Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

6 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

These changes are going into effect due to pressure from the burgeoning burger market, particularly an expedited process recently implemented at Five Guys, according to the Journal.

• Six patties will be grilled at a time instead of eight for the auto-cooking mechanism to apply less pressure and retain more burger patty juices
  • Big Macs will get more sauce
  • Buttery brioche buns will be used and sliced with a thicker bottom to retain heat
  • Sesame seeds will be more randomly scattered on buns to give a homier look
  • Cheese will be taken out of refrigerators sooner so it melts more during cooking
  • Onions will be rehydrated after purchase for more juiciness
  • Lettuce and pickles will be stored in smaller containers so they must be refreshed more often

No one gives a shit when the crappy burger still costs the same as a good ass 5 Guys Burger. 

Bring back thr dollar menu and pay your employees a real wage or fuck off forever McDonalds. 

Edited by RSG3

Hey if money wasn't necessary. All needs provided for by a competent and benevolent government. What would ya do with ya new found free time from not having to work full time?

After recent events? I'd get into botanical research and study. See what plants can do for us health wise and what can they cure. Especially when it comes to cancer and tumors.

I'm still gonna get into it. But I'd devote working hours to that in this scenario.

Edited by BB_Hoody

Huge VTM lore-vid from that Terillium channel... funny thing is that as long as this video is, there's still some more details of the lore here and there that they didn't get into... there's a lot going on in World of Darkness.

**Oh, I recently checked out "Dampyr" on netflix and it was even better than I was anticipating....I'd definitely get that on physical media if I ever see it.

Edited by MillionX

I was genuinely surprised to see TYT actually cover this (and without making excuses, [e.g.--"welllll these kids just need something to do..." or "they were stealing to make ends meet.", etc.] like the typical liberal of today would?!?  What is this heresy?!?)

Edited by MillionX

That wouldn't be a surprise considering she's from Memphis----heyoooo easy opportunity to shit on M-town once again; I love it.

There's dudes out there that would most likely still hit it... even after this info. 

Imagine having to swat away the flies, and pretending you don't notice the smell.  Sounds about right for Memphis.

Slow Motion Fly GIF

Edited by MillionX
4 hours ago, MillionX said:

They did it AGAIN, folks...

...and holy shit the animation and storyboard/"choreography" on this was ridiculously awesome 😮

We already know what the result of the fight is but it was still pretty god damn amazing.  And I also find it hilarious that everytime they do this and Goku comes back stronger, it feels like they come back with more feats Superman has under his belt that weren't mentioned prior lol.

8 hours ago, MillionX said:

So... apparently Glo wears dark panties to hide the doody stains

https://rumble.com/v260ioh-glorilla-admits-she-wears-dark-panties-to-hide-poo-stains-.html

A lot of us Americans got dirty butts. Most other country's using bidets and wetting the TP with soapy water. While most of us use dry fucking TP. That's like trying to clean a spill on a carpet with a dry cloth. 

Yeah ya wiped up the mess. But it's still heavily stained. But somehow we were raised to believe that's properly cleaning ourselves after taking a sh1t. Glad the dudes in Qatar put me on game to keeping a bottle of soapy water in the bathroom.

Oh yeah, at the very least I think wet toilet paper is necessary....it would be funny to see the actual stats on that... how many people only "dry wipe" vs. those who use wet paper +soap.

ooh, imagine how bad her stank gets in the summer heat....she's walking around with the dooky-stained/skidmarked black panties under the hot sun...say it's about 97 degrees; that shit is cookin'.  What if there were times when a drop dribbles down the leg when she had shorts or a skirt...and she was hoping no one saw it.  Imagine you happen to notice a few crumbs of shit randomly fall out the back of this woman's dress.  I'd pass the fuck out from laughing at that shit, man

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

Oh yeah, at the very least I think wet toilet paper is necessary....it would be funny to see the actual stats on that... how many people only "dry wipe" vs. those who use wet paper +soap.

ooh, imagine how bad her stank gets in the summer heat....she's walking around with the dooky-stained/skidmarked black panties under the hot sun...say it's about 97 degrees; that shit is cookin'.  What if there were times when a drop dribbles down the leg when she had shorts or a skirt...and she was hoping no one saw it.  Imagine you happen to notice a few crumbs of shit randomly fall out the back of this woman's dress.  I'd pass the fuck out from laughing at that shit, man

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

It's all fun and games. Until you realize there's a guy down bad enough. To still hit that and knock her up.

British Writer Pens The Best Description Of Trump I’ve Read “Why do some British people not like Donald Trump? A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief. Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty. Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness. There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege. And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down. So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that: • Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are. • You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man. This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump. And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.” -Nate White

One bomb in 30 or so is, obviously, pretty damned incredible, but you wouldn’t know it from how Marvel and Disney are handling it. The most recent example happened this weekend when the studio released the following statement, reported by Variety: “With The Marvels box office now winding down, we will stop weekend reporting of international/global grosses on this title.”