Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Alright, BTier can't post for 24 hours.

What is it that you guys want in terms of people talking this type of reckless? Because I'm pretty sure MisterBee doesn't want any of this race talk in the place. I don't like seeing it, I don't know how you guys feel about it.

I mean outside of people obviously reporting it becuase they don't want it here.

8 minutes ago, Sonero said:

What is it that you guys want in terms of people talking this type of reckless? Because I'm pretty sure MisterBee doesn't want any of this race talk in the place. I don't like seeing it, I don't know how you guys feel about it.

I mean outside of people obviously reporting it becuase they don't want it here.

It isn't funny, so the trolling isn't achieving anything since we just see him as entertainment. I don't want to be the one talking about hardware or IP bans, but some things just make sense, you know?

26 minutes ago, Sonero said:

I don't really care, if people want to say dumb shit they are free to do so if it depended on me.

3 hours ago, Sonero said:

Speaking purely for myself, If someone is being blatantly racist without a hint of being ironic and its clear their thought process is fairly malicious then I'd rather not have that here.  Goes for any race period.  Talking about race or anything like that I don't have issues with if it's in like a "Ask a black dude" kind of manner where you are just trying to have a healthy dialog but saying something like "All black people do is crime" is over the line.  Not down for homophobia either especially since the fgc has plenty of people in the alphabet mafia.  Having a dialog about touchy subjects regarding that stuff like trans people in sports is fine so long as it doesn't devolve in to some bullshit that tries to imply that trans people are responsible for all shootings.  I just want people to be decent that's it.

Edited by Sonichuman
39 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

So I'm getting "The Camera" tomorrow and I have to drink this shit called Golytely, which is basically Draino for humans.  Just started feeling the first grumblings of what is going to be a loooong night. 

Telling you from experience. Get your Switch and just sit on the toilet for the rest of the night. You are basically going be running to the bathroom constantly. So just save yourself the trouble and settle in.

4 hours ago, Sonero said:

Bro I don't like him at all. He doesn't contribute to on going convos, he posts random garbage no one knows how to respond to, or he posts false things that aren't remotely true, or its racist vile shit like what finally got your attention. 

24 hrs is too short. 

Edited by RSG3
2 hours ago, Chadouken said:

So I'm getting "The Camera" tomorrow and I have to drink this shit called Golytely, which is basically Draino for humans.  Just started feeling the first grumblings of what is going to be a loooong night. 

Just so you know that shits misnamed. It should be called GoQuickly, toy might as well already on the shitter with you drink it lol. 

On 5/25/2023 at 1:41 PM, AriesWarlock said:

Facebook Location Services Settlement: FREE Payment if You Qualify

Calling all readers who have had an active Facebook account and turned off Location Services between between January 30, 2015 and April 18, 2018! You may be entitled to get a payment from this Facebook Location Services Settlement if you are eligible! Simply complete the short form by August 11th to submit your claim.

This legal action claims that Meta wrongly deduced the whereabouts of Facebook users in the United States using their IP addresses, regardless of whether a user had disabled location services on their iOS or Android device for the Facebook app.

You'd get $25 if you qualify.

I don't know if anybody else here applied, but I've just received a $31.77 check in the mail 👍

5 hours ago, MillionX said:

such a strange choice they named that character "Osha" in that Star Wars show.  Every time I hear the name it just keeps reminding me of "Occupational Health & Safety Administration" and certain safety standards employers have to adhere to.

Honestly, it just boggles my mind that Leslye Headland has gotten a free pass for being Weinstein's assistant. 

I've forgotten that The Boys season 4 was coming out, and now I'm seeing clips. From what you guys have seen so far, do I need to have watched Gen V to watch these latest episodes? I haven't been avoiding Gen V; just haven't had the time.

Edit: never mind; just googled it. I don't.

Edited by axeman61
47 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I've forgotten that The Boys season 4 was coming out, and now I'm seeing clips. From what you guys have seen so far, do I need to have watched Gen V to watch these latest episodes? I haven't been avoiding Gen V; just haven't had the time.

Edit: never mind; just googled it. I don't.

You don't need to watch Gen V

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Honestly, it just boggles my mind that Leslye Headland has gotten a free pass for being Weinstein's assistant. 

What it boggles my mind is that disney is boldly and proudly saying that even on the galaxy far far away black kids are fatherless 👀

Like wow disney, what a way to play into stereotypes.

Edited by Hecatom
4 minutes ago, Lantis said:

$5.25 an hour still sounds like a complete joke LOL

Man a complete joke isn't even strong enough of a term. The $5.23 an hour I was making in 1999 was a complete joke. To get pay at that level a quarter century later is a damned travesty. Gas is 4 to 5 times higher now than back then. Same for a movie ticket. A basic fast food combo is 3 to 4 times the price. How anyone could begin to live off those wages in 2024 is beyond me. Then on top of that, you have to be world class figher. Shit's ludicrous man.

22 hours ago, Chadouken said:

btw, i know u aintz supposed to eat anything for 24h before the exam...but if u get unbearably hungry....secret tech....lick a stick of butter till u feel satiated. butter will just melt n absorb into you . so it wont fuck the test up. it wont create fecal matter is my point.