Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I think out of the genres I've listened to, Linkin Park over the years was overwhelmingly relatable, but captivating through the bands lyrics. While I miss and honor Chester and identifying with his situation at one point, his exceptional work still continues to keep me going through the day. It's kind of nice that Mike Shinoda will continue the band without him, even if Chester is irreplaceable. 

1 hour ago, IcyBlackDeep said:

Just have a box mix as a backup.  Pretty hard to mess that up as long as you don't burn it.

I think most catering businesses just result to going for box mixes for cake than trying to go from scratch. 
It's just faster, cheaper, and easier to get consistent results. Even professional bakeries now uses a premade mix, just in larger commercial qualities. 

On 3/20/2021 at 9:53 PM, Lord Vega said:

Man, SF4 is still fun. If you guys want to play SF4 with me, catch me at rank match. 

Hm. I remember during the original Street Fighter 4 era, people were concluding that Fei Long was low tier on Capcom Unity and SRK, something to the extent. It's ironic when I have used him and grew in the process, I've gained a following back then on Capcom Unity. Lux on SRK, was referencing new people to me in order to learn the character and various characters that I've learned. Lux was an exceptional player to my recollection, as we grown accustomed to the engine where we comfortable enough to use random select through the session, which the session outcome was almost equal. Though, reflecting on my time with him, I've felt he was a little bit better than me. There is only one person here I potentially remember on Capcom Unity. 

Anyway, on tiers. While I believe there will always be more reliable characters than others, I believe that people are too fixated on winning rather than having fun. In a competitive setting, I believe no one ever had the answer. 

3 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

Hm. I remember during the original Street Fighter 4 era, people were concluding that Fei Long was low tier on Capcom Unity and SRK, something to the extent. It's ironic when I have used him and grew in the process, I've gained a following back then on Capcom Unity. Lux on SRK, was referencing new people to me in order to learn the character and various characters that I've learned. Lux was an exceptional player to my recollection, as we grown accustomed to the engine where we comfortable enough to use random select through the session, which the session outcome was almost equal. Though, reflecting on my time with him, I've felt he was a little bit better than me. There is only one person here I potentially remember on Capcom Unity. 

Anyway, on tiers. While I believe there will always be more reliable characters than others, I believe that people are too fixated on winning rather than having fun. In a competitive setting, I believe no one ever had the answer. 

I just play for fun. I don't mind losing at all. I often play with a mic and headphones and say weird random things. I always use Lord Vega/Dictator or Seth in SF4 on the PS4. My username is LordSeth369 on the PS4. I've been playing SF4 since it came out on the PS3. I usually don't do combos and I do a lot of special moves, pokes, throws, and zoning. I rely on instinct/intuition when I play. My username on the PS3 was VictorX1. 

6 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

Tell that to Vanilla SF4 Zangief whenever Sagat showed his ugly mug.

2 minutes ago, scorp said:

Finally a polish Tekken character. Hell a polish fighting game character.

Polaks are fucken reeeeeeeeeeeing that's for sure. They think it's cringe because they don't "get" Japanese designs/humor and also because the entire country has a stick up it's ass.

Might as well be Karate then, eh?

Anything smooth like Tai Chi would give them a brain bleed.

I blame Polish beaches.

Any beach where outerwear is a thing, is going to lead to an uptight culture.

1 minute ago, JHDK said:

Might as well be Karate then, eh?

Anything smooth like Tai Chi would give them a brain bleed.

I blame Polish beaches.

Any beach where outerwear is a thing, is going to lead to an uptight culture.

I know you jest, but polaks are seriously the angriest, bitchiest people alive.

All they know how to do is frown and be annoyed.

Edited by scorp
7 minutes ago, JHDK said:

Tell that to Vanilla SF4 Zangief whenever Sagat showed his ugly mug.

Wow. I remember those characters being a tough time to deal with.

8 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

I just play for fun. I don't mind losing at all. I often play with a mic and headphones and say weird random things. I always use Lord Vega/Dictator or Seth in SF4 on the PS4. My username is LordSeth369 on the PS4. I've been playing SF4 since it came out on the PS3. I usually don't do combos and I do a lot of special moves, pokes, throws, and zoning. I rely on instinct/intuition when I play. My username on the PS3 was VictorX1. 

Familiar PS3 ID. Mine use to be IBJI.

7 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

They do have summers.

80 degrees ain't summer.

EDIT:

I never saw Reeee as being against the retarded.

I always took it as a slur against the Autistic.

But only by association.

Kind of like calling Autistic people Smash players, or apostate NeoGAF members.

Edited by JHDK
3 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

Really? Have you ever played against me?

There could be a chance in rank or I've had you on my friends list at one point. I've had roughly around 50 players on my list at the time from this game. I do thank them for their time. 

I remember in Super Street Fighter 4, some of them eventually caught up with me during it's release. I was proud of them. I've never liked winning too much, because that neglects the progress in my opinion.

Just now, Emptyeyes said:

There could be a chance in rank or I've had you on my friends list at one point. I've had roughly around 50 players on my list at the time from this game. I do thank them for their time. 

I remember in Super Street Fighter 4, some of them eventually caught up with me during it's release. I was proud of them. I've never liked winning too much, because that neglects the progress in my opinion.

You sound like a good player. You were a Fei Long player? There were tools for my characters that I never use simply because I didn't know how to use them, but somehow I won anyway. 

I used to go to Arcade Infinity and Super Arcade a lot to play SF4 from 2009 to 2012. Some of you guys probably saw me there, but the thing is, I had a double that also went to those places. We were confused for each other. We never met each other, but my friends saw us both. 

Edited by Lord Vega
3 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

You sound like a good player. You were a Fei Long player? There were tools for my characters that I never use simply because I didn't know how to use them, but somehow I won anyway. 

I think people were boosting me to much at the time, where it become overwhelming for me. A little modesty can go a long way, because being self-absorbed can make you lose sight of what's important. 

Fei Long was my main character at one point, but I've gotten around having my feel with all of the characters. So, I've dropped Fei Long at the time and used random select.

Not that it matters, but my win ratio was around 92 percent in Vanilla and 95 percent in Super. You can imagine how bored I was at first from winning, but that's the point. You should always find people who are better than you.

13 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

I think people were boosting me to much at the time, where it become overwhelming for me. A little modesty can go a long way, because being self-absorbed can make you lose sight of what's important. 

Fei Long was my main character at one point, but I've gotten around having my feel with all of the characters. So, I've dropped Fei Long at the time and used random select.

Not that it matters, but my win ratio was around 92 percent in Vanilla and 95 percent in Super. You can imagine how bored I was at first from winning, but that's the point. You should always find people who are better than you.

Wow. Impressive. I can only play two characters and I don't think I am that good with them. When I play ranked match I am often matched against C to A+ and I tend to beat them. I have to no idea how ranking works. I don't really know what the points mean.  I remember there was this Grand Master who used Ken who was from South Korea that kept on challenging me. I'm not sure if we were the same level or not, but he kept on beating me. I challenged anybody and anybody challenged me. 

Edited by Lord Vega
25 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

Wow. Impressive. I can only play two characters and I don't think I am that good with them. When I play ranked match I am often matched against C to A+ and I tend to beat them. I have to no idea how ranking works. I don't really know what the points mean.  I remember there was this Grand Master who used Ken who was from South Korea that kept on challenging me. I'm not sure if we were the same level or not, but he kept on beating me. I challenged anybody and anybody challenged me. 

Perhaps we can add each other, on PS5 at the very least, when I buy one down the line. I'm indiscriminate of skill/experience level. You sound like someone that I could enjoy the company with in fighting games and that's all that matters.

Edited by Emptyeyes
11 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

Perhaps we can add each other, on PS5 at the very least, when I buy one down the line. I'm indiscriminate of skill/experience level. You sound like someone that I could enjoy the company with in fighting games and that's all that matters.

It's all about having fun, yup. I don't plan on getting the PS5 anytime soon. I might buy SF6 if it comes out for the PS5. If I do get the PS5 and SF6, I will add you. 

Edited by Lord Vega