Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I forgot that fitness is probably an option for him...he could build a whole channel based on just that....in a few years he'd have a new audience that either is only vaguely aware or doesn't know about what's going on now.

The other route that I was predicting was the religious one---become a "reformed" pastor at a megachurch.... and of course, the bigger the church, the more money we're talking about---with that bonus of being tax-exempt!  It would be a new brand of him supposedly overcoming his past ways, evolving to become a "better person" and all that.

More time-traveling destinations:

I'd also like to go back and see for myself what's the deal with various "mysterious" and interesting sites of ancient history, like the ruins of Pumapunku https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pumapunku 

or... the Aztec ruins...that would be another good one.  

Back to the pyramids in Egypt though---I'd go back to observe just what was up with Akhenaten ...because there's certain suspicions about that one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten 

Also---the "hobbit people"---homo floresiensis  (along with the other "hominids" besides just the sapiens.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_floresiensis

I'd have to check those out too; there's a lot of strange things about the ancient history that would be fascinating to see in person.

16 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Yall ever had a woman who's clearly NOT attracted to you, but she also doesn't like when you see other women? That is some weird shit there, but it's happened to me once or twice in my life 😂

I had a chick BREAK UP WITH ME then get mad if she'd she pics of me hanging with a female friend I'd known longer than her 🤪 (this chick was a 9 and legit out of her head but that's a story for another time) She liked my attention though and a lot of females still feel entitled to your attention even when they've done nothing to earn/keep it. 

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

Man, that Memphis sound is fuckin terrible, man (**edit--she's actually in Birmingham, AL, but sounds pure M-town to me, like she probably spent a lot of time growing up there and the family moved at some point to Alabama)... I'm still finishing up Sotomayor's stream from last night highlighting this hoodrat that caused a car accident that killed another woman, and of course she went on instagram to yell and brag about various things.  She somehow made bond but a day later after her instagram rants they apparently revoked that shit...anyway, goddamn her voice is horrible.  I grew up hearing people that speak like this all the time...it is, without question, THE  most unappealing dialect of all....straight up bottom-rank garbage, imo.  The stream is currently "unlisted"; I think I can only still see it because I never left the page...(ha, fell asleep with it on last night)

One might take that with a grain of salt though; I'm that bizarro muthafucka that actually likes Fran Drescher's voice that everyone else hates, so there ya go.

What is this thing where women are apparently not ashamed to be seen in public with that "Jiffy Pop Popcorn bag" on their head?  What the hell, man?  There was once a time where most probably would've been embarrassed to be seen with that on; that's an "at home" kinda thing.  haha someone in the chat mentioned it makes her momma look like a Goomba from Super Mario Bros. 🤣

You are just convinced that if and when you get to bang her, Fran Drescher is going to reach Blue Whale levels of nasal crescendo, bringing Jim Kirk and crew around to get you off of this ass-backward timeline Earf.

On 3/24/2021 at 4:07 PM, DangerousJ said:

There was a person in the lounge posting recipes before the shutdown on srk1.

"Band--" something.

IIRc this person was a m to F tranny.

Another candidate for emptyeyes identity.

I just wanted to say, that this was on my mind for a few days. This looks very bad for what I'm about to say for the sake of honesty, but you will maintain a presumptive conclusion here that I won't be changing, but that's close to my actual name outside of here. You are really something else to have me all in my feelings like this. 

6 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

This is true, but I'm watching for the fellas whom he came at for years to come from all over and push his shit in for this. 

Dudes goin IN on him, rightfully so for dragging men, particularly black men for years and also convince women that nothing was ever their fault, which is an extremely damaging thing for anyone to think about themselves 

2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Yall ever had a woman who's clearly NOT attracted to you, but she also doesn't like when you see other women? That is some weird shit there, but it's happened to me once or twice in my life 😂

Kind of? It happens when I reject somebody and then don't pursue anyone else. Like I'm expected to be perpetually horny and looking to hurt people by getting close and then running away. What the hell is happening to people?

Also, if you guys remember when I told you that I rejected enough people to be called gay, I finally got what was cumming to me. I got hit up yesterday by a dude from school 😂

Doesn't he have math quizzes to worry about? No bedtime?

Oh yeah---one important thing to go with time-traveling...one would have to have some other tech or superhuman ability to stay safe, obviously... I think invisibility would be the ideal thing.  Naturally it would be a problem for a brown-skinned person to time-travel back to slave-time America....which reminds me it's always silly and kind of annoying when tv shows and movies just gloss over that....the fact that any person outside the "white guy" category traveling back in time would run into some obvious problems immediately.  I forgot if "Legends of Tomorrow" dealt with this that much... I vaguely recall there wasn't much of a big deal there regarding that. 

Anyway, you'd have to be either invisible or have the power to change your appearance if time-traveling....I'd just have invisibility, and be the silent "Observer" for various interesting moments in history.  I imagine this would be a must if one is to see critical figures like Akhenaten up close in person without being immediately attacked by whatever guards/security people like that had in place.

ah, it would also be helpful to have some tech that instantly translates what people of ancient times are saying, of course.  Man, someone needs to get on the ball and invent that damn time-travel device.  

Edited by MillionX
17 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Oh yeah---one important thing to go with time-traveling...one would have to have some other tech or superhuman ability to stay safe, obviously... I think invisibility would be the ideal thing.  Naturally it would be a problem for a brown-skinned person to time-travel back to slave-time America....which reminds me it's always silly and kind of annoying when tv shows and movies just gloss over that....the fact that any person outside the "white guy" category traveling back in time would run into some obvious problems immediately.  I forgot if "Legends of Tomorrow" dealt with this that much... I vaguely recall there wasn't much of a big deal there regarding that. 

Anyway, you'd have to be either invisible or have the power to change your appearance if time-traveling....I'd just have invisibility, and be the silent "Observer" for various interesting moments in history.  I imagine this would be a must if one is to see critical figures like Akhenaten up close in person without being immediately attacked by whatever guards/security people like that had in place.

ah, it would also be helpful to have some tech that instantly translates what people of ancient times are saying, of course.  Man, someone needs to get on the ball and invent that damn time-travel device.  

Two must haves for time travel:

TeamTimeCar.com-BTTF_DeLorean_Time_Machi

Rey-Lightsaber-TROS-Header.png

here's a wild "what if..?" for ya with time travel... what if all those mysterious sightings of "aliens" and UFOs... those turn out to be people traveling back from the distant future?  Perhaps the "Greys" are either a created thing that would be controlled remotely... or that is just how homo sapiens in the far future happen to look for some weird reason (or they really are aliens that also happen to be from the future?! "We're not just from another world... we are also from about 871,000 years from your time..." 😮 )...and the "ships" are the devices being used to go back to this time....if that were they case, they're also fuckin' up by allowing themselves to be seen on occasion.

4 minutes ago, MillionX said:

here's a wild "what if..?" for ya with time travel... what if all those mysterious sightings of "aliens" and UFOs... those turn out to be people traveling back from the distant future?  Perhaps the "Greys" are either a created thing that would be controlled remotely... or that is just how homo sapiens in the far future happen to look for some weird reason (or they really are aliens that also happen to be from the future?! "We're not just from another world... we are also from about 871,000 years from your time..." 😮 )...and the "ships" are the devices being used to go back to this time....if that were they case, they're also fuckin' up by allowing themselves to be seen on occasion.

I'd like to think that's plausible, but given how people react to proven science and technology, we'd be lucky to last 500 years as a species. The response to COVID has put a damper on my expectations.

24 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Turns out way in the future human beings don't have spleens. But a disease comes about that you need a spleen to cure. So they come back to our time to harvest our spleens.

23 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

EwuFym1WEAASc1D?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I bet the person that made this is one of those types that claims "the only real victims of oppression are white men" and insists racism does not exist today. Probably gets triggered if he sees black athletes kneeling.

The problem with these types of things is the only people motivated to make something like this have a very clear, nefarious agenda, and are anonymous. Find me the guy that made this, let's see what else he wrote, what his credentials are, what groups he's a part of, and let's peer review his claims, and then I'll start taking it seriously.

Otherwise, I'm not going to join in on the whole idea of somehow all of a sudden there's no white privilege and it's not like winning the lottery to be a middle class white chick in America. The reason Karens exist and there is a pussy pass is precisely because white women are in fact told they are the best and the brightest at every turn.

10 minutes ago, Serpent said:

I bet the person that made this is one of those types that claims "the only real victims of oppression are white men" and insists racism does not exist today. Probably gets triggered if he sees black athletes kneeling.

The problem with these types of things is the only people motivated to make something like this have a very clear, nefarious agenda, and are anonymous. Find me the guy that made this, let's see what else he wrote, what his credentials are, what groups he's a part of, and let's peer review his claims, and then I'll start taking it seriously.

Otherwise, I'm not going to join in on the whole idea of somehow all of a sudden there's no white privilege and it's not like winning the lottery to be a middle class white chick in America. The reason Karens exist and there is a pussy pass is precisely because white women are in fact told they are the best and the brightest at every turn.

Why don't we just go ahead and assert that, regardless of skin color, ethnic background, etc, whomsoever indulges in racist discriminatory bullshit against anyone else, regardleasof their skin color, ethic background etc, is a worthless, filthy piece of shit?

Edited by JHDK
1 hour ago, JHDK said:

Why don't we just go ahead and assert that, regardless of skin color, ethnic background, etc, whomsoever indulges in racist discriminatory bullshit against anyone else, regardleasof their skin color, ethic background etc, is a worthless, filthy piece of shit?

Racism will only get worse if we make it ok for certain people to say something but not others. Racism is racism.

Course, like we were talking about last week, this is probably all just some bullshit to distract from widespread corruption going on at the top, cuz it seems like race relations are a lot better than they were even 25 years ago, or at least they did.

I've been getting a lot of spam calls from numbers that turn out to be actual businesses from what I can gather. Both the smart lookup feature in my phone and searching them online tells me the businesses and numbers are legit and linked. Is there some new scam that allows people to use actual numbers as proxies for spam calls?

7 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Racism will only get worse if we make it ok for certain people to say something but not others. Racism is racism.

Course, like we were talking about last week, this is probably all just some bullshit to distract from widespread corruption going on at the top, cuz it seems like race relations are a lot better than they were even 25 years ago, or at least they did.

Abso-fuckin'-loutely this.

53 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I've been getting a lot of spam calls from numbers that turn out to be actual businesses from what I can gather. Both the smart lookup feature in my phone and searching them online tells me the businesses and numbers are legit and linked. Is there some new scam that allows people to use actual numbers as proxies for spam calls?

Robodialers can spoof numbers. I have had someone almost curse me out saying they got a call from my number once. It's crazy because I don't even give my actual number out at this point. Google Voice has been a godsend for past decade. 

27 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Robodialers can spoof numbers. I have had someone almost curse me out saying they got a call from my number once. It's crazy because I don't even give my actual number out at this point. Google Voice has been a godsend for past decade. 

I called someone's number back once several months ago,and it was this old lady wondering why I was telling her I'd just gotten a call from her number. I was chill about it though. What a world we live in.

17 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Yeah my mom got a call on her landline from a number that appeared to be her exact landline and the name on the caller id was her exact name.

Spooky. 

Other than close relatives and friends, I rarely give out my cell. Even then I get a few spam calls.

That's creepy. Kinda reminds me of that scene in Lost Highway where Bill Pullman's character is at a party and talking to some creepy looking guy who claims to also be at his house while his wife is asleep. Pullman calls and lo and behold, creepy guy picks up while simultaneously standing right in front of him.

Edited by DoctaMario
1 minute ago, Maxx said:

Just got tagged to the igs to all the main cast for Netflix es version of one piece. Now I gotta burn Netflixes offices down. Lmfao it's entirely a cast of 19 yr old influencer asses 🤣

So... then it is a Netflix production, circa. 2018-the foreseeable future?

Edited by JHDK
14 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Basically anything Netflix wise I expect them to look like influencers, Hollywood wise they are gonna be 38 pretending to be 18

Just think, some day soon, you too can get your debut, as:

"And introducing SRK Maxx, as Jackson Briggs (age 18)"

EDIT:

Actually, this whole forum is basically Glee the Movie waiting to happen.

Minus the hot chicks.

Edited by JHDK
21 minutes ago, JHDK said:

Just think, some day soon, you too can get your debut, as:

"And introducing SRK Maxx, as Jackson Briggs (age 18)"

EDIT:

Actually, this whole forum is basically Glee the Movie waiting to happen.

Minus the hot chicks.

Kind of off topic, but I've noticed in the last few years that a lot of the characters in major games are almost too attractive and it takes me out of the game a bit. Everyone in  MK11 is pretty good looking, even Kano looks like he should be in a GQ ad while he's pissing all over over the place, which is pretty weird to me. DMC5 had me like, "Why does the cast of this game look like an reality show cast?" I enjoy looking at the female cast in that game, but Lady going from what she was in 3 to supermodel status is weird. It would be like asking Michael Buble to front a death metal band for an album because you think that's what people want.

Edited by DoctaMario
9 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Kind of off topic, but I've noticed in the last few years that a lot of the characters in major games are almost too attractive and it takes me out of the game a bit. Everyone in  MK11 is pretty good looking, even Kano looks like he should be in a GQ ad while he's pissing all over over the place, which is pretty weird to me. DMC5 had me like, "Why does the cast of this game look like an reality show cast?" I enjoy looking at the female cast in that game, but Lady going from what she was in 3 to supermodel status is weird. It would be like asking Michael Buble to front a death metal band for an album because you think that's what people want.

Dante was always supposed to be redonkulously pretty, per the whole Asian fetish thing.

So Vergil had to be decent looking by proxy.

And thus Nero.

Trish had to be hot enough to bag Dante.

Everyone else? Yeah. I am right there with you.

How about FF7R? So much GQanimu.

Kano being good looking is so very dumb.

I bet Kabal looks a lot like Netflix Jigsaw under his helmet

Edited by JHDK
1 hour ago, JHDK said:

Dante was always supposed to be redonkulously pretty, per the whole Asian fetish thing.

So Vergil had to be decent looking by proxy.

And thus Nero.

Trish had to be hot enough to bag Dante.

Everyone else? Yeah. I am right there with you.

How about FF7R? So much GQanimu.

Kano being good looking is so very dumb.

I bet Kabal looks a lot like Netflix Jigsaw under his helmet

I get Dante and Vergil being good looking given that they're the offspring of divine beings, and Trish is Trish, but Nero looks like he should jacking nerds up against lockers in a Saved By The Bell remake. 😂

As for MK, I like MK11 as a game a bit more than MKX, but X rules in the art, character design, and vibe department, and I really like what they did with Kano in that game. To me, that's the best he ever looked and sounded.

Tommy got another good one as usual

these 2 little pieces of trash killed this older dude in the process of stealing his car.  There's actual footage of it too.  I don't care how young they are, after conviction I'd throw them in prison for life with zero chance of parole....and of course, that's the scenario of me being "nice" about what should happen to them.

Edited by MillionX
7 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Yeah my mom got a call on her landline from a number that appeared to be her exact landline and the name on the caller id was her exact name.

Spooky. 

Other than close relatives and friends, I rarely give out my cell. Even then I get a few spam calls.

oh MAN.  I got one of those when I still had a landline with COX tv services.  here I am, just wanting to watch a little TV and I get an annoying ass sound fx  and visual alert blocking out my show to tell me that I'm getting a call from me.  I went from already not having a good day to instant kill level rage.  The second I find a way to make all these calls forward themselves to the government, I'm getting 10 phone lines and equiping all of them with it just so they can feel that work.

26 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Tommy got another good one as usual

these 2 little pieces of trash killed this older dude in the process of stealing his car.  There's actual footage of it too.  I don't care how young they are, after conviction I'd throw them in prison for life with zero chance of parole....and of course, that's the scenario of me being "nice" about what should happen to them.

smdh. 

@misterBeeif possible can we get an angry emote added to that emote bar on the right?  Stuff like this is my evidence for why it should exist.

I miss those days when Walmart was open 24/7, man... the shit is SO annoying for me that they changed it...since I'm one of those people who happen to be wide awake and thus inclined to go buy something at 3 or 4 am.... this isn't even a side effect of the pandemic either; they switched to a 6 am open time some time ago...around 2018, I think....pandemic just made that a little worse since now it's a 7 am open time.

Man, that superior hours of availability is one of the reasons they kicked everyone else's ass for so long... now people have to wait on them to open just like any other place.

Walgreens is especially bad in some places... like it might be 10 or 11 by the time they open, if I recall...with the audacity to have higher prices than other places...yeah fuck that...haha get outta here, you're not and never will be on par with the wonderful PAWG-parades that are Publix and Target.

22 minutes ago, MillionX said:

I miss those days when Walmart was open 24/7, man... the shit is SO annoying for me that they changed it...since I'm one of those people who happen to be wide awake and thus inclined to go buy something at 3 or 4 am

when I went home from game testing/closing at D-Land, doing errands that late was ideal for me. store was mainly empty or just had those randoms like me who took advantage of the late night. Avoid the crowds, get my goods no problems. 

yeah, that was a major reason it was so good---hardly anyone would be in there at those odd times, understandably....so it was always the perfect time for shopping.  You could get in and get stuff, and be out of there in about 5 to 10 minutes tops, with no need to deal with the long lines that come with normal hours of shopping... and the best thing is that this was a store that pretty much has everything.  Say it's 4:03 am on a Wednesday, and suddenly you need a DiGiorno's pizza, toilet paper, a video game, milk, and new pants?  You want all these things right now.  Yep, Walmart's like "We got ya covered, dawg."  Meanwhile, all other stores would still be "sleep".

It was also very convenient for people with a normal daytime work schedule... it would be a regular thing for me to stop by the store and get something before work...without being in a rush.  A 7 am opening time is obviously a problem then when your start time is something like 8 or 8:30. 😞 

Edited by MillionX
3 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

when I went home from game testing/closing at D-Land, doing errands that late was ideal for me. store was mainly empty or just had those randoms like me who took advantage of the late night. Avoid the crowds, get my goods no problems. 

When I was in college, it was pretty much just me,the stockers, and Asian foreign students... mostly hot Asian chicks.

So 2 a.m. shopping was a win on all levels 

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

I got no love for Derrick but that man is no simp. It would have been impossible for him to achieve the success he did if he were. 

dude.  he got caught fucking not one, not two, but THREE chicks after getting married after ALL the be he's spouted about women being the prize, the queens, etc. and throwing men under the bus for years.  what he has accomplished is aside from that imo, but to say derrick isn't a simp is to ignore all the facts laid out, many by derrick himself.

On 3/25/2021 at 3:02 PM, AriesWarlock said:

EwuFym1WEAASc1D?format=jpg&name=4096x409

That was kind of amusing to read. I was going to type a long post on my thoughts and feelings on the matter, but race guilt and self victimization never benefits people. I think for personal experience, I've always had it mixed with both whites and blacks. Both of those experiences were kind of bad, but there's just pros and cons with everyone, with them falling victim of the same thing. Anyway, I'm saving this for reference.