Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

vivek is the brown noser of all brown nosers in the history of brown nosing.

btw

his nose is brown. 

no racist. just stating facts here. also.

is this for real?. cuz trump, if this is real. is like the dude giving away the magic trick. how its done. and his cult still get wow'ed by the "magic" 

he is literally telling his cult followers "im using you. you mean nothing to me. its ok if you die. just make sure u vote and save my ass from jail."

sad thing. they will.

this nigga has to go. im serious. its creepy already. somebody wake that maga crowd up.

So i don't want to come off as an anti-vaxer.

But i'm 100% vaccinated from covid and I thought (and still do) it should be mandatory for people to be vaccinated. Since 2022 I have had covid for 3x in 2023 and the majority of people who I know have had covid more than once since early 2023  (some had it 5x last year) as well. All of them are vaccinated btw. In fact, 2 of my cousins have covid already. However, within a few of these households (including mine) we all have someone who never got vaccinated (by choice) and none of these people ever got covid. They are all living with people who have had the virus multiple times and never once did they get it. 

So this is mind boggling to me, why is it that people who are vaccinated are still getting covid while the once who haven't just don't get it? 

These vaccines put something in you in where a common cold would register as COVID on these covid tests so we can continuously buy these test kits? I'm starting to think we are being fucked with.

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Will Justin Wong ever find peace?

Wong did what probably most people in his situation would have done because vs most people it was a pretty safe bet. It's just unfortunate that he was facing Daigo at the time, one of the few people where even a normally safe bet like that isn't a sure thing.  I understand why it makes him feel like shit, especially when most of the people clowning him would have done exactly what he did.

Edited by DoctaMario
3 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

People like this Jack guy and those other idiots on youtube with their "pranks" deserve to get slapped, dropped, clowned. How did these kids get raised smh

They do, but the guy who made this video is also an asshat for contributing to their fame. I haven't heard about this kid until I saw this on your post. 

The guy who made this video should have his channel bombed for helping these shit head kids go viral.

37 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Wong did what probably most people in his situation would have done because vs most people it was a pretty safe bet. It's just unfortunate that he was facing Daigo at the time, one of the few people where even a normally safe bet like that isn't a sure thing.  I understand why it makes him feel like shit, especially when most of the people clowning him would have done exactly what he did.

Is he really hurt by it? Based on past instances where it came up in various ways and he was able to laugh it off, I didn't take that from that tweet.

4 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Is he really hurt by it? Based on past instances where it came up in various ways and he was able to laugh it off, I didn't take that from that tweet.

I've seen a few tweets where it seems like he's past the point of laughing it off. Even 3sOE had a combo trial where you play as Ken and have to do what Daigo did to pass it. Seems like he'll never be able to live it down because people keep bringing it up even 20+ years later which I can imagine starts to get annoying.

Edited by DoctaMario
46 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I think he was past it, but as of late there seems to be near relentless trolling of him coming from all angles. I think he's over it at this point. I mean it's even showing up in completely unrelated things. Water can only roll off a duck's back for so long.

2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

He's not, he even posts this exact content on his YT channel. Like if someone tries to SA3 Parry him or something he puts it in the video, usually makes it thr thumb nail. He knows the value it brings him, and he knows the value in continuing to play along with it. I don't think it bothers him at all, it helps keep him wildly relevant. 

But maybe it does I dunno him personally. 

Edited by RSG3
22 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I think Justin has enough accolades and recognition to be bothered by that "one moment". It will probably be nothing more than a mild annoyance on a bad day

I honestly think being on the receiving end of Moment 37 is the thing he's most famous for despite all the other accolades he's gotten and it chaps his ass even if just a little.

On 1/7/2024 at 2:32 PM, AriesWarlock said:

@elliephilis this machete thing something that's going on?

I can't see the 3rd tweet you posted, but I can confirm that yes Toronto Police did hand out coffee to protesters and immediately apologized. (https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/police-coffee-protesters-1.7077028).

As for protesters being "trampled" in Ottawa, it was a minor injury a woman received for a "strained shoulder" as per a report by a Police watchdog group in Canada known as SIU. (https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/woman-police-horse-truck-protest-ottawa-siu-1.6408118)

I live in America full time now, so I try my best to keep up with everything as it happens. As for the machete thing, violent crime in Toronto has risen from 2022 to 2023. (https://data.torontopolice.on.ca/pages/major-crime-indicators). Not sure if that's what you linked, but there's some data to back up whatever concerns people have about assault in Canada's largest city.

10 minutes ago, elliephil said:

I live in America full time now, so I try my best to keep up with everything as it happens.

Oh? Where are? I met a Canadian guy at a show a couple of years ago. He told me venues where metal shows would take place are so far from each other in Canada.

You might have an easier time catching shows in America.

56 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

This video made my consciousness bleed. 

This is what happens when we have focused on peoples feelings more than facts. Today's youth couldn't be educated properly because if the teacher got mad at the person being an assclown at class, that teacher would get fired for bullying or something and if that student was black then any disciplinary actions would be met with social media cancelling that school and teacher for racism. 

It would be great if Nashville could have more serious winter weather like this for a longer period of time....when you're actually prepared for it this is pretty damn awesome.  I have enough food stockpiled to not leave my place for quite some time now, while everything is covered in the ice/snow mix out there. 

I played a ton of Skyrim and Kingdoms of Amalur yesterday, and dabbled a bit in Starfield....and watched my 4k disc of Ghoulies----this is quite a strange horror film, btw... I never actually saw it back then but I always remembered the cover/poster art with that one "ghoulie" shown popping out of a toilet.  It also fails to meet the normal TnA expectations of the 80s horror/slasher genre....but overall still entertaining enough.

...oh yeah and I watched Pumpkinhead as well; unfortunately that one is DVD (part of a set that had 4 classic horror movies of the time...it also included The Fog and The Howling and something else I forgot)  I also have the blu-ray of "Legend" in here as well, and the dvd of Mayfair Witches...I didn't finish watching Mayfair Witches on AMC so some of that will be totally new for me. 

If only this were pre-pandemic/work from home times... there would be no expectations of having to actually work today; it would have just been a free couple of days off until the ice and snow clears up.

can someone explain this to me.

if a person cant vote if they have been convicted of a felony, how is it possible someone can be president from jail?

cuz from what i have heard, trump can become president from jail.

now i must be stupid to not be able to understand how.

cuz u cant vote if u are a felon yet trump can be president from prison???????

explain please. 

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

There's no law that actually says the president has to vote, and once he's president he can just pardon himself so jail isn't a problem 🙃

Yea there's no rule written down because no one thought someone would treat the Presidential Office like a game a Candy Land and just keep trying to make up rules as they go. "Bro you can't do that."

"Where in the rules says I cant?" 

Trumps that fucking douchebag. 

Edited by RSG3

^I never get tired of seeing clips of those dumb girls making fools out of themselves....it helps continue to rip apart that silly ass illusion and bias that women in general are these magical beings that are the objectively superior (and thus above all criticism) human in comparison to men.  The awesome thing is that there will always be a non-stop feed of those kinds of clips....endless material.

70k a year, and jobs like fire-fighter are of "low value"?  Yeah ok....the amusing subtext here being that she apparently believes that she qualifies for her idea of a "high-value" in the first place 🤣

*I wonder how many women saw her rant and were like "girl what are you smokin?!"  

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, VirginDefiler said:

can someone explain this to me.

if a person cant vote if they have been convicted of a felony, how is it possible someone can be president from jail?

cuz from what i have heard, trump can become president from jail.

now i must be stupid to not be able to understand how.

cuz u cant vote if u are a felon yet trump can be president from prison???????

explain please. 

It isn't the same everywhere but in Tennessee, if you're.convicted of a felony, you can petition the court to get your right to vote back.

I don't think a leader has ever ruled from jail, but I think I remember the guy who is now president of Brazil, Lula potentially having to mount his campaign from jail when he was convicted for corruption.

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

There's no law that actually says the president has to vote, and once he's president he can just pardon himself so jail isn't a problem 🙃

A president can't pardon himself no matter what Trump says lol

44 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

A president can't pardon himself no matter what Trump says lol

IIRC, it's pretty unclear whether that's the case.  But it's kind of moot, because if Trump is incapacitated by incarceration then his VP is the acting president and would have the power to pardon him.  I'm sure that would play out like a shitshow, but it isn't like these people don't love shitshows.

Vivek announced he's officially out of the race

and went back to fully slobbing on Trumps knob after previously just giving him the handys.  Trump really can say whatever he wants about people and they'll just fall in line.  So who we got left right now?  Desantis and Hailey?

Also Trump lost another attorney

https://abcnews.go.com/US/attorney-joe-tacopina-withdraws-trumps-legal-team/story?id=106384143

On 1/9/2024 at 4:09 PM, DoctaMario said:

The TN law makes clear that hitting them can't be intentional.

Still, when you block rescue vehicles, when you block people from picking up their kids, when you block them from getting to their homes, you're drawing people into your protest against their will, and that isnt right.

Following up on Argentina's president

Edited by AriesWarlock

Dude looks like a normal dude to me so it made me laugh that she immediately said he looked like he put pronouns in his bio.  And even when he told her he didn't she was adamant that he had the funk of a liberal on him.  Guess he needed to pull a red hat and an AR to get her to even think about it.

6 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I don't think a leader has ever ruled from jail, but I think I remember the guy who is now president of Brazil, Lula potentially having to mount his campaign from jail when he was convicted for corruption.

Netanyahu is under investigation for multiple charges (bribery, fraud, etc.) people were demanding he be removed from office. Suddenly a Hamas plan of attack that Israel knew about a year in advance and deemed it's chance of success highly implausible succeeded and peoples focus shifted elsewhere 🤔 I'm not a tinfoil hat guy by any means but the timing is way to convenient for Netanyahu. And when you throw in the fact that he funded Hamas and which allowed them gain the power position they have in Gaza today, I wouldn't put it past him by any means.

Edit: To show I didn't pull that claim out of my ass.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/30/world/middleeast/israel-hamas-attack-intelligence.html

Edited by Darc_Requiem
1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

Following up on Argentina's president

Good. There are plenty of ways to protest without destroying shit and/or putting lives in danger needlessly. Will be curious to see how this develops.

6 hours ago, Reticently said:

IIRC, it's pretty unclear whether that's the case.  But it's kind of moot, because if Trump is incapacitated by incarceration then his VP is the acting president and would have the power to pardon him.  I'm sure that would play out like a shitshow, but it isn't like these people don't love shitshows.

Apparently the question came up when Nixon was about to resign. Something about the principle of no one being able to be their own judge in a legal context. Even if he did do this, I imagine it would be found as an abuse of power and rendered void anyway.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Netanyahu is under investigation for multiple charges (bribery, fraud, etc.) people were demanding he be removed from office. Suddenly a Hamas plan of attack that Israel knew about a year in advance and deemed it's chance of success highly implausible succeeded and peoples focus shifted elsewhere 🤔 I'm not a tinfoil hat guy by any means but the timing is way to convenient for Netanyahu. And when you throw in the fact that he funded Hamas and which allowed them gain the power position they have in Gaza today, I wouldn't put it past him by any means.

Edit: To show I didn't pull that claim out of my ass.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/30/world/middleeast/israel-hamas-attack-intelligence.html

Netenyahu is a Dick Cheney tier piece of shit, so I absolutely would not put it past him to do something that shitty to stay in power.