Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Quiet as kept, I wonder how many women would have went for/stayed with said grandfathers if they had the freedoms and opportunities women have today.

I found out not too long ago that women couldn't really have their own bank accounts until the 60s-70s (I might be wrong on that; just saw a blurb). The landscape before that couldn't have been too flourishing to women in general. I wonder how many women got tethered to shit men before that due to finances.

Edited by axeman61
6 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Touche. I will say to that. Myron himself and Kevin Samuels. Call out dudes. Talking about sh1t they don't qualify for. Because they haven't put in the time and work to become men that can demand it

That describes Myron lol. He can call dudes out but when he's called out he acts like a petulant child. Kinda disrespectful to have him in the same scentence as Kevin...

Neither of my grandfather's where remotely like these "high value" clowns and my grandfather's where from both spectrums. My dad's father had a 4th grade education, could barely read or count, but he worked hard and he didn't disparage people. My mother father was a tenuered professor of the geology department at the U of A, wrote the text book they still used and was highly respected in his field and he would find these two to be absolutely pathetic individuals. 

Axemans on point to, how many women in abusive relationships with drunks and shit had to stick it out because no fault divorce didn't exist yet, it only first appeared in the States in Cali in 1969, and then the entire system was stacked to make it near impossible for them to live without their men. These dudes compare two wildly different worlds with wildly different rules for society, while failing to measure up to the standards of back then in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

That describes Myron lol. He can call dudes out but when he's called out he acts like a petulant child. Kinda disrespectful to have him in the same scentence as Kevin...

Neither of my grandfather's where remotely like these "high value" clowns and my grandfather's where from both spectrums. My dad's father had a 4th grade education, could barely read or count, but he worked hard and he didn't disparage people. My mother father was a tenuered professor of the geology department at the U of A, wrote the text book they still used and was highly respected in his field and he would find these two to be absolutely pathetic individuals. 

Axemans on point to, how many women in abusive relationships with drunks and shit had to stick it out because no fault divorce didn't exist yet, it only first appeared in the States in Cali in 1969, and then the entire system was stacked to make it near impossible for them to live without their men. These dudes compare two wildly different worlds with wildly different rules for society, while failing to measure up to the standards of back then in the first place. 

They may not have been "high value" men in terms of money. But they sound like they were men who made an impact and were valued in there community. A lot of men today aren't moving like that. 

As for dating and relationships in 60s and earlier? I of course have no experience with that. Ya don't either. All we have to go on is stories from older generations who lived it. And historical documents of it.

So imma have to call up some older folks in my family and get their insight. And do my homework. I'm aware to some degree that women didn't have as much free reign as today. But was the average man then. Really A wifey McBeaty that used financial leverage to subjugate women? And life was just terrible for the average woman? I don't think so. 

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

So imma have to call up some older folks in my family and get their insight. And do my homework. I'm aware to some degree that women didn't have as much free reign as today. But was the average man then. Really A wifey McBeaty that used financial leverage to subjugate women? And life was just terrible for the average woman? I don't think so. 

That's not really the point I'm making, I'm pretty sure it's not the one Axeman is making. The point is the numbers are skewed because they couldn't easily become independent, so we can't really know what the landscape would have looked like if they could, which really means that the comparisons they constantly make are disingenuous in general, remember they are the ones bringing up those decades, not me. We are only discussing this because they make the comparisons regularly. I don't expect my girl to be anything like either of my grandmother's, and she doesn't expect me to be Don Draper lol. That's them. 

And a lot of men aren't moving like what? What do you mean making an impact on their community? I'm not sure the expectation here? Am I supposed to be doing something?

Edited by RSG3
28 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

That's not really the point I'm making, I'm pretty sure it's not the one Axeman is making. The point is the numbers are skewed because they couldn't easily become independent, so we can't really know what the landscape would have looked like if they could, which really means that the comparisons they constantly make are disingenuous in general, remember they are the ones bringing up those decades, not me. We are only discussing this because they make the comparisons regularly. I don't expect my girl to be anything like either of my grandmother's, and she doesn't expect me to be Don Draper lol. That's them. 

And a lot of men aren't moving like what? What do you mean making an impact on their community? I'm not sure the expectation here? Am I supposed to be doing something?

Ok to see if I understand. Ya saying that if women had the level of freedom and independence they have today, back then. Who's to say if they would've still been those  traditional wives we think of from that time. Is that right?

And a lot of men aren't moving in a way that demonstrates and provides value outside of money. Assuming they even have a decent amount of money. A lot of men today. You take away their job or source of income? And they ain't got ish to offer. 

That use to be me. Until I was confronted with it from watching manosphere content. And did the work to learn and develop skills, traits and pursue hobbies and interest. Where I now know and can show I'm more than my job/career. Take that away and I'm still awesome

Edited by BB_Hoody
33 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Ok to see if I understand. Ya saying that if women had the level of freedom and independence they have today, back then. Who's to say if they would've still been those  traditional wives we think of from that time. Is that right?

Yea, basically the gist of it. If you didn't have a husband you needed your father, the whole system "Ball & Chained" them to men to function so it's hard to say what things would have been like if they could have cut the chain like they can today. 

As for the rest of the post, yea, it's good to be well rounded and have your hobbies and interests, no one wants a boring partner who just works. It's why a lot of women married to rich dudes are bored, all he does is work, it's why he's so rich. 

Edited by RSG3
57 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea, basically the gist of it. If you didn't have a husband you needed your father, the whole system "Ball & Chained" them to men to function so it's hard to say what things would have been like if they could have cut the chain like they can today. 

As for the rest of the post, yea, it's good to be well rounded and have your hobbies and interests, no one wants a boring partner who just works. It's why a lot of women married to rich dudes are bored, all he does is work, it's why he's so rich. 

Honestly? Most likely not. They'd likely be the women they are today. Once women had complete agency to live completely on their terms? A lot put marriage and family on the back burner. Thus Marriage rates plummeted, and a divide began. No reason to think it would've been any different if it happened in that time.

I'm curious to see what dating, relationships and the average American family will look like in 10 to 20 years. I miss the women who truly knew how and enjoyed making a house a home like my grandmothers did and my mom does.

Edited by BB_Hoody
3 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Fresh and Fit started hella shit with Abba and Preach but wouldn't back it up when they offered to box over it.  I don't respect that at all, they are 100% bitchmade.

Bro it was Fresh & Fit saying they wanted to fight and then they backed down when Preach was like "Let's do it, I don't even need to be paid, let's go." 🤣

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Bro it was Fresh & Fit saying they wanted to fight and then they backed down when Preach was like "Let's do it, I don't even need to be paid, let's go." 🤣

It was Fresh specifically saying he wanted smoke. But I guess he did his googles on Preach found out he was a bouncer for a while. And decided to back pedal by demanding they put a large amount of money for the fight.

Edited by BB_Hoody

While I despise F & F, I think A & P started this whole thing off by talking about how F & F were hypocrites. They were talking down on buying pussy while Myron was on a seeking arrangements site and trying to fuck a woman in exchange for being on the show. Good reason to start shit, I'll admit, but fact is A & P started it.

Edited by axeman61
12 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

While I despise F & F, I think A & P started this whole thing off by talking about how F & F were hypocrites. They were talking down on buying pussy while Myron was on a seeking arrangements site and trying to fuck a woman in exchange for being on the show. Good reason to start shit, I'll admit, but fact is A & P started it.

And that's why Myron holds a grudge. Had it been brought up in private? Or even on the podcast? Different reaction

3 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

And that's why Myron holds a grudge. Had it been brought up in private? Or even on the podcast? Different reaction

I'd like to believe this but I'm pretty sure that my man would have had a similar reaction. He's out here preaching Alpha-male king shit and got exposed for doing the thing he criticized.  A & P challenged his brand which challenges how he eats. No one likes someone actively trying to take food off of your table. 

7 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

Fresh&Fit dissapointed me with that sh1t. Restarting a pointless YouTube beef. I like both Fresh&Fit and Aba&Preach.

They bitches period. Aba literally went on their podcast and Myron had fuck all to say. Dude was stuttering pretending like he didn't remember what he said about them. Worse he called them out, said he'd box both of them, and when Preach said okay. They back pedaled faster than a Pro Bowl cornerback. You don't get to say shit about someone after you call them out, they answer, and run away like a coward. They started the shit to begin with. Trying to clown another man's wife. If looks could kill. F&F would have dropped dead from the death glare Preach gave them. The need to change their podcast name to Fuck Around & Find Out, because they going get theirs eventually. You think they would have learned their lesson from when that dude rolled up on them and Myron practically shit his pants.

37 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

I'd like to believe this but I'm pretty sure that my man would have had a similar reaction. He's out here preaching Alpha-male king shit and got exposed for doing the thing he criticized.  A & P challenged his brand which challenges how he eats. No one likes someone actively trying to take food off of your table. 

IMO the preaching alpha male shit then trying to pay for poon is ridiculous and he should have been called out for it.  A+P seem like genuine good dudes in comparison.  I don't care that much about E-drama in general but if you are gonna ask for smoke then you better fucking back it up.

Edit: Generally the most "alpha" guys I know are in prison, so I'm not sure if it's really the best way to live...

Edited by J-ride
13 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

They bitches period. Aba literally went on their podcast and Myron had fuck all to say. Dude was stuttering pretending like he didn't remember what he said about them. Worse he called them out, said he'd box both of them, and when Preach said okay. They back pedaled faster than a Pro Bowl cornerback. You don't get to say shit about someone after you call them out, they answer, and run away like a coward. They started the shit to begin with. Trying to clown another man's wife. If looks could kill. F&F would have dropped dead from the death glare Preach gave them. The need to change their podcast name to Fuck Around & Find Out, because they going get theirs eventually. You think they would have learned their lesson from when that dude rolled up on them and Myron practically shit his pants.

Facts. Except it was Fresh who was talking sh1t his hands weren't ready to back up. Myron made fun of his wife. But overall yeah these guys ain't sh1t. I tried to look past their first spat with A&P. But the Gorilla dancing and Donkey Kong comparisons was too far.

And Myron swear he black. Parents from Sudan. But it's clear he identifies far more with Arabic. No black person talks to another like this. And Fresh.....HE BLACK BLACK! I can't believe he's was cool with that sh1t. Spineless b1tch azz yes man just going along with any damn thing smh

Edited by BB_Hoody
11 minutes ago, TheInfernoman said:

Fresh and Fit (by Aba/Preach) friday:

This response in the comments is dead on.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are the pigeon is going to knock over all the pieces, sh!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway" I can't think of anyone this saying applies better to then Fresh and Fit."

2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

F&F started it buy selling a bogus product not even they believed in lol. 

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah I read Lizzo's response. 

stop-the-cap-cap.gif

The chance of her being that size, eating healthy, and working out is virtually zero.

Yeah I had a coworker who was about her size constantly talking about her diet and exercise.  She would give everyone advice on losing weight. 

It was silly because everyone seemed to avoid the elephant in the room 🙃 

Edited by J-ride
1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yeah I read Lizzo's response. 

stop-the-cap-cap.gif

The chance of her being that size, eating healthy, and working out is virtually zero.

Can fat people be athletic for sustained times though? In the few videos I see of her concerts, she goes HARD. I'd be on a stretcher doing even 1/25th of the shit she does in just snippets.

It just randomly hit me... what if the covid epidemic had been a thing back when I was still in school...?  I'm guessing we just would've missed school entirely for a long time then... since the internet was not yet a thing in those ancient times for "virtual learning" to happen.  

If it happened during the miserable junior high years that would've loved every minute of it.  My hatred of that place and my "peers" there was infinite.  Imagine... one day it's Spring Break... but then because of a pandemic shuts the whole world down, that vacation is extended into at least Fall or Winter of that year, so you get to just play videogames and watch tv all day every day for one hell of an extended vacation.  I'm sure my parents would've eventually started giving me "assignments" and doing the whole home-schooling thing at some point though.

*sheeeit, I got a few days off coming up next week though, so I am looking forward to living it up like a kid on summer break once again.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

damn. who did they turn black and/or gay? 

As soon as you boot up world tour you are greeted by an embarrassing racially ambiguous caricature of a gay man that the game is trying to thrust into what would be a waifu hostess role and it just doesn't work. Character is really obnoxious. 

Then there is body type 1 / 2 instead of M/F, pronoun idiocy, body hair and mens voices for women, the usual degeneracy.  This is going to get really stupid quickly.

1 hour ago, Red Rock Candy said:

As soon as you boot up world tour you are greeted by an embarrassing racially ambiguous caricature of a gay man that the game is trying to thrust into what would be a waifu hostess role and it just doesn't work. Character is really obnoxious. 

Then there is body type 1 / 2 instead of M/F, pronoun idiocy, body hair and mens voices for women, the usual degeneracy.  This is going to get really stupid quickly.

Let people live out their fantasies in peace? Street Fighter has always welcomed people from all walks of life, before it was cool and before it became weaponized as a wokeism in the US.

That eccentric and flamboyant host is a common trope embodied in many fictions throughout history including Street Fighter in its first animated movie. No women on Earth could play Ruby Rhod better than Chris Tucker in Fifth Element. So have a seat with your waifu hostess, this ain't hooters.

It's honestly pathetic how some of you see the world through the narrow lens of the US alone. You think the rest of the world is like you and views these tropes with the same American political volatility as you. Try leaving your little bubble and exploring the actual civilized and multifaceted world outside your borders.

SF is a Japanese product first and foremost. If you want something more in line with your US sensibilities go play MK or whatever video game Republican rednecks are making for you - oh that's right, they don't know how to make art.

Speaking of which, good luck trying to separate art from the influence of homosexuals. So much of what you take for granted in culture came from the hearts and minds of homosexual men and women - INCLUDING STREET FIGHTER.

Edited by Daemos
5 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Not saying your wrong but we don't know her medical history either...

That's why I said virtually zero. Despite the bullshit people kick on line. Medical conditions that prevent waste last are very rare. Look at Janet Jackson, she's just naturally heavier but unlike Lizzo she literally works her ass of to stay in shape. 57 year old Janet Jackson can watch her diet and workout but Lizzo can't? Miss me with that. Especially when, unlike most people she can hire a personal chef, nutritionist, and personal trainer.