Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

39 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

Ya'll thought we were done with this shit didn't ya?  Not just yet.

*Sigh* I never really commented on this gorilla glue nonsense, but I think black women and blacks in general should be more accepting of ourselves. The things that my people do. 

There's nothing wrong with going natural and ignoring the media's perception of what beauty is.

Edited by Emptyeyes
On 3/29/2021 at 5:30 AM, Emptyeyes said:

I won't give Cox Communications the time of day ever again. They were very deceptive in convincing me that I only pay once a month. They're even charging me after I discontinued their service, which I hope is an error. 

Now I understand why former customers in the millions cancelled their services. I don't like people who take advantage of others.

The company's name is cox.  They were honor bound to screw you over sooner or later.

Edited by Deadly_Raver
21 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I just feel like ppl who are dumb enough to put gorilla glue in their head should not be reproducing.... 

Maaaaan... People just seem to get more and more stupid.

And they are just gonna keep having more and more kids.

Again, Idiocracy was a foretelling.

4 minutes ago, scorp said:

Maaaaan... People just seem to get more and more stupid.

And they are just gonna keep having more and more kids.

Again, Idiocracy was a foretelling.

From what I've read, and I don't really pay too much attention to this so maybe it's wrong, but something like 50%+ of babies born are to mothers on medicaid now. The middle class can't afford kids and won't have them. Rich still have them and the poor who don't care or know better or whatever the reasoning was. I don't know if this has changed in the past year or two when I read the news article.

The Elmo joke is funny but the idea there isn't a conversation to be had there and its just a joke is some bullshit and kills the joke. 

Shit like this would be funnier if stuff like Kendrick Lamar inviting a fan on stage to sing his music then chastising her front of the entire crowed for singing HIS lyrics HE invited her on stage to sing because her skin isn't the right color for his music. 

Joke was funny. Ignoring the social commentary the joke is making ain't it tho imo. 

52 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Welfare helped fuck the black family, although there is some good to come from it, I generally despise it 

To be honest, government assistance should be limited to people with either mental or permanent physical health issues that hinders them from working. It should be temporary for the former, because at some point, a person should develop some self-sufficiency by either educating themselves in order to get somewhere in life or just start working somewhere.

I have a problem with people who feels entitled to or the continuation of government support or desperate to cheat the system. They don't realize or don't care that the system cheated them.

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Welfare helped fuck the black family, although there is some good to come from it, I generally despise it 

The ironic thing is we get all the bad press but it's statically more white people on it. That's why it was so weird when trump was so adamant to get people off of it. Black people. Became the poster boy.. Again for Welfare shenanigans. 

Also my fave republican move will always be when they wanted to drug test welfare recipients because they thought they were hustling the system. Then realized to add a drug testing program would farrr outweigh any money loss they had. 😂 Also John Oliver or colbert trying to get Republicans in Florida to agree to take the test. That dude was scarrrred. 

Edited by Maxx
19 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

A lot of people with  disabilities physical/mental can't work or can't work in normal productive working environments. 

You have a point. Yes, I'm one of those people in the mental health area at least. It has always been tough from retail, security, to working promotional events in the past. I've always felt out if place and distressed of the duration of working, where it led to self harm over a decade ago. It changed my life ever since.

Honestly, I generally don't know if I could adapt to a life time of being in an uncomfortable environment, but I'll try.

Edited by Emptyeyes

Lil Nas X’s ‘Satan Shoes’ Have Sent Conservative Christian Twitter Into a Rage Spiral

Lil-Nas-X-Satan-Shoes.jpg?w=980&q=75

A limited edition pair of ‘Satan Shoes’ from rapper Lil Nas X has caused a massive stir on the internet. 666 pairs of Satan Shoes have been produced, with each containing a pentagram pendant and one drop of human blood mixed in with 60cc of ink.

The shoes were released with Lil Nas X’s new song “MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name),” the video for which depicts the rapper descending into Hell on a stripper pole and performing a kinky lap dance for Satan before snapping the Devil’s neck and assuming the fallen one’s horns. It may be hip-hop, but that's metal af!

Exbfpl2WgAAQkl8?format=jpg&name=largeExbfpfFWUAQr3dS?format=jpg&name=large

ExbfpfpWYAAf3dA?format=jpg&name=large

Yup. It's very metal 🤘. Wish a metal band had release such a cool package^

Pastor Greg Locke, a noted conspiracy theorist who claimed Joe Biden was hiding Satanic imagery in the 2020 Democratic National Convention logo, mentioned Lil Nas X’s Satan Shoes in a sermon, claiming he’ll never listen to “Old Town Road” again:

However, the Church of Satan seems to approve of the shoes

| https://loudwire.com/satan-shoes-conservative-christian-twitter-reactions-lil-nas-x/

28 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Pastor:I'll never listen to Old Town Road again 

Me: Why where you listening to it in the first place he sings about drugs and commuting adultery. 

"Tell us you didn't actually listen to the song without telling us you didn't actually listen to the song."

Pilot's last words: I'm so motherfuckin' tired of these motherfuckin' snakes on motherfuckin' planes!

How do people feel dating or having sex with women in their 60s and 70s? My first time from consent was from a woman around this age group that never revealed her age to me.

Despite that I prefer youthful looking adults, the sex from that senior was a nice experience back then, as if we understood  each other at the time.

I'm pretty open regardless, so I would take what I can get that's available, as long as they are attractive.

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have a problem with hooking up with a "GILF"/Cougar type if she was still looking good.  There's an older lady I knew at work that was seemingly an actual possibility to fulfill this fantasy....but fortunately the more logical, reasonable side of my brain won out and I resisted the temptation....y'know, since hooking up with a co-worker is one of the most dangerous decisions a guy can make in life.  It always amuses me when various dumb people have that opinion of "hey, take a chance!" regarding that sort of thing.  Nah, fuck that.  Only a moron rolls the dice like that with any kind of a decent job on the line, imo. (*there's also 1 person I know that says this, that I suspect has a desire to see other people end up as miserable as he is in life....so he may be saying shit like that with the *hope* that it all goes wrong, actually.)

Ok, this latest T. Sotomayor vid.... I haven't finished watching it yet but I was suspicious right from the start...that guy in the older "8th grade grad" pic looked QUITE old for an "8th grader"...

*EDIT--man, so he died and this crazy bitch and her husband just threw some clothes over the body to hide it?!

.. so much for that old saying my tribe likes to brag about--"Black don't crack!"---yeah ok 😆  heh, I've always laughed to myself like "yeah right" about that line... I remember one girl back in school who had a kid early, so that may have affected things---she was already looking like late 30s or early 40s by the time she was in high school.

edit--damn smokin hot ass girls working on the local news as usual, I see...I love that this is a basic golden rule of tv...only fine women are allowed to work on-screen 98% of the time 🙂 ... Fox 19 Brittany Harry... lawd have mercy that one 

Edited by MillionX