Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

20 hours ago, Reticently said:

<-- legitimately thought it was going to be someone dressed as a 5 headed dragon.

Think it's from this:

3008912-front.jpg

Some more:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E9Pn5KCWEAYfG8B?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8M-Z34XoAIbvjW?format=jpg&name=small

And someone else with a Blue Lady cosplay:

Tabitha-Lyons.jpg

tabitha-kit.jpg

Kitiara-and-Skie.jpg

18 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm not sure how I feel about them trying to be like "why stage this fight with the fighter?"  Do these people think this guy in the suit was fully expecting to take 80% plus bunch from Connor twice?  I really don't think this dude woke up that day was like "I can't wait to be knocked out today.  This is gonna be awesome"  If you're a fighter in just about any martial art then you know where your control is,  Conor didn't even hold back at all in this which is quite fucked up imo. 

Reminds me of that DBZ episode where Vegeta didn't hold back and destroyed that punch strength detection machine and stalled the tournament.

Edited by Jion_Wansu
10 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Just remember I said this when they push for it in 5 years.

Bro I'm still trying to figure out where your getting the degeneracy part of basic relationship education from. You lost me long before you ever got to the goofy subject of Pedophiles. The gay community isn't that linked to pedophilia so I dunno why people make that leap so easily. Where's the venom for the church? They fuck far more children then any gay group ever has while actually indoctrination children and grooming them. 

But the gay community, right? 

10 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

They make the leap because that's the propaganda. The whole shit nowadays against trans and gay people is them saying "they're pedophiles trying to brainwash your children" without saying that exactly.

It reminds me a lot of when they where really pushing Sex Education when I was middle/high school and so many parents pushed back saying it was innapropriate and degenerate. I had pregnant girls in my classes who didn't understand why they where pregnant. Literally did not know babies come from Sex. Even worse in homeschooling homes, those kids tends to be dumb as a sack of hammers. Most of the homeschooling kids I've met are fucking useless. It's funny to because they have a huge fucking ego about being home schooled while being the most useless fuck on the team that no one likes lol. 

I'm so fucking weary of anyone who uses the word degenerate, I've found 9 times outta 10 they sit on a very tall horse. 

@BB_Hoody That's good stuff man; live and learn. This year as an experiment, I'm doing a  simple '5% appreciation' challenge. Buy a stock and set it to auto-sell it the moment the price appreciates 5%. Rinse and Repeat. I started last month with cost basis $300; now it's $357. Gonna see how it fares end of year. 

Saw the latest Spiderman movie over the weekend; amazing on all fronts. The visuals has to be experienced in a movie theater; it's comic-book coming alive. My friend asked an interesting question in the end, 'who is the 'Spiderman' in the dc universe?' and I honestly couldn't name a single one. I feel like Spiderman is such a classic and will be around forever because the storyline revolves around things young people can relate to. Watch the movie at your local theater if you can. You won't be disappointed.

17 minutes ago, NinetiesArcades said:

who is the 'Spiderman' in the dc universe?

Batman. Not in powerset or anything, they just aren't allowed to be happy long term. 

Both of them have their lives dragged through the mud by editorial because DRAMA!!!

Spiderman hasn't been relatable for like 2 decades lol. He'll be relatable again when he commits suicide over all the endless horse shit he has to go through, like a normal person would lol.

Edited by RSG3

I read somewhere that from time to time there is always this "issue" which everyone uses to signal out something using the "WILL SOMEBODY THINK OF THE KIDS???" pretense, kind of like the boogeyman in the room. It happened way back in the witch hunt days, it happened back in the Satanic Panic days, and now I guess it's homosexuals and stuff. And yep, all were equally stupid and pointless.

I may not have worded that sentiment correctly but I believe that's the gist of it

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Lmao wut? 

I don't understand either. Much of the sexual offender ratio in this country consists of predominant heterosexual people commiting crimes against alot of young people. By that logic, I should associate minor attracted persons with heterosexualty, given the statistics.

Of course that is not fucking true, because regardless who you are, you are capable of committing what is seen as corrupt acts.  So, why just limit that to just gay folks? Historically speaking, it's not true.

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

Endless amounts of degeneracy. The Pedos will be the next group they try and gaslight us into accepting.

I'd address this but most of the people who have have already said the same things that I would have said about it.

31 minutes ago, NinetiesArcades said:

https://www.twitch.tv/trumporbiden2024

i'm legit crying in my desk🤣🤣🤣 

I want to laugh because I know it's fake and it's clearly fake but I know eventually this is going to get to a point where it won't be as funny anymore.

6 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

She's a sex addict in that movie, gets her ass beat and Sam finds her in the road and decides he's gonna help her by kidnapping her lol. 

Justin Timberlakes also in that movie lol. 

It was certainly a unique premise. Could they even make that movie in our current environment?

42 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm not familiar with him but I figure someone here is, Treat Williams passed away  today in a fatal motorcycle accident

https://twitter.com/LouDPhillips/status/1668462631332589568

I remember him. He wasn't a huge actor, but he was in a lot of things. You've probably seen him a lot things but not realized it.

Edit: Reason I remember him, even though I'm typically bad with names, is ironically his name. I thought someone had misspelled his name in the credits. I figured it was suppose to be "Trent Williams", but the next time I saw him in something it was still Treat. So it stuck out to me.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
7 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

one, gay people cant reproduce, so they recruit.

they recruit other people's kids into teaching said kids to accept them socially. so gay folk never experience anything or anyone critical of their lifestyle. so gays never suffer social negativity towards them.

Really? Where are these "gay recruitment centers"? Do they also put tables inside shopping malls with bright rainbow cloths?

13 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Honestly, if I were an actor, his career is the type I'd want to have. Steady work, solid living, but able to go the store with out fans or TMZ hounding me.

I think I remember him the most as the villain in the only Phantom movie (the one with Billy Zane)

Oh yeah, and for some reason, I still have a VHS copy of him as the protagonist of The Substitute 2

AJFCJaUUsVR2NRb4FAuR8uFulqHjkQcXVVplXcHT

18 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

people make the association for 2 reasons.

Technically, gay people can reproduce.  Dikes can get doners and shit. And women can be surrogates for gay dudes who want a child but don't want to adopt. I think they stick a tube full of the gay dude's splooge all up in the surrogate's pussy and she gets knocked up like that. That way the gay dude doesn't have to stick his wiener in her. He can keep going up his boyfriend's pooper.

1 hour ago, VirginDefiler said:

they recruit other people's kids into teaching said kids to accept them socially. so gay folk never experience anything or anyone critical of their lifestyle. so gays never suffer social negativity towards them.

gay people wanna make the world accept them. 

so they specifically target the young. not the old.

its why u always see drag queens shows around kids, and NEVER around old age homes.

how many times have u seen gay people around children. schools. malls. dance clubs. amuzement parks, etc...and how many times have u seen gay people going to an old age home or bingo club, or anything where the elderly are?

exactly.

Drag and other gay shows aimed at adults (whether explicit or no) have been a thing since maybe before most of us were born. What are you talking about? Maybe they're not aiming things straight at the 60+ crowd, but there's plenty of stuff aimed at 18+.

Edited by axeman61
1 hour ago, VirginDefiler said:

gay people wanna make the world accept them. 

so they specifically target the young. not the old.

its why u always see drag queens shows around kids, and NEVER around old age homes.

how many times have u seen gay people around children. schools. malls. dance clubs. amuzement parks, etc...and how many times have u seen gay people going to an old age home or bingo club, or anything where the elderly are?

exactly.

no point convincing a 90 year old to accept the gay lifestyle as "ok". they gonna die soon. who cares.

but they loooooooooooove going to schools n parks n clubs. ANYTHING youth related. n gay folk there in full force trying to convince and convert minds into accepting their behavior.

keep in mind i personally dont think there is anything wrong with being gay.

im not stupid.

im well aware 20% of people are gay at birth, by mother nature.

cuz 20% of all mammilian higher life form organisms have homosexual preference.

its why youve seen gay sex between same sex dogs cats dolphins chimps. you name it. homosexuality is completely natural.

that said. people are monkees. and monkey see monkey do. primates n monkees are very prone to copying behavior. learning it including sexual behavior.

its normal for 20% of the population to be gay. its natural.

but lets look at ancient greece.

ancient grrece. the time of socrates. 2000 years ago.

all ancient greeks.

were fuckin gay.

all

of

them

all the men.

all the women.

gay.

that, isnt, normal. that isnt natural. when 80% of the population is gay, instead of the normal 20% ..........something isnt right. it aint natural or normal.

meaning its not homosexual behavior due to natural genetic variation...but LEARNED social behavior.

that

is

reality.

you can learn sexual behavior.

hence why gays, in trying to change society to accept them, specifically the youth, its why it comes off as "grooming"

and guess what, parents, dont fuckin want it.

they dont want said behavior around their kids.

for the simple fact its UNNECESSARY to have a drag queen show at your grade school. period.

i told yall.

there is a rise in transgenderism because of it being fashionable in the minds of youth.

30 years ago there were few trannies in thailand.

a few.

now? now there billions of "ladyboys" all

over

thailand.

its grown. among guess what, the youth.

and btw.

in ancient greece. fyi.

pedophilia. was common. it was quite common to read in historical documents grown 40 year old men pursuing 13 year old boys as sex partners. why do you think when Paul the apostle went to greece. looked around and said. "aw hell no. this gay n pedo shit gotta stop."

which thankfully he did manage to stop in ancient greece when they adopted christianity.

and fixed their broken unnatural LEARNED sexual behavior.

the majority of greeks are no longer gay. but a minority which is natural.

The lady doth protest too much. 

ridiculous.

madness.

and i want u to keep in mind.

im not for conservatism.

cause far right conservative extremism is just as bad as far left liberalism. its not like anti-abortion, religion in schools, etc is any more sensible than the lefty bullshit. its not but..

politics is the profession of being practical.  the extremists on both sides wanna take over society but they cant be allowed. cuz extremism doesnt work. neither side.

thankfully most people are moderates therefore practical.

but there is a danger when extremists from both sides try to take over the masses.

so dont assume i'm some right wing ultra conservative dude. and that im against the liberal left.

im just for people using good fuckin common sense which has been degrading in the 21st century.

be sensible. use your brains.

a law to make parents not affirming this "theres 19 genders" bullshit nonsense as child abuse and illegal...is insane. its government overreach. simple as that. this aint rocket science. 

Edited by VirginDefiler
4 hours ago, axeman61 said:

And why haven't they tried to push for it in the 10+ years the whole LGBTQ+ movement's been a thing? Not like we'll change our minds on kid fucking by 2028.

It takes time. First thing is to start sexualizing kids with the whole transgender and lgbt thing in grade school so right now we are starting to open the doors of being ok to have them involved in things that are practically attached to sexuality. Those kids will eventually grow up and think no bigy of sexual influences no matter what age. 

Edited by zatalcon3
2 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Technically, gay people can reproduce.  Dikes can get doners and shit. And women can be surrogates for gay dudes who want a child but don't want to adopt. I think they stick a tube full of the gay dude's splooge all up in the surrogate's pussy and she gets knocked up like that. That way the gay dude doesn't have to stick his wiener in her. He can keep going up his boyfriend's pooper.

youre right.

ancient greek men and women would have sex with each other.

but ONLY to reproduce to restock the population.

female spartans would even shave their heads and dress as a boy. to "help" the males get aroused to perform their duty to the state, by reproducing.

after the act. both sexes went back to their same sex homosexuality.

remember.

this isnt some "i was born this way" minority group. its the vast majority of the population committing this learned INSTITUTIONALIZED homosexual behavior in ancient greece.

Edited by VirginDefiler
4 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

‘Inappropriate and Disrespectful’: White House Bans Trans Influencer Who Went Topless During Pride Party

FyhP7sDagAQvBaD?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1668662687662850049

Montoya has not publicly responded to the ban yet, but she posted a video to address the outrage surrounding her antics, saying:

It has recently come to my attention that conservatives are trying to use the video of me topless at the White House to try to call the community ‘groomers’, et cetera. I would just like to say that first of all, going topless in Washington, D.C. is legal and I fully support the movement in freeing the nipple because why is my chest now deemed inappropriate or illegal when I show it off, however before coming out as trans it was not?

All you’re doing is affirming that I am a woman. All you’re doing is saying that trans women are women because for some reason people like to sexualize women’s bodies and say that they’re inappropriate. My transmasculine friends were showing off their top surgery scars and living in joy and I wanted to join them. And because it is perfectly within the law in Washington, DC, I decided to join them and cover my nipples just to play it safe, because I wanted to be fully free and myself. I had zero intention of trying to be vulgar or be profane in any way. I was simply living in joy, living my truth, and existing in my body. Happy Pride! Free the nipple.

https://twitter.com/therosemontoya/status/1668458605585235971