Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Dr. Evil is hilarious. 

More 80s music:

I remember one time I was playing SFIV and some guy over the mic called me Shiva. Shiva is a very interesting God. He hung out with everybody, even criminals. He is God of All Things. It's possible Shiva is also Poseidon and Thoth. 

Edited by Lord Vega
32 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

I often find that mixed people are the most beautiful people. 

That's a bold thing to say here, which I Iike that you behold that quality. At the end, I think everyone has their various preferences. For myself, I can't be color blind all the time, but I maintain being open to all races. During my time for sleeping around for different flavors were always welcomed. I wouldn't mind doing the samething for dating. 

16 minutes ago, Emptyeyes said:

That's a bold thing to say here, which I Iike that you behold that quality. At the end, I think everyone has their various preferences. For myself, I can't be color blind all the time, but I maintain being open to all races. During my time for sleeping around for different flavors were always welcomed. I wouldn't mind doing the samething for dating. 

It's an opinion and opinions are not facts or absolute truth. Preferences just mean you have a certain kind of thing you like. That's all. 

y'know... I bet there's people out there that are still using WebTV.  It wouldn't surprise me because there's still some out there that have an AOL account...

well, quick internet research says MS acquired it at some point (of course) and it became rebranded as MSN TV.... I haven't even heard of that.

Another old thing---I remember it was odd that TiVo was the more popular thing, when ReplayTV was a far superior concept.  TiVo was an ongoing service, while ReplayTV was something you just paid for one time.... most people are foolish with money, so perhaps it shouldn't be a surprise that the "service" went on to be a more successful thing.  I had a DVD Recorder as my recording device of choice.  It had a built-in hdd... I eventually got lazy about using dvdr/dvdrw discs, so this evolved to a routine of just recording things to that device's hdd each time.  There was a couple of video game clips I had on there too...heh, sheeeeittt, I loved that device.  

4 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

This reminds me of those mood rings. You guys remember those? They turned green when I was happy, and when I was mad they left big red marks on people's foreheads.

Nice to have someone that can relate here. For me, happiness changes to green eyes. Anger is a grayer color. 

14 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

It's kinda funny that none of the SRK stalwarts joined up in this 3.5 week shutdown but all the wackos are posting in full swing.

For Geese, posting on here is like a Hindu eating steak lol

You consider people you don't understand, people who are different, and people who you dislike as "wackos". Is that bigotry? It's okay. We all hate something or someone, many of us just don't want to admit it. Do you expect conformity out of people? "Oh, he's not part of the in crowd therefore he's not cool". Are you still in high school?

Edited by Lord Vega
2 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

How long have you been without your meds?

Either that or you're a 40 year old man putting on a persona to be "cool".

I have more sympathy for the former.

You're a hypocrite, man. At least I am aware I can be a hypocrite, too. Stop pretending to be above that crap. I will now put you on ignore. You are just a common mundane person. I got what I needed from you. Most humans are simply mundane and low level in Consciousness development. You are boring. 

5 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

How long have you been without your meds?

Either that or you're a 40 year old man putting on a persona to be "cool".

I have more sympathy for the former.

What if his posting is a side-effect of his meds, and he's actually not an asshole somewhere deep inside of Pfizer's meta?

That makes for a cooler story.

But it doesn't really help us make a case for tolerating his shitposting.

Well, I just blocked three butthurt losers. I really need to stop speaking to low level people unless I want to go down to their level and be stupid like them. Arguing really is stupid when you are arguing with stupid people unless you want to play with them.  

I actually enjoy bothering people when I am being myself. If you keep on getting offended by me, you are weak. 

spacer.png

Edited by Lord Vega
5 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

Well, I just blocked three butthurt losers. I really need to stop speaking to low level people unless I want to go down to their level and be stupid like them. Arguing really is stupid. 

Talking to yourselves is unhealthy, anyway.

It isn't called blocking when you stop hitting yourself, fyi.

It is called a goddamned shame by everyone else.

Edited by JHDK

You guys hate me for what you guys do as well. It's okay. It's natural for humans to be hypocrites. At least try to not be one. If you are aware of the fact that you are a hypocrite, you have stepped up your level of intellect. 

It's funny how you guys think I am just playing a persona; far from it. This is my real personality and it's just too advanced for you to accept and realize it's real. 

I bet RSG3 is raging and screaming in his butthurt pain. Ha ha ha! Okay, I'm done playing with the ants. 🙂

Edited by Lord Vega
18 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

4fmt7m09dqo61.jpg

I'd ask @M A R T I A Nif he has had similar experiences, but he has left us 😔

Not personally, no.

But I have had a doordash driver ditch an order and leave me hanging because the restaurant kept him waiting a couple of minutes.

I am always polite.

And I wasn't rude after.

I simply stopped using doordash.

Edited by JHDK
Yes, Korea. I meant restaurant.

It seems that Chadooky is now clicking the laugh button to bother me due to what I have been saying. Are you actually laughing, Chadnad or are you just trying to get under my skin or both? 🙂 He's trying to be sneaky with his trolling as if to imply he is more intelligent than I am. He probably just thinks I'm funny though. 

I really got to do a better job in ignoring the haters. I'm never going to leave this place until if I ever get permabanned, so you guys better get used to my presence. 

This girl is so beautiful. The song is also beautiful. 

Edited by Lord Vega
36 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

No one hates you. 

You aren't important enough for such an emotion. 

I refuse to block anyone.

I am not a bitch.

I kind of feel bad for MisterBee, though.

Btier posts on average waste the bandwidth of five other posts,each.

Btier posts are like Cisco posts except without the potential for the occasional option-select lel.

Btier posts are clown shoes on a dead clown who is the sole body present at his own funeral.

The fallout of this Derrick Jaxn situation continues to be golden... of course all the youtubers are on this like flies on shit... Tommy Sotomayor is streaming live again about it right now, the MLD was live earlier today about it, Blerds n Da Hood had a segment on it, Aba & Preach of course from day 1... annnd while typing this I got the notification of Solo84 going live about this shit.  So much gold here..

Drama Popcorn GIF

30 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Love how BTier talks about people getting "butthurt", but gets triggered when people put the LOL reaction on his posts.

Not loving how his senseless drivel is basically spamming this topic.

Yes, I was slightly triggered. So? We all get butthurt. We are all hypocrites. We are all human after all, but we should all try to improve. Are you feeling angry right now or felt angry earlier? I sensed someone's anger here. I wonder whose it was. You still seem to have not evolved enough to understand me. How sad? I feel that you pointed me out because you are still having personal issues with me. Am I correct? I doubt you will admit that though. I don't think you are strong enough to admit your weakness. 

Edited by Lord Vega
6 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

This was painful to watch...

you beat me to it.  

painful to watch, but far too common.  My dudes, if you're still out there trying to date or LTR, you're going to be dealing with stuff like this.  Ladies, it's the same for you.  Put your damn foot down and Draw a line in the sand with it.  I'm sorry, but people are always out trying to test you now.  You're trying to find someone to be with and they're trying to see how much shit you will take before you break.  Sad but true.  If you're going to continue dealing with others, then know that you'll be dealing with this.

1 hour ago, Lord Vega said:

Yes, I was slightly triggered. So? We all get butthurt. We are all hypocrites. We are all human after all, but we should all try to improve. Are you feeling angry right now or felt angry earlier? I sensed someone's anger here. I wonder whose it was. You still seem to have not evolved enough to understand me. How sad? I feel that you pointed me out because you are still having personal issues with me. Am I correct? I doubt you will admit that though. I don't think you are strong enough to admit your weakness. 

Before I go to bed, there is some advice that you should take heed of. Don't let these people control your emotions by getting you banned. That's what they want. Sometimes a little arrogance in place can help protect you from their kind, of no longer giving them the time of day. That's what I'll be doing from now on. 

You and StarHammer are definitely the stand out regulars of this topic. I thank you too for that so far.