Stage Select

The DC Movie & TV Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

This time it wasn’t a woman.

 

 

He probably meant to spit on a woman and missed knowing this clown. People always talk about misogyny but those very same people are mum on the Ezra situation.

 

Ezra Miller: "The spit on your face would be perfect, if it was on a woman."

 

EZRA coming to the CW this Fall. 🙄

Edited by Darc_Requiem
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

For some reason he has it. Dude still hasn't been fired from WB yet. Johnny got booted over accusations. This dude has been arrested and caught on video multiple times committing assault. 

Lol so essentially wb is a way better employer than disney

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Lol so essentially wb is a way better employer than disney

That's funny conclusion to come to considering they fired Johnny for the same reasons Disney did while keeping two extremely violent abusers with mountains of proof on payroll. 

 

They make a hostile and unsafe work space for their employees and they standards for firing people are clearly random. 

Edited by RSG3
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

How so? WB fired Depp from Fantastic Beasts. Ezra is still on Fantastic Beasts and The Flash. Amber is still in Aquaman 2.

Lol i forgot he was in fantastic beasts.  Amber is for 10 min and the case is still going. 

 

My thing with amber is.. She won a case in england? From what the original talk was if im remembering they were waiting to see how that went. 

 

Also the timing of this case is tough because i imagine from a legal standpoint she might be able to sue wb if for some bizarro reason shes found innocent. Shes apparently only in 10 min of the film so thats kinda a best case scenerio for a studio. 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Lol i forgot he was in fantastic beasts.  Amber is for 10 min and the case is still going. 

 

My thing with amber is.. She won a case in england? From what the original talk was if im remembering they were waiting to see how that went. 

 

Also the timing of this case is tough because i imagine from a legal standpoint she might be able to sue wb if for some bizarro reason shes found innocent. Shes apparently only in 10 min of the film so thats kinda a best case scenerio for a studio. 

 

 

 

 

Amber wasn't sued in the UK. The Sun was. I'm not sure how UK laws works but how they won is beyond me. It's laughable that the Judge pointed to her donating 7 million to charity as one of the reasons for finding her credible. Of the 1.3 million she's credited for donating, she only coughed up 250,000. Depp and Elon Musk donated the rest.  And The Sun does stuff like this...

 

https://poptopic.com.au/lifestyle/celebrities/the-sun-photoshopped-amber-heard-fake-injuries-abuse-pictures/

 

...real credible newspaper 👀

Edited by Darc_Requiem
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm not sure how UK laws works but how they won is beyond me

1 Judge decided based on his own opinion instead of trial by jury. Probably swayed by the poor crying white woman or some stupid shit. 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

1 Judge decided based on his own opinion instead of trial by jury. Probably swayed by the poor crying white woman or some stupid shit. 

Ah that makes sense, I remember a lot of stuff getting thrown out or not accepted that didn't make sense. I always thought it was fishy that the judge retired as soon as that case was over 🤔

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Ah that makes sense, I remember a lot of stuff getting thrown out or not accepted that didn't make sense. I always thought it was fishy that the judge retired as soon as that case was over 🤔

It was clear as day he was biased as fuck and should have been removed and replaced. His favoritism was on clear display. 

Edited by RSG3
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

1 Judge decided based on his own opinion instead of trial by jury. Probably swayed by the poor crying white woman or some stupid shit. 

My feeling of the uk is they dont have that big of a white tears woman problem as in america. I never got that sense in legal issues but thats just a peripheral thing.. Is anyone here from  uk? 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Maxx said:

My feeling of the uk is they dont have that big of a white tears woman problem as in america. I never got that sense in legal issues but thats just a peripheral thing.. Is anyone here from  uk? 

I don't think it's more of a judge thing than a UK thing in this case. Doesn't matter what system you are in if the judge is partisan.

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I don't think it's more of a judge thing than a UK thing in this case. Doesn't matter what system you are in if the judge is partisan.

Thats why i feel like i dont hear much of white girl shenanigans legally over there. They are more letter of the law as i understand it. But i could be wrong... If i really felt inclined i could bug my hs friend whos a lawyer in the england

Link to comment
On 5/13/2022 at 3:42 PM, RSG3 said:

It was clear as day he was biased as fuck and should have been removed and replaced. His favoritism was on clear display. 

I haven't verified this but I heard yesterday that the Judge's son worked at The Sun. If that's true, he should have recused himself. Maybe UK laws are different on the matter *shrugs*

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...
Stage Select