad has said some "cancellable" shit but it's obviously good natured, light-hearted shitposting. That shit is fun, cool, and genuine. When you have dudes going on tirades about how gays are going to end society, that's not the same thing. It's just a bunch of bullshit, and I don't want to engage with it, and y'all shouldn't either. Hold the dude running the site accountable for cleaning stuff like that up, especially those of you that are giving him money. I understand he's one dude, but if y'all don't have a mod, moderate yourselves. I don't have patience for people saying and preaching shitty and dangerous world views, and you shouldn't either. The nice thing about MS is that it's a small group, and you can make it any way you want. If y'all are cool with dude implying that gay people will cause the collapse of society, then I guess I don't belong here.

Don't clap back with the "that's not what he said" bullshit. It's exactly what he said. He said Ancient Greece were a bunch of gays and that's why that society fell, and now that's happening again. Before you know it we'll all have little boys as lovers and the world will end. Fuck off. ask members of the queer community how they feel about Ezra Miller and Kevin Spacey, and how they perceive pedophilia and predatory behavior. I bet it won't be "well they're gay, so we have to protect them."

I guess this place outgrew me, and I don't fit in anymore. Just hoping those of you that think what's being said is as fucked as I do (and I know you're in here) start being proactive and trying to hold people accountable or move on. Being around shit like that is not good for your mental health. Cause you can't debate them, they're just sucking the life energy out of you.

Just a bunch of fucko Colin Robbinson troglodytes.

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy, be good to each other. Catch you in a battle lounge or something

6 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Poked my head in here and see that stuff has changed, but for the worse.

Tbf, you kind of caught a spike in the level of dumbshittery.  Bad timing. 

It's not *typically* that bad in here, and the regulars know that doing the round and round  for the umpteenth time with the usual suspects is just a time sink without a payoff.

18 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Just hoping those of you that think what's being said is as fucked as I do

It's why I clap back against it in my posts, but I dunno how to get them held accountable outside pointing out how dumb it is. I've mentioned stuff to the owner before, dunno what to do beyond what I do man. It's thankfully only in here, least far as the General Forum is concerned, it doesn't spread to other threads. I like the majority of the people here so I dunno what to do beyond what I already do...like I'm not a mod or anything. 

Edited by RSG3

People don't take those idiots serious or agree with them; it's just that at the end of the day they're like a few people spouting dumb shit. Even on this tiny forum they're not the majority, and ignoring them is a valid strategy (though people, myself included, don't often do it).

@Lantis@KingTubbI can't be in here all the time so I don't know always know what is being said.  You guys should be using the report function so I actually know when these posts happen.  If you don't report I have no way of knowing what's going on.  Also, if enough people report posts will be hidden automatically -- I wrote a thread about this here:

People said they wanted to self moderate instead of having over-bearing mods and so I set up systems for that...and then almost nobody used them.  EVERYONE should have read this thread, but I know most of you haven't.  🙂

@VirginDefileryou gotta knock it off with the race stuff.  If you don't quit it and I hear more reports about you I'm gonna have to start banning.

I don't mind having people with different opposing views on things so long as the person is willing to actually back up why they think a certain way and it's not just saying shit to be saying shit.  I'm trying to be careful about just blocking people in this forum just because they say or believe something I don't like because I feel like it starts putting myself in an echo chamber.  I try to be an open individual because I don't know everything and there might be something that I can learn that maybe I didn't know about before that can give something more context and understanding.  All that being said, if I start to find that your posts do nothing for conversation purposes or don't even provide a modicum of entertainment then that's when I'll start considering the block.  Zatalcon has been skirting the edge with me for some time.  Most of his posts have been disingenuous drivel with a tired repeated schtick that has mostly gotten old months ago.  Trying to actually respond to him or have an honest disagreeing conversation with him would be an exercise in wasting time.  Just feels like an intellectually bankrupt blackhole.

1 minute ago, Sonichuman said:

I don't mind having people with different opposing views on things so long as the person is willing to actually back up why they think a certain way and it's not just saying shit to be saying shit.  I'm trying to be careful about just blocking people in this forum just because they say or believe something I don't like because I feel like it starts putting myself in an echo chamber.  I try to be an open individual because I don't know everything and there might be something that I can learn that maybe I didn't know about before that can give something more context and understanding.  All that being said, if I start to find that your posts do nothing for conversation purposes or don't even provide a modicum of entertainment then that's when I'll start considering the block.  Zatalcon has been skirting the edge with me for some time.  Most of his posts have been disingenuous drivel with a tired repeated schtick that has mostly gotten old months ago.  Trying to actually respond to him or have an honest disagreeing conversation with him would be an exercise in wasting time.  Just feels like an intellectually bankrupt blackhole.

Not singling you out Sonic, but instead of blocking people everyone needs to be REPORTING POSTS.  There are systems in place that will hide unpopular/bad posts and that will let ME know when bad shit is being said.

Blocking does nothing because it just solves things for YOU.  If everyone does their duty and reports the bad shit the whole place will get cleaned up.  Last time I had a full-time mod people complained they were too much.  Now I don't have one and people are upset but are also not doing their part to keep this place nice.

We need to come together as a COMMUNITY to maintain this place.  If you guys can't do that then I'll just have to find someone who will police it.

1 minute ago, misterBee said:

Not singling you out Sonic, but instead of blocking people everyone needs to be REPORTING POSTS.  There are systems in place that will hide unpopular/bad posts and that will let ME know when bad shit is being said.

Blocking does nothing because it just solves things for YOU.  If everyone does their duty and reports the bad shit the whole place will get cleaned up.  Last time I had a full-time mod people complained they were too much.  Now I don't have one and people are upset but are also not doing their part to keep this place nice.

We need to come together as a COMMUNITY to maintain this place.  If you guys can't do that then I'll just have to find someone who will police it.

The issue comes with trying to decide if we're just blocking/reporting people for dissenting opinions on things or if what the person is saying is actually dangerous rhetoric that doesn't actually need to be here.  Unfortunately KingTubb is right and we need to be better at calling shit out (not including RSG cause he's better at it admittedly than most).  I know we want to have tough skin and not have everything be PC but there def lines of bs that we don't need here.

The issue comes with trying to decide if we're just blocking/reporting people for dissenting opinions on things or if what the person is saying is actually dangerous rhetoric that doesn't actually need to be here.  Unfortunately KingTubb is right and we need to be better at calling shit out (not including RSG cause he's better at it admittedly than most).  I know we want to have tough skin and not have everything be PC but there def lines of bs that we don't need here.

It's very noble of you guys to try to be open-minded, but let's make some things clear:

1. This is a fighting game forum
  2. I'm not trying to create some bastion of free speech
  3. I want people to feel comfortable

THE SITE RULES STATE NO RACISM, NO POLITICS.

If you see something goes against the rules, report.

If something makes you feel uncomfortable, report.

If someone is just being an asshole in general, report.

It is MY JOB (and sometimes Sonero's) to decide if punishment is necessary.  It is up to YOU to let me know there's something worth looking at.  That's it.  This is my private forum and I would like it to not drown in filth.  Sadly I cannot read every thread/be here 24/7 so I have to rely on you guys to help.

Remember, 'free speech' lets Nazis hold parades in Washington DC.  Free speech is all well and good if you're running a country, but this isn't a country. It's MY forum and I have no interest in letting everyone say whatever dumb shit they like.  I try to be hands off but some of this shit has got to stop.

1 minute ago, misterBee said:

It's very noble of you guys to try to be open-minded, but let's make some things clear:

1. This is a fighting game forum
  2. I'm not trying to create some bastion of free speech
  3. I want people to feel comfortable

THE SITE RULES STATE NO RACISM, NO POLITICS.

If you see something goes against the rules, report.

If something makes you feel uncomfortable, report.

If someone is just being an asshole in general, report.

It is MY JOB (and sometimes Sonero's) to decide if punishment is necessary.  It is up to YOU to let me know there's something worth looking at.  That's it.  This is my private forum and I would like it to not drown in filth.  Sadly I cannot read every thread/be here 24/7 so I have to rely on you guys to help.

Remember, 'free speech' lets Nazis hold parades in Washington DC.  Free speech is all well and good if you're running a country, but this isn't a country. It's MY forum and I have no interest in letting everyone say whatever dumb shit they like.  I try to be hands off but some of this shit has got to stop.

Can I get a definition on "politics"?  Like if we're just talking about things that are happening that are unfortunately politically tied up (I.E. Russian/Ukraine war, Donald Trump indictment) is that ok or off limits? 

Can I get a definition on "politics"?  Like if we're just talking about things that are happening that are unfortunately politically tied up (I.E. Russian/Ukraine war, Donald Trump indictment) is that ok or off limits? 

This place isn't for political debate.  There's a reason I do not allow a politics thread.

If someone wants to say 'hey this thing happened' and a bunch of ppl want to say 'wow that's fucked up' or 'wow that's good' then fine.  But the discourse ends there. 

What I don't need is someone going on a rant about why this or that is bad and then have it devolve into a war -- which it always does. If you don't agree with some shit, you can just downvote it.  If something is straight up inappropriate/makes you uncomfortable, you can report it instead.

The reason why reporting is so important is because I assume MOST of you are reasonable, nice people.  And if all the reasonable nice people work together, what tends to happen is anyone who goes wild and starts ranting will get censored/reported to me.  And if someone is reported to me enough I will take more serious action.

I have given several people on here many chances.  Sometimes they reform, other times it looks like they don't learn their lesson.

From now on, I will be MUCH more pro-active with the banning.  I simply do not have the patience or time anymore.

14 minutes ago, misterBee said:

This place isn't for political debate.  There's a reason I do not allow a politics thread.

If someone wants to say 'hey this thing happened' and a bunch of ppl want to say 'wow that's fucked up' or 'wow that's good' then fine.  But the discourse ends there. 

What I don't need is someone going on a rant about why this or that is bad and then have it devolve into a war -- which it always does. If you don't agree with some shit, you can just downvote it.  If something is straight up inappropriate/makes you uncomfortable, you can report it instead.

The reason why reporting is so important is because I assume MOST of you are reasonable, nice people.  And if all the reasonable nice people work together, what tends to happen is anyone who goes wild and starts ranting will get censored/reported to me.  And if someone is reported to me enough I will take more serious action.

I have given several people on here many chances.  Sometimes they reform, other times it looks like they don't learn their lesson.

From now on, I will be MUCH more pro-active with the banning.  I simply do not have the patience or time anymore.

I only ask because I think we've been doing ok here on that front.  When I disagreed with Doctormario on his take on an earlier topic I wanted to make sure I wasn't trying to attack him personally but I get it.  Downvoting and then keeping it moving doesn't really further a conversation especially if I'm trying find out why someone feels a way about a topic.  I'll try to be mindful though.

I'm with @Sonichuman. I like having opposing views around. I don't like echo chambers. Most us can disagree in one thread and agree in another. I think that's healthy. I think we have two outliers out of everyone that posts here that are on some bullshit. I don't want to lose that diverse perspectives we have. That said if a couple of people have to go,  before they ruin this place for the rest of us, so be it. I know few people that have stopped posting here or just post infrequently over some of this stuff.

5 hours ago, KingTubb said:

Hey @misterBeeyou got a dude in @VirginDefilerwho is spewing hateful and biggoted bullshit on top of conspiracy theories. Let alone long as rambling posts that are fucking annoying. Do something.

Why is it hateful to voice out why people think there are politics in this whole thing that is going too far? That is the thing with you leftists, anything that doesn't favor your views is automatically labeled as "hateful". Learn to accept reason against you. 

Even though Demi is either a grifter/opportunist or she's a loon... she's still pretty damn fine, imo... definitely still hittable.  

I suspect it's more of an opportunistic thing though.... there's probably a lot of famous people that are utilizing that gameplan just to maintain relevance in the pop culture/entertainment news cycle.  

15 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Even though Demi is either a grifter/opportunist or she's a loon... she's still pretty damn fine, imo... definitely still hittable.  

I suspect it's more of an opportunistic thing though.... there's probably a lot of famous people that are utilizing that gameplan just to maintain relevance in the pop culture/entertainment news cycle.  

Just based on what I've seen, I don't think she's a grifter. I think she has issues. 

1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

Why is it hateful to voice out why people think there are politics in this whole thing that is going too far? That is the thing with you leftists, anything that doesn't favor your views is automatically labeled as "hateful". Learn to accept reason against you. 

Because at its heart of hearts, this is a underwater basketweaving video game website, not the steps of the Capitol. If this shit is aching yours or anybody else's ass so much, there are better places to do it like reddit, A.M. talk radio shows or whichever truck stop glory hole you get your weekly toothpaste from.

The owner of the forums is asking you guys kindly to avoid certain topics because all they'll do in the long term is cause problems. Then when he has to come moderate them, everybody is going to get a secondary case of ass pain because they think its about protecting any one point of view or some grand stand about free speech. it isn't. He owns the forums, its mostly for video games, and since he has real life shit to do he doesn't want to spend free time putting out fires.

If you have a problem with the owner of the whole ass fucking website asking you nicely to drop this one thing and find somewhere else to do it, I can pack your account in nice box, ship it UPS, pay for expedite shipping so you can shove the whole thing up your fucking ass.

To help you navigate this post, this is how it works: you can either abide by what Misterbee asked nicely about or stop posting here. The guy didn't say that you couldn't do it as part of a regular conversation, he asked nicely that you don't turn this shit into long posts that make the convo the focus. Its obvious as hell what he wants and doesn't want.

So do you want your account or not?

1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

You know what man there has already been too much of this shit lately and I'm real tired of it.

If you can't see how weird and fucked up some of the shit being said is then you've got a problem too.  Just keep this shit to yourself.  I've temp banned you before.  Next time is permanent.

3 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Because at its heart of hearts, this is a underwater basketweaving video game website, not the steps of the Capitol. If this shit is aching yours or anybody else's ass so much, there are better places to do it like reddit, A.M. talk radio shows or whichever truck stop glory hole you get your weekly toothpaste from.

The owner of the forums is asking you guys kindly to avoid certain topics because all they'll do in the long term is cause problems. Then when he has to come moderate them, everybody is going to get a secondary case of ass pain because they think its about protecting any one point of view or some grand stand about free speech. it isn't. He owns the forums, its mostly for video games, and since he has real life shit to do he doesn't want to spend free time putting out fires.

If you have a problem with the owner of the whole ass fucking website asking you nicely to drop this one thing and find somewhere else to do it, I can pack your account in nice box, ship it UPS, pay for expedite shipping so you can shove the whole thing up your fucking ass.

To help you navigate this post, this is how it works: you can either abide by what Misterbee asked nicely about or stop posting here. The guy didn't say that you couldn't do it as part of a regular conversation, he asked nicely that you don't turn this shit into long posts that make the convo the focus. Its obvious as hell what he wants and doesn't want.

So do you want your account or not?

^ What he said.

3 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

This shit is easy. The moment this place starts looking like either the "State of the World" or "Election" thread from SRK, that's when you know shit got too crazy.

The fallout from the Election thread single handedly ruined a chunk of SRK. So no, you don't want to run that back. /pol/, twitter, reddit, AM Talk Radio, discords that are probably honeypots from the FBI and plain old standing on a street corner with a sign that say "The World Is Ending" are all open avenues better suited for political discussion than this place.

Its going to happen because you guys are human but holy shit, get a hold of yourselves.  If you guys were that serious about politics you sure as fuck wouldn't be talking about it here. And considering the old election thread, the reading comprehension there was at an all time low so I don't know that it needs to be runback to see who made it past 5th grade.

Play fighting games. SamSho is on sale on Steam.