Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I've never actually given ranks to these fine ass broads from the older era of television... that could be fun...right away these are the top tiers that come to mind:

• "That Girl" Marlo Thomas
  • "Janet from Three's Company" Joyce DeWitt
  • Wonder Woman Lynda Carter (*I'd still pounce today, no question.)
  • Valerie Bertinelli from One Day At A Time
  • Marilu Henner from Taxi
  • "Samantha Stevens" Elizabeth Montgomery
  • "Jeanie" Barbara Eden

Taxi is on now... goddamn Marilu Henner... absolute RIDICULOUS smoke-show right there... I always figure she was the point of origin for my "thing" about redheads. 😳 She's looking so good in this episode right now... I'd eat the hell out of that all damn day.  She could have her way with me whenever, no questions asked.

https://youtu.be/UOpbT-PzXvQ

^her on The Tonight Show in 1990....here she is actually on the show:

Delicious.

3 hours ago, MillionX said:

I've never actually given ranks to these fine ass broads from the older era of television... that could be fun...right away these are the top tiers that come to mind:

• "Jeanie" Barbara Eden

Oh yes.  You KNOW I can fap to this.  You gave us your seven, now here's mine.

Starting it off with one who's on your list:  Lynda"Wonder Woman" Carter.   You don't need no lasso to get me to tell you the truth, just crack a smile and I'll spill my guts.

Second on the list ls.......Catherine,"Daisy Duke" Bach:  What the fuck?  You can have half your booty sticking out and still be charming and ladylike?  Yes. That was our favorite country girl.  

Seriously though.  I don't see how she got them that far up her butt and was still able to walk.  Who knows?  Maybe she glued them on..................

Third is a three-way tie between Loni Anderson (Jennifer marlowe on the show "WKRP in Cincinnati"), Lydia cornell (Sarah Rush from the TV show"Too close for comfort")and Dolly Parton (Doralee Rhodes on the TV show"9 to 5").  

This is a hard one (Pun intended) because each of them  brought enormous.............assets to the screen.  They were all hired on sex appeal, but IMO turned out to be quite funny as well.  

number four: Cassandra "Elvira, Mistress of the dark" Peterson.  Do you really need an explanation?  We got a lady of the night who's personality is even bigger than her boobs..........but not as big as her hair.  the big 80s hair. I loved it.  We've got hotties and horror, One the greatest entertainment combos of all time.  For a lot of us young boys, she was that first lady that our mom didn't know about.  

Number five: Another one from the above list, this time it's Barbara "I Dream of Jeanie" Eden.  Admittedly, that outfit did a lot of it on top of her just being funny as hell.

Number six: is Another three-way tie between Joyce,"Janet Wood" Dewitt of,"Three's company" fame, Deborah,"Jackie Rush" Van Valkenburgh from "Too Close for Comfort", and finally, Jane,"Diana"Badler from the Sci-Fi Series,"V".  The blondes had a tie up top, these three have it going on in the bottom.  All three had them legs, especially Jane Badler.  I've already warned her once before:  If you invade this planet, I'm gonna bend you over and smash your moon.

She's number 7 on the list, but Number 1 in my heart:  Nichelle "Lt. Uhura" Nichols.   

Oh MY GOD.  You my dear are the one.  How you gonna be that fine and that good an actress too?  It is a good thing for Starfleet that I wasn't assigned to that ship.  Like Million says, she would "Get pounced".  OH yes you would my dear.  That ship's designation might be NCC-1701, but we ALL know that it's really the LOVE boat.  The captain can smash all the green bitches he wants and I'll help him drag their asses to his room.  Me?  There is only ONE person on that ship that I have eyes for, and it is the lovely comm officer.

Lt. Uhura: "Are you SURE this can stop him?  Last time I thought I was safe I ended up with teeth marks in a lot of bad places.  I had to destroy that uniform.  There was nothing that could be done........"

Mr. Spock: "Do not worry Lt. Uhura.  We've encased his entire room in a barrier similar to holding cells in the brig.  Also, we have the same barrier preventing entry to your room, the ship's bar, the teleporters, and nobody can enter the bridge without proper authorization.  Logically, it is now impossible for Deadly Raver to get to you."
Me: *Suddenly appearing behind Spock*  "Logically you are correct.  Realistically, there are ways around it................and I'm one of them."

Mr. Spock: *Looking behind him*  "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?"

Me: "A little bit of advice Elf Ears.  When you make an escape proof cage, make sure your target is INSIDE it before you lock the door." *Shoves Spock into a turbolift and breaks the controls.*  " Have fun number one.  It'll take them FOREVER to fix that."

Lt. Uhura: "How did  you............?"

Me: "All-Concealing Shadows dear.  In this case I concealed myself while the security team ambushed my decoy, also known as some poor redshirt sitting in my chair.   Of course, they had to open the door to get out, so I left with them.  On my way here I "found" ten pairs of thong panties, a replicator that can reproduce any flavor of candy and juice, and I just couldn't help but think,"Lt. Uhura would look and taste great in these."  care to help me ?"

Lt. Uhura:  "NO!  I REFUSE TO WEAR THAT OR ANYTHING ELSE!!.........................oh shit."

Me: *Throws away the panties with a big shit eating M.Bison grin* ".............That is why you're my number 1 TV waifu............NOW PREPARE TO BE BOARDED!!"

I really could've stretched this out to ten, but I'll try to keep it to what I'm quoting.  

Ohhh I forgot about Uhura from Star Trek... yeah that's a good one....and the female version of those Starfleet uniforms were HOT.  

Elvira is another top-rank... she was from the 80s era.  By that time, tv was seriously loaded; I could do another list just from the 80s, really....but yeah, Elvira hit soooo many points for me with the curves and that "vampish" look...it kept looking like those wonderful melons could bounce out at any moment 😳 🥒... 

She's another one that continued to parry The Wall repeatedly....some time after, I think in the early 90s, the new girl of late night B-horror became Rhonda Scheer with USA UP All Night....she was "blessed" on the top-side too, but I preferred Elvira.

I've already mentioned plenty of times though... in the 80s, my absolute #1 girl was Alyssa Milano...though I actually forgot if I first saw her on Who's the Boss? or that movie Commando.

The other notables for me just in the 80s---

• Lauri Hendler (Julie) and Lara Jill Miller (Samantha) from Gimme A Break... 
  • "DJ" Candace Cameron and later-episodes(older) Jodie Sweetin from Full House
  • Mrs. Huxtable --and yeah, she had my attention even more than Denise.  Claire is one of the top tv MILFs of all time for me.
  • Erin Gray from Silver Spoons --- there was an episode on Antenna recently, where she was scared of losing that dude to his old high school girlfriend... this was unintentionally funny to me since that other woman was "alright"....but nowhere near her level of hotness.  In reality, the choice would be clear for 99% of guys.
  • "Kelly Bundy" Christina Applegate
  • "Peggy Bundy" Katey Segal...another legendary milf.
  • Markie Post from Night Court
  • Sandy Duncan from The Hogan Family
  • Stacey Keenan from My Two Dads/Step By Step
  • Nancy McKeon from Facts of Life
  • Lisa Welchel from Facts of Life
  • "Star" from The Lost Boys (Jami Gertz)- haha, "She's one of 'em!!"

Edited by MillionX

So yea, I had a female friend who clearly isn't attracted to me anymore but becomes a tad jealous when I entertain other women. She deadass ghosted me awhile back for her ex. Even still after I was still cool about it

We started chatting again at a later timr, invited her to hang but she found out I have other chicks I'm dating (which any single man is allowed to do) , she makes a slick comment and unfriends me WEEKS after the fact

Yep, I'm convinced this bitch a narcissist. I'm thoroughly entertained by the toxicness (not ever dating her again tho, fuck that). She definitely cut off, but I find it fascinating how women think 😂

Edited by HD-Man
12 hours ago, MillionX said:

• "Jeanie" Barbara Eden

This is a fine note 👍 

My folks were watching episodes of That Girl when I was home last and you are dead on RE Marlo Thomas. 

When I was a kid, Philecia Rashad (Claire Huxtable), Vanna White, and Barbara Eden were my picks. I used to make sure I was around for Cosby, Wheel, and I Dream of Jeannie lol

4 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

The French are the fucking champs when it comes to protesting at the drop of a hat, being indignant about politics, etc. I'm not surprised at all this happened in France 😂

Like there's protesting and then there's slapping the president of your country in broad day light with people around you right next to his secret service.    There's a lot riding on that...that's a dude with nothing left to lose lol.

9 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Like there's protesting and then there's slapping the president of your country in broad day light with people around you right next to his secret service.    There's a lot riding on that...that's a dude with nothing left to lose lol.

It's a very French thing to do to slap one of their politicians 🤣 People are pissed at Macron because the government raised taxes on gas  for "environmental reasons" while admitting that said tax didn't really do anything to help the environment. That's what those yellow jacket protests were all about, at least at the beginning.

Edited by DoctaMario
1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

@DoctaMario's bathroom

3pieces-funny-toilet-roll-paper-one-hund

😂😂😂 I'm a bit of a watch collector and Bloodborne is one of my favorite games of all time. Plus it's a pretty dope looking watch regardless of the Bloodborne tie in. I even bought one of those Tiger Simon's Quest watches a couple years ago so I'm fairly serious lol! 

28 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Wow, that's awesome. I'd rock that anywhere. Where u order it from? 

Supergroupies. I guess they make a lot of game/anime based stuff but this was the only thing I looked at. 

23 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

That is a fucking beautiful watch. Are those the "number" symbols circling the watch from the Astral Clock Tower? 

Yep, it's based on the face of the clock tower and even has a little sun/moon gear at the top that turns as the day goes on. 

Having a mental battle here, I got in possession of a pretty hard to get item. An associate saw and tried to get it from me. I told him 3+ times I wasn't trying to trade/sell/give it away and eventually relented due to his incessant pressuring.

But honestly, I still don't want to make the exchange and it's been bothering ALL DAY. I like to keep my word but I know I'm gonna be PISSED after I go through with the deal. I'm seriously considering backing out or at the very least renegotiate terms 

I'm leaning towards holding up my end but that voice in the back is like "Nah, fuck that, stick to what you know best". What yall think? 🤔

Just now, HD-Man said:

Having a mental battle here, I got in possession of a pretty hard to get item. An associate saw and tried to get it from me. I told him 3+ times I wasn't trying to trade/sell/give it away and eventually relented due to his incessant pressuring.

But honestly, I still don't want to make the exchange and it's been bothering ALL DAY. I like to keep my word but I know I'm gonna be PISSED after I go through with the deal. I'm seriously considering backing out or at the very least renegotiate terms 

I'm leaning towards holding up my end but that voice in the back is like "Nah, fuck that, stick to what you know best". What yall think? 🤔

Fuck him.

Coerced promises are null.

12 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I think my best course of action is, when he calls in the morning, I'm goin to tell him straight up how I feel and really lay it on THICK that I don't want that shit he's trynna give me. Then see if he's willing to renegotiate, cuz I would hate to resent this man when we have had a pretty decent business relationship til now 

If it’s a PS5 holla at yah boy. 

man... the 2nd episode of Lucifer this season is a damn musical.  Surprisingly it wasn't as off-putting and stupid as I was expecting though.  

"Ella" Aimee Garcia is a FINE little piece of Latina Heat, btw...gorgeous little thing there....

HD's post just now reminded me of a thing that is incredibly annoying about a LOT of people out there--- when they won't take a simple "No."  I've had a couple of annoying friends like that.... whenever you decline to do something, it's like that is their cue to re-frame their argument and make their case in another way.  My Dad is like that too.... and a parent with that personality trait is even worse on the annoyance scale, imo... (*NOTE---and an unfortunate thing I have to deal with on the regular... I'd go so far as to say my Dad has this trait a billion times worse than anyone else in the world.  He will never let any point go....ever.  He will literally argue the point for years.)

• You: "ehhhh nah."/"Nope"
  • People like That: "hmm.......ok ok...but I don't think you're getting what I'm saying here... I'll put it like this then....."

...and they'll just keep onnnn trying to change the no to a yes....as if a no always just means the other person isn't fully understanding what you mean, I guess.

Result = blood pressure -> 10,000/477.....yet another reason I prefer to just avoid most people.

Edited by MillionX