Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 minute ago, PussyStuffer said:

so i was watching something fgc oriented this morning on youtube. and someone mention that evo got bought by sony. which made me go.

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

and i was like " so mr wiz sold evo?!?! well,...i guess the quarantine hit him hard. and finalized the decision of him parting ways. too much trouble by now etc." then i went to srk and discovered he sold that too to sony. which is fine. let be real. srk forums was a huge forums but by now empty. there were like 3 peeps there at a time. better to sell it too. before it went completely belly up.

also looking the the forums members was lol surprising. especially that mr wizard is a member here. if you didnt know.

also the hot girl thread laggy as all hell. 

You're welcome to stay. Wiz is also always welcome to talk here and get clowned on too.

12 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

I wasn't talking about you. I specifically said Hehe. He's a 3S player. Unless you're Hehe, you don't need to be concerned.

I thought "Hehe" was a typo not a username and you meant "He" the pronoun. Is he good at 3S? You are probably joking around though. That sentence was a good set up to mess with my mind. 

Edited by Lord Vega
9 minutes ago, PussyStuffer said:

so i was watching something fgc oriented this morning on youtube. and someone mention that evo got bought by sony. which made me go.

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

and i was like " so mr wiz sold evo?!?! well,...i guess the quarantine hit him hard. and finalized the decision of him parting ways. too much trouble by now etc." then i went to srk and discovered he sold that too to sony. which is fine. let be real. srk forums was a huge forums but by now empty. there were like 3 peeps there at a time. better to sell it too. before it went completely belly up.

also looking the the forums members was lol surprising. especially that mr wizard is a member here. if you didnt know.

also the hot girl thread laggy as all hell. 

1. Cannons own Evo. 

2. Quarantine wouldn't make anyone sell. This is something they've been working heavily towards for the last decade

3.wiz is a member uh? 

9 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

I thought "Hehe" was a typo not a username and you meant "He" the pronoun. Is he good at 3S?

As much as I clown on Hehe, he's actually really good at 3S. Pretty much everyone acknowledges this. It's odd how good he is for the temperament he has. Chill guy, too.

EDIT:

I also feel the need to mention that I have never actually taken a set off of Hehe. I'm no metric for greatness, but I'm just saying that I consider him strong.

Edited by Dayaan
1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

You're welcome to stay. Wiz is also always welcome to talk here and get clowned on too.

I'd always heard stuff about Wiz, but honestly, I never had a problem with him. Was a good dude in any interaction I had with him. I lean towards crackpr0n being a deviant, and most of the FGC dudes around him being hypocrites with zero actual integrity or loyalty. Anyone around the FGC for a long time knows the community itself always jokes about stuff and did whatever. Now they act like they didn't know, when they were in on all those jokes and did the same stuff themselves. I lost a lot of what little respect I had for many of them.

A lot of the FGC elite are outright losers.

6 minutes ago, Serpent said:

I'd always heard stuff about Wiz, but honestly, I never had a problem with him. Was a good dude in any interaction I had with him. I lean towards crackpr0n being a deviant, and most of the FGC dudes around him being hypocrites with zero actual integrity or loyalty. Anyone around the FGC for a long time knows the community itself always jokes about stuff and did whatever. Now they act like they didn't know, when they were in on all those jokes and did the same stuff themselves. I lost a lot of what little respect I had for many of them.

I've heard this a lot. I don't care if everyone was in on it. It was ethically incorrect, and they are all also at fault. Not sure why oldheads laugh at newer members for "not being able to handle it."

My opinion doesn't matter though, and neither does theirs by extension. As such, you leave it up to public opinion. He was removed because it was a stupid and wrong thing to do, and others like him should be too. It's simple.

1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

As much as I clown on Hehe, he's actually really good at 3S. Pretty much everyone acknowledges this. It's odd how good he is for the temperament he has. Chill guy, too.

EDIT:

I also feel the need to mention that I have never actually taken a set off of Hehe. I'm no metric for greatness, but I'm just saying that I consider him strong.

FightCade is a exceptional application to test yourself. I wish I was in my prime back in 2006 for various old games. 

GGPO in 2006 was very good as well. Street Fighter Alpha 2 was the most played in it's beta. I have some sort of recollection with titled OGs such was Maxstah (Street Fighter 2 player). He was a Zangief player and I used Charlie. A fun time that was and almost took the session from him. We've traded so many wins off of each other. It was an honor. 

17 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

FightCade is a exceptional application to test yourself. I wish I was in my prime back in 2006 for various old games. 

GGPO in 2006 was very good as well. Street Fighter Alpha 2 was the most played in it's beta. I have some sort of recollection with titled OGs such was Maxstah (Street Fighter 2 player). He was a Zangief player and I used Charlie. A fun time that was and almost took the session from him. We've traded so many wins off of each other. It was an honor. 

Uh, no. FC sucks, but I guess all netplay does. GGPO was pretty bad too. Are you sure it's not just nostalgia?

7 minutes ago, Dayaan said:

Uh, no. FC sucks, but I guess all netplay does. GGPO was pretty bad too. Are you sure it's not just nostalgia?

I know they've had their rollbacks and damage resets. I just recall certain matches being not the case sometimes.

I could reference you to NullDC Bear though, if you know about it. I've never tried to online play though.

Edited by Emptyeyes
5 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

This song came up randomly on my YT Feed

Is the algorithm reading the site 🤣

this is strange in that I've actually never heard of this or seen the video until now.  It's funny how suspiciously similar to the Bobby Brown hit My Prerogative.

The big hit most remember Mr. Wiliams for is that song from the New Jack City soundtrack-- I'm Dreamin'... cool video for it too; it had scenes from the movie if I recall.

...yep... sheeeitt, that was back when music videos were still a thing, and everything looked like non-stop fun and good times:

and now that brings back memories of how much of a masterpiece New Jack City was... I should get that on dvd or blu-ray whenever I can find it

Edited by MillionX
3 hours ago, Lord Vega said:

You're awesome, man. Ha ha ha ha!

The Damned was cool, too. He was an atheist I actually got along with. 

Thanks.. It is obvious that you and Emptyreyes are the same guy. Nothing against that but it is underwhelming that the mystery of Emptyreyes is that he is just you, I was hoping that he is Bloofy.. but  then again maybe you where him originally?

Bloody  used to make alt accounts and talk to himself too, and then he would eventually have forum sex with himself. I was expecting you and emptyreyes to do that sooner or later since you've been hugging each others nuts and crying over the same colorful shit like a bunch of girls. 

Edited by weneedhim
1 hour ago, Serpent said:

This is what I mean by culture when we talk about wiz. It's not just him but the people around him who knew and didn't say anything. 

21 minutes ago, weneedhim said:

Thanks.. It is obvious that you and Emptyreyes are the same guy. Nothing against that but it is underwhelming that the mystery of Emptyreyes is that he is just you, I was hoping that he is Bloofy.. but  then again maybe you where him originally?

Bloody  used to make alt accounts and talk to himself too, and then he would eventually have forum sex with himself. I was expecting you and emptyreyes to do that sooner or later since you've been hugging each others nuts and crying over the same colorful shit like a bunch of girls. 

Here's some thought for you. Since you and megastock members are clearly the worst alt account accusers ever for me, you would think that the higher ups actually stepped in and resolved the multiple accounts issue by now? You have to use your head sometimes, which people of your mindset don't do. You disappoint me, Cisco. LOL.

Edited by Emptyeyes

Sf2 Animated Movie  Deleted Scene:

After Bison's defeat, Ryu and Ken go to Cracker Barrel:

Ken: That was a good meal. Ryu, can you get the check?

Ryu: Huh? I cant even afford shoes.

Ken: Dont front Bruh. You bought milk for that girl in India. Plus sleeping at E.Honda's house must save you a lot in rent.

Ryu: Your dad is a millionaire and you got a Porsche, 

Ken: Your skills are sharper than you let on. Alright, I got breakfast, but you gotta walk to your next destination. Can't have your hobo ball sweat taint my Porsche

Ryu: Fuck you squigga!

Turkey Burger Quesadilla Recipe

2 Pounds Turkey ground meat

Mayonnaise

Ketchup

Mustard

Season blend or Stir Fry Veggies

Cheese

Worcestershire Sauce 

Salsa 

Sour Cream

Salt

Pepper

Cayenne

Bacon

Quesadilla

Have a pot in your possession, season and brown the turkey ground meat on medium high heat. Use a skillet for the bacon. Take the bacon out and put in the season blend or stir fry veggies and cook them well. Put the bacon and seasoned blend or stir fry veggies in the pot with the turkey ground meat. Stir and combine. Put the whole pack of cheese on the food, along with the mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup. Stir and combine. 

Place the food in the quesadilla. Add salsa or sour cream if desired.

Note: This is the best quesadilla I've ever had. It will likely be the same for you.

Edited by Emptyeyes
1 hour ago, Dayaan said:

I've heard this a lot. I don't care if everyone was in on it. It was ethically incorrect, and they are all also at fault. Not sure why oldheads laugh at newer members for "not being able to handle it."

My opinion doesn't matter though, and neither does theirs by extension. As such, you leave it up to public opinion. He was removed because it was a stupid and wrong thing to do, and others like him should be too. It's simple.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm calling out the oldheads for it, not praising them for it. FGC was shady and had some serious problems that we put up with, that in retrospect should have probably been warning flags to avoid it, and I'm sure many people did.

I'm actually a fan of this new direction where assholes and crazy people are checked or disapproved of. I'm just not willing to give the same people that are now taking a morally superior stance a pass. It is like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse. These people should just be driven out of the scene entirely, like Mr. Wizard. I just have no personal problem with Wiz.

The Sony sale hopefully brings in better people. If you really want the FGC to become something better, then increased professionalism and a better community/environment are good things, not bad things.

3 minutes ago, Serpent said:

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I'm calling out the oldheads for it, not praising them for it. FGC was shady and had some serious problems that we put up with, that in retrospect should have probably been warning flags to avoid it, and I'm sure many people did.

I'm actually a fan of this new direction where assholes and crazy people are checked or disapproved of. I'm just not willing to give the same people that are now taking a morally superior stance a pass. It is like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse. These people should just be driven out of the scene entirely, like Mr. Wizard. I just have no personal problem with Wiz.

The Sony sale hopefully brings in better people. If you really want the FGC to become something better, then increased professionalism and a better community/environment are good things, not bad things.

You're one of the rare members here that I share likewise to this. 

4 hours ago, Maxx said:

1. Cannons own Evo. 

2. Quarantine wouldn't make anyone sell. This is something they've been working heavily towards for the last decade

3.wiz is a member uh? 

Shame it took so long to get GGPO worth anything to the big companies, eh?

SRK might have been saved but for that.

When one works a job that interacts with the general public---you find so many other scenarios that are further proof that honesty is definitely *not* the best policy.  Sometimes I wonder who exactly was the first little troll asshole that first uttered that foolishness.  There's a lot of things I could be honest with people about but that would be an incredibly dumb thing to do (like for instance, how much I may or may not despise a certain horseshit ass system we have to work with)...so no it's not "the best policy" at all.  Maybe that shit was true in earlier periods of life, like when you're in kindergarten and 1st grade, I guess....but in the real world, hell no.

...or perhaps those times when there's certain people you'd like to viciously beat down for hours and hours at a time, until their face is barely recognizable....it would probably be a bad thing to be honest about such a thing, y'know?

..or with women....would it be wise to state one's true feelings concerning most modern American women?  Hell no that would not be "the best policy" at all.  Honesty typically just results in inconvenient or downright fucked up situations throughout life.  Would it be wise to state your true feelings in a job interview, for instance? (e.g.--"I'm just here for the money, tbh...")  There's a long list of scenarios in life where only a fool would be truthful about what he or she is thinking at that moment.

56 minutes ago, JHDK said:

Shame it took so long to get GGPO worth anything to the big companies, eh?

SRK might have been saved but for that.

I think it was always of value for fgc but the American scene wasn't there yet to really use it. And Japan is fucking weird... They know it's open source and most of the time people want to help implement that shit so it helps the fgc in general. But the reason why Japan has pushed back is because they didn't create it. A few guys have spoken about this, the buisness mentality of Japan. The honor and respect shit that it has to be made by them. American fgc don't give a fuck who made it.. If it's good we will use it. And we know it's not money issues because power rangers, fighting herds, skullgirls all use it here. It took a pandemic for Japan to get off their asses while American has been ahead of that for a while. 

Edited by Maxx