Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

California continues to just be a national embarrassment... the thug/thieving scumbags out there and in other areas of the country are going to keep pushing things until some severe measures get implemented...either by the American justice system finally getting a proper set of balls or (more likely, I'm guessing) a rise of sweet vigilante justice.  That would've been such a great clip if the owner of that car got out with a gun and blasted that piece of shit in the back before he could get in his car with his buddy....shoot to horribly maim him for life too, so he's fucked up forever.  All these criminals deserve to find out the hard way; I have absolutely zero respect for them.

Edited by MillionX
7 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Sorry that I didn't update you guys 😂

My son arrived Thursday night at 10:26PM. 

4lbs 11oz, 19 in. My wife is doing well. Our son is making a pit-stop in the NICU because his temperature was  running just a little cold the night he was born. So far he's tracking at normal but needs at least 24 hrs where he holds it. All things considered, he is doing well and we hope for us all to be home on Monday evening. 

Don't sweat it POPTIMUS810 you had WAY more important things to do than update us. Congratulations man. Much love to you, the missus, and your new bundle of joy.

26 minutes ago, Reticently said:

If Optimus gives his child a Cybertronian name, shouldn't it be Rodimus?

takethatback-sheldon.gif

366344225_650949070485854_39428245150597

Cops said Hines “punched and pepper sprayed” vendor Joanna Vasquez after she asked her customer to pay for the tacos that she’d ordered and eaten.

Edin Alex Enamorado, a street vendor advocate, told the LA Times that Hines had eaten at Tacos Ortiz at least twice before and allegedly left without paying.

On Sunday, operators of the stand recognized Hines and decided to record her, according to Enamorado — triggering the rampage.

Hines was jailed on a $30,000 bail. If convicted of the felony charge against her, she could be sentenced to up to four years in state prison.

On top of her legal troubles, Hines also was fired from her job as a temporary contractor after her employer learned of the viral video.

Yusen Logistics America, a global supply chain company headquartered in New Jersey, told the Los Angeles Times it terminated a work agreement with Hines, who had been assigned to the firm by her employer, Simplified Labor Staff Solutions.

On 8/10/2023 at 8:02 PM, DangerousJ said:

What about an omelette with cilantro and red onion?

You can do alot with those template ingredients. From breakfast to lunch in a comfort food perspective? Eggs, cheese, smothered diced lamb or steaks or smothered shrimps with your own seafood gravy twist? Any kind of meat really. Very good options here.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
7 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

I had a good friend who was a major pothead. He decided to quit years ago and when he did, he started having major grand mal seizures. He was diagnosed with epilepsy, and in talking with his doctor, got prescribed cannabis. Seizures stopped happening immediately. Fortunately, medical cannabis was legal in our state at the time. Recreational is now.

On 8/10/2023 at 4:08 AM, BB_Hoody said:

@Jion_WansuAre you a German native, or live in Europe? Have you been to Munich recently? If so how has it changed since the last you've been here?

Last time I was in Germany was in 2003. Last time I was in Bavaria was in 1995 in the Munich metro area. I don't know offhand experience wise but it looks like it has changed a lot and has not changed a lot all at the same time. Seems like just more anti-social everyone on their phones and electronic devices behavior and such, don't know. Guess that's a world-wide phenomenon now though. Glad you enjoyed/enjoying Bavaria!

Went through wiki and youtube rabbit hole again lol. For wiki was going through the various variants of covid-19 from 2019 until now. Not going to talk about it except that covid-19 is alive and well still

For youtube was looking at various colorized photos of black and photos from the past. Since we're in the '20s again now, thought I'd post this roaring '20s one. Everyone looks rich or well off in this video for that time at least:

Best wishes goes out to everyone affected by the Maui fire. If everyone remembers the Tubbs Fire and the Camp Fire in California then this is pretty much the same if not worse.

4 hours ago, Jurassic said:

I know it was played out as a completely separate entity in WCW, but looking back on the NWO, it was bizarre how many wrestlers were involved, the factions etc.

Horace Hogan 4 life

Horace Hogan - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia

Favourite NWO "boys" go!

Spoiler

God the NWO turned to shit and was so badly handled.