Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

What is it you're saying or joking about? Could be telling.

Joking about astrology signs generally. Something i do on occassion but she's the only one truly bothered by it. I never say anything to her in general but she'll usually get personal regardless

40 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Joking about astrology signs generally. Something i do on occassion but she's the only one truly bothered by it. I never say anything to her in general but she'll usually get personal regardless

When women ask me my sign I tell them the wrong one, they tell me they knew that was my sign then after they rant on about that bullshit for several minutes I tell them I'm actually a different sign. 

They get real fucking mad about it usually.....

spacer.png

Edited by J-ride
47 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Hmm that's odd. I can only think astrology signs must mean a lot to her. Dies she take them seriously?

1 minute ago, BB_Hoody said:

Hmm that's odd. I can only think astrology signs must mean a lot to her. Dies she take them seriously?

I don't think so. She's gotten very personal over many unserious topics. My female friends seem to believe she's salty Im not attracted to her and I may have possibly talked to a friend of hers so now she's jealous

Which I do believe is true, but the friend says she's never discussed us to anyone so Im assuming the friend slipped and told the hater about us. But that ish was like 6 years ago regardless, its irrelevant. But whatever the reason, its definitely personal

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

I don't think so. She's gotten very personal over many unserious topics. My female friends seem to believe she's salty Im not attracted to her and I may have possibly talked to a friend of hers so now she's jealous

Which I do believe is true, but the friend says she's never discussed us to anyone so Im assuming the friend slipped and told the hater about us. But that ish was like 6 years ago regardless, its irrelevant. But whatever the reason, its definitely personal

DO NOT STOP CLOWNING HER FOR BEING COSMICALLY RACIST. IF SHE WANTS TO DISCRIMINATE THEN SHE SHOULD STOP BEING A COWARD AND ACCEPT THE COUNTER-DISCRIMINATION.

I REPEAT: DO NOT STOP CLOWNING HER FOR HER FABLES.

7 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

A lot of women do, which is why I find it to be one of the easiest ways to troll them. 

It's fun being a guy who has been married for over a decade and gives zero shits about being friends with women.  I tell them the truth to their face and they pretty much hate me for it.

I wonder if women from other cultures believe that as well, or if it's mainly an American woman thing (I've never been outside the U.S. so I don't know)... it seems like most of them read so much into the astrology thing, like you're destined to be a certain way and have certain traits because you're of a zodiac sign.  It's always been an odd thing to me.

This reminded me; that one killer known as "The Zodiac"...that was a cool serial killer name there.  

Meanwhile in youtube drama news--- it looks like the feud between Aba & Preach vs. Fresh & Fit is going to pop off yet again.  F&F + crew decided to hit back with one hell of a roast session yesterday and that shit was hilarious.  It's like a WWE storyline/feud here, and I'm loving it (*insert typical "popcorn" animated gif)...I look forward to whatever happens....but goddamn yesterday was on fire with this shit.

ah, he did a vid on Sectaurs----a show and toy line that very few people even remember, sadly.  I was the ONE kid that loved this back then

...a real shame there; the toys looked better and more detailed than anything else at the time (I had a few of them, including General Spydrax which came with a giant tarantula; he was the main villain/leader), and I loved the concept, especially since I was endlessly fascinated with insects as a kid.

Of course, I figured the tragedy here was that the big names of that era (Transformers, GI Joe and He-Man)  were just too popular at the time, so there was just no room left in pop culture for this to be a hit with kids as well back then.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, MillionX said:

ah, he did a vid on Sectaurs.....

...a real shame there; the toys looked better and more detailed than anything else at the time (I had a few of them, including General Spydrax which came with a giant tarantula; he was the main villain/leader), and I loved the concept, especially since I was endlessly fascinated with insects as a kid.

Of course, I figured the tragedy here was that the big names of that era (Transformers, GI Joe and He-Man)  were just too popular at the time, so there was just no room left in pop culture for this to be a hit with kids as well back then.

I remember getting most of the line on clearance back in the day with gift certificates.  I was one of the only kids that had it and it was pretty awesome.  The only thing I didn't have was the huge Hive playset which I never got a chance to get.  They were really awesome toys and huge for the time, towering above my He-man figures.

Edited by J-ride
8 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

German organization says clown emoji is a right-wing symbol. The milk one lol

Fxiuh7DaUAklJS6?format=jpg&name=large

Fxiw0BoaYAMB31_?format=jpg&name=medium

So is it just 🙋🏼that's racist? What about 🙋🙋🏻and🙋🏽? What's a blond dude in Germany supposed to do if he wants to wave at you?

Imagine letting a dictator who has been dead around 80 years continue to ruin your country from the grave.

1 minute ago, Daemos said:

How is pepe the frog an alt-right mascot? These people are insane!

Historically, they are correct. Pepe used to be an alt-right symbol for demeaning the left's agenda, but since then, his potential as a meme has been truly realised. Now Pepe is the perfect meme machine. People who still cling to the idea that he is an alt-right symbol are probably just looking for a reason to get mad when in reality he's just used for a laugh, regardless of sides.

16 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

So is it just 🙋🏼that's racist? What about 🙋🙋🏻and🙋🏽? What's a blond dude in Germany supposed to do if he wants to wave at you?

Imagine letting a dictator who has been dead around 80 years continue to ruin your country from the grave.

It's people of all colors HAILING HITLER, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

14 hours ago, MillionX said:

I wonder if women from other cultures believe that as well, or if it's mainly an American woman thing (I've never been outside the U.S. so I don't know)... it seems like most of them read so much into the astrology thing, like you're destined to be a certain way and have certain traits because you're of a zodiac sign.  It's always been an odd thing to me.

This reminded me; that one killer known as "The Zodiac"...that was a cool serial killer name there.  

Meanwhile in youtube drama news--- it looks like the feud between Aba & Preach vs. Fresh & Fit is going to pop off yet again.  F&F + crew decided to hit back with one hell of a roast session yesterday and that shit was hilarious.  It's like a WWE storyline/feud here, and I'm loving it (*insert typical "popcorn" animated gif)...I look forward to whatever happens....but goddamn yesterday was on fire with this shit.

Fresh&Fit dissapointed me with that sh1t. Restarting a pointless YouTube beef. I like both Fresh&Fit and Aba&Preach. Hell Aba is arguably the most insightful guest they ever had till this day. The way he was dropping real knowledge on those ladies. And they just shut up and took it all in. Without him once having to tell them to. That was powerful.

I really wish those 4 could be cool again and work together. Also the cokehead dude bro that's been on a few times is terrible. He legit reduces the show to Jerry Springer quality.

Edited by BB_Hoody
2 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Fresh & Fit are disappointing individuals in general, so this isn't remotely surprising, to me anyway. 

Yeah they're not everyone's cup of tea. But even for a long time viewer such as myself. That was sad to see. For months Aba&Preach's name wasn't worth mentioning. Which was a good way to go about it. Now just full declaration of war out of nowhere.

I honestly think Aba's  public dissaproval of their philosophy and ideals with that vid. Honestly hurt Myron. He did have a great deal of admiration and respect for Aba up till that point. I think if Aba had said how he felt in private to him. Or addressed it on the podcast? Myron wouldn't be holding such a grudge. He wouldn't have felt blind sided and betrayed.

33 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Yeah they're not everyone's cup of tea.

Bro I just watched a clip of them calling Aba & Preach monkeys. Like literally Donkey Kong and shit. Racist as fuck. 

Has nothing to do with cups of tea, they are not good dudes. At all. In fact they are really shitty people, exactly no one should try to be like them. Myron behaives like a massive fucking child and can't handle being called on his fucking bullshit. That's why he so fucking bitter. Dude isn't even half as strong as he pretend to be. He's made of Drywall. Just strong enough to support his mindset but not strong enough to actually hold the house up when a strong wind blows. 

Edit: Man you know it's bad when Sneako looks uncomfortable as fuck...

Edited by RSG3
23 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Bro I just watched a clip of them calling Aba & Preach monkeys. Like literally Donkey Kong and shit. Racist as fuck. 

Has nothing to do with cups of tea, they are not good dudes. At all. In fact they are really shitty people, exactly no one should try to be like them. Myron behaives like a massive fucking child and can't handle being called on his fucking bullshit. That's why he so fucking bitter. Dude isn't even half as strong as he pretend to be. He's made of Drywall. Just strong enough to support his mindset but not strong enough to actually hold the house up when a strong wind blows. 

Edit: Man you know it's bad when Sneako looks uncomfortable as fuck...

Before this racist sh1t with the Gorilla dancing and monkey jokes? Yes it was about wether they rub you the wrong way or not. But after this? Yeah they lost a supporter. I can't rock with this. They should know better than referring to another black person as a monkey in any way.

35 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Wait, what's happening? They flew off the handle on Aba and Preach out of nowhere? Or were A & P talking about them again?

Both. A&P have been making vids on them here'n'there. So it's not fair for me to say out of nowhere. But they went scorched earth. With all kinds of wild racist sh1t with monkey jokes.

16 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Yes it was about wether they rub you the wrong way or not.

Yea, the way you  feel about the Gorrilla shit is how a lot of people feel when they talk about women, or how men "should be " or the number of other topics they are embarassingly wrong about. It's not a bad rub, it's a line in the sand, these dudes are vile bro. They just finally crossed your line, thats all. 

Frankly it was only a matter of time. 

Edited by RSG3
26 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea, the way you  feel about the Gorrilla shit is how a lot of people feel when they talk about women, or how men "should be " or the number of other topics they are embarassingly wrong about. It's not a bad rub, it's a line in the sand, these dudes are vile bro. They just finally crossed your line, thats all. 

Frankly it was only a matter of time. 

Fair enough. I will still say that while some of their takes are extreme. And not applicable ( if at all ) to the average person. Some of their takes are valid and proven. I.E Social media giving even the most average women. An over inflated ego and vslue in dating" I always had a "eat the meat and spit the bones" approach to their content. But for me? The meat is now tainted. 

Edited by BB_Hoody

13 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Fair enough. I will still say that while some of their takes are extreme. And not applicable ( if at all ) to the average person. Some of their takes are valid and proven. I always had a "eat the meat and spit the bones" approach to their content. But for me? The meat is now tainted.

Similar to that analogy, my problem with their content and similar stuff is that it's like a soup where there's some good meat in there, but the liquid is foul. So, yeah, the meat is still good, but being drenched in that foul ass liquid makes me not even want to bother. I know some people out there are starved enough to want to dig out the meat, but that ain't me. Because even if you're starving, you could probably find the meat better elsewhere. No need to dig in this trash soup.

Edited by axeman61
17 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

I.E Social media giving even the most average women. An over inflated ego and vslue in dating"

One would argue podcasts have done the same for average as fuck dudes with shitty mindsets. 

Like thats an easy scapegoat imo. 

5 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

One would argue podcasts have done the same for average as fuck dudes with shitty mindsets. 

Like thats an easy scapegoat imo. 

Touche. I will say to that. Myron himself and Kevin Samuels. Call out dudes. Talking about sh1t they don't qualify for. Because they haven't put in the time and work to become men that can demand it.

Because yes there are a lot of dudes. Demanding the women their grandfather's had. But are far removed from the men their grandfather's were.

I too had to check myself on this years ago. 

Edited by BB_Hoody