Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

21 minutes ago, Deadly_Raver said:

dude.  he got caught fucking not one, not two, but THREE chicks after getting married after ALL the be he's spouted about women being the prize, the queens, etc. and throwing men under the bus for years.  what he has accomplished is aside from that imo, but to say derrick isn't a simp is to ignore all the facts laid out, many by derrick himself.

Everything you just said is opposite of simp. A simp wouldn't be married and cheat on said wife with three side chicks. A simp wouldn't have gullible women following their gospel. This a guy who got bitches simping for him. C'mon now.

27 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

A simp wouldn't be married and cheat on said wife with three side chicks.

I beg to differ.  I wouldn't have called him a simp over this part if he were simply dating.  Now, once you make the relationship exclusive as in bf/gf, you leaving the rest of them chicks alone and she's saying,"no" to the other guys.  He didn't do that.  He was so weak to the womb that he still couldn't leave the p-sleeves alone even after marrying his woman.  

If you ask me, that's some simp ass behavior which ironically, Derrick himself has called out many times before in his videos.  

33 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

A simp wouldn't have gullible women following their gospel.

I don't think you could've picked a worse way to phrase that one.  More often than not, it is exactly a simp who would use this ploy.  Pastors are rather infamous now for drawing them in with,"the gospel" and pounding chicks in the back of the church after service.  All that,"Catching the holy ghost" and "Fainting" on the pastor?  Yeah, she's trying to get bent over a table after services today.  It became such an open secret that The movie,"Friday" even has a joke about it.  Ironically enough when Derrick got caught being unfaithful to his wife what did he do?  Yep, you guessed it.  He played the,"I'm with the lord now" card as if he were summoning Exodia with a pair of draw fours attached to it.  That is one of the things that disgusts me to no end.  If you done fucked up, just take that "L".  Don't try to hide behind God now.  You sure didn't ask for his help when you betrayed your vows, so leave him out of this now.

39 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

This a guy who got bitches simping for him. C'mon now.

Just because he has simps, doesn't mean he himself isn't one.  When you're steady doing the whole,"Milady is never wrong" and "you always have to listen to your woman" no matter HOW many times both have been proven to be wrong, he is acting as a simp would.  He is making money off it and I'm not gonna hate on him for that, but to say he isn't acting like a simp is wrong IMO.

I feel sorry for Anna  Akana and the asian community. I watch her youtube channel every once in a while and addressing asian hate that was heart felt today.

I feel sorry for her talking about being raped especially. That's kind of distrust and discomfort I've developed from those two white doctors in my childhood.  Though, I'm glad to have a therapist that happens to be white where I can be sympathized with and hopefully grow out of being somewhat racially uncomfortable. So, I know that this form of thinking isn't rational.

To me and only to me, human diversity has always led to alot of problems and our own worst nightmare. Just because we have come a long way, doesn't mean we can't slowly but surely go backwards. A truce to a diverse country can't be fully mastered along many other problems that are undesirably escalated and forced on us, that could led to the nation grumbling someday.

1 hour ago, Deadly_Raver said:

I beg to differ.  I wouldn't have called him a simp over this part if he were simply dating.  Now, once you make the relationship exclusive as in bf/gf, you leaving the rest of them chicks alone and she's saying,"no" to the other guys.  He didn't do that.  He was so weak to the womb that he still couldn't leave the p-sleeves alone even after marrying his woman.  

If you ask me, that's some simp ass behavior which ironically, Derrick himself has called out many times before in his videos.  

Being married won't stop someone from cheating. It never has and it never will. Unless Derrick destroyed his marriage to appease his side chick's it isn't simp behavior. The only person he went out of the way to please was himself. 

I don't think you could've picked a worse way to phrase that one.  More often than not, it is exactly a simp who would use this ploy.  Pastors are rather infamous now for drawing them in with,"the gospel" and pounding chicks in the back of the church after service.  All that,"Catching the holy ghost" and "Fainting" on the pastor?  Yeah, she's trying to get bent over a table after services today.  It became such an open secret that The movie,"Friday" even has a joke about it.  Ironically enough when Derrick got caught being unfaithful to his wife what did he do?  Yep, you guessed it.  He played the,"I'm with the lord now" card as if he were summoning Exodia with a pair of draw fours attached to it.  That is one of the things that disgusts me to no end.  If you done fucked up, just take that "L".  Don't try to hide behind God now.  You sure didn't ask for his help when you betrayed your vows, so leave him out of this now.

Nah man, simp are the ones who are the suckers. They ain't puppet masters. If a simp was able to manipulate people to do what they wanted them to do they wouldn't be simp. That's not how they work.

Just because he has simps, doesn't mean he himself isn't one.  When you're steady doing the whole,"Milady is never wrong" and "you always have to listen to your woman" no matter HOW many times both have been proven to be wrong, he is acting as a simp would.  He is making money off it and I'm not gonna hate on him for that, but to say he isn't acting like a simp is wrong IMO

He did that because that was his business. He knew what to say, what to do to get these women to describe to his channel, buy his book, and other means to line his pockets. The man is a narcissist. You need to look up what a simp means because you clearly have no idea.

On 3/25/2021 at 11:49 AM, Lord Vega said:

Cisco is so soft that he couldn't even handle my avatar. Heh heh heh! 😄

You should be thankful for my infinite mercy and outstanding compassion that I gave you a warning to check yourself. The mod saved your ass, and if he did not force you to change that you would have been being hanging on a tree serving as an example for JDHD, Hackingbird,and the other girlyman here as to what happens when you test the One Who is Undefeated. 

Edited by weneedhim
6 minutes ago, weneedhim said:

You should be thankful for my infinite mercy and outstanding compassion that I gave you a warning to check yourself. The mod saved your ass, and if he did not force you to change that you would have been being hanging on a tree serving as an example for JDHD, Hackingbird,and the other girlyman here as to what happens when you test the One Who is Undefeated. 

I think you're talking to someone, if not the other half to me as you people say, was probably permanent banned here. 

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised should I were to be next, considering that any edge used against me will be the case.

As of this time, you're stuck with me.

51 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

A truce to a diverse country can't be fully mastered along many other problems that are undesirably escalated and forced on us, that could led to the nation grumbling someday.

I too am against racism. I don't believe that people should hate each other for their ethnicity but at the same time, i think doing good to those who hurt you is the right way to handle things. You can mix payback by giving love. 

There was one time where I was walking down the street and a group homeless guys called me a chink and how they wanted me to cook them dumplings. I was ready to lariat their ass but i ignored it and moved on.. I was also very occupied emotionally because I was suffering from erectile disfunction so i couldn't build up the emotion to react. To combat my physical issue, I would buy a box of 12 donuts from the Dunkin Donuts that was near this place. I would put my cock inside the hole of the donuts and just try to lift it.. or flex it. It was 12 donuts because the rings come in different sizes, and the donuts weighed differently. Anyway, when I was done with flexing, i would then donate the donuts to them to eat. It was a mixture of generosity and also a bit of payback and because of that they stopped calling me gook and chink. They call me captain now. 

Edited by weneedhim
18 minutes ago, weneedhim said:

I too am against racism. I don't believe that people should hate each other for their ethnicity but at the same time, i think doing good to those who hurt you is the right way to handle things. You can mix payback by giving love. 

There was one time where I was walking down the street and a group homeless guys called me a chink and how they wanted me to cook them dumplings. I was ready to lariat their ass but i ignored it and moved on.. I was also very occupied emotionally because I was suffering from erectile disfunction so i couldn't build up the emotion to react. To combat my physical issue, I would buy a box of 12 donuts from the Dunkin Donuts that was near this place. I would put my cock inside the hole of the donuts and just try to lift it.. or flex it. It was 12 donuts because the rings come in different sizes, and the donuts weighed differently. Anyway, when I was done with flexing, i would then donate the donuts to them to eat. It was a mixture of generosity and also a bit of payback and because of that they stopped calling me gook and chink. They call me captain now.

I can't believe I thumbs up your post for something this kind, but there's always decency in people, despite the differences in us.

1 hour ago, HD-Man said:

Simps on base terms are guys with no backbone who let women walk all over them are easily manipulated and generally have a "Women are always right", pick-me type of attitude. Or at least that's what I know the word to mean 

As a former simp (before the phrase was a thing) I can co-sign this and am glad those days are behind me. 

1 hour ago, weneedhim said:

That's... a very thin flex.

I think there may be a difference in viewpoints based on age.

A dude in their teens and twenties thinks of and acts differently towards and around women then men in their thirties and forties and older.

A lot of things inexperienced dudes think is true really is not, but, internet or otherwise, most young men are around other young men and are far more vocal than most experienced prime/older men.

There's another corollary to this, in that stupid people/fools will tend to talk and are quick to provide false info and attack others that tell the truth. I'm not a religious man, but I think Proverbs is a quick and accurate read that actually lists a lot of this stuff right out if you pay attention. The OT especially is kind of interesting on this simp stuff, especially if you read about Samson. A lot of it is a trip. You don't have to be religious to enjoy it, in fact you might enjoy some of these storylines more if you're not trying to find good in it or anything.

Like even the Witcher Law of Surprise is just ripped right off the Bible. People know about the Witcher version but have no idea that it's literally in the Bible. Except in the Bible version, it's a human sacrifice of a young virgin girl instead of a boy becoming a witcher.

10 minutes ago, Serpent said:

A dude in their teens and twenties thinks of and acts differently towards and around women then men in their thirties and forties and older.

A lot of things inexperienced dudes think is true really is not, but, internet or otherwise, most young men are around other young men and are far more vocal than most experienced prime/older men.

I was fortunate to have a lot of female friends so I could compare notes on things I heard from dudes my own age. Probably the worst people a young dude could take dating advice from is dudes his age. Older dudes are probably the best, followed by females. 

11 minutes ago, Serpent said:

There's another corollary to this, in that stupid people/fools will tend to talk and are quick to provide false info and attack others that tell the truth. I'm not a religious man, but I think Proverbs is a quick and accurate read that actually lists a lot of this stuff right out if you pay attention. The OT especially is kind of interesting on this simp stuff, especially if you read about Samson. A lot of it is a trip. You don't have to be religious to enjoy it, in fact you might enjoy some of these storylines more if you're not trying to find good in it or anything.

Like even the Witcher Law of Surprise is just ripped right off the Bible. People know about the Witcher version but have no idea that it's literally in the Bible. Except in the Bible version, it's a human sacrifice of a young virgin girl instead of a boy becoming a witcher.

And the Bible straight up ripped-off even older stories, from more ancient societies.

As to relationship stuff, I for one am glad that I am not in the game anymore.

Not that it was particularly hard to get laid, but finding a girl that was smart and fun hanging around with, was.

Younger girls these days seem way more insipid than when I was in my twenties.

Maybe the modern 30s-40s just hid it better.

2 hours ago, Emptyeyes said:

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised should I were to be next, considering that any edge used against me will be the case.

It's pretty simple.  Stick to the site rules/don't antagonize people and nothing is going to happen to you.

Lord Vega kept going on religious diatribes for no reason and basically asked to get banned.

1 hour ago, JHDK said:

That's... a very thin flex.

the blue berry donuts have big holes.

I could do two at a time.

edit: The exercise isn't just flexing. There are other forums of erection exercises that you can perform with donuts. One other version is lying down and concentrating to keep your dick pointing straight up in the air. Then just throw the donut a bit in the air and try to play ring toss. It's very hard to do, especially with cruller donuts. 

i really recommend this exercise because it's practical and you don't need to worry about wasting money because you can always give it the homeless after. You are helping yourself and the community. 

Edited by weneedhim

sheeeeitttt, I'm just now realizing another channel of old stuff--- "Decades".  Currently, they have a marathon of The Fall Guy!  That had one of my favorite intro themes of all time; I've listened to it regularly for years:

...love that shit... when I was thinking up a username for xbox live, one of my ideas I almost went with was "Unknown Stuntman" as mentioned in this legendary intro 😆

2 hours ago, misterBee said:

It's pretty simple.  Stick to the site rules/don't antagonize people and nothing is going to happen to you.

Lord Vega kept going on religious diatribes for no reason and basically asked to get banned.

It's a coin toss for me to provoke in return, what people done onto me first. And I won't lie to you, antagonizing in return can be fun and absorbing. I'll try to learn some impulse control, though.

Strange, but you seem admirable to me. So, I'll do my best to get along with the people here, just for you.

12 hours ago, MillionX said:

Say it's 4:03 am on a Wednesday, and suddenly you need a DiGiorno's pizza, toilet paper, a video game, milk, and new pants?  You want all these things right now.

Where I went to college they used to have 24 hour grocery stores, and it was fun because in the middle of the night no one is doing normal grocery shopping.  I remember I was there once, I think to buy a pack of cookies, and the guy in front of me in line had a shopping cart completely filled with frozen dinners.

27 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

From those who have been: are movie theaters good to go to now? Are they being as safe as they can? Been thinking of going to one to see that flick called Nobody, but I'm kinda staying away from all non-necessary gatherings with this pandemic.

Well I went to my local theatre 2 weeks after a movie released.

There were only 4-5 people in the theatre and they were keeping their masks on. 

I sat 15-20 feet away and kept my mask on the whole time. I generally don't buy concessions or eat during a theatrical showing.

Mine is AMC and as far as I know only shut down for a short time in 2020. 

This is the only way I've seen movies ,but I can't give you an estimate bc the level of activity is different for each place.

Outside of groceries/gas, I barely go out and usually limit myself to one Sunday trip.  

3 hours ago, JHDK said:

And the Bible straight up ripped-off even older stories, from more ancient societies.

One of my interests when I was younger was mythology, I'd read up all the mythology I could find. A lot of the stories and concepts keep getting repeated, especially the Noah and Moses stories, very, very common. Right down to the details like a prophesy of the king getting killed by someone, so all the young boys are murdered, but one that gets raised by the king himself etc.

I've tried asking various departments when in college but never got a satisfying answer to why or what connection there could have been, outside of them just basically saying it's copied or they are basic human ideas that everyone would come up with on their own (which I don't particularly buy but I guess whatever). I'd always wondered why this isn't mentioned more, just tying in various cultures and religions and the like and showing how similar human beings are.

2 hours ago, weneedhim said:

the blue berry donuts have big holes.

I could do two at a time.

edit: The exercise isn't just flexing. There are other forums of erection exercises that you can perform with donuts. One other version is lying down and concentrating to keep your dick pointing straight up in the air. Then just throw the donut a bit in the air and try to play ring toss. It's very hard to do, especially with cruller donuts. 

i really recommend this exercise because it's practical and you don't need to worry about wasting money because you can always give it the homeless after. You are helping yourself and the community. 

I'm a 8" guy who can't squeeze into Magnums, 9/10 batches.

So I'm good, thanks.

And Dunkin sucks.

The only decent doughnut is from the rare good local, non-chain joint.

Chain doughnut joints don't get the mix right, and make them too sweet.

Doughnuts ought to be nearer bread than cake.

8 minutes ago, Serpent said:

One of my interests when I was younger was mythology, I'd read up all the mythology I could find. A lot of the stories and concepts keep getting repeated, especially the Noah and Moses stories, very, very common. Right down to the details like a prophesy of the king getting killed by someone, so all the young boys are murdered, but one that gets raised by the king himself etc.

I've tried asking various departments when in college but never got a satisfying answer to why or what connection there could have been, outside of them just basically saying it's copied or they are basic human ideas that everyone would come up with on their own (which I don't particularly buy but I guess whatever). I'd always wondered why this isn't mentioned more, just tying in various cultures and religions and the like and showing how similar human beings are.

I've been a huge mythology buff ever since junior high.

The Epic of Gilgamesh is an interesting read, for sure.

Just now, Emptyeyes said:

Lovely display. One of those baby faces from a far.

I know I'm sexy as fuck, but that was not the main attraction, it was Thunderthighs getting Thunderclapped! I'm actually a really hairy dude, and I have to shave twice a day. This is me after my evening shave 🙂

I'd love to see you guys try this sometime. It's surprisingly easy and very, very fun.

1 minute ago, Dayaan said:

I know I'm sexy as fuck, but that was not the main attraction, it was Thunderthighs getting Thunderclapped! I'm actually a really hairy dude, and I have to shave twice a day. This is me after my evening shave 🙂

I'd love to see you guys try this sometime. It's surprisingly easy and very, very fun.

I shave twice too.

...a week. 😕

Still don't have a full beard.

After 30, it just ain't happening. 😞

My fellow Scots wept. From laughter.

1 minute ago, JHDK said:

I shave twice too.

...a week. 😕

Still don't have a full beard.

After 30, it just ain't happening. 😞

My fellow Scots wept. From laughter.

You need to eat more meat. That's all I do. I eat meat all day, every day. When I'm not eating meat, I'm drinking milk. My vegetables are always consumed alongside meat. 

I'm the kind of guy that doesn't gain weight so I eat however much I want and I pretty much never get side effects. For me, the secret is to consume that which may have consumed me...

Still, I don't get luscious beards. It's always huge patches and I end up looking like that blue chef from Chowder.

1 hour ago, JHDK said:

And Dunkin sucks.

The only decent doughnut is from the rare good local, non-chain joint.

Dunkin has bigger holes. I've tried erection exercises with krispy creme and the ones you buy at the supermarket are expensive, they don't have the synergetic circumference at a decent price  like duncan.  Another added bonus is if you microwave the glaze donut for 5 sec it actually feels good. Try it out. 

Edited by weneedhim
2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

From those who have been: are movie theaters good to go to now? Are they being as safe as they can? Been thinking of going to one to see that flick called Nobody, but I'm kinda staying away from all non-necessary gatherings with this pandemic.

Nope...not when someone can still skeet skeet in the dark on your chair and you never would know. 🤣

Real talk theaters are gross 

8 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Being married won't stop someone from cheating. It never has and it never will. Unless Derrick destroyed his marriage to appease his side chick's it isn't simp behavior. The only person he went out of the way to please was himself. 

If you ask me, his marriage is DONE.  I don't see her (the wife) coming back from this.  She'll hang on for a year or two, then pull the plug.  IMO The only reason she's hanging on right now is because he's one of those,"High value" or "select" guys.  yep, he's rolled the big 6's that ladies love so he's going to get away with it more than a short guy like me, whose only rolling 5's.    

A little off topic, but I wouldn't say that the only person he pleased was himself.  After all, it takes two for that tango.  While it is possible that one or two of those ladies didn't know he was married, I'll bet dollars to donuts that one or more did know.  That means her sisters in team jackson stabbed her (the wife) in the back as much as he did.  Women in general are not very forgiving of this kind of thing.

Nah man, simp are the ones who are the suckers. They ain't puppet masters. If a simp was able to manipulate people to do what they wanted them to do they wouldn't be simp. That's not how they work.

Okay.  Now here's where some shit might get stirred or started so I apologize ahead of time as that isn't my intention.

another reason why I call jackson a simp:  His lies.

Jackson has been spouting his whole,"Self love" and "You go girl" thing for years.  Not a big deal on it's own, but he had to dog out men to do it.  His whole lying to women to get them to believe his line isn't new, but he swore up and down that he's the real deal.  Obviously, that has been proven to be false.  He's and overgrown simp who got caught.  

Worst part of it all?  He didn't have to be.  He could've just stayed single.  He could've laid off with the lies.  He could've shut up with running men down.  if he wanted to get with all the ladies, then by all means do so.  I have no problem with that.  nope,  He had to hold himself up like some better than thou guru by stepping on the backs of others.  If you gonna act like you're Superman, you damn sure better be able to pass the flight test.  He was able to fake it for a long time, but now he has face planted in the kryptonite called hypocrisy.  Ol' Clark Can't wasn't even practicing what he preached and now everybody can see he's everything he called other men out for being.

He did that because that was his business. He knew what to say, what to do to get these women to describe to his channel, buy his book, and other means to line his pockets. The man is a narcissist. You need to look up what a simp means because you clearly have no idea.

Don't just take my word for it. other guys have been on the case much longer and they were all waiting for this.

there are more but I obviously don't want to spam up the whole place with a wall of text.  Just type in 'derrick jaxn simp' into youtube and get a few buckets of popcorn.