Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Got myself banned from some discord where I contribute more tech to the character than the mods for it.

🙏

Also what's the deal with BTier? Is he supposed to be here or not?

thats too much of an existential question we all must ask ourselves.

but i will say this.

hes ...hes not being disruptive. but he his avatar. plus his posts. hes like. being creepy.

like. i dont feel safe. type. creepy.

hes not doing anything wrong. against rules. but his energy. his vibe. is repellent right now. 

um. 

please dont kill me bro. if u reading this. which u prob are.

Edited by VirginDefiler

Well...another rapper murdered, oh how surprising... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13562479/rapper-julio-foolio-dead-final-posts-revealed.html 

A shame; this dude didn't even live to see 30.

I never even heard of this dude until now that someone killed him....actually, I don't really keep up with who's current in rap these days anyway since most of what I've heard sounds like trash to me.

2 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

Time for MEME MONDAY! 

I'll always continue to hate on Titanic edition 😂😂😂

I'll always laugh at how it always seems like people with these opinions turned the movie off after the door. 

She didn't go back to her bougie life, remember? She very specifically ditched her family and her fortune even after Jack died. Points out they would have been broke anyway as Cal lost everything in the economic crash and swallowed a bullet and her mom was only trying to get her to marry Cal because they where already broke and faking it. What bougie life? Lol

I dunno just seems like 90% of the time someone critisies Titanic it just comes off like they didn't actually pay attention lol. 

Edited by RSG3
32 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I'll always laugh at how it always seems like people with these opinions turned the movie off after the door. 

She didn't go back to her bougie life, remember? She very specifically ditched her family and her fortune even after Jack died. Points out they would have been broke anyway as Cal lost everything in the economic crash and swallowed a bullet and her mom was only trying to get her to marry Cal because they where already broke and faking it. What bougie life? Lol

I dunno just seems like 90% of the time someone critisies Titanic it just comes off like they didn't actually pay attention lol. 

I dunno,  man. To me it was a movie about some rich bitch fucking a homeless dude on a boat and then the boat crashes. It also has something in common with 6th Sense:  icy dead people. 

5 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

None of these videos are genuine in any way btw. So many of the kids in the videos get interviewed by outlets after the fact and they’re just like “yeah, they don’t care what our genuine reactions are. They just feed us lines and how to act out what we’re supposed to feel that the writers will think is entertaining and/or funny.  The whole experience sucks” 

Edited by iStu X