Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I wonder what "Skippy" (well; apparently his name is indeed normal; it's Scott)  is up to these days; Aba & Preach nor anyone else I know of has made videos about that guy in a long time.  He was quite the entertaining character.  Unless he changed himself drastically I couldn't envision him ever "winning" in the dating game.

...but then again, I remember that a certain old friend happens to have had a girlfriend for years despite being one of the worst that is extremely off-putting to 99.999% of women big-time...somehow even he lucked up and got someone.  Now I'm not sure who would rank worse, actually (*every negative character trait you can possibly imagine; my old friend has that x10000...and with nothing positive like good looks or lots of money to balance it out either.)  That time they showed him bringing his mom to some nightclub looking place where he was trying to flirt with women was unforgettable.  We need to hear more about Skippy again, for the sake of everyone's amusement.

23 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

What do you mean by abundance mind set, or maybe what do they mean? 

The idea of thinking there's always more out there. So no need to just focus on the person in front of you. Entertain all options to make sure you don't miss out on the best possible option. 

Wow. One of my old apartments that I've evacuated from due to Hurricane Ida, have asbestos now from a housing rights meeting that I've attended today. The complex is still on-going with the same original deep rooted issues, but asbestos makes it worse. Plus, with heavy renovation with the residents living, created a health and safety hazard, where dust for example with potential chemicals in it passing through multiple resident's central air inhaling it? That's Louisiana for you.

Even if it's been two years since I've not lived there, they've said I'm qualified for a breach of contract, due to unsafe living conditions, and neglection of protected property. It almost sounded like compensation. We'll see next week.

But with this considered, it was the same owner who prevented FEMA from entering the building, because so that more residents at  the time won't file a lawsuit any further.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

The idea of thinking there's always more out there. So no need to just focus on the person in front of you. Entertain all options to make sure you don't miss out on the best possible option. 

Yea again, this has always been the case, cheating and all that shit has always existed, people have always thought there was something better and can't be satisfied. It just feels like more because we talk about it more than we used to and our video feeds feed us more of it when we watch it. 

I don't agree it's worse now then it used to be, if it is its only because the population is bigger. 

33 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea again, this has always been the case, cheating and all that shit has always existed, people have always thought there was something better and can't be satisfied. It just feels like more because we talk about it more than we used to and our video feeds feed us more of it when we watch it. 

I don't agree it's worse now then it used to be, if it is its only because the population is bigger. 

You keep saying cheating. I'm talking about not even getting to the relationship stage. Because of this mentality. 

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

You keep saying cheating. I'm talking about not even getting to the relationship stage. Because of this mentality. 

Yea, I'm using it as an example of how people have always had a grass is greener mentality in their relationships. That it's not new. It's an easy example that still falls in the sphere of relationships and not appreciating what's in front of you. 

Wow, a lot of celebs, athletes, entertainers have passed away in the last 2 to 3 days.

Regarding hookup culture. Believe that was around in the 1990s as well at least in California. Maybe social media has amplified it today.

Regarding the video with languages. Believe that schools should have the option for 1 or more foreign languages but not mandatory.

2 hours ago, VirginDefiler said:

thanks fauci. keep up the good work.

1. Fauci is retired
  2. The guy who came up with that was at a DARPA funded lab, not an NIH (where Fauci worked) funded lab
  3. Hop on PubMed and look this up.  There's literally only 2 papers on this, one of which doesn't even have anything to do with the guy who's asking for $2 million to "study it further"
  4. Literally none of the authors on either of those papers have any kind of established publishing track record.  That's a red flag that tells you nobody who knows what they're doing wanted to risk having their name on this thing
  5. Even if this guy went to the NIH looking for money, the lack of credentials wouldn't get him past the administrative assistants, Fauci wouldn't even have heard about it
  6. There are plenty of places that aren't the NIH to get funding for scientific research.  Apparently none of the rest of them wanted to pony up either.  If he went to them at all.
Edited by Reticently

draco is already being worked on by a pharm company in new zealand.  their version of the draco drug is called vtose

draco info

https://www.theimpt.org/documents/Drug compound wipes out multiple viral infections.pdf

VTOSE info

https://www.biospace.com/article/breakthrough-results-announced-nelson-biotech-start-up-kimer-med-confirms-its-antiviral-compound-s-effectiveness-against-two-priority-viruses-bringing-total-to-seven-/

Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, agrees that DRACO could potentially work against the human immunodeficiency virus. But Fauci says a variety of effective drugs are already available to treat HIV. “So, there isn’t a compelling need to have a drug like this for HIV," said Fauci. "It’s more relevant for those viruses for which we don’t have any good drugs, and there are plenty of those around.

said Rider. "So in this case, the DRACO treatment is activating the suicide switch in the presence of any double-stranded RNA. So, it will kill any virus-infected cell.” Rider says DRACO has been successfully tested in petri dishes against 15 viruses that cause everything from the sniffles to life-threatening diseases. “So far we’ve cured the common cold, four different strains of the rhinovirus," he said. "We’ve cured H1N1 influenza, two different strains. We’ve cured a stomach virus; we’ve cured the polio virus, various DNA adenoviruses, dengue hemorrhagic fever and several examples of arenavirus and bunyavirus.”

guess who did not want this drug in circulation 10 years ago. guess why. take a wild guess why fauci didnt like this creation from MIT

Edited by VirginDefiler

https://www.spin.com/2015/10/aids-and-the-azt-scandal-spin-1989-feature-sins-of-omission/

AZT had been an abandoned cancer drug, discarded because of it’s fatal toxicity, resurrected in the cynical belief that AIDS patients were going to die anyway, so....

they knew full well how toxic AZT was...but hey money to be made so fuck it ...right dr death?

he was a lying 2 faced rat then, hes a rat faced liar now.

Interesting... I didn't know there were other states where a foreign language class was NOT required at some point usually in high school.  It was unfortunate that my school didn't have much to choose from though... Spanish, French and Latin at first and the Latin teacher quit (wise choice, because it's a Memphis school) at some point so that left us with Spanish or French to choose from...I think the French teacher left at some point too.  

Of course I'm not fluent in it but the Spanish class was super easy, and that teacher was one of those few that everyone respected and loved as the "cool" teacher.  It should probably be a little more though... when I was there we only had to take 1 year of a foreign language class to meet that requirement.  

31 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

My coworker just ate 3 fried eggs, two hashbrowns, a can of Popeyes spinach, a Hershey bar and a star crunch in one sitting for breakfast. 

These dudes different. His stomach finna sound like Nick Cannon's Drumline😂

It's people like that, that have to find out the hard way. Their guts don't work like they use to when they were a kid, so they can't be eating like one.

On 8/27/2023 at 2:19 AM, VirginDefiler said:

draco is already being worked on by a pharm company in new zealand.  their version of the draco drug is called vtose

draco info

https://www.theimpt.org/documents/Drug compound wipes out multiple viral infections.pdf

VTOSE info

https://www.biospace.com/article/breakthrough-results-announced-nelson-biotech-start-up-kimer-med-confirms-its-antiviral-compound-s-effectiveness-against-two-priority-viruses-bringing-total-to-seven-/

guess who did not want this drug in circulation 10 years ago. guess why. take a wild guess why fauci didnt like this creation from MIT

Dude, I'm not even talking about the merit of the idea.  I read the paper, it's a plausible concept.  I'm saying that this guy did almost none of the ground work you need to do if you want to get NIH funding for ANYTHING, and then is apparently whining about it like it's some sort of conspiracy?  Might as well complain about a car company you don't work for not paying you to build a concept car you once built a Lego model of.

Have you worked in pharma?  "A start-up company in New Zealand" isn't a resounding endorsement of an idea.  You'd be fucking astounded at the amount of stuff that works in a petri dish that doesn't make through clinical trials.  One pilot study isn't getting $2 million from anybody unless you snow job a venture capitalist a la Elizabeth Holmes with Theranos.

Edited by Reticently
5 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

I believe it has definitely reached an extreme today

You're certainly welcome to believe that. 

Edit: I love how Bee has asked us I don't know how many times to try and refrain from posting political content and yet VirginDefiler can't resist posting conspiracy theory dog shit about medical crap he doesn't understand back to back to back. 

Edited by RSG3
22 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

You're certainly welcome to believe that. 

Edit: I love how Bee has asked us I don't know how many times to try and refrain from posting political content and yet VirginDefiler can't resist posting conspiracy theory dog shit about medical crap he doesn't understand back to back to back. 

Everybody is posting and/or discussing political stuff in here. Singling out VD for doing what everybody else is doing is a funny take. If Bee were that serious about it, he'd clap people for it, but he doesn't, presumably because it generally doesn't get out of hand.

I'm singling him out for constantly bringing it up, not for people needing to respond to the goofy takes constantly presented. He does it far far far more then anyone else and consistantly to. 

Bee also moderates with a very light hand so this is really just taking advantage of his kindness over and over. 

Edited by RSG3

Still the goat. In his own words he has "completed chess". Held all the classical championship titles to include this year's world cup. Nothing left to prove in the world of chess except to get to the 2900 rating mark then he'll probably sail off into the sunset.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess_World_Cup_2023

Magnus Carlsen, the winner of the 2023 FIDE World Cup.

330px-MagnusTataSteel2023.png

Edited by Jion_Wansu
15 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Holy shit! Beastie Boys are releasing a five part anthology- and Parts A through D are FREE!

You gotta fight for your right to Part E though.

Damn you! 🤣🤣🤣 But i gotchu though. 

Two horses meet and really hit it off. Often hooking up in the barn. But the mare is now wanting marriage not just barn hook ups. The stallion however never wanted anything too serious. He's content with just a stable relationship

Edited by BB_Hoody
10 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I'm singling him out for constantly bringing it up, not for people needing to respond to the goofy takes constantly presented. He does it far far far more then anyone else and consistantly to. 

Bee also moderates with a very light hand so this is really just taking advantage of his kindness over and over. 

bee moderates with a light hand. cuz we all came from srk and srk mods were light handed. hence. why we all hung out there and chilled for as long as we all did.

like wussup with you bro?

you want him heavy handed? then why would anyone post here then? the only reason we here is cuz its sorta like old srk. if hes heavy handed, then it wont feel like oold srk and then we would all bounce bro. including you. like listen to you.

listen. to yourself. u just want him to be " heavy handed" with anyone u disagree with. lets b honest.

thats..democratic of you.

relax RSG3 my man. pls dont Putin my Ukraine pls. thx.

9 hours ago, Lantis said:

When you start posting tweets from Rob Schneider as part of your "arguments" I simply cannot take you seriously

er. i lit didnt even notice that cuz i wasnt tryin to post rob's post. but michelle's post regarding the 2 vids she posted. its just that twitter posts the post which caused the thread. and her post. michelle's post was in the thread. and tbh i dont know how to manually seperate the two. if i did i would since the rob post isnt even necessary. just the 2 vids.

and btw. what more proof u need? it was dr fauci that instigated the restart of viral bioweapons research. 

he moved all his reseaarch. most of it to wuhan. he lit caused covid. indirectly. but still caused it.

and thats not conspiracy thats fact jack.

and like i said. he still conned hiv infected people into taking azt which was. deadly. calling it safe. which is lols. 

again, facts.

bad doctor. is an understatement. 

Edited by VirginDefiler

Racially motivated shooting in Jacksonville Florda, gunman kills 3 then  kills himself

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/sheriff-identifies-shooter-jacksonville-florida-who-killed-3-people-2023-08-27/

"How was it racially motivated?"  Dude had swastikas on his guns and left manifestos filled with heinous shit in it.  DeSantis came to a vigil for the victims and got booed.  Stated "We're not going to let people be targeted based on their race".

red-cup-meme-pout.gif