Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread

Well the thing was that with pages, you could sort of leisurely keep track of convos and stuff. Then it was easy to link to the start of a conversation by linking to said page.

Scrolling made it really weird to look for info. New pages were also hype AF when things were going quickly. When some shi- goes down and there's new pages...😂 👌

Edited by Sonero
1 minute ago, Vhozite said:

Pages feels less convenient for just general posting but it feels so much better when you’re going back looking for something. 

Much easier for me to go “I think that was on page 9 or 10” than it is to figure out m what post number it was out of several hundred on a single “page”.

I prefer pages

As someone who both had to catch up with 3k+ threads and had to review 10k ones, I definitely have to admit pages are better. 

8 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Well the thing was that with pages, you could sort of leisurely keep track of convos and stuff. Then it was easy to link to the start of a conversation by linking to said page.

Scrolling made it really weird to look for info. New pages were also hype AF when things were going quickly. When some shi- goes down and there's new pages...😂 👌

Oh, that's you Pertho. I was like "wtf is sonero"? lol.

Now we just need a politics thread...

Edited by AriesWarlock
26 minutes ago, misterBee said:

If you're not using it as a derogatory slur and you're not offending anybody then I'll let it slide.

Be respectful and almost anything goes.

Yeah I'm just having fun cuz it's SRK people. I wouldn't lead with that if it were anybody else 🤣 

Btw, LOVE the Stage Select feature! Any chance of getting something from Samurai Shodown 3 or 4 as well??

1 minute ago, Hawkingbird said:

Not having to auto scroll to last unread post to going to be a hell of an adjustment. I don't want to remember where I left off. 

Being that I never left this place I forgot how things may be foreign to others. The threads show the last poster and how many minutes/hours ago they posted. If you click the Minute/Hour indicator under the posters name. It will take you the latest post in the thread.

4 minutes ago, M A R T I A N said:

You said you rotate them out right? Have you considered just keeping every theme made as an option? I'd hate to see this MvC1 theme go. 

It's mostly just to keep things fresh/keep the selection menu from getting too unwieldly.

Popular themes (and ones I really like) will probably not be removed from the rotation.

Themes that are rotated out are simply removed from the menu.  If you happen to be using a removed theme it will still remain active.  You just won't be able to get it back if you switch to another one.  Adds an element of DANGER. 😎

4 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

So... I don't see an election thread here.  Is that intentional?

I don't know how to remove the spoiler tags I accidentally put in this post.

Fixed it for you.

Hover over the spoiler tag near where it says "x minutes ago, x said" until the whole spoiler gets outlined in blue.  Click and the spoiler box will have a blue outline. Push delete.

18 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Yo, can we do a secret Santa? We were just about to get one started before SRK fell apart. 

i had a ton of fun last year, good way to kick off this exodus 

Id be down for a secret santa, but if its anyone other than like the 5 -10 people i know somewhat well, i’d have a hard time figuring out what to get... Maybe just some sanwa buttons in a bag lol

Edited by Mattatsu