Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

5 hours ago, Hecatom said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12408951/Rachel-Zegler-backlash-Disney-Snow-White-remake.html

EXCLUSIVE: Branding experts warn Rachel Zegler backlash could RUIN Disney's big budget Snow White remake and predict executives will be having 'crisis talks' in order to win back fans ahead of 2024 release

• Rachel, 22, caused uproar online after admitting she 'hated' the original movie
  • The West Side Story actress insisted her Snow White would 'not be dreaming about true love' in the upcoming film
  • PR and marketing executives warned her comments could have a 'negative' impact on the movie's success when it is released in March 2024
  • READ MORE: Snow White star Rachel Zegler is slammed as a 'fake feminist' and accused of 'gaslighting' Disney fans 

What I find amusing is that she has been in 2 bombs, soon to be 3, and she is talking shit alienating both the public and the studios that are who will hire her on her power to bring people to the seats to watch movies.

She is sinking her career way before it has any chance to actually take off.

She is kind of cute, but not enough to survive the dumbassery she is pulling off, lol.

Eyes too far apart 2/10 would not bang 🙃

Real talk she is insufferable and has found a way to piss off everyone. Disney is only going to make money off of hate watchers at this point. 

This thing's huge. We just had the Hawaii fires. Now we have a California and Neveda hurricane. Earth flipped!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuiBRr0JJEk

Los Angeles and Las Vegas area will experience flash floods!!!

https://www.google.com/maps/@32.267991,-116.13175,5z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!21m1!1s%2Fg%2F11v4synmbt?hl=en-US&entry=ttu

This is how the rest of the world views America. No wonder America is the laughing stock:

Edited by Jion_Wansu
6 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

live feed check out the rain areas

The missus and I are in Vegas right now and they canceled our flight for tomorrow and aren't having any more until Tuesday. Sucks, but I can think of worse places to be with a lot of time on your hands and nothing to do I guess. Also, there was a rainbow outside yesterday which is pretty much unheard of here

spacer.png

I wonder if people with a last name like "Hogg" are more desperate than most people to avoid ever getting fat in life, y'know, since they unfortunately have that name... it would be especially bad to be fat as a kid with that name, I imagine.

I knew a girl back in the school days with the name "Africa"... yeah she was big-time fat, so you can imagine the jokes practically write themselves.

On another note---I'd like to personally thank whoever invented those new style leggings with the lines on the back that accentuate a woman's cheeks/curves even more than previous styles of leggings.  They took leggings to a new power-level with that; the visual is amazing.  There's even an upside-down triangle part at the top that looks like they have a thong on over them.  

1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

The missus and I are in Vegas right now and they canceled our flight for tomorrow and aren't having any more until Tuesday. Sucks, but I can think of worse places to be with a lot of time on your hands and nothing to do I guess. Also, there was a rainbow outside yesterday which is pretty much unheard of here

spacer.png

If you're looking for a cheap place to eat just off the strip, there's a nice place called Ichiza on Spring Mountain Rd. Really nice Japanese pub my wife and I regularly go to

8 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

live feed check out the rain areas

Things are gonna get more of a problem, considering there's a prediction 7 days from now in the gulf by us as well. And with the infection thing like covid and the others soon from what im hearing? I'm glad I've done my dreadful time for accomadations  where i don't have to work as much anymore. 

I finally watched Evil Dead Rise... I already had some positive expectations based on some gripes I've heard from a few reviewers here and there...(something to the effect of it being more dark and serious compared to other Evil Dead movies; to me this was a good sign since I don't want horror movies/shows to be comedy....that shit can be obnoxious and lame, imo.)  This was even better than I was expecting... it was definitely a good call to add this one to my blu-ray collection.  There wasn't even any slow parts, really like with other movies... the shit hits the fan fast and the movie never lets up from that point on.

There was an Evil Dead game that came out last year or so I just remembered... a shame that *of fucking course* it had to be online-only like 98% of any other major/popular game these days.  

Edited by MillionX
3 hours ago, Reiraku said:

If you're looking for a cheap place to eat just off the strip, there's a nice place called Ichiza on Spring Mountain Rd. Really nice Japanese pub my wife and I regularly go to

Thanks for that suggestion! We like Japanese food and we'll have a bunch of time to kill. My wife has been here a bunch back in her.poker playing days so I'm sure she'd appreciate going somewhere a bit off the beaten path.

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

The original post you quoted had the community notes...

The preview in Aries' post didn't have the community notes, hence why I posted a picture of it. #savedyouaclick

Edited by DoctaMario

Oh... calling for National Guard now, as this country continues to get more embarrassing in certain areas...

Something has to give at some point with the American justice system, generally speaking...(perhaps mandatory minimums + a "3 strikes" rule if not already in place?)  and I'm sure it will be something that certain types (the "Hoteps") will call "racist" whenever it does.

18 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Bout time. 

Watched it. Never once did they acknowledge the Gorilla/monkey performance and putting on clan hoods. I'm pretty sure that was the line that was crossed for YouTube to move on them. 

And they only lost their partnership. They can still post. But none the less this is well deserved. There's a fine line between hot takes on dating and relationships that some won't agree with. And just flat out racist jokes and acts done with malice. And they crossed it like it was cool. 

17 hours ago, MillionX said:

ha, that robber did the classic "dumb bad guy" mistake of taking your eyes off someone you just pointed a gun at while at close range.  It's a shame he apparently didn't get the same vicious beat-down we saw in the other clip that went viral recently.

Most people would be too scared and shocked to do anything other than comply no matter what. He ran into the right one that kept their wits about them, recognized dude made a big mistake. And made him pay for it. Nothing but respect for that badass.

35 minutes ago, Jurassic said:

Capcom also uses facebook, instagram, and discord. There are newer options coming up like threads but so far the alternatives are not sticking yet.

thanks looks like need to go instagram and threads, 

its like in 6 months less twitter would defunk, even dms has limitation now and asking subcription lol

Edited by Shakunetsu