Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

29 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Ppl on my timeline sayin that those ppl in that submarine should just get out and swim to the top. Ah, why didn't those stranded ppl think of that? Such a simple solution, simply brilliant.......🤦🏾‍♂️

Because it can't be opened from the inside. 

6 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I disagree with this thought process cause even though these little shits deserve to get put in jail, but thats it...they're fucking dumbasses.  They are just as dumb as the people who invaded the Congress on Jan 6th only dif being these teenagers and not full grown adults.

If the cops got involved and aggressively arrested those kids because they resisted, TYT, NYT, Leftist twitter, and many blacks would consider that racism. 

1 minute ago, Hecatom said:

I just came from the movie theater, I went to watch Transformers.

Is alright, an entertaining movie, although not a great one.

The story bits are as predictable as you would expect, but I wouldn't necessarily put it as a negative.

If I were to grade it, I would give it a 7.5, since is above average, but not good enough to be considered a must watch.

Sounds like a fun popcorn flick to see in the theaters.

Just now, Chadouken said:

Sounds like a fun popcorn flick to see in the theaters.

It is.

But with my brother we were talking that there were some stuff that the older Bay movies did better in terms of epicness.

You can say what you want about his movies, but he knows how to create scenes that will awe the audience.

I am probably selling it short, but I feel some people wouldn't like it much

For example, my brother says that liked The Flash a little more, which he went to see yesterday.

But he also says that he liked it more than BumbleBee.

Edited by Hecatom

I really need to increase my knowledge of how insurance works. Why am I paying a deductible, wouldn't the money they take out of my check monthy keep me from havjng fo pay that? And now they tell I wont get much for the claim, like $50  

This stuff is like pig latin to me sometimes lol

Edited by HD-Man
9 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I really need to increase my knowledge of how insurance works. Why am I paying a deductible, wouldn't the money they take out of my check monthy keep me from havjng fo pay that? And now they tell I wont get much for the claim, like $50  

The deductible is your out of pocket expense. Sort of like your co-pay when you visit a doctor.

10 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Is this regarding car insurance?  I work in that industry now so I can at least provide some insight on that front if that's what this is about.

3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

The deductible is your out of pocket expense. Sort of like your co-pay when you visit a doctor.

Ah. They gave me an option of paying $250 deductible saying i probably wont get much back. So i told them to send it to inventory and i probably wont get shit still. But Ima gonna make em work for it. lol

@Sonic: Renter's insurance 

Edited by HD-Man

My mind keeps drifting on that odd little tangent of strange "lycan" possibilities... imagine being a werekangaroo, or perhaps a were-elephant....or a were-pig; I guess the pig or warthog one result would look like Bebop from TMNT.... ooh, or a were-brontosaurus or other dinosaurs.

...and speaking of that... I mentioned it before but there is indeed a movie about a pastor who somehow gained the ability to transform into a velociraptor; I found out about this greatness thanks to a youtuber (Kennie JD) that reviews the most bizarre/stupid (awesome) movies on a regular basis.

9 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

I'm still finding it funny that this woman and Lia tied for 5th place in whatever race they were in and she's been milking the fuck out of that. I didn't even know they made 5th place trophies. I thought they gave out certificates or handshakes at that point.

EDIT: OH MY GOD 🤣

I was only on that anti-woke youtuber train for like a few weeks years back, but I'm SO glad I got off it. This is embarrassing.

Edited by axeman61
3 hours ago, axeman61 said:

I'm still finding it funny that this woman and Lia tied for 5th place in whatever race they were in and she's been milking the fuck out of that. I didn't even know they made 5th place trophies. I thought they gave out certificates or handshakes at that point.

I find it sad, that she has to testify to things that should be common sense. This is only a thing because people think their feelings on a situation should trump reality. There is a reason that "men's" sports are technically "open" sports. They don't prohibit women from competing in them. Women's sports are a thing because it's unfair to have them compete with men because they have a miniscule chance for success. Top 14 to 15 year old boys can smoke elite grown women in same sport. Transitioning reduces but doesn't not eliminate the advantages of being born male. It's not fair to woman and girls period. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem
2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

EDIT: OH MY GOD 🤣

I was only on that anti-woke youtuber train for like a few weeks years back, but I'm SO glad I got off it. This is embarrassing.

I really don't know what woke or not being woke has anything to do with people with too much money not heeding advice from someone on their staff and possibly meeting a slow dark end because of it.

Besides using time travel to make money--- one of the most fun and amusing things would be to go back to various eras of time and get the average person's reaction to that question of "should trans-women be allowed to compete in women's sports?"  You don't even have to go back far... I'd bet money that even as recently as the early 2000s most people would automatically assume you're joking, or perhaps they're on a hidden camera prank show like Punk'd or Candid Camera... then I'd tell them oh yeah this becomes part of a big ongoing debate at least in the U.S. in the 2020s.  Imagine the # of times people would be like "...you're not serious...no way... bruh c'mon now......"

...and I just remembered that TV's Super Bloopers & Practical Jokes was another one of those shows; hosted by Dick Clark and Ed McMahon.  It was tough to find the intro theme music for that one on my hunt for classic intro themes I loved (such a shame that most shows don't have specific theme music anymore; it's been that way for years now).... but I bet it's easy now thanks to youtube, probably.  

6 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Besides using time travel to make money--- one of the most fun and amusing things would be to go back to various eras of time and get the average person's reaction to that question of "should trans-women be allowed to compete in women's sports?"  You don't even have to go back far... I'd bet money that even as recently as the early 2000s most people would automatically assume you're joking, or perhaps they're on a hidden camera prank show like Punk'd or Candid Camera... then I'd tell them oh yeah this becomes part of a big ongoing debate at least in the U.S. in the 2020s.  Imagine the # of times people would be like "...you're not serious...no way... bruh c'mon now......"

...and I just remembered that TV's Super Bloopers & Practical Jokes was another one of those shows; hosted by Dick Clark and Ed McMahon.  It was tough to find the intro theme music for that one on my hunt for classic intro themes I loved (such a shame that most shows don't have specific theme music anymore; it's been that way for years now).... but I bet it's easy now thanks to youtube, probably.  

Honesty, I don't even know if you have to go to back as far as the early 2000s. This seems to have become a thing in the last decade. 

57 minutes ago, NinetiesArcades said:

The missing Titanic sub depth is at 3:30 mark...

spacer.png

I’m not joking about them because they are billionaires. Humor is the only thing we have against the ever expanding and dark absurdities enveloping our lives. It brings people together in these times. 

Obviously we all wish them well, and to be spared an agonizing death, but the ironies in this event are ripe for the exploring too. Don’t need a submersible for those.

Internet has no chill lol.  I'm also of the mind that I wish the people in the submersible were found and fine but unfortunately humor is also mechanic used in dealing and getring through unfortunate and grim circumstances...even if its completely innappropriate.  I see people saying that they're being made fun of because they are rich but I'm pretty sure that there would be less people clowning if they had actually heeded the advice of the person they fired.  Potentially slowly suffocatting at the bottom of the ocean in pitch blackness with no contact with the surface is a hell of a way to go.  Should be something only reserved for the karmic buildup it deserves but...This was something that could have been easily avoided.