Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

17 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@SoneroSo I should get rid of all my Misterbee/Sonero 2024 paraphernalia? 😉 

I don't think I could be in the same ticket as him. At my kindest, the only way I could describe MisterBee's playstyle in SF is if you took the wolf kid's feral ass straight from the jungle and tried to set him straight by hitting him in the head with a few bricks.

Not sure that type of recklessness is the one you want in charge of the military.

I mean that with all due respect though.

3 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I don't think I could be in the same ticket as him. At my kindest, the only way I could describe MisterBee's playstyle in SF is if you took the wolf kid's feral ass straight from the jungle and tried to set him straight by hitting him in the head with a few bricks.

Not sure that type of recklessness is the one you want in charge of the military.

See you'd balance each other out man 😁

46 minutes ago, Sonero said:

This shit is easy. The moment this place starts looking like either the "State of the World" or "Election" thread from SRK, that's when you know shit got too crazy.

The fallout from the Election thread single handedly ruined a chunk of SRK. So no, you don't want to run that back. /pol/, twitter, reddit, AM Talk Radio, discords that are probably honeypots from the FBI and plain old standing on a street corner with a sign that say "The World Is Ending" are all open avenues better suited for political discussion than this place.

Its going to happen because you guys are human but holy shit, get a hold of yourselves.  If you guys were that serious about politics you sure as fuck wouldn't be talking about it here. And considering the old election thread, the reading comprehension there was at an all time low so I don't know that it needs to be runback to see who made it past 5th grade.

Play fighting games. SamSho is on sale on Steam.

I don't think I ever peaked into the election or politics thread on SRK but it sounds like a shitshow.

Edited by Sonichuman
39 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I have the most reserved and textbook play style.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

4 hours ago, Sonero said:

The fallout from the Election thread single handedly ruined a chunk of SRK. So no, you don't want to run that back. /pol/, twitter, reddit, AM Talk Radio, discords that are probably honeypots from the FBI and plain old standing on a street corner with a sign that say "The World Is Ending" are all open avenues better suited for political discussion than this place.

Its going to happen because you guys are human but holy shit, get a hold of yourselves.  If you guys were that serious about politics you sure as fuck wouldn't be talking about it here. And considering the old election thread, the reading comprehension there was at an all time low so I don't know that it needs to be runback to see who made it past 5th grade.

Ok, but one good thing about that thread was when I made someone stop posting all together by inquiring if they were the product of incest. That shit was funny as hell.

@VirginDefiler

Since I'm late to this particular party I'm going to make it real simple.

1. Seems like the majority of people here are not fans of your views on gay/trans people.  Maybe they're misunderstanding, maybe they're not.  I'm not going to waste time trying to dissect this shit so we're just gonna drop it.  No more talk about that stuff.  Just keep it to yourself from now on.  Repeatedly bringing it up is just gonna get you banned.

2. No personal attacks.  Tubb isn't here anymore but if he ever comes back he will be told to not start anymore shit with you.  Similarly, you are to stop badmouthing him immediately.

To everyone else:

I am wiping the slate clean in this thread.  This is the ONE AND ONLY time I will do so.  Whatever dumb shit has been said in the past is gonna stay there. 

I have made my views on conduct clear.  It should be obvious what is ok/not ok to say.  From now on people WILL be using the reporting feature and I WILL be following it more closely.  Everyone knows the score now and anyone who fucks around from this point forward is just gonna get banned.

If this is STILL too much for people then I will not only be handing out bans but will also find someone willing to mod this place.  They will most likely NOT have a light touch.  If you guys don't want someone laying down the law then I'm relying on you to keep each other in check.

I ordered some shirts last month on the 20th and haven't recipe a single update on my order til now. Now they're saying they had to (insert x amount of bs excuses). Saying it will ship no later than the 25th of June. It don't take a month to make and ship out two graphic tees

Nah brah, Shop Pay says yall got 30 days after the payment was made to ship my shit or Im gettin a refund. They better find someone else to play with, I'm going hard about my $32. I can put that in my gas tank 😂

Edited by HD-Man
7 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Forgot Black Mirror's latest season hits today. I'll wait on the internet to tell me if it's good or not. That last season was garbo.

Strange how it fell so far. Season 4 was at least alright, but 5 was just terrible. At least to me.

I thought the episode with the two homies who end being virtual reality fuck buddies to be very real, and a clever exploration of homoerotica with new eyes.

I agree about the rest of season 5 (they do get kudos for turning Head Like A Hole by Nin into a pop song).

4 was great though come on.

I'll watch 6 very soon and let you know.

Edited by Daemos

ha, so of course I am not the only person that has pondered the idea of a "wereskunk" before; I randomly looked it up and Regular Show had this situation:

https://regularshow.fandom.com/wiki/Were-Skunk

Imagine that lycans or "skinwalkers" turned out to be real, and you got turned.... but it's not the usual wolf or bear form you'd expect from so many movies and shows....you turn into some very odd choice like a damn skunk dude like Stinkor from He-Man.

44 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Talking like he did it. It's definitely possible he did, but maybe this is just a shakedown.

Didn't say he did it. Said I'm not surprised. All the out out pocket things he's done, him getting accused of this is not surprising. It's not the first time he's been accused of this crime in particular.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
On 6/14/2023 at 1:26 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

Just based on what I've seen, I don't think she's a grifter. I think she has issues. 

On 6/14/2023 at 1:37 PM, RSG3 said:

Wonder what got Demi.

IIRC, she had an overdose that caused certain amount of brain damage due to 3 strokes.

Or at least, is what she revealed like 2 years ago.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/02/demi-lovato-stroke-heart-attack-brain-damage-2018-overdose-youtube-documentary