Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

sheeeittt, I miss those days when I could like a pig, not have to work out and continue being slim and trim... getting by purely on having the high metabolism.  (haha, everyone in this category has heard it all before from older folks when they see you pigging out again--> "Where does he put all that?")  Now that easy weight gain is actually possible, the exercise routines become a necessary thing to maintain.  Fortunately I'm nowhere close to being those huge slugs people see on the "My 600 lbs. life" shows...it's strange to me that anyone would let things get to that point.  Also, exercise is pretty damn fun, imo.  Everyone should be burning the hell out of those calories on a regular basis, I'd say.  

On another note--- I spotted Mica Burton's fine ass in this recent VTM session on the World of Darkness channel....it took a while to remember who she was though--- she's actually the daughter of Levar Burton, the "Reading Rainbow" (and of Star Trek TNG fame)... kind of a shame you don't see much of her here due to the format of shows like this... the cutie Josephine McAdam is in the mix as well here...

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

Starting April 5th, anyone 18 and up will be able to get the covid vaccines here in FL.

Have your states lowered the minimum age requirement or are planning to do so?

I think it's monday (March 29th) here.  It could be April.  All I know is if the VA bugs me about it one more time they better have the tranq riffles ready 'cause I'm coming in the door teeth first.

Edited by Deadly_Raver

RGS3, if you read this, I guess I was a bit of an asshole toward you in the past. So, I kind of felt bad on how I've acted against you. I'm very intuitive and can an arrogant bitch at times on what my emotions tells me of that person.

I think when SRK opens up, if possible, I will re-register, and I would like to have a discussion or debate with people as a form of atonement in certain subjects that are forbidden here. So, I still remember the thumbs down on my posts that were deleted, which I find interesting.

So, I won't be avoiding anyone on the matter anymore. I'll stand my ground on the claims that I make from now on.

13 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

RGS3, if you read this, I guess I was a bit of an asshole toward you in the past. So, I kind of felt bad on how I've acted against you. I'm very intuitive and can an arrogant bitch at times on what my emotions tells me of that person.

I think when SRK opens up, if possible, I will re-register, and I would like to have a discussion or debate with people as a form of atonement in certain subjects that are forbidden here. So, I still remember the thumbs down on my posts that were deleted, which I find interesting.

So, I won't be avoiding anyone on the matter anymore. I'll stand my ground on the claims that I make from now on.

I don't hold internet grudges and what happens in one thread stays there. We cool. 

53 minutes ago, Maxx said:

These mofos are gonna scream about living forever and commit suburban crimes 

You overestimate their effectual capacity.

Never underestimate their capacity for stupidity, but always divide their aptitude by it.

Wet farts and wet paper bags vs lighter fluid and dashed doorstep dreams.

No Alpha Dog.

Only Alpo forever stuck in a can.

No opposable thumbs up.

And Hooch long gone.

EDIT:

For reals.

These are the kind of dudes who'll horizontally apply paper cuts to their wrists, and then proceed to OD on meth to take away the pain.

Over an unliked Tweet, even.

Edited by JHDK
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

I can't 😂😂😂

spacer.png

ya'll worried about what he's singing?  Look at elmo's eyelids.  Exactly.  He ain't got none.  what kind of drugs is he on?  You ain't sneaking up on Elmo son.  Not today baby.  

Speaking of eyes, Pops and son are wearing the same eyeliner.  I'm just saying that shit looks like they didn't think too far beyond their noses before they did the deed.  Speaking of noses, That kid didn't get his dad's nose and for some reason that bothers me.  Where his mom at?  Get Maury on the phone!!  We doing some DNA tests on sesame street today.  

7 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Maybe I have pasd from all the racebaiting bullshit Angel posts if this was legit posted as a joke. 

You passive aggressively post racial stuff here though from time to time 

I'm not passive aggressive. I'm pretty upfront about my views on here. 

8 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

You don't think that's funny, man? The way those dudes are looking at Elmo? That caption is hilarious imo.

Like I said, maybe it's just because of stuff people like Angel have posted here before. But nah, I don't think it's funny. 

I've actually been at karaoke in Atlanta and singing songs that I forgot have that word in the song and that isn't a funny situation to be in. 

Edited by DoctaMario
2 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Like I said, maybe it's just because of stuff people like Angel have posted here before. But nah, I don't think it's funny. 

Guess I haven't really paid attention to much of what Angel has said, or even cared to (no offense to Angel, I just haven't noticed anything).  But that Elmo post got me. 

2 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

Guess I haven't really paid attention to much of what Angel has said, or even cared to (no offense to Angel, I just haven't noticed anything).  But that Elmo post got me. 

And that's fine, I wouldn't expect folks to stop posting stuff like that just because i don't think it's funny, and they shouldn't. 

Edited by DoctaMario

I won't give Cox Communications the time of day ever again. They were very deceptive in convincing me that I only pay once a month. They're even charging me after I discontinued their service, which I hope is an error. 

Now I understand why former customers in the millions cancelled their services. I don't like people who take advantage of others.

Edited by Emptyeyes