Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

All BS aside, Will seemed to be having a great time and even laughed at Rick's joke about Jada, but as SOON as she showed displeasure, that's when Will spazzed, showing she has a hold on him still

I'm not putting everything on her, cuz he's a grown man that made that poor choice, but For Will's own personal safety and mental health, he needs to let her go. He's eaten nothing but shit from Jada the past few years with her constantly embarrassing him publicly 

This situation was just the straw breaking the camels back, Will Smith is super humble and nice generally, he'd have laughed that shit off any other time. He clearly needs help and I hope he gets it, but first step is to drop that super villain of a wife

I always get the impression she's asking for a divorce without asking for a divorce

15 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

All BS aside, Will seemed to be having a great time and even laughed at Rick's joke about Jada, but as SOON as she showed displeasure, that's when Will spazzed, showing she has a hold on him still

I'm not putting everything on her, cuz he's a grown man that made that poor choice, but For Will's own personal safety and mental health, he needs to let her go. He's eaten nothing but shit from Jada the past few years with her constantly embarrassing him publicly 

This situation was just the straw breaking the camels back, Will Smith is super humble and nice generally, he'd have laughed that shit off any other time. He clearly needs help and I hope he gets it, but first step is to drop that super villain of a wife

Yeah, people are on the virtue train about it. Love is all fine and good, but you slapped the taste out of someone's mouth. A "my bad" would have been good enough. How did this man apologize to everyone and then forget to just call that out. 

Just now, axeman61 said:

I for real wonder just how the hell people get stuff up this fast. Even if I had a full idea start-to-finish, there's no way I could make a video and get it out this damn fast.

They hit the editing software the second they saw that shit bro. 

Just now, axeman61 said:

I for real wonder just how the hell people get stuff up this fast. Even if I had a full idea start-to-finish, there's no way I could make a video and get it out this damn fast.

I theory I probably could get content up this fast even if I was doing edits and stuff solo...but to keep up with celebrity news and stuff like this is EXHAUSTING. 

After doing content for a year now I began to understand how ai would craft a vid and how it should flow. Just takes practice and efficiency. 

5 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Yeah, people are on the virtue train about it. Love is all fine and good, but you slapped the taste out of someone's mouth. A "my bad" would have been good enough. How did this man apologize to everyone and then forget to just call that out. 

I don't expect less from the imbeciles that live on twatter.

Look I get defending your wife against slander or in general with people talking about your family.

But you can't slap a comedian during the Oscar's. If your broad got you that riled up, you gotta split. Marriage is, marriage is damn hard...but if I gotta box Zack Galafinakas because my wife mad an asshole out of herself...its time to sign some divorce papers.

7 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

And as expected, all the cheating whores who nobody will ever marry on social media defending Will and caping for Jada. I don't have a problem with a man defending an HONORABLE wife for good reasons, but Jada ain't that and is partly the reason Will is in this shit 

Lol those hoes DREAM of a man like Will, wealthy, good looking, tall, funny and willing to defend a woman even when she's horrible. 

See, it's starting.

But for real: WTF is he going through where he smacks someone in the face at the Oscars? I don't care much about them, but I know that's the LAST award show where you want to smack one of the presenters. Save that shit for the MTV/BET Awards.

Edited by axeman61

August Alsina played up under the Smith family like he was a close family friend, was best friends with Jaden, only to end up smashing his mom then using that to build a buzz for his album. Then for Jada to brush it off as an entanglement and not actually apologize and just call it what it is (cheating) then make Will cry on national TV

Righteously, Will should be slapping August and Jada, what Rock said was a love tap compared to them Mike Tyson uppercuts of disrespect August and Jada gave him

Edited by HD-Man
2 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Righteously, Will should be slapping August and Jada, what Rock said was a love tap compared to them Mike Tyson uppercuts of disrespect August and Jada gave him

This is truly reaching around his back to scratch your elbow. Mad at everyone making jokes but if love makes you do all the crazy, I guess that's what Jada's position was with the red table talk. Then the whole "devil made me do it" excuse is utter BS. Bruh you were in your feelings because someone stripped you of your manhood, now you need to "fight" to prove a point. 

As a side, I can't believe people are really doing this. 

3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

I feel bad for Will. r 

i dont. hes a pretty boy rich famous actor/comedian/"rapper" pretending to be a tough guy action star.

rich famous artists are the last people on earth i feel sorry for.

and lets be real. he did it only cuz he doesnt respect chris as a man. if it was charles s dutton telling the joke. trust me his ass would not have gotten up and bitch slapped charles dutton. he wouldve pretend laughed all the way home like a bitch. cuz thats 100% death. and not mr. dutton's first murder i might add.

so no. i dont feel sorry for him at all. tbh i think hes done. cuz you can do anything in hollywood including murder somebody. cough cough again dutton.

but you can never let the powers that be think you are unreliable or flaky on the set. cuz thats a wrap for you. but we shall see if he gets any roles or "nominated" by the establishment ever again. i would say no bro. at least not for years.

also. if it aint bad enough he hit chris.

he didnt even punch him but open hand slapped him. which brought this back to mind.

Edited by VirginDefiler
19 minutes ago, VirginDefiler said:

i dont. hes a pretty boy rich famous actor/comedian/"rapper" pretending to be a tough guy action star.

In an empathetic sense, I understand. However, I am no where close to saying that I feel sorry for him. 

he did it only cuz he doesnt respect chris as a man. if it was charles s dutton telling the joke. trust me his ass would not have gotten up and bitch slapped charles dutton. he wouldve pretend laughed all the way home like a bitch. cuz thats 100% death. and not mr. dutton's first murder i might add.

This I agree with. If it was at or above his weight class, it'd have just been a shouting match. Imagine if this was Chappelle or Eddie Murphy. They'd been launching nukes at him the rest of the night. 

you can never let the powers that be think you are unreliable or flaky on the set. cuz thats a wrap for you. but we shall see if he gets any roles or "nominated" by the establishment ever again. i would say no bro. at least not for years.

It'll be a while. Also, he'll likely get a ban for several years (if not lifetime). 

16 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Because they are under this unrealistic vision that "love conquers all" and that Will and Jada are fighting for their marriage among other cringey BS.

Love my ass. . . 

That's some BS people tout when they want to be nasty and bypass consequences. I'm sick of it. 

EDIT - Reminds of when people's parents said "This is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you". So whipping someone's ass shows you how much you care. 

go away gtfo GIF

Edited by OPTIMUS124
1 hour ago, VirginDefiler said:

also. if it aint bad enough he hit chris.

he didnt even punch him but open hand slapped him. which brought this back to mind.

Haha I thought the same thing. I was like "Did this man just slap another man? Why they slap man?"

And I mean my pitty only extends so far in that he's dug a dumb fuck hole for himself and that sucks...but it's his fault, he deserves the clowning he's going to get for this, and I will laugh at all of them. He needs to leave that nasty bitch Jada. Like not even "They have an open relationship gross" cuz I don't care, I mean she fucked her sons friend. Her sons friend...in their bed. 

She fuckin gross. Leave Will. 

Edited by RSG3

Conspiracy theory:

Dont hold me to the details kf this because it was soo fucking long ago. But someone who the smiths considered like family had run in with the Kardashians. She was like kylies friend(whichever Kardashian thats tbe youngest) The kardashians used the drama for show. Will and jada got involved, tried to deal with it on their show through this chicks side. And i heard somewhere that they wanted to become bigger than the kardashians in that sphere because of it. 

Ever sincs then... Will and jada havent really stopped being in the public eye in a big way. For like 5 years now some wild ass story happens involving one or both of them and i keep thinking aboht that whole bigger than kardashians thing. Maybe some truth to it.