Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

5 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

What in the One Piece?  Getting in trouble for going off script is right.  Gonna need Joe to stick to that lol.

Honestly a high speed train set up like the first pic would be awesome, but I'm positive that our government would fuck it up colosally.  Sleeping on a high speed train would be way better than flying that far for sure.

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

Honestly a high speed train set up like the first pic would be awesome, but I'm positive that our government would fuck it up colosally.  Sleeping on a high speed train would be way better than flying that far for sure.

How would a train across the Atlantic, let alone the pacific even work?  There's way too many factors to take into account to even attempt to try to build bridge that doesn't float.  And if we're going to have the tracks floating how are we going to get the tracks to support the weight of the train through the entire trip?  If I'm an architect and Biden handed me this project I wouldn't even know what to do with it or how to start.  I'm not going to say it's impossible but what I will say is that I don think we even have the tech to even attempt to do something like that right now.

4 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I just bagged what might me arguably one of the finest women I've ever bagged. That ass is RIDICULOUS 😬

True sir, most people i've heard put a bag over the woman's head so her face is covered, it just makes imagining that she is attractive and not ugly much more easier as they say. 

--

Anyway, I want to admit that I was never a fan of Big Punisher and Biggie's "big papa" song, regardless of being a New Yorker. It just seemed like it was fat people music. I found the image they were giving themselves in their videos and songs to be a disservice to their fans because it's giving their fat gangster fans the false hope that they can be that fat, ugly and out of shape and have so many attractive "hoes". We all know that is a crock of shit. 

White Starbucks manager who ran Philly store where two black men were refused access to bathroom - sparking protests - is awarded $25M as jury finds she was fired because of her race 🧐

• Shannon Phillips won her lawsuit against the coffee giant and got $25.6million
  • A New Jersey federal jury on Monday found she was fired because she was white
  • It comes five years after the arrests of the two black men at the Philly Starbucks

A white Starbucks manager who was fired when her staff refused to let two black men use the bathroom at a Philadelphia store has been awarded $25.6million.

Shannon Phillips on Monday won her lawsuit against the coffee giant and was handed $25million in punitive damages and $600,000 in compensatory damages.

A federal jury in New Jersey found the company had given her the boot because she was white, which violated her civil rights.

The lawsuit finally came to an end this week five years after the arrests of the two black men at the Starbucks in Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia.

Rashon Nelson and Donte Robinson had been waiting for a meeting when they were refused access to the toilet and were asked to leave before cops were called.

Their arrests prompted widespread outrage and protests after footage of the incident emerged - and Starbucks was accused of racism and boycott threats.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12193961/Starbucks-manager-ran-Philly-store-two-black-men-refused-access-bathroom-gets-25M.html

Edited by AriesWarlock
12 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

How would a train across the Atlantic, let alone the pacific even work?  There's way too many factors to take into account to even attempt to try to build bridge that doesn't float.  And if we're going to have the tracks floating how are we going to get the tracks to support the weight of the train through the entire trip?  If I'm an architect and Biden handed me this project I wouldn't even know what to do with it or how to start.  I'm not going to say it's impossible but what I will say is that I don think we even have the tech to even attempt to do something like that right now.

Concrete will set in water, it's definitely possible.  It's probably not practical considering how tall of a column you would need in the middle of the ocean though.  I mostly doubt it would be successful because of how badly they have fucked up when it comes to high speed trains in the United States.  If Japan was in charge of it I'd have more faith in it being completed.

Edited by J-ride
1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

White Starbucks manager who ran Philly store where two black men were refused access to bathroom - sparking protests - is awarded $25M as jury finds she was fired because of her race 🧐

• Shannon Phillips won her lawsuit against the coffee giant and got $25.6million
  • A New Jersey federal jury on Monday found she was fired because she was white
  • It comes five years after the arrests of the two black men at the Philly Starbucks

A white Starbucks manager who was fired when her staff refused to let two black men use the bathroom at a Philadelphia store has been awarded $25.6million.

Shannon Phillips on Monday won her lawsuit against the coffee giant and was handed $25million in punitive damages and $600,000 in compensatory damages.

A federal jury in New Jersey found the company had given her the boot because she was white, which violated her civil rights.

The lawsuit finally came to an end this week five years after the arrests of the two black men at the Starbucks in Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia.

Rashon Nelson and Donte Robinson had been waiting for a meeting when they were refused access to the toilet and were asked to leave before cops were called.

Their arrests prompted widespread outrage and protests after footage of the incident emerged - and Starbucks was accused of racism and boycott threats.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12193961/Starbucks-manager-ran-Philly-store-two-black-men-refused-access-bathroom-gets-25M.html

visible-confusion.gif

I had to read the story to get more context and I can sort of see where she's coming from but this is the craziest ass Uno reverse card.  That fact that she's white and managed to sue STARBUCKS because she got fired because she's white for 25 Mill is so beyond lol.  Apparently she's the regional manager so she isn't even the direct store manager of the store who is actually black (PLOT TWIST) and it was the subordinate of the actual store manager that actually denied them from using the restroom and told them that they had to pay for something to use it otherwise he was going to call the cops...which is a crazy ass escalation.  Kinda curious how we got from Point A to Point B on that.  There's some other things going on here but I don't even know why Starbucks went after the Regional Manager when she's at least 2 levels out of the way of being directly responsible and not just firing the people involved in this at the store.  Also kinda curious about the Manager of a dif store that she was defending regarding difference in wages for racial bias.  She says the Manager doesn't have a say in the wages which is...weird?  If he doesn't then who does?  I da know...there's a lot lol.

I find Boomers more annoying than most Gen Z to be honest.  I've seen some of the older Gen Z kids be pretty cool when interacting with my kids compared to how many times I've had a Boomer be an asshole for no fucking reason.  Gen X also has a ton of Karens too, I think Karens are mostly from Gen X.  The Gen X dudes are super cool though and I've got no beef with them.

Edited by J-ride
15 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I find Boomers more annoying than most Gen Z to be honest.  I've seen some of the older Gen Z kids be pretty cool when interacting with my kids compared to how many times I've had a Boomer be an asshole for no fucking reason.  Gen X also has a ton of Karens too, I think Karens are mostly from Gen X.  The Gen X dudes are super cool though and I've got no beef with them.

Actual Boomers? It's hard to tell these days the way the term is thrown around. If they are born after 1964, they aren't a boomer.

On 6/13/2023 at 2:47 PM, AriesWarlock said:

‘Inappropriate and Disrespectful’: White House Bans Trans Influencer Who Went Topless During Pride Party

FyhP7sDagAQvBaD?format=jpg&name=900x900

Montoya has not publicly responded to the ban yet, but she posted a video to address the outrage surrounding her antics, saying:

It has recently come to my attention that conservatives are trying to use the video of me topless at the White House to try to call the community ‘groomers’, et cetera. I would just like to say that first of all, going topless in Washington, D.C. is legal and I fully support the movement in freeing the nipple because why is my chest now deemed inappropriate or illegal when I show it off, however before coming out as trans it was not?

All you’re doing is affirming that I am a woman. All you’re doing is saying that trans women are women because for some reason people like to sexualize women’s bodies and say that they’re inappropriate. My transmasculine friends were showing off their top surgery scars and living in joy and I wanted to join them. And because it is perfectly within the law in Washington, DC, I decided to join them and cover my nipples just to play it safe, because I wanted to be fully free and myself. I had zero intention of trying to be vulgar or be profane in any way. I was simply living in joy, living my truth, and existing in my body. Happy Pride! Free the nipple.

https://twitter.com/therosemontoya/status/1668458605585235971

Transgender Activist Apologizes For Flashing Breasts At The White House: ‘Unbecoming of A Guest of The President’

https://twitter.com/therosemontoya/status/1669740035133030401

However, Montoya on Friday afternoon issued a statement via a Twitter video apologizing to the LGBTQ+ community and the White House for taking her top off over the weekend:

In a quick moment of fleeting and overwhelming trans joy, I decided to do something unbecoming of the guest of the president at the White House law celebration…I want to take this moment to apologize for the impact of my actions. I especially want to apologize to my black trans brothers and siblings, especially transgender women who are black. Because I understand that you all are constantly at a disproportionate level, impacted by the actions of others, and especially by anti-trans violence.

Montoya added, “I would also like to apologize to my family and friends who have been harassed. I would also like to apologize to my own community. And last but not least, I would like to apologize to the president, the White House, and the nation. It was also never my intention to create a situation that would lead to harassment and harm of myself and others, nor for trans joy like my little moment of trans joy to be weaponized by vile people of the opposition.”

‘Unbecoming of A Guest of The President’, no shit? 🤔

26 minutes ago, Daemos said:

What the fuck is "trans joy"? Why can't it be just joy?

It's one of the things I find annoying about Gay pride parades is that they are generally just putting outlandish behavior out in public to rub it in everyone's face.  It's silly, no one needs to see that shit.  For the record I also don't want heterosexuals proudly publicly displaying sex acts either for the same reason.  

Edited by J-ride
1 minute ago, J-ride said:

It's one of the things I find annoying about Gay pride parades is that they are generally just putting outlandish behavior out in public to rub it in everyone's face.  It's silly, no one needs to see that shit.  For the record I also don't want heterosexuals proudly publicly displaying sex acts either for the same reason.  

I think it's healthy to have annual celebrations of sexuality - gay and straight. I think it's completely necessary even. Americans are total prudes when it comes to this compared to Europeans.

But once Rainbow Capitalism took hold and Pride tried to become "family friendly" to rake in the greens, there has been a clash between the old guard and the new shit on what it means to be "Proud".

The original Prides were never intended for children, they were in essence non-violent "fun" protest marches by adults and for adults. This is why kinks and fetishes always found their way there because it was at its core a shameless celebration of human sexuality in all its colors.

What's happening now is not in the spirit of Pride IMHO. It was the never the goal to have Pride flags in schools, or force people into the celebration. Don't get me wrong there is still much to protest around the world, but we have veered off course for the better part of a decade. I firmly believe it's because of the steroid of capitalism and corporations who hijacked the event and mutated it into its most soulless form yet.

Apparently Trump went to a Diner, said yelled out "Food for everyone!" Twice.  Now take a wild guess what he did after declaring this

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-trump-promises-food-for-everyone-florida-restaurant-doesnt-pay-20230615-m7jm4gsuqzcvxcqtdurd5lvasy-story.html

This has gotta be one of the best trolls I've ever seen to be honest.  I'm actually impressed.

Quick old skinfo I remember from the legendary Mr. Skin... Sally Field got naked in an old movie called "Stay Hungry"; it was from 1976 if I recall so yes...we're talking about a young, prime-time Sally Field there showing the goods.  I rented it specifically for that reason.  Sidenote--- that movie also has Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Old-version Sally could still get the Bone too, btw.  She was in an ABC show some years ago (2000s; I think around the same time as Desperate Housewives was still a big deal...that was another show that served up some amazing cougar material) called Brothers & Sisters... and she was still looking good, imo.

9 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Funny you posted that, since I was watching this vid yesterday about him

So I put this in my watch laters and I just started watching it...and in the first minute  the man has an interview where he's laughing at Michael Jai White as someone who can't defend himself.  My GUY...I had to pause it.

Edited by Sonichuman