Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

**^it's a bit tough taking that dude seriously on the topic when he happens to look like that....of course one would have zero problems getting women's attention when ya happen to look like a soap opera dude.  At a certain level of looks, you can kinda get away with almost anything and it's always going to be considered fine.  ha, and now I am reminded of that perfect meme with the handsome office guy speaking to a cute female co-worker and there's a positive response there....then the awkward, unattractive dude says the exact same thing and she's thinking "creepy".

oh yeah I was waiting on this one

Edited by MillionX
21 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Miss Universe dying isn't a bad thing. In fact it's a good thing. 

One of our family friends was miss universe and she used it as a springboard to a tv career she very likely would not have had had it not been for winning that competition. So I think there are some positives about it people don't consider, like being able to use it as a platform for good causes.

Edited by DoctaMario

Oh yeah, I love the current era where any criticism of certain things means you're obviously a racist or sexist person (e.g.---"here's Nia Long as the new Inspector Gadget; oh you don't like that...? I guess you're a racist Trumptard then, you piece of shit." )... that's always some entertainment in itself right there.  There's a sick (possibly masochistic?) part of me that actually does hope this era continues providing me with so much material to laugh at.

Edited by MillionX
40 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

F_JB0RzXkAA0LQ8?format=jpg&name=large

It's not doing too bad on Rotten Tomatoes

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_marvels

To be fair,  The Marvels is actually a solid movie.  All 3 protagonists were really good...this include Brie who I know people felr she was really wooden in the first movie.  I don't know what direction they gave her in this movie but its noticeable and probably helps thats she's constantly playing off the other actresses in the film.  Sam is still great as Fury.   If I had to say who stood out the most in the movie it was Imam as Ms. Marvel.  Most of the laughter and smiles came from her wide eyed energy she brought to the role while displaying her starstruckness.  

Weakest thing about the movie was the Villian.  Her motivations are semi understandable but she does 2 really dumb things at the end when she really didn't need to do either when the solution to her problem was presented to her.  I get "getting revenge and all" but....really?

Otherwise the movie is not a top 5 post endgame Marvel film but thats fine.  Its just a decent fun movie and it really doesn't deserve the shunning its been getting.

ha, speaking of Morphin Time---I finally had a cool dream worth remembering for a change... for whatever reason I had the "morphing" to change my appearance to look like anyone/anything else....and it was like I was on a mission to infiltrate some place that had military personnel security.  So, similar to an "Alex Mercer" character, I was just shapeshifting to match their appearance...the power also allowed me to mimic their uniform as well.  There was a high-rank official walking around and I changed to look like him for a moment, then shifted back to being a "random" soldier since it would be easier to fly under the radar if I'm looking like the various low-level people that are on guard duty.  The shift was always a quick-change like T-1000 or Shang Tsung....or Alex Mercer...most shapeshifting characters are typically showing the power as a thing that happens quickly, now that I think of it.  It was working perfectly; no alarms were raised as I got further into the facility. 

...that reminded me; I always enjoyed playing Shang Tsung in the MK games for mainly that reason; I enjoy the concept of that character that can change to become anything/anyone, including their abilities.

3 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Been a while since I've heard someone talk about their life and career with so much peace and steadiness. 

Gotta respect him that he could make a bunch of rap records he doesn't really care that much about and coast while making a ton of cash but doesn't because he'd rather play wind instruments and make records that most people probably won't listen to. That's an artist.

I haven't listened yet, but some of the titles on that record though... 🤣

19 hours ago, Hecatom said:

WTF??????

1DdoWh2.png?ex=6569387f&is=6556c37f&hm=2

53qzjQB.png?ex=6569387f&is=6556c37f&hm=a

IMG_4755.jpg?ex=6569387f&is=6556c37f&hm=

MQtsHnl.jpg?ex=65693880&is=6556c380&hm=d

unknown.png?ex=65693880&is=6556c380&hm=3

unknown2.png?ex=65693880&is=6556c380&hm=

Brooooo you missed out. I was in all the discords as that shit dropped. So many SRK OG’s would come out of the wood work and PM others for invites so they could join in. It was a  72 hour, 3 discord wide dunk contest on po pimpus. All the best comments were getting stickied and shown off like a sports broadcast score ticker at the bottom of your tv. 

shit was gloriouuuuus. As soon as you thought the whole situation was over someone would dig a little deeper and find more shit. 

It was soooo god damn funny. 😂😂😂

Edited by iStu X
1 minute ago, iStu X said:

Brooooo you missed out. I was in all the discords as that shit dropped. It was a near 72 hour, 3 discord wide dunk contest on po pimpus. All the best comments were getting stickied and shown off like a sports broadcast score ticker at the bottom of your tv. 

shit was gloriouuuuus. As soon as you thought the whole situation was over someone would dig a little deeper and find more shit. 

Hmmm....I may have been wrong about Discord 🙃

Just now, iStu X said:

Brooooo you missed out. I was in all the discords as that shit dropped. It was a near 72 hour, 3 discord wide dunk contest on po pimpus. All the best comments were getting stickied and shown off like a sports broadcast score ticker at the bottom of your tv. 

Fuck

I really want to see those posts lol.

The #1  new release in "Feminist Theory" is a book that uses data from the department of labor and details how everything would go to shit with women in charge.

https://www.amazon.com/World-Without-Men-Analysis-All-Female-ebook/dp/B0CNBTLZLR/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1YJITQ0QJOLFB&keywords=a+world+without+men+an+analysis&qid=1700126710&sprefix=a+world+without+men+an+analysis%2Caps%2C108&sr=8-1

2 hours ago, iStu X said:

Brooooo you missed out. I was in all the discords as that shit dropped. So many SRK OG’s would come out of the wood work and PM others for invites so they could join in. It was a  72 hour, 3 discord wide dunk contest on po pimpus. All the best comments were getting stickied and shown off like a sports broadcast score ticker at the bottom of your tv. 

The booty be bootying - Po