Stage Select

The DC Movie & TV Thread

22 minutes ago, BornWinner said:

This time it wasn’t a woman.

He probably meant to spit on a woman and missed knowing this clown. People always talk about misogyny but those very same people are mum on the Ezra situation.

Ezra Miller: "The spit on your face would be perfect, if it was on a woman."

EZRA coming to the CW this Fall. 🙄

Edited by Darc_Requiem
3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

For some reason he has it. Dude still hasn't been fired from WB yet. Johnny got booted over accusations. This dude has been arrested and caught on video multiple times committing assault. 

Lol so essentially wb is a way better employer than disney

4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Lol so essentially wb is a way better employer than disney

That's funny conclusion to come to considering they fired Johnny for the same reasons Disney did while keeping two extremely violent abusers with mountains of proof on payroll. 

They make a hostile and unsafe work space for their employees and they standards for firing people are clearly random. 

Edited by RSG3
18 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

How so? WB fired Depp from Fantastic Beasts. Ezra is still on Fantastic Beasts and The Flash. Amber is still in Aquaman 2.

Lol i forgot he was in fantastic beasts.  Amber is for 10 min and the case is still going. 

My thing with amber is.. She won a case in england? From what the original talk was if im remembering they were waiting to see how that went. 

Also the timing of this case is tough because i imagine from a legal standpoint she might be able to sue wb if for some bizarro reason shes found innocent. Shes apparently only in 10 min of the film so thats kinda a best case scenerio for a studio. 

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Lol i forgot he was in fantastic beasts.  Amber is for 10 min and the case is still going. 

My thing with amber is.. She won a case in england? From what the original talk was if im remembering they were waiting to see how that went. 

Also the timing of this case is tough because i imagine from a legal standpoint she might be able to sue wb if for some bizarro reason shes found innocent. Shes apparently only in 10 min of the film so thats kinda a best case scenerio for a studio. 

Amber wasn't sued in the UK. The Sun was. I'm not sure how UK laws works but how they won is beyond me. It's laughable that the Judge pointed to her donating 7 million to charity as one of the reasons for finding her credible. Of the 1.3 million she's credited for donating, she only coughed up 250,000. Depp and Elon Musk donated the rest.  And The Sun does stuff like this...

https://poptopic.com.au/lifestyle/celebrities/the-sun-photoshopped-amber-heard-fake-injuries-abuse-pictures/

...real credible newspaper 👀

Edited by Darc_Requiem
6 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

1 Judge decided based on his own opinion instead of trial by jury. Probably swayed by the poor crying white woman or some stupid shit. 

Ah that makes sense, I remember a lot of stuff getting thrown out or not accepted that didn't make sense. I always thought it was fishy that the judge retired as soon as that case was over 🤔

15 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Ah that makes sense, I remember a lot of stuff getting thrown out or not accepted that didn't make sense. I always thought it was fishy that the judge retired as soon as that case was over 🤔

It was clear as day he was biased as fuck and should have been removed and replaced. His favoritism was on clear display. 

Edited by RSG3
29 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

1 Judge decided based on his own opinion instead of trial by jury. Probably swayed by the poor crying white woman or some stupid shit. 

My feeling of the uk is they dont have that big of a white tears woman problem as in america. I never got that sense in legal issues but thats just a peripheral thing.. Is anyone here from  uk? 

1 minute ago, Maxx said:

My feeling of the uk is they dont have that big of a white tears woman problem as in america. I never got that sense in legal issues but thats just a peripheral thing.. Is anyone here from  uk? 

I don't think it's more of a judge thing than a UK thing in this case. Doesn't matter what system you are in if the judge is partisan.

25 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I don't think it's more of a judge thing than a UK thing in this case. Doesn't matter what system you are in if the judge is partisan.

Thats why i feel like i dont hear much of white girl shenanigans legally over there. They are more letter of the law as i understand it. But i could be wrong... If i really felt inclined i could bug my hs friend whos a lawyer in the england

On 5/13/2022 at 3:42 PM, RSG3 said:

It was clear as day he was biased as fuck and should have been removed and replaced. His favoritism was on clear display. 

I haven't verified this but I heard yesterday that the Judge's son worked at The Sun. If that's true, he should have recused himself. Maybe UK laws are different on the matter *shrugs*

CW couldve drew inspiration from the Gotham Knights game but they decided to do yet another teen drama disguised as a superhero show. I give it one season before cancelation 🤷🏾‍♂️

Guess Superman and Stargirl the only things we have to look forward to

1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

Yea but even the Gotham Knights game looks kinda meh right now. Like it doesn't look bad but it doesn't look like something I gotta play either. 

Well, I mean from a costume design, story and theme standpoint, not so much gameplay. Like it atleast looks like a Bat family experience, idk wtf the show is going for. Looks like Riverdale again 

5 hours ago, HD-Man said:

CW couldve drew inspiration from the Gotham Knights game but they decided to do yet another teen drama disguised as a superhero show. I give it one season before cancelation 🤷🏾‍♂️

Guess Superman and Stargirl the only things we have to look forward to

You don't want to watch a show featuring Costco Brand "Dick Grayson" and his friends?

49 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I'm hearing there is some Batman embargo again where they can't use hella characters, which is a wonder why they even did this show in the first place. They canceled two bad CW shows just to greenlight more trash lom

Exactly man. They can't use Batman, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Time Drake, Barbara Gordon etc. I'm sure Damien was off limits too, if he wasn't they wouldn't have went with Store Brand Dick Grayson as the lead. If you can't really use anyone why bother?

Edited by Darc_Requiem

ALOT happened in this 22 minute episode of Young Justice 😳

Spoiler

Nightwing killed by Lor Zod. General Zod got his powers, Ursula got her powers AND she's the new Emerald Empress. Now Superman potentially bout to me murdered on national TV by Conner. Jesus

On 6/2/2022 at 5:20 PM, HD-Man said:

ALOT happened in this 22 minute episode of Young Justice 😳

Hide contents

Nightwing killed by Lor Zod. General Zod got his powers, Ursula got her powers AND she's the new Emerald Empress. Now Superman potentially bout to me murdered on national TV by Conner. Jesus

Batman in this universe...

Spoiler

Will have issues recruiting Robins. Jason's already dead. Dick just "died". Tim Drake better watch his back. I don't think Nightwing is really dead though. But in this show....you never know.